TTBTS- SKZ Han or Felix X Fem...

By niazinnia78

TTBTS= The Truth Behind That Smile [ONGOING] A new girl comes out of nowhere, and she reminds Han of a lot of... More

Announcement
A small unnecessary intro
1: The new girl
2: Hate
3: Unintentional Encounters
4: Cat Scratches
5: Assignment
6: Friends.... maybe not
7: Assignment and Submission
8: The Past
9: Letting go
10: Bravery
11: Surprise
12: The Wrong House
13: Musical Talent Show
14: Exams
15: Hospital
Now laugh
16: Cause or cure
17: Apologies or Mistakes
18: Promises and regrets
19: Funeral
20: Second Chance
21: Run
22: Portrait
23: Hurt
24: Shopping
25: Return
26: Distraction
27: Stray Kids
29: Shadows
30: Zee
31: Alliance
32: Plan
33: Docks
34: Trust
35: Encounter

28: Mission

22 2 6
By niazinnia78

"So we're going to just eavesdrop on them, nothing much. Do not engage unless you're about to die," Chan looked at each of them in the eye, daring them to object.

"Let me get this straight," (gay) Seungmin raised his hand and sat straighter, "You're sending 6 people in with the only info being that they're meeting a client in that building at 7 pm. No room confirmed, not even the floor is confirmed."

Chan merely nodded.

"6 of us, 18 floors," Minho continued. "Assuming they have guards around them and the building, there's gonna be around 50 of them."

"More than that," Chan replied.

"And we're meant to eavesdrop on them," Changbin said, "through ceiling ventilation pipes."

"Don't forget the part where those 6 people have guns and other clinky metal stuff," Jeongin leaned back in his chair and smiled, "And they have to pull everything off in only 10 minutes."

Han and Hyunjin groaned.

"1 step at a time guys. We can do this," Chan said enthusiastically, putting his fist up in the air.

Minho mirrored his action, with less enthusiasm though.

"We do it," Minho smirked at Chan, "and Chan will treat us to hotpot."

Chan's sighs were drowned by everyone's excitement.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Han, stop moving," Jeongin sighed for the millionth time.

"It's so boring," Han whined. "I already feel tired and we haven't even started yet."

"You're not the one taking care of all the techy stuff this time," he replied. "I feel like I've gotten rusty."

"I feel nervous and you're making me more nervous," Hyunjin spoke up.

"I'm back!" Felix yelled into his mic, getting mixed reactions.

"My poor ears-"

"Welcome back buddy-"

"Y'all are way too loud-"

"I want to sleep-"

Felix had just returned from his grandparents. He dropped Chae off at their place for the night while they pulled off this mission. He and Jeongin were in their lounge while others were outside the building in a van, waiting for the perfect time to go in.

5 minutes later, Felix started.

"Okay, get ready guys, Hajun and Yumi just entered the building with 7 bodyguards. Go through a back window, and hide somewhere."

They did as told. Getting in was easy. The building had been closed for 5 years resulting in a lot of vandalism and other property damage including a broken window. They got in and found places to hide in the little amount of moonlight they had. Torches were for emergencies and head torches were to be used later in pipes or when they were sure there was no one near.

"Hyunjin, fix your camera," Jeongin said grumpily. "I do not want to see your face from this angle."

"Excuse me?" Hyunjin whispered.

"They're at floor 8 and are waiting," Felix said. "These cameras were surprisingly easy to tap into," he whispered with a frown.

"Zero liner goes from pipes. Others take the stairs to floor 7."Jeongin continued. "There are some guards here. Do not engage. Just hide behind the stairs that lead to the 7th floor. "

Everyone went to work immediately.

Jeongin poked Felix in his side.

"Aren't these guards weird?" Jeongin pointed to the ones on the 7th floor. "They look like they're trying to hide."

"And they're girls," Felix said. "And they're also trying to hide."

"That's weird," Jeongin frowned.

"Guys," Han whispered, "we have a huge problem."

Felix and Jeongin sat up straighter.

"Pipes are broken in many places, mostly from the top," he said. "But we have to turn off our lights mostly and I'm gonna die due to bruises I'm getting."

"Just be careful," Jeongin replied uselessly.

"We saw people on the way, most of them look like girls," Seungmin said.

"And they have a different attire," Hyunjin was barely breathing.

Felix and Jeongin looked at each other.

"You guys are not alone," Jeongin said. "There's someone else trying to pull off the same thing as us but differently and-"

"The client's here," Felix said.

Jeongin saw the girls on the 7th floor conceal themselves in shadows and that's when he saw they were on every floor, spread out in shadows but not near the stairs.

They might be with the couple, his brain supplied helpfully and he gripped the laptop tighter.

"It's getting harder to breathe, where is he?" Hyunjin groaned. He wasn't very fond of small spaces.

The client was a pudgy old man with 5 bodyguards, though he could just roll like a bowling ball and squish everyone in his path. He shook hands with Hajun and bowed at Yumi.

"We can't catch clear voices," Han whispered. He was sweating like he had never sweated before. Besides, the place stank.

"Your mics are catching something but we'd have to decipher it later," Felix said. His eyes were trained on camera overlooking whatever was happening between their targets.

"Some people just went to the 8th floor. The girls," Chan whispered.

Some movement in the corner of his eyes caught Felix's attention. At the same time, Jeongin's color paled.

"Guys, get out," his voice was strained. "The other gang is here and they're here for blood."

Felix looked at him questioningly.

"The cameras were easy to get into. Why?" Jeongin was sweating, almost shaking in his seat. "Because they weren't the original security cameras. Someone installed temporary ones and are using them like us."

