Southern Charmer

Joe has been a farm boy his whole entire life, he was now 27 years old and his parents wanted to hand him over the farm. Sika, "I will hire you some help, but your mother and I are going to spend the rest of our time at our bed and breakfast, running it and traveling. Brock sold his portion of his family farm so he'll be here to help you until help comes." 

Joe, "Alright Paw." 

Patricia, "Behave yourself baby. And make sure you wear heat protectant in the sun and a heavy coat during the winter. And make sure you keep gloves on when you're gardening and make sure you don't do too much farm work at night but in the light so you can see. And be careful on and with those huge tractors---

Sika, "Trixy, the man gots this. We groomed him well. Joe got this." Sika pulls Joe to the side for man talk. Sika, "Now Joe, make sure you work but you also get you some play time in." 

Joe chews on his straw some, "I don't know what ya mean Paw?" 

Sika, "Going home and try to see you one of these hot southern belles." 

Joe, "Paw I---

Sika, "Only been laid by one woman... and she broke your heart. A lonely man ain't good for nothing. You'll sit here and wilt. Alright?" 

Joe, "Yes Paw. I understand. But look at me. I'm just some country farmerman." 

Sika, "Well yeah. But you clean up nice. And have you seen yourself. You're handsome fella like your Paw. Got the charm. Any woman would be a fool. Plus you have an important career that don't just give to the community and but we travel all over dropping off great farm produce and meats. Now make sure you keep that slaughter house clean for when I come home to visit. You know I got OCD."

Joe smiles and nods, "Yes Paw." 

Sika, "Alright. Now we'll be on our way. Come on Trixy." 

Patricia, "Now make sure you feed Dexter. And make sure you feed Rhino as well. And make sure you accept the help when you get it and pay them well. Take care yourself my Joey. Mommy will miss you." 

Joe, "I'll miss you too Maw. But I got this." 

Sika backs up his pickup truck with him and his wife belongings and head further down south.

A few hours later as Joe was taking in the fruit and vegetables out the garden, Brock shows up and they get to work from carrying to hay to the stables, cleaning out the stalls, checking the fences, collecting meat and packaging them from the slaughterhouse to fill their orders." 

Brock, "Hey, we can install that new electronic system to get orders online and shipped out quicker." 

Joe, "Yeah. We'll need to hire 2 or 3 more truck drivers. And of course they'll need to have their CDLs." 

Brock, "I know some fellers. I'll get on it. But tonite, I say we crack out of good Levi's blue jeans, grabs some beers, and grabs some girls." 

Joe, "I don't know man."

Brock, "Come on." 

Joe, "I have these orders to fill but you go party and have a great time." 

Brock, "Man there's a whole lot of women out there just waiting for us Southern Charmers to lay some good pipe down." 

Joe, "Why you make it sound so whorish." 

Brock, "Because it is. But hell thats a man nature, at least. Look last week, I had this beauty named Jenny Penny. Best dime I ever spent." 

Joe laughs a little, "A dime?" 

Brock, "Yeah Fred the Bartender was trying to get rid of his watered down shot vodkas so he started selling them for a dime. I bought her a shot and that was all it took for her to get loose."