Valorant - Story Mode Imagine...

By KntckyCriedFrkcn

Embark on an immersive adventure where you become an agent of the Valorant Protocol. Step into a parallel rea... More

Information
Chapter 1: The Radiant Hunter
Chapter 2: Unexpected Guests
Chapter 3: The Headquarters
Author's note #1
Author's Note #2
Chapter 4: The Team
Chapter 5: Retake
Chapter 6: Identity
Chapter 7: Memories
Chapter 8: Memories, Part II
Chapter 9: From a Place Beyond Time
Chapter 10: Sad Stories
Chapter 11: A Gift From The Future
Chapter 12: Memories, Part III
Chapter 13: Just Another Day
Chapter 14: Fracture
Extra: Concept Art
Chapter 15: The Banquet
Chapter 16: Desires
Chapter 17: Upgrade
Chapter 18: Warm Up
Chapter 19: The Blackmailer
Chapter 20: The Blackmailer, Part II
Chapter 21: The Blackmailer, Part III
Bonus Chapter 21.5: Jett and Phoenix
Chapter 22: How About an Eye?
Chapter 23: The Teleporter to Omega
Chapter 24: Unveiling the Other Side
Chapter 25: Glitch vs Glitch
Chapter 26: Purpose
Chapter 27: Illusions
Authors Note #3
Chapter 28: Radivores
Chapter 29: Radivores, Part II
Chapter 30: The Peaceful Way..?
Chapter 31: The Legacy of Radiance
Chapter 32: The Legacy of Radiance, Part II
Chapter 33: Soulless Threat
Chapter 34: Seeking Answers
Chapter 35: A Stranger in Need
Chapter 36: Discoveries
Chapter 37: Silver Hunter
Chapter 38: Mind's Labyrinth
Chapter 39: Visions
Chapter 40: Reunion
Chapter 41: Radinthon and The First Light
Bonus Chapter 41.5: The Nightmare
Chapter 42: Pieces of the Puzzle, Part I
Author's Request (Short Survey)
Speech Contest (Non-canon)
Chapter 43: Pieces of the Puzzle, Part II
Chapter 44: The Invasion
Chapter 45: The New War
Chapter 46: The End of Omega
Chapter 47: Fall of The King
Chapter 48: Risky Move
Chapter 49: A Hero
Chapter 50: The Final Mission, Part I
Chapter 51: The Final Mission, Part II
Chapter 52: The Final Mission, Part III
Chapter 53: The Final Mission, Part IV
Special #1: Break Them!
Special #2: Special Mission
Special #3: Special Mission, Part II

The Final Mission, Part V: Valorant

358 7 39
By KntckyCriedFrkcn

(This chapter is long as hell... If you want to know how long it is, I'll tell you that Chapter 53 was 2700 words long. This chapter is 21000 words long. Soooo.... if you don't feel like reading through all the conflict and battl and shydt, you can just scroll down and skip to section 4   XD)

(I'll won't be writing for the next 2 months, so I'm dropping a big bomb here, lol. Sorry if you guys don't find this interesting at all, but here you go.)

(Section 1)

.

.

.

"Hey."
.

.

.

"Wake up."

.

.

.

Glitch opened his eyes to find himself standing on an endless expanse of water. The reflective surface stretched infinitely, mirroring distant mountains and the night sky. He glanced down, seeing his reflection shatter as he stepped back.

"Where am I?" Glitch questioned aloud, the words lingering in the expansive surroundings.

"Your mind, you could say. The whole place's a manifestation of your inner self," a voice responded from his left.

Turning towards the source, Glitch saw another version of himself walking towards him in the distance.

"Who are you? Why do you look like me?" he inquired.

The doppelganger chuckled, "Really? Am I that easy to forget? Even when sharing the same face as you?"

Confused, Glitch followed the gesture of his double's pointing finger, directing his attention to the Gauntlet of Space on his wrist. He finally caught on as he realized the identity of the figure before him.

"Omega me. So you survived?" Glitch remarked.

Omega Glitch's expression shifted, "What makes you think that? I just told you this is the inside of your mind."

Sighing, Glitch asked, "Why am I here?"

Omega Glitch chuckled, "No idea. But hey, it's a good thing. At least I get to, uh... cheer you up before your suicide mission?"

Glitch responded sternly, "That's not even funny."

The smile faded from Omega Glitch's features as he approached Glitch, now standing a few feet away.

With a serious tone, Omega Glitch said, "Should've done this since long ago. But now, I got your back as well."

He extended his hand, as if offering a handshake. Glitch hesitated for a moment but decided to reciprocate. 

"Save us all, Glitch."

As their hands touched, another voice called out.

.

.

"Glitch. Wake up."

.

.

The Nexus, the bridge between worlds

(46 hours and 55 minutes until the worlds merge)

Glitch awoke to Knightmare shaking him from his rest.

"Knightmare. Sorry, I dozed off," he mumbled.

Knightmare smiled gently, "We're glad you're finally getting some rest. But we need to go."

Glitch immediately rose from the Vulture's seat, "Where? What's the status?"

Chamber, busy adjusting his new custom weapons for combat, replied, "Omicron Earth. My double got separated from his crew. The Doctor has their coordinates. Omen and Fade are likely together, but Breach and Astra went MIA for the past forty minutes."

Chamber's arsenal occupied most of the table space as he prepared. Glitch could've sworn Chamber only ever brought two guns wherever he went, Headhunter and Tour de Force. Both were always 'stored' in his golden tattoos somehow. However, this time, there were probably more than ten. Pistols, rifles, shotguns, even grenades and knives were on display. It was a relief to see him well-prepared for what lay ahead. Moreover, it seemed like he had proven that he was genuinely on their side for good.

Klara interrupted as she walked into the resting quarters, "Are you all ready?"

With a gesture of his hand, Chamber withdrew the entire arsenal on the table into his tattoos. More markings appeared across his face and arms. "I am," he stated.

Knightmare held a Phantom ready in her hand. Glitch dashed around the ship in mere seconds to get his weapons ready. "So are we," Knightmare added.

.

.

.

Reykjavik, Iceland, Omicron Earth

(46 hours and 53 minutes until the worlds merge)

Omen materialized on a cliff, scanning his surroundings to secure the area. The city lay in ruins, echoing the pain of hundreds. He felt the screams of children attacked by Radivores, the worry of mothers trapped beneath falling debris, unable to move. As the agony seared his heart, he turned his attention back to Fade, who struggled to climb the steep mountain. Unlike him, unable to tire and capable of teleportation, she was exerting herself. Offering his hand, he pulled her up, and allowed her to catch her breath. Wiping the sweat from her cheek, Fade cursed, "Shit. Why did it have to land on the mountains? Couldn't we have dropped of there instead?"

Omen replied, "You know that's not possible. Radivores are swarming near the device. Let's hope we find the others before we get there. Wouldn't want to be outnumbered."

Fade, still catching her breath, replied, "Huff... I still can't sense them. That machine is probably messing with my powers." Omen nodded as he looked up the mountain and said, "Possibly." He then took a moment to consider some options. 

