Living With Dying | M.Fushigu...

By plastictube

"What would you do if I told you I was actually really scared of dying?" โ€ข Y/n Gojo, diagnosed with CIP, a d... More

โ˜† ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
โ˜† ๐Ž๐๐„
โ˜† ๐“๐–๐Ž
โ˜† ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
โ˜† ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
โ˜† ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
โ˜† ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
โ˜† ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
โ˜† ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
โ˜† ๐“๐„๐

โ˜† ๐’๐ˆ๐—

11 1 0
By plastictube

The next day, Megumi was abruptly awakened by a sudden weight on his face. His eyes shot open to find the white cat sitting on his face, while the younger Gojo snapped multiple pictures, controlling her laughter.

Megumi scowled, picking the cat up with his hands. He got up, sat on the couch, and placed the cat on his lap. He gently ran his hands through its fur, making it purr. "Man, I wish I was the cat," Y/n commented with a small pout, causing the boy to stiffen; his eyes stared at the girl. "You're incredibly weird."

The girl nervously chuckled, while the male yawned, keeping the furry animal on the ground. He stood up and made his way downstairs to find the older Gojo scrolling on his phone. He approached him with a dissatisfied expression, "Why have you been feeding your sister literal junk? Do you expect me to feed her every single day?"

"What are you going on about? I've been preparing homemade meals for her. She's unwell; who in their right mind would feed her junk? She told me you were making dinner yesterday, so I went over to Itadori's to let you guys have some alone time," Gojo explained, causing Megumi to feel irritated.

"Oops?" Y/n's feminine voice echoed in the living room, drawing the attention of both males, one displaying irritation and the other confusion.

"Y/n, why did you lie to me?" Megumi's expression was filled with irritation, while the girl only chuckled.
"Big brother said your cooking was really good! I wanted to try it."
"N/n tricked you!" Gojo exclaimed, snickering.

Megumi sighed, feeling mentally drained. Dealing with Satoru was already a hassle, and now he was stuck with him and his little sister, who was slightly less annoying but still as playful and cunning.

"Sorry, Megumi. Is there any way I can make it up to you?" The girl apologized, making the male shake his head, "No, it's fine. Just get well soon."

"Well, both of you, enjoy your time today. I won't be bothering you," Gojo stated, causing Megumi to raise an eyebrow.
"Why are you behaving normally today?" he asked, to which Satoru playfully winked.

The duo spent the entire day engaged in conversation, providing a distraction for the girl from the nauseating effects of the medicines. She showed improvement from earlier, a relief for Megumi. Despite the strange feeling he experienced seeing her in a weakened state, he didn't dwell on it too much.

• ★ •

"Megumi lets watch a horror movie," Y/n suggested lying down on the bed after feeding the cat. "You sure? Didn't you just tell me you were terrified of horror movies?" Megumi questioned

"Kinda but they are fun to watch." Megumi only nodded, while Y/n put one on. He sat next to the girl in her bed keeping a sufficient distance between them

Megumi wasn't particularly fond of horror movies. He could predict the ending every time, and the jump scares felt odd. He found them boring and not genuinely frightening on the other hand, the female was definitely scared and it didn't go unnoticed by Megumi.

He observed her jumping at every mild jumpscare, finding himself slightly amused by how peculiar this girl truly was. Why would anyone watch horror movies when they clearly can't handle it?

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, why is she so stupid! She's going to fucking die—she's so reckless."
"Relax, Y/n, it's a movie."
"But—"

The female was abruptly cut off when the jump scare scared the living shit out of her. She jumped, grabbing Megumi and burying her head in his arm, hiding her face.

Megumi let out a silent chuckle, "You're stupid."
"Is it gone?"
"Yes, it is."

The girl slowly let go, cautiously looking at the screen again. The movie ended on a cliffhanger, prompting Y/n to let out a few curses.

"It's quite late; get some rest," Megumi suggested, rising from the bed and preparing to sleep on the couch. Y/n hesitantly agreed, but before she could even move, the lights went out.