He pointed at something on the cameras.

"That's Chan's cam," Jeongin was speaking fast. "I saw those girls pass from in front of them. A lot of them. With guns."

"That's Han's cam," he pointed at something else. "There's someone in that corner if you look carefully. Someone wants them dead more badly than us."

Felix started panicking.

"Get out right this instant," Felix yelled.

"How-"

"Why-"

"I don't care how! They'll kill you guys too. Just run!" Jeongin said.

Han took out his smoke grenade and threw it out from a broken edge of a pipe. Screams erupted everywhere as people started running. Han, Hyunjin, and Seungmin stayed frozen as many people flooded the room suddenly, all silenced by a single gunshot.

"The hell?" Felix swore. "Get out!"

"Can't," Hyunjin whispered back, staring at the scene unfolding before him.

"Kim Hajun, Jeong Yumi," a girl spoke up in a deep voice, sending chills down everyone's spine.

Before anything else could happen, Seungmin felt something behind him. He turned around and saw Minho with his finger on his lips. He motioned them to follow him backward, slowly getting them out. All 4 started crawling backwards but someone pointed at pipes and yelled something and chaos ensued.

The bodyguards got over their initial shock and grabbed their guns, someone threw a smoke bomb, Minho kicked a broken edge of the pipe and jumped down, and all 3 followed him. Changbin and Chan somehow dragged them to a side, trying to escape but that's when the firing started and they had to engage.

One thing about gun fighting: it's fun and all but when there are people you've never seen before involved, and they suddenly start protecting you, it gets a bit uncomfortable.

"Felix, who are they?" Changbin yelled, dragging someone behind him, probably Han.

"I don't know!" Felix yelled back. "They also disconnected the cams, what's happening there?!?"

6 of them were running down the stairs but it seemed the fight had spread out. People were everywhere, gunshots loud and clear. Around the 4th floor, they decided to stop and hide. They found some room and hid behind tables, in cupboards, wherever they could fit.

"Adrenalin rush is nice but not when your life is on the line," Jeongin whispered.

"That's fear," Han whispered back.

They stayed put for about 1 hour, limbs aching, hearts thumping. It was Jeongin who broke the silence.

"Guys, the cams are up again. The building's empty now, but I'm not sure."

"They can shoot me all they want but I'm tired here," Han groaned, toppling out of the cupboard with Hyunjin.

Everyone got out, guns in their hands as they slowly descended the stairs. It was eerily quiet. They got to the last floor and that's when someone cleared her throat near the entrance door. Minho immediately shot her, regretting it immediately.

He cursed loudly but it was too late. Someone yelled across the room and shot the ceiling.

"We don't want to fight you," she yelled. She was the same person who spoke in the room upstairs. "We just want to talk, guns down please."

She then emerged from the shadows, hands in the air, mask on her face, eyes on the injured girl.

"Okay," Chan said and threw his gun.

Like he doesn't have 4 more hidden in his clothes, Minho thought as he copied the act.

"I'm sorry for shooting her," Minho apologized, though the girl wasn't listening, tending to the injured girl.

"Mia, get her to the hospital immediately," she said to someone before standing up and turning to them. A girl, Mia, approached the injured and took her away, out of the back door.

"I am Luna," the girl started, her eyes a very unsettling shade of brown, "And I'd like to start by asking who are you and what the hell were you guys trying to do?"

She didn't sound like she was angry but she did sound scary. She looked like she could be shorter than Changbin but it was hard to tell in her oversized clothes and what looked like platform boots. Besides, she was standing way too far from them to judge.

"We're Stray Kids," Chan stepped forward, spreading his arms, "I'm CB97, and we were here to eavesdrop on the two Hajun and Yumi. Can I ask what you were here for?"

"My gang is Shadows, and we were here to kill those 2. Thanks to your interference, they escaped."

Everyone was quiet for a while.

"And that's not the worst part," Luna continued. "The worst part is that your gang member shot one of my gang members, someone very important. And if something happens to her, I'll shoot this guy myself."

"I already said sorry-"

"Apology accepted, but I stand by what I said."

"Now you guys stay with us till we know her condition. Any resistance will be met with heavier fire and you're already surrounded and outnumbered so it's better if you don't try that. Don't worry about your people behind the scenes too as they can watch everything. Cams are up I believe."

Chan merely nodded.

"We'd stay, but how can we trust you?"

"You can't, but there's no choice," she replied with a smile in her voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This chapter is written for OiFelixComeHereBrao and I'd like to apologize to her and to everyone that I had waiting. I'm really sorry nwjfjskbxkdkw.

I'll write more, no matter what. That was my New Year's resolution. It won't be the best quality but I need to get over this writer's block so bear with me.

Love you guys (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

THE IMAGE IS NOT ATTACHING AND NOT LOADING I'LL CRY

Tiny Reminder:
                                 It is never too late to be who you might've been🌺

Date: 2/2/2024 (3 years lol).
Words: 1.8K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.5K 62
[ COMPLETED ] Group: Stray Kids Song Minju and her clan of eight best friends get sent to help out a staff-lacking hotel business during their break...
192K 5.4K 37
[MAFIA AU] In a dangerous country where gangs lurk in every corner, KIM YUN-YEONG runs into LEE KNOW, the boss of the most dangerous gang in Korea. S...
6.7K 223 12
Felix was an overworked medical student who hadn't seen his brother in years. The last thing Felix expected was for his brother to show up one night...
96.9K 2.5K 49
Living in Chicago with her career as a doctor just beginning, 23-year-old Eisa Yun has a bright future ahead of her. That is until her father's unpai...