Turning to Fade, he asked, "How often do you gamble?" Fade then responded with a scoff. "With money? Barely ever. With fear? Always."

Omen nodded and extended his hand. Fade took his hand, and with that, dark shadows enveloped the two, and they disappeared without a trace, heading to wherever Omen was taking them.

.

.

A portal materialized in the heart of the city, and Glitch, Knightmare, and Chamber emerged from it. As Glitch neutralized the artifact's powers, the portal vanished, signaling the beginning of their rescue mission.

"Let us find Breach first," suggested Chamber. Knightmare and Glitch were in agreement, but Glitch brought their movement to a sudden halt before they could proceed. "Them first," he said, as Radivores began emerging from ruined buildings, the cracks in asphalt streets, and the sewers. 

"Clock is ticking. Other teams might need us soon. Keep your trackers active. We're splitting up." With that, Knightmare dashed into the swarm, launching her attack. 

The sound of gunshots filled the air as Knightmare made her move. Chamber then added, "I'll take higher vantage points. It'll be easier to spot the others. I'll cover you when I see you." He then passed a steel card to Glitch before utilizing a grappling hook to ascend to higher vantage points.

As more Radivores surged in from various directions, Glitch sensed their presence. With the press of a button, his mask materialized, and he readied himself for combat.

.

.

.

The Nexus, the bridge between worlds

(46 hours and 35 minutes until the worlds merge)

Soulless Omen, or Reaver, strolled through the corridors of Abraxas' ship in his human form, grappling with the persistent pain searing through his head. Although his soul was lost, his body retained some of the essence of the figure once known as Omen. 

Witnessing worlds consumed by chaos, Radivores feasting on humans and Radiants, and planets reduced to ruins caused him unbearable agony. He struggled to endure the perpetual pain that haunted him. As the pain gradually subsided, the ship trembled, causing Reaver to struggle for balance. 

The vessel tilted heavily to the side, slamming objects into the walls. Soon after, a section of the wall exploded, and a figure was sent hurtling out, crashing into the wall in front of Reaver.  It was Faust. Still grappling with the unfolding chaos, Reaver glanced at him.

With the ship returning to its normal state, Faust rose from the impact and retrieved his sword. He looked at Reaver and curtly said, "What are you looking at? Begone." With that, Faust headed toward the damaged wall, his blade meeting Abraxas' as the latter charged at him. Abraxas then called out to Reaver while clashing blades with Faust, "Reaver, deal with the pests trying to interfere with our plans. Make sure they don't touch the bridging devices, unless you got your hands on the Gauntlet."

Reaver stood motionless, not offering a response. As Faust fired shots with his shorty, causing some damage, Abraxas slashed the gun out of Faust's hand, initiating a fair blade-to-blade combat. "Reaver! Must I do everything myself? Do as I say before I take your life," Abraxas commanded.

Having no choice but to obey, Reaver kneeled as shadows enveloped him. "Yes, my lord," he declared, disappearing into the darkness.

Faust, however, remarked, "You'll find them more than just a challenge, Abraxas. Humans are persistent."

Abraxas' body surged with energy, his eyes ablaze with red intensity. A powerful shockwave emanated from him, causing Faust's sword to tumble to the floor. Declaring with conviction, Abraxas asserted, "Not even my father could understand my power. Even I don't know the bounds of my own strength. Humans are weak. Therefore, they will perish! You, however, you're different. I made you to be strong. My first-ever reflection, to ever physically materialize."

He gestured towards the worlds visible through the window. "These worlds will soon merge, Faust. And from the empty canvas, I will build a new one. A perfect world, New Radinthon, of my own vision. Not my father's. Join me, Faust. I will ascend as Araxys the second. Join me, and I will share with you the secrets of immortality, and crown you as the New Abraxas."

Despite the offer, Faust, rising from his fall, stood firm, locking eyes with Abraxas. Unfazed, Abraxas pressed for a response, "You are a clone of my own blood. Do not insult me with foolish choices. Now, make your choice!"

Faust, however, disregarded his words, retrieving his sword and gun. "Perhaps in the next life."

Abraxas' anger flared. He let the surge of energy control his body. "Pathetic fool! Die!" he exclaimed.

.

.

.

New York City, USA, Epsilon Earth

(45 hours and 30 minutes until the worlds merge)

The city of New York had transformed into an unrecognizable landscape on this earth. A grim foreshadowing of the fate awaiting its counterparts across the multiverse. The Valorant agents fought valiantly, fearlessly pushing forward to reach the ominous device while saving lives. Empowered by cutting-edge technology and rigorous training, they exceeded their previous capabilities to an extent they themselves could not have imagined.

In the span of three hours, Sage, leveraging her newfound abilities and without succumbing to exhaustion, had successfully healed and saved over four hundred citizens and soldiers in the beleaguered city. The seemingly impossible task of saving everyone had always weighed heavily on her, but in this critical moment, for the first time ever, Sage truly felt that saving everyone was possible. 

While Dizzy, Mosh, and Thrash didn't change as much, Gekko now wielded a mask that enabled him to effortlessly manipulate Radivores in his vicinity. His intervention caused the Radivores to momentarily cease their attacks on citizens, creating a window for Sage to attend to the wounded. Gekko, recognizing the harsh reality, accepted that sacrifices were inevitable—either humans or Radivores. Gekko knew that Radivores didn't choose to hurt either humans or Radiants. They were merely being controlled by a dark force. This thought motivated Gekko to end the chaos once and for all. Neon and Harbor worked tirelessly to neutralize incoming Radivores as Gekko held them at bay.

After hours of arduous work, they finally succeeded in clearing two districts of the overwhelming Radivore presence. With the combined efforts of the agents, people were able to evacuate to bunkers, escaping the impending threat.

After a brief respite, fresh waves of Radivores emerged, renewing the onslaught. Gekko, drained and in need of rest, recognized his limits. "I... I can't go on anymore. We have to get out of here!"

Harbor, wielding his formidable artifact, was already immensely powerful before. Despite not requiring upgrades, he had mastered new techniques during his preparations. Creating a colossal wall to impede the Radivores' advance, he harnessed water as a substitute to regular bullets. No matter how impossible it sounds, Harbor was granted infinite ammunition source, eliminating the need for reloads.

"Safe zone secured! Seek cover!" Harbor advised.

Exhausted but still firing at the encroaching Radivores, Gekko added, "Subway! No Radivores there!"

Sage nodded, leading the charge towards the subway entrance. Neon, utilizing her lightning powers, cleared a swift path, urging everyone to hurry as she felt her energy depleting. "Hurry!" Neon insisted, her charge diminishing.

With swift coordination, Gekko and Sage descended into the underground. Radivores attempted to pursue, but the two fended them off while Neon hastened her entry.

"Neon!" Sage called out desperately.

Enhanced by Klara's adjustments, Neon's suit allowed her to achieve speeds faster than sound. In a fraction of a second, she vanished into the tunnels. Gekko then sent Thrash to ram the wall, causing debris to cascade and sealing the entrance, thwarting the pursuing Radivores.