"Oh god! What's happening?" Y/n asked frantically.
"It's a power cut. Don't worry; I'll go downstairs to check it out," Megumi reassured, walking to the doorway. Y/n quickly got up, rushing to him and grabbing the hem of his t-shirt.

The darkness clung to the stairs as the descended  downstairs, Megumi turned his phone flashlight on to help him make out his surroundings. As they reached the bottom, they saw two figures, a tall man and a large man standing in the doorway. A gasp escaped the girl's lips, her fear escalating. She hid behind Megumi, her breathing slightly heavy, "We are going to die!" She screamed earning the attention of the two men.

Megumi raised his phone, the two figures becoming clear , "It's Satoru and Toji."
Y/n slowly looked up sighing in relief. Recovering from the fright, she mustered a weak smile.

"Why is Toji here? Are you guys going to try to kill each other now?" Y/n questioned her tone casual as if it was a regular occurrence (it was). 

"Not today, Megumi didn't come home in a long time, so I came to see if this manchild had kidnapped him." Satoru glared at the muscular man who glared back before shifting his gaze to Y/n,  "—But, if he's with you then it's fine I'll be heading out," He spoke earning a nod from Y/n while Megumi didn't seem to care.

• ★ •

After a lengthy conversation they went back upstairs. Y/n lied down on the bed while the male made his way to the couch, "Wait!" she called out. "—I don't want to sleep alone. I'm scared. Can you please stay here until I fall asleep? I'm a quick sleeper, I swear."

"Uhm— okay," Megumi hesitantly agreed. He had promised to help her out so this wasn't a big deal.

Megumi slipped into her bed as the girl lay down next to him. She closed her eyes, taking around 15 minutes to enter a deep slumber. Megumi saw this as a chance to finally go to the couch and sleep. However, just as he was about to get out of her bed, she grabbed his loose t-shirt.

"Don't go..." She whispered, her eyes still closed. He then heard light snoring her hand dropping from his t-shirt. The male let out a low groan, contemplating whether he should go or stay. He was definitely fatigued from having to stay up so late and the couch wasn't exactly comfortable.

The blue-head let out a sigh, deciding to lie down on her bed. He turned his head, looking at the girl's peaceful face. She looked so serene. His eyes trailed down to her plump lips.

His heart raced, the familiar flutter returning to his stomach. That night, Megumi realized something profound—he had developed a crush on Y/n.

• ★ •

Yuuji, Nobara and Sukuna opened the door to Y/n's room. They were about to step in but were stopped by the sight infront of them.

The two lay intertwined, Y/n's head resting on Megumi's chest as they shared a quiet moment of closeness. The blue-eyed male's strong arm cradled her, while her fingers traced patterns on his chest. They both were lightly snoring.

"Holy shit, Megumi scored!" Yuuji whispered loudly while Sukuna observed the scene with a smirk. "Yuuji, I won fair and square. Pay up," Nobara whispered back.
"No way! We still haven't figured out if they're together or not," Yuuji retorted.

Their argument was cut short by a yawn from Y/n. She opened her eyes to see Megumi peacefully sleeping. Her face flushed bright red. "What in the world?" She exclaimed, loud enough to awaken Megumi.

Megumi, equally surprised, quickly distanced himself from Y/n. They both heard snickering from a trio near the doorway. They were going to be in big trouble.

"Damn, Megumi, looks like you proved me wrong," Sukuna spoke as he fully opened the door to enter the room. Megumi and Y/n glanced at him, confusion plastered on their faces.
"What?"
"Oh? Remember when I said you wouldn't have the guts to ask her out? Forget that, you deadass slept with her, damn."

"Shut up, you've got it all wrong. I did not sleep with her."
"You did!"
"You totally did!"
"Huh, no, guys—" Y/n tried to speak before being cut off,

"Why would I sleep with her? She looks like a corpse," Megumi coldly replied. His eyes suddenly widened as he realized what he had said. He didn't dare to look at Y/n. She only got up and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Leaning against the door, she stared at the plain wall in front of her. Her heart had stopped beating after his words. Was that what he truly thought of her? She wondered, an unsettling feeling gnawing at her heart.

• ★ •

A/N: A slightly long chapter.
Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 13.8K 21
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
262K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
136K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...