How To Deal

Joe calls from the master bedroom, "G, you seen my shirt?" Galina nursing one of their sons, "Which one?" Joe, "The black one?" Galina rolls her eyes, "You have a million black shirts, Leati

Galina nursing one of their sons, "Which one?"
Joe, "The black one?"
Galina rolls her eyes, "You have a million black shirts, Leati."
Joe rolls his eyes, opens the drawer, and sees all his black shirts neatly folded, "Never mind."
Galina say to herself, "Look Joe, and you'll see them."
Joe comes out finally dressed and grabs keys and heads for the door.
Galina, "Hey, where are you going? I thought we were going to the new restaurant." Joe turns back to face Galina, "Sorry baby. Something came up."
Galina, "Something like work?"
Joe, "It's the business---
Galina puts her hand up, stopping him, "You know what? It's fine. Whatever."
Joe, "Come on, G. Don't be that way. I'm sorry. I know it gets hard with me being gone---
Galina, "I said it's fine. It's sometimes even harder with you being here."
Joe, "What does that mean?"
Galina, "I don't mean it in a malicious way. You add to the list of all I have to do."
Joe, "Welcome to marriage. It's been how many years?"
Galina smiles to keep from crying or getting upset, "All I'm saying is, when you come off the road, I need a break sometimes to catch my breath, so swallow down a full meal for once."
Joe, "I don't help?"
Galina, "For the past three years, no."
Joe rolls his eyes, "I don't work, family don't eat."
Galina, "Stop. I let you use that for the since JoJo was born and again at the top of your career, then again when you first won the World Championship. But now you're at the point where we can stop and be fine for the rest of our lives."
Joe, "I guess now isn't a fine time to tell you I accepted two movie roles."
Galina scoffs, "Seriously?" Starts walking away, Joe goes behind her. He catches up to her and wraps his arms around her, "You know I love you. I work so not only we straight but the entire family then our kid's, kids will be straight."
Galina, "And I've sacrificed great years and moments for it. But now I want my husband to help me just a mustard seed bit and spend quality time together, just us, am I being selfish for wanting that?"
Joe answers like a true butthole, "A lil' bit. You're a mom and wife, that's what you do."
Galina closes her eyes for a second then reopens them and turns to Joe, "You know even your mother got tired." Unwraps his arms around her, "Now you think about that. Go. Enjoy your work. That work won't be there forever, but I will. At least I'm trying to be."
Joe, "G---
She slams their master bedroom door, and Paul calls.
Joe,... "Yeah I'm heading out the door now."

Two months later...
Galina was flipping through Joe's phone of their different photos,