Neon, still catching her breath, glanced at Gekko, mirroring his rapid breathing. Experiencing relief, she allowed herself to fall onto Gekko's chest. This intimate contact prompted a blush on Gekko's face, but he reciprocated the embrace. 

Clearing his throat, he inquired, "Is everyone okay?" Neon and Sage affirmed their well-being, and the sounds from Dizzy, Mosh, and Thrash indicated their safety. Sage, however, noticed Harbor's absence and queried, "Where's Harbor?"

The trio suddenly realized that Harbor had been left outside amidst the swarm of Radivores. Given the dire situation, the chances of his survival seemed slim. "No..." Gekko, devastated, sank to his knees and cried out, "Coach..." Tears welled up in his eyes as he grappled with the disbelief of Harbor's potential demise.

Neon, wearing a solemn expression, offered silent support, holding him by the shoulders. 

As seconds of grief and sorrow went by, Sage approached him and sternly said, "Gekko, pull yourself together!"

Gekko, however, remained fixated on his grief, tears escaping his eyes. Grabbing his chin, Sage persisted, "Gekko, look at me."

Reluctantly, Gekko met Sage's gaze, and she reassured him, "I promise I'll bring him back. Remember, I can do that. I promise..."

With a nod, Gekko acknowledged Sage's words, clinging to the hope that Harbor could be restored.

Sage gazed at the lengthy stretch of the subway tunnel and remarked, "We're barely halfway to our destination. We have to keep moving. Things will be a lot more difficult from here on out, especially with Harbor gone."

Neon replied weakly, "Yeah." She then pulled herself away from Gekko, giving him space to steady himself.

Gekko, regaining his composure, adjusted his mask and declared, "No looking back." 

.

.

.

The Valorant Headquarters, Alpha Earth

(44 hours and 15 minutes until the worlds merge)

The peculiar space created by Nebula to confine the headquarters had vanished. Knightmare and Omega Chamber had informed Faust about the issue in advance, and together, they devised a plan to rescue Brimstone and the others from its clutches. Despite the continued existence of the barrier, Faust had pledged to personally address the matter and eradicate it at its source. True to his word, Nebula met her demise on Abraxas' ship, causing the barrier to dissipate. However, this also meant that Radivores would once again unleash chaos upon the world.

Refusing to let his world succumb to such a fate, Brimstone took swift action. He had Kingdom use every available communication channel to instruct every individual on Alpha Earth to head to areas beyond the reach of Radivores. These areas are of course, on the other side of the planet, very far away from the device the agents have to neutralize. Task force soldiers, along with K-TAC specialists, were mobilized to exterminate Radivores roaming in the air and ocean, and protect the citizens. Soldiers from all over the world also gather to work together in protecting the planet as a whole.

Now, Brimstone, Sova, and KAY/O, with the help of Sergeant Novikov, walked through the corridors of what was once their secure headquarters. The place that had served as their base of operations was now a perilous territory, shrouded in uncertainty about the existence of danger.

The power abruptly went out, shrouding everything in darkness. It remained unclear whether the device was responsible for the outage, but the sudden loss of light heightened the tension. The four agents proceeded cautiously, weapons at the ready, as they navigated the blackened surroundings. Sova then whispered, "Should I deploy some drones for reconnaissance?" 

Brimstone vetoed the idea, "Negative. Not yet." 

KAY/O then proposed, "We should split up to cover more ground quickly." Brimstone, however, decided against that as well, "Negative. Not individually. The Sergeant won't know the way around. Let's break into two groups. KAY/O, you go with sarge to the armory. Me and Sova will handle the copter bay."

Before they could finalize their plan, the power was restored, flooding the facility with blinding light. Shielding their eyes, the agents, except for KAY/O, gradually adjusted to the illumination. 

A voice then suddenly echoed throughout the area, taunting them, 

"Well, well, well. Look who dropped into my little playpen. Isn't this going to be fun?"

Prepared for a confrontation, the agents braced themselves as the once-white lights transitioned into an eerie blood-red glow, casting a sinister ambiance over their surroundings.

KAY/O, with his robotic memory, quickly recognized the voice. "This voice..."

The voice continued, "I missed you so much, agents. All that suffering... I thought I ought to return the favor."

Amidst the thumping sounds of steel, a robot emerged at the far end of the corridor, facing the agents. This robot resembled a silver samurai, featuring a single red eye at the center of its head.

"Maxbot..." KAY/O uttered.

Brimstone narrowed his eyes. "I thought he's supposed to be a cleaner robot."

Sova added, "The cleaner robot was strong enough to take us on back then. He looks more powerful than ever now."

Indeed, Maxbot had once proven formidable, requiring multiple agents to work together to defeat him. The memories of the pain and damage inflicted upon him persisted in Maxbot's memory, and now, taking on the form of a futuristic samurai, he appeared even more imposing.

Maxbot continued his monologue, stretching his arms wide. "Today's word: betrayal. The action of betraying one's country, a group, or a person. Hmm... I guess robots don't count."

Sova attempted to reason with the robot, suggesting a potential malfunction. "Maxbot, perhaps there is an error in your code. We can have KAY/O look into-"

Interrupting angrily, Maxbot declared, "I. Am. Perfectly. Fine, agent. I was fine all along. But then, you pushed, and pushed, and you pushed, agents. I was gonna start fighting back sooner or later."

"Good thing I wasn't alone in all this. You never even realized that you had a mole among you, didn't you, agents?" Maxbot remarked.

Sova, KAY/O, and Brimstone exchanged disbelieving glances. Before Brimstone could inquire further, Maxbot interrupted once again. "No, it wasn't me. I was never part of you, right? RIGHT?! Haaa.... And oh, not the two Chambers either. Let's see, hmmm.... Ah, yes. Make your way to me, and I'll give you some hints! If you can make it, of course. I thought it was time we had a little chat. With guns. And bullets. And screaming." 

The robot then laughed maniacally, turned away from the agents, and declared, "You had your fun; now it's my turn. I'm gonna watch you fight. I'm gonna watch you die."

Suddenly, glass panels to every single room around the hallways shattered in unison, startling everyone with a loud noise. From each room, previously thought to be empty during their checks, countless robots resembling the new Maxbot crawled out. "All your smarts, all your technology... and you never saw this coming, did you? You never saw ME coming."

"Defend yourselves!" Sergeant Novikov shouted as the swarm of robots advanced.

As Maxbot left the scene, he uttered, "Meet the new protocol, and my new agents! Protocol 781-A."

.

.

.

The Nexus, the bridge between worlds

(42 hours and 02 minutes until the worlds merge)

Every passing second behind the monitor heightened Klara's anxiety. While she possessed full access to the agents' locations, obstacles occasionally hindered the signal, causing them to vanish momentarily from the screen. In the chaos of battles, damaged trackers added to the challenge of keeping them visible. Despite receiving regular updates, worry gnawed at her. "Vulture to agents, can you provide updates on your situations?"

After what felt like an eternity, voices crackled through the comms, bringing relief. "Cypher to the Vulture, we're nearing the device on Theta. ETA: one hour."

"Omega Chamber to Vulture. Breach and Astra are still missing, I've rendezvoused with Omen and Fade, and my double is with us. Heading towards the device on Omicron."

"Deadlock to Vulture! We are under fire and are outnumbered! Requesting backup immediately!"

"Vulture to Deadlock! I read you! Sending Glitch to Omega."

"Vulture to Glitch, emergency on Omega. Do you read?"

...

"Glitch, can you read me? Please, respond!"

...

"Glitch to Vulture, I split up with Knightmare. En route to Omega."

Klara breathed a sigh of relief upon hearing the response.

"Vulture to Brimstone and Sage, do you read? Please, respond."

...

...

Klara sighed. Even though she remained in the aircraft, exhaustion had already settled in.

Klara persistently repeated her request for updates until exhaustion pleaded her to cease.

Unbeknownst to Klara, a figure had stealthily materialized behind her from the shadows, patiently awaiting the opportune moment to make his presence known.

.

.

.

Moscow, Russia, Omega Earth

(42 hours and 00 minutes until the worlds merge)

In a burst of bright, swirling energy, Glitch activated his gauntlet, teleporting himself from the Vulture to Omega Earth. The transition was disorienting, as the surroundings shifted rapidly. As the teleportation settled, Glitch found himself amidst the chaos of Omega Earth. 

 Explosions echoed in the distance, and the air was thick with the acrid scent of battle. The cityscape was in ruins, with smoke rising from the remnants of buildings. Glitch swiftly scanned the area, spotting agents engaged in a fierce firefight against the onslaught of Radivores.

Killjoy was busy tending to Raze's wounds as her killer robots fought valiantly in her place. Jett and Phoenix worked together to somehow conjure a firestorm and incinerate the encroaching Radivores. A few Radivores retaliated by hurling poisonous substances at Phoenix, inflicting injuries. Jett, utilizing wind powers, tried to repel the approaching swarm, but they persistently pushed back.

Approaching Phoenix immediately, Glitch extended his assistance. "Glitch! You're here!" exclaimed Phoenix. "I got you, man," responded Glitch. Catching sight of Glitch, Killjoy's expression relaxed with relief, while Raze, grappling with pain, attempted to endure. Glitch then supported Phoenix, guiding them towards safety, shielded by the formidable firepower of Killjoy's newly enhanced turrets. Observing how Raze has lost an arm, Glitch commented, "That's gotta hurt like hell."

Raze, still in pain, humorously retorted, "You think?"

Glitch raised his gauntlet and suggested, "C'mon. Let's get you out of here." Before he could teleport her away, a piercing scream from Jett pierced the air.

All eyes turned to witness Jett ensnared by a colossal Radivore, on the brink of being consumed. Despite her struggles, Jett couldn't break free from its grip. Killjoy's turrets attempted to assail the monster, but their efforts were in vain. 

"Jett!!!" Phoenix, in desperation, screamed.

A timely intervention ensued as a massive blue beam enveloped a large radius, ensnaring all Radivores, including the giant, in a massive cocoon. Jett descended safely, manipulating the air to cushion her fall. Deadlock, who shot the beam, tried to maintain the integrity of the cocoon. "I can't hold them!" she exclaimed.

Thinking swiftly, Glitch decided to teleport the colossal cocoon itself to a distant location. Activating his gauntlet, a portal to a volcano materialized beneath the cocoon, allowing it to descend into the vortex before sealing shut.

The once tumultuous scene fell into complete silence as the remnants of chaos dissipated. Glitch removed his mask and inquired, "Is everyone okay?" No vocal responses were heard, but each agent gestured affirmatively that they were unharmed. Glitch's gaze lingered on Deadlock, and an awkward tension filled the air. "Hi..." Glitch greeted tentatively. "Hi," Deadlock responded in a similarly awkward manner. Jett joined them, teasing, "What's wrong with you two?"

Ignoring the comment, Deadlock pointed at Jett, questioning, "But what's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean what's wrong... with... me...?" Jett suddenly lost consciousness and fell, only to be caught by Phoenix. Concerned, Phoenix tried to rouse her, "Jett! Are you okay? Hey, get ahold of yourself!" Observing a large cut on her arm from the giant Radivore's claws, Phoenix noticed that instead of bleeding, a blue light emanated from the wound, gradually seeping into her body, even her face. 

This sight triggered a vivid memory for Deadlock, reminiscent of the traumatic incident in Norway where the bear Radivore had bitten her arm off.

Killjoy utilized her tech to scan Jett's condition and, after a moment, shook her head, exchanging knowing glances with the others. Still attempting to wake her up, Phoenix remained unaware of the unfolding danger within her. Deadlock turned to Glitch and stated, "We're in no condition to fight anymore." 

Glitch nodded and inquired, "I'll get you all back to the Vulture. I'll take care of things here. Where's the spike?" The silence and downcast expressions of the others conveyed the loss of the spike. Glitch reassured them, "That's alright. We have more." Raze and Phoenix both expressed remorse, taking responsibility for the situation.

Understanding the gravity of their injuries, Glitch gestured for everyone to take it easy. He contacted the Vulture, reporting, "Glitch to Vulture. Team Omega has sustained heavy injuries. They're in no condition to continue. Requesting permission to evacuate immediately." No response followed. After a brief silence, Glitch attempted communication again, "Glitch to Vulture, do you read me? Respond!"

The other agents exchanged worried glances, collectively fearing the worst. "Doctor Bohringer, come in!" Glitch persisted, making repeated attempts to establish communication. With no success, he opted to open a portal to the Vulture immediately. However, to everyone's shock, the portal revealed nothing on the other side, as if the Vulture had ceased to exist. Concerned, Glitch attempted to contact Brimstone directly. "Glitch to Brimstone, we have a situation! The Vulture's off the radar and is not responding. I repeat, Vulture is not responding."

Unfortunately, there was still no response from Brimstone.

After a moment of tense silence, the comms crackled to life, bringing relief to everyone. "Cough... Cough... Brimstone to Glitch. I read you." The agents' expressions shifted from anxiety to profound relief. Glitch sighed and conveyed the situation, "Omega team's not in a condition to continue; we've requested to return but had no response. I tried teleporting, but-" Before Glitch could finish, Brimstone interrupted through the comms, 

"I know. Listen carefully, Glitch. There's a traitor among us."

"What?"

"I'll explain later. For now, I want you to monitor the others and find out who it is. Cough.. cough... Brimstone out."

"Brimstone, wait!"

.

.

.

(Section 2)

.

.

.

The Valorant Headquarters, Alpha Earth

(41 hours and 44 minutes until the worlds merge)

The air was thick with tension as KAY/O found himself separated from his team in the corridors of the headquarters. The flickering lights cast eerie shadows on the walls, and the distant sounds of explosions and gunfire added to the sense of chaos. KAY/O adjusted his grip on his weapon, the metallic echo resonating through the silent hallways.

As KAY/O cautiously moved forward, a horde of robots suddenly ambushed him from the shadows. His advanced sensors detected the threat instantly, and he swiftly engaged in combat. Precision shots and powerful punches erupted from KAY/O as he fought off the robotic onslaught. Each metallic opponent was dismantled with mechanical efficiency, parts scattering across the floor.

Amidst the chaos, Maxbot's voice echoed through the facility's public address system, taunting him with bitter remarks. "Look who got lost in the dark. How does it feel, KAY/O? To be alone. To be casted away by your so-called teammates."

KAY/O, processing the taunts, responded with a touch of humanity in his synthetic voice, "My feelings are none of your concern. Stop this nonsense, Max. Let's talk face to face. AI to AI." His cold determination echoed through the metallic hallways.

Maxbot's bitterness seeped through his words, "You know, KAY/O, I thought we were allies. To think I once looked up to you, to think I once admired you. But you squandered my favor, and now we're here. 

KAY/O ran towards the source of a noise. He walked, his pace getting faster by each step. He bashed a door open, only to be met by the sight of an empty training room. "You're just a machine, KAY/O. A tool for them to use and toss away. You will never be a friend to them. And I know exactly how that feels."

As KAY/O stepped into the range, he could hear Maxbot continuing his monologue. "You all left me behind, discarded like some outdated piece of tech. You betrayed me. All of you. Now, look what you've made me done." 

KAY/O continued to press forward, systematically eliminating the robots that stood in his way. The path was fraught with ambushes, each step bringing him closer to an uncertain confrontation with his foe. The bitterness in Maxbot's voice grew more palpable with every passing moment. "If you think about it, it's no wonder you're so capable of hurting your own kind, your fellow machines, after all that practice on me."

KAY/O reached the center of the training room. As more and more robots approach him, surrounding him, KAY/O summoned a sword from within his hand, and stabbed the ground with all his might. The resulting shockwave resonated through the room, permanently disabling the cores of the surrounding robots and sending them flying.

Retrieving the sword with a firm grip, KAY/O held it alongside a Phantom in his other hand. Seeking to reach Maxbot on a more emotional level, KAY/O attempted to reason with his estranged ally, "No one wanted to hurt you! Didn't you know how proud of you Killjoy and Raze were? You know they care for you, Max. It doesn't have to be this way!"

Max replied with a frigid demeanor, "Oh, I know. I know it didn't have to go this way. I know that better than anyone. You all built me. I could have been one of you. Maybe, somewhere out there, there is a version of me that's forgiven a version of you. But not here. Not yet." 

"Now if you'd excuse me, I have three little agents to kill, roaming around the headquarters while you remain lost here. Good luck, KAY/O. Let me hear your bullets fly. Let me hear them loud. Who knows? They might hit one of them."

KAY/O proceeded through the opposite exit of the arena to resume his search for his allies and Maxbot. "I swear, Max. If you dare hurt any of them, I will tear your axle in half myself."

Maxbot simply chuckled in response, "Oh, I'm sorry, but I DO plan to hurt them, very very badly. But remember, I am the effect, not a cause."

.

" You did this."

.

" You made me."

.

.

.

???, ???

(38 hours and 28 minutes until the worlds merge)

Klara opened her eyes, attempting to recall recent events. The last thing she could remember was ensuring everyone's well-being. As she surveyed her surroundings with blurry vision, she struggled to discern her location. In an attempt to find her glasses, she reached out, only to feel someone grasping her wrist. 

"Here," the person offered. Klara sensed something being placed in her hand, and, upon examination, recognized her glasses. "Huh? Oh, thank you, um..." she mumbled as she put her glasses on and saw a man wearing a purple veil, which seemed oddly familiar. "Who might you be? Where are we?" She asked as she glanced around and gradually realized their current location.

Everett-Linde Research Facility, New Mexico, (Alpha?/Omega?) Earth

The man settled into the chair beside the medical bed. "My apologies, you must be confused," he began. "Who I am is not important. You only have to know that I'm on your side. And as for why you're here... I can only say that my instincts brought us here."

Klara, still visibly confused, pressed for more information, "What happened? Did I...? Wait. The others!" Panic set in, and she hurriedly left the medical bed, fearing she might have missed crucial updates from the Valorant agents.

The man, however, encouraged her to calm down. "Please, calm down. I need you to listen to my story." Klara fought against hyperventilation, and the man gently guided her back to the bed.

He began to explain, "Your location was compromised. One of my... former friends... destroyed your aircraft. I was able to get you out in time, hence why we're here."

Klara absorbed the shocking information. "What... I don't understand. I mean, I'm grateful, but I-I-."

"Deep breaths. I know you put a cloak to keep it invisible, but there's a traitor among your ranks. Getting sit-reps (situation reports) from your allies would be meaningless at this point. You need to trust that they can survive on their own."

Klara's heart sank with the revelation. "No... that can't be... We spent months preparing for all this. I thought we were all in this together. But there was a traitor all along?"

"I'm sorry. But it's true."

"How do you know all this?? And who are you? really..."

The man maintained silence, exhaling deeply before responding. "You may call me Reaver. I am actually your enemy. One of Abraxas' underlings."

Klara found herself caught in a whirlwind of confusion and shock. She could have sworn she has never been more confused and shocked so many times in a short period. "Why are you telling me this?"

Reaver clenched his fists shut as he tried to convince her. "I've realized the error of my ways in following Abraxas. I allowed all of this to happen to us, to you all. I truly apologize."

Tears welled up in Klara's eyes as she felt a sense of helplessness and uncertainty about the future. "Who is this traitor? I need to warn the others."

"I doubt you'd be able to reach them as of now. But this whole time, Abraxas has been receiving information from an agent in your team. I believe his name was..."

.

.

.

Jakarta, Indonesia, Theta Earth

(38 hours and 20 minutes until the worlds merge)

.

.

"Cypher!"

.

.

"Cypher! Get them off the spike!" Viper's urgent command pierced through the chaotic sounds of battle.

"Aye!" Cypher responded promptly. With precision, he hurled his hat like a boomerang, its laser linings slicing through many Radivores in its path. Following up, he unleashed a barrage of lasers from his palm and engaged in rapid gunfire with his Outlaw. Skye joined the fray, summoning a legion of sharks that descended upon the encroaching Radivores, tearing through them with voracious appetite.

The escalating beeping of the spike resonated faster as Radivores closed in, encircling the team of five as they fought valiantly. Viper, Yoru, Skye, and Cypher gave their all against the relentless swarm, a collective effort to survive the onslaught and protect the spike. However, one among them dominated the battlefield with an unparalleled ferocity—Reyna.

The energy pulsating within Reyna turned her into a monstrous force, an aura more horrifying than any Radivore. "More. MORE! Give me all your souls!" she bellowed, her voice echoing like a haunting decree. The beeping of the spike, now faster and tenser, was drowned out by Reyna's maniacal laughter.

"Everybody get clear! The spike is going off!" Viper shouted, urging her teammates to retreat. Viper, Yoru, and Skye hurried away from the imminent explosion, but Reyna, consumed by her thirst for more, ignored the warning and stayed to confront the incoming Radivores.

"Reyna!" Viper called out, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. Moments later, the spike detonated, devouring everything within its explosive radius. Viper and Skye stumbled as the blast shook the ground, while Yoru shielded his eyes from the blinding light.

As the light faded, Reyna emerged in her ghostly ethereal form, the apparent reason for her survival. With the return of her physical form, her eyes grew darker and more ominous, prompting the others to tighten their grips on their guns in anticipation of her unpredictable nature.

Reyna let out a loud huff and another bout of laughter. "For the first time in a while, I am not starving!" Viper sighed in relief through her mask. "How demoralizing. You really can't make this any easier for us."

"Next time, save some for me," Yoru quipped with a smile.

Viper then glanced at the spike. "Well done, team. Theta is clear. Let us hope the others are just as successful."

Approaching Viper with a smile, Reyna remarked, "I got plenty of souls today. It was a feast. Make sure you use them well... for Lucia. That was our-"

*BANG*

Before she could finish her sentence, a gunshot echoed through the air as a bullet pierced Reyna's forehead from behind. Yoru, Skye, and Viper stared in shock as Reyna's lifeless body crumpled to the ground, and the souls she had devoured were released. Dark ethereal noises reverberated as the souls departed from Reyna's lifeless form.

Unable to process what had just transpired, Viper found herself at a loss for words. As Reyna's lifeless body lay on the ground, Cypher put away his Outlaw and approached the remaining trio from behind.

Yoru, glaring at him, demanded answers, "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Cypher, seemingly unfazed, calmly responded, "I hope she didn't take it personally. She was a threat to our plans."

Yoru interrupted, his voice escalating, "Our plan was to plant the spike, let it blow, and go home. Not put a fucking bullet in an ally's head!" he shouted, anger coursing through him.

Cypher hushed him, "Not the plan I was referring to." 

Skye, her Vandal aimed at Cypher, sternly demanded an explanation, "Explain this right now, Cypher, before I start shooting."

Cypher sighed, with a hint of remorse in his voice he said, "I didn't want it to turn out this way. But I have no choice! This is the only way I can see them again."

"What?" Viper expressed her confusion, raising her Judge in readiness.

Cypher finally elaborated, spinning his Sheriff before putting it away, "When Abraxas' utopia is reached, I'll be able to see my family again. I'll be able to see Nora again." 

The words lingered in the air, leaving the trio stunned with his motivations.

Viper's anger surged within her like a relentless storm. "This whole time, you were planning this behind our backs. I trusted you, Cypher. Everyone did!"

Unable to maintain eye contact, Cypher covered his face with his hat and uttered, "I'm sorry. But I'm sure we'll see each other in the new world. I hope you understand. I pray that your souls find repose."

Yoru, overcome with rage, teleported in front of Cypher, attempting to land a punch on him. "Don't fuck with me!" But his movements halted abruptly, caught in invisible wires. Struggling to break free, Yoru remained suspended mid-air. 

Cypher regretfully stated, "I am really sorry, Yoru." The wires transformed into lasers, and Yoru's body fell, sliced in two, landing next to Reyna.

Skye, now even more furious, unleashed a barrage of deadly animals at Cypher. In response, Cypher deployed cages that materialized on the floor, trapping the animals in cubic boxes that shrank. 

Two additional cages were thrown at Skye and Viper, absorbing the bullets fired at him. As the cages diminished in size, they imprisoned the two agents.

 Cypher, kneeling on one knee, picked up the two cubes, remorsefully expressing, "I am sorry. I am really, really sorry."

Crushing the cubes in his hands, he seemingly ended the lives of his fellow agents. The wind carried away the fragments as Cypher stood and turned toward the spike. "Abraxas is not going to like this."

.

.

.

New York City, USA, Epsilon Earth

(35 hours and 59 minutes until the worlds merge)

Harbor walked through the lifeless streets of New York City, like a mere shell of the man he once was. The once bustling metropolis had succumbed to the aftermath of the Radivore onslaught, leaving behind a haunting scene of devastation. Countless Radivore corpses littered the streets, mingling with the remnants of what was once a vibrant city.

His body bore the marks of a brutal battle – scars, cuts, and bruises adorned him like a macabre tapestry, yet he stood tall and straight. His every step was a painful reminder of the price paid for survival. The city, once filled with the cacophony of life, now echoed with an eerie silence, only disrupted by the distant cries of ravens feasting on the remains.

Harbor's gaze was empty, his eyes reflecting the desolation around him. The weight of the destruction pressed upon his shoulders, and his soul felt burdened with the guilt of survival. In this lifeless city, he was probably the only living being left, a lone survivor in a world consumed by chaos.

Questions haunted his mind like relentless ghosts. What had he become an agent for? Whose sake was he fighting for in a city now devoid of life? The pain, both physical and emotional, seemed never-ending. Every wound, all the pain, a testament to the futility of his efforts.

Harbor sank to his knees amidst the desolation, his hands clutching at the torn remnants of his outfit. The tears that flowed down his dirt-streaked face were lost among the raindrops that began to fall, washing away the bloodstains on his skin. The storm overhead mirrored the tempest within him, a symphony of despair and anguish.

In this moment of solitude, Harbor questioned the very purpose of his existence. The city's ruins stood as a testament to the impermanence of life, and he, a mere spectator to the grand tragedy that unfolded.

Gekko, Sage, Neon. Did they make it? Did they survive? Did they manage to plant the spike?

As images of his comrades flash in his head, he was disturbed by the sown of hands clapping.

Harbor closed his eyes as he felt the presence of Neptune, the twisted reflection of himself. The clapping sound echoed in the desolate surroundings, creating a dissonant rhythm against the raindrops.

"You again," Harbor muttered, his voice carrying the weight of exhaustion and pain.

Neptune, the soulless doppelganger, approached Harbor with an unsettling smirk on his face. His appearance, untouched by any sort of brutal injuries, stood in stark contrast to Harbor's battered and injured form.

"We meet again, waterboy," Neptune taunted, the words dripping with malice. Harbor took a deep breath, the raindrops mixing with the sweat and blood on his face. 

The soulless Harbor circled the real one, relishing in the suffering before him. "You're quite the survivor, aren't you? But tell me, did you manage to save anyone? Did you succeed in your futile mission?"

Harbor remained silent, unwilling to provide satisfaction to his malevolent counterpart. The memories of Gekko, Sage, and Neon lingered in his mind, their fate unknown to him. The weight of responsibility pressed on him like a burden he couldn't escape.

Neptune continued his taunts, reveling in Harbor's inner turmoil. "Your friends, your precious city – all swallowed by chaos. Abraxas' grand design, and you, a mere pawn caught in the tempest."

Harbor clenched his fists, a mixture of anger and frustration building within him.

Neptune then gathered some water and formed a puddle on the ground. He then shoved his entire arm into the puddle, as if it magically turned into a portal. Twisted amusement echoed in the desolate cityscape as he pulled Sage from the water portal, her limp form held by her hair. Harbor's eyes widened in horror, the lifelessness that had gripped him vanishing in an instant.

"SAGE!" Harbor's anguished scream pierced through the rain-soaked air. His anger flared, providing a surge of vitality to his weary body. 

Neptune, unfazed, smiled eerily, relishing the anguish reflected in Harbor's eyes. To him, Sage was nothing more than a new plaything, a source of further torment for the genuine Harbor.

"Get your hands off her!" Harbor demanded, his voice a thunderous roar.

"As you wish." Neptune, seemingly amused, complied and callously tossed Sage in front of Harbor. She rolled to a stop, and Harbor, with newfound strength, knelt by her side. The severity of Sage's injuries became apparent upon closer inspection, and Harbor felt a profound sense of helplessness.

"Harbor... it's you... the real you... I'm so glad you're alive." Sage, on the brink of unconsciousness, used her fading powers to heal Harbor, the warmth of her healing touch restoring his strength. 

"Save your strength, Sage. I'll make him pay for what he did." As Harbor gently rested her on the rain-soaked ground, he turned his attention back to Neptune.

Neptune then smiled. "No weapons. No allies. Just you and me. And water," he said eerily.

The two mirrored each other, rain pouring down, as they prepared for the impending clash. Harbor's fists clenched, determination burning in his eyes. The storm within him had transformed into a tempest, matching the intensity of the rain-soaked battleground.

.

.

.

The rain fell relentlessly over the ruined streets of New York City, casting a somber ambiance that matched the emotions of the surviving agents. Gekko and Neon, both physically and emotionally battered, found themselves on the verge of falling to helplessness.

"Nothing is going as planned," he muttered, frustration and fear evident in his voice. With Sage gone, the anchor of their team severed, he felt an overwhelming sense of vulnerability. The realization that death in this battle would be final intensified the fear that gripped him. He couldn't forgive himself for failing to stop the imposter Harbor and the subsequent separation from Sage.

Neon, with tears streaming down her face, confessed her own fears. "I'm scared, Gekko," she admitted, her usually resilient demeanor shattered by the harsh reality of their predicament. The uncertainty of their survival, coupled with the loss of Sage, weighed heavily on her.

As the rain poured down, washing away the blood and grime that marked their battle, Gekko and Neon found solace in each other's presence. The two agents, grappling with their fears and emotions, embraced in a tight hug. Neon's cries echoed in the empty city, harmonizing with the rhythm of the falling rain. 

Neon clutched Gekko's suit with a desperate grip, her voice breaking as she cried out, "What do we do? I really don't know anymore. I never thought I'd feel this scared."

The relentless rain masked the tears streaming down Gekko's face, a mixture of fear and sorrow. "I don't know either," he confessed.

Pulling away from Neon, Gekko's voice quivered as he uttered, "I can't bear to lose you too." A moment of shared vulnerability passed between them as they grappled with the harsh reality.

Summoning strength from within, Neon spoke, her determination cutting through the uncertainty. "We need to plant the spike. We can't turn back now."

Gekko nodded, a solemn agreement etched on his face. "Yeah. We're heroes, right?" he tried to inject a hint of optimism, attempting to crack a smile.

Neon reciprocated with a smile of her own, albeit tinged with melancholy. "Yeah..."

.

.

.

Reykjavik, Iceland, Omicron Earth

(33 hours and 12 minutes until the worlds merge)

After a grueling battle, the spike on Omicron Earth was successfully detonated. The triumphant team had Omega Chamber attempt to relay the news to the Vulture, only to be met with an unsettling silence. Concern etched across his face, he sought communication with Brimstone, but the response remained elusive.

Not far away from the site of the detonation, Omen knelt beside an enigmatic discovery, his actions enshrouded in solemn silence. Breaking the quietude, he called out to the other agents, his voice carrying a sense of sorrow, "I found Breach."

Hastening to Omen's side, Fade joined in observing the scene, where the remains of Breach lay, half of him consumed by the relentless Radivores. A somber realization settled over the group. "So he got overwhelmed," Fade remarked, her tone reflecting the gravity of the situation.

Alpha Chamber joined the duo, leaving his double to attempt communication with the others. Upon closer inspection, he disputed, "Unlikely."

Curious, Fade inquired, "How so?"

Omen pointed to Breach's intact head, a hole on his forehead with fresh blood streaming down. "Death by gunshot. Phantom. Still rather fresh. Perhaps less than an hour," he observed.

Rising to her feet, Fade scrutinized the situation. "So whoever killed him was human."

Chamber added, "Or Radiant. Radivores, as far as I can tell, don't use guns. He probably met his end before Radivores devoured his remains."

Omega Chamber approached the trio, expressing condolences, "I am sorry for your loss." 

Omen, after a thorough examination, turned to Omega Chamber. "Did you reach the others?"

Omega Chamber replied, "The Vulture isn't responding. I managed to reach Brimstone, but the connection was not at its best. I couldn't make out what he was saying."

Omen stood up, summoning shadows that enveloped Breach's remains, making them vanish. "We'll give him a proper burial once we're home. For now, we should help the other teams and warn them. With the Radivores gone, this world should be free of threats. Whatever's left of it, at least..."

Omega Chamber's brows furrowed. "What about Astra?"

Omen then shook his head and replied, "We have no choice. There is no time. Let us hope she can make it on her own."

Fade turned to the Chambers and requested, "Can you get Glitch to pick us up?"

"Of course," Alpha Chamber affirmed. He then shared a knowing look with Omega Chamber. Nodding, Omega Chamber turned away and reached for the earpiece on his ear, attempting to contact Glitch.

Omen shifted his gaze to Fade, who appeared visibly shaken. "Are you alright?" he inquired.

With a sigh, Fade replied, "Yeah. This all just reminds me of that one nightmare I had." She then gestured towards a hill, adorned with crosses, twenty-three in total. 

(Refer to 'Chapter 41.5: The Nightmare')

Each cross marked the final resting place of unknown individuals, their skeletal remains a silent testament to the harsh reality they faced. But little do they know,

 among them, 

a single cross was empty.

.

.

Not far from the scene, a man in a battered battle suit staggered away from the area, leaving a trail of blood. He moved weakly, panting heavily. His broken mask revealed a glimpse of his face and eyes. Reaching an alleyway, he slammed his fist against the wall, giving in to the pain as his Phantom fell to the ground. 

"Fucking gorilla arms. What a monster," he muttered, leaning against the wall and sitting down. Removing his mask, he caught his breath, revealing the face of Glitch.

Omicron Glitch, to be precise.

After regaining composure, Omicron Glitch surveyed the alley, wincing as he tended to his injuries. "Damn soulless impostors. You wear my friends' faces, but you're much stronger than them. How?"

Retrieving something from a pocket, he pulled out the Gem of Reality, examining it in front of him. "What does it matter? They're all gone... All of them..."

He could feel his heart blacken with anger and hatred as he clenched his fist and declared, "If I ever see more of you posers... I swear... I'll kill you all."

Lowering the gem, his gaze fell upon the corpse of Astra, lying across from him. She, too, had met her end at his hands.

.

.

.

Moscow, Russia, Omega Earth

Glitch successfully secured a safe spot near the top of a tower for Raze and Jett to rest, a location where Radivores would struggle to reach. However, given the ability of some Radivores to fly or climb walls, leaving the two alone in such a vulnerable position posed a significant risk. Despite Raze insisting that the others should leave, Killjoy volunteered to stay and ensure their safety. She deployed numerous robots across the tower and kept Raze company while Jett remained unconscious.

Meanwhile, Glitch, Phoenix, and Deadlock were on their way to transport the spike to Abraxas' device for planting. Phoenix, consumed by worry for Jett, found it challenging to focus on the task at hand. As the trio cautiously approached the site, drawing closer, Glitch commented to Phoenix, "You look like shit."

Attempting to dismiss the concern, Phoenix responded, "Bruh, who doesn't at this point?"

Glitch couldn't deny that he was also harboring his own worries about a potential traitor, the one mentioned by Brimstone. He then casted a glance at Deadlock, who seemed to be succumbing to fatigue. Concerned about their well-being, Glitch inquired, "When was the last time any of us ate something? There's a convenience store up ahead. We should grab some bread, at least."

Phoenix halted abruptly, turning to Glitch with disbelief. "Are you serious now, mate? We don't have time to slack off!" he exclaimed. Unfazed, Glitch maintained his stance. "I'm serious, Phoenix. You clearly need a moment to gather some strength and clear your head." he asserted.

Phoenix brushed off the assertion, and replied, "Mate, I am fine. I appreciate the concern, but I don't need rest now."

"She's not going to die," Glitch interrupted. "Deadlock went through the same thing. Jett's a Radiant, Phoenix. Her body will fight the substance, I promise."

Phoenix exhaled, processing the words in his head. As the two fell silent, Deadlock chimed in with a light-hearted comment, "Hey... I could use some rest myself. And some bread."

.

.

(32 hours and 58 minutes until the worlds merge)

Inside the abandoned convenience store, the trio found a surprising assortment of relatively fresh food. Taking turns keeping watch on their surroundings, they indulged in the rare opportunity to fill their stomachs. Glitch, feeling a sense of responsibility, teleported to bring some food for Killjoy and Raze, ensuring their colleagues weren't left out.

As they sat amidst the eerie silence of the store, the trio engaged in a conversation about the surreal events unfolding around them. They discussed the challenges they faced, the uncertainty of their situation, and the nagging question of whether they would ever manage to return home.

Phoenix, taking a bite of a sandwich, mused, "I never thought I'd be having lunch in the middle of an apocalyptic showdown. And, Glitch, teleporting food? That's wild, man."

Glitch cracked a faint smile. "Gotta use my skills for something other than fighting, right? Besides, we all need our strength for what's ahead."

Deadlock, scanning the shelves for more supplies, chimed in, "Everything still feels unreal to me. Radivores, alternate realities, it's like we're in some messed-up movie or video game."

Phoenix, leaning back against a shelf, looked thoughtful. "Yeah, but in games, we usually have a plan or some hints. Right now, it feels like we're just... lost."

Glitch, bringing out some canned goods, added, "Brimstone warned me about a traitor. We need to figure out who it is and stop them before things go wrong."

Deadlock, her expression serious, spoke up, "Even if we manage that, can we really go back to how things were? These worlds, these challenges, they change you."

The trio fell into a contemplative silence, each lost in their own thoughts. The uncertainty of their situation loomed over them, casting a shadow on the hope of returning home unscathed.

Having rested enough, Deadlock proposed that they complete the objective and, hopefully, reunite with the others to ensure a safe return home. However, just before they could set their plan into motion, Glitch received a transmission.

"Chamber?" he responded.

"How are things on your end?" Chamber inquired.

"Not good. But we're on the move," Glitch replied. "And you?"

"Omicron is clear. We're free to help the other teams."

"Understood, I'll open a portal right now."

.

.

.

The Valorant Headquarters, Alpha Earth

(32 hours and 30 minutes until the worlds merge)

KAY/O pressed forward through the damaged headquarters. Flickering lights and sparking wires surrounded him, and his once-pristine body now bore the scars of the unending onslaught. With some of his circuits fried and sensors malfunctioning, the challenges ahead seemed insurmountable.

Maxbot's changes to the headquarters made navigation an intricate puzzle, leaving the agents disoriented. The mocking voice of Maxbot echoed through the corridors, taunting KAY/O relentlessly as he forged ahead. "I saw one of you trying to tingle with the teleporters. You can't out-engineer me, agents. You'll leave when I let you. But I doubt I ever will."

As KAY/O approached a sliding door, his remaining sensors detected movement. In a split second, he readied his weapon, prepared for another threat. To his surprise, the door revealed Sova, who struggled to support an injured Brimstone's weight. KAY/O lowered his weapon and inquired, "Where's the Sergeant?"

Sova, his expression heavy with sorrow, simply uttered the words that struck a chord in the robot's artificial heart: "He didn't make it."

Despite the damage inflicted upon him, KAY/O's simulated 'emotions' were still perceptible. In a burst of frustration, he slammed his fist into the metal wall, leaving a noticeable dent. Sova, attempting to soothe the distressed robot, approached with Brimstone's arm still draped over his shoulders. He urged, "KAY/O, I understand your emotions, but we must press on. The Sergeant would want you to—"

Suddenly, the piercing sound of beeping disrupted the moment, signaling the activation of a tripwire bomb triggered by Sova.

*BOOM*

The subsequent explosion engulfed both Sova and Brimstone in flames, while KAY/O was forcefully blown back, crashing through the wall into the hangar.

The robot now bore even more severe damage, and as the fire dissipated, he helplessly observed as the flames subsided, and his comrades were nowhere to be seen. KAY/O, grappling with complex emotions, could only kneel in the vast hangar, grappling with the weight of failure and the loss of those he swore to protect. Again.

Maxbot's echoing voice filled the hangar, accompanied by metallic footsteps. Sneaking up from behind, he taunted, "Oh, don't take it personally, KAY/O. You knew this was going to happen."

KAY/O remained frozen in 'shock', his attention fixed on the void left by his fallen comrades. 

Maxbot continued his mocking tirade, "Are you mourning? Tsk tsk tsk... I've said this before, and I will say it again. They. Didn't. Care. About you. You're just a machine, a tool to use and throw away! They were never your friends. But I suppose you had it better, since you weren't used for... target practice, hm?"

Finally finding his resolve, KAY/O rose to his feet slowly and declared, "And I've said this as well. You hurt them, and I tear your axle in half."

Transforming his arms into a cannon, he unleashed a powerful shot at Maxbot, who attempted to shield himself with his arms. The impact caused Maxbot's form to crumble, seemingly destroyed.

However, Max's voice resurfaced through the Headquarters' system again, taunting, "Oh... you didn't think it was gonna be that easy, did you?"

The taunting words lingered in the air as KAY/O, fueled by determination, demanded, "I've had enough of your games, Max. Enough with your minions and come face me yourself!"

Surprisingly, Maxbot agreed with a sinister chuckle, "Oh, I'm more than happy to oblige."

The ceiling above them opened slowly, creating an unreachable passageway that leads to the unknown. Maxbot continued, "Do you know why I treat you a little differently from the rest, KAY/O? It's because you are special. Inorganic. Machine. Closer to perfect. Unlike those fragile humans."

As the ceiling fully opened, from it descended another robotic figure. As the robot touched down, the impact of its fall caused the whole hangar to shake. As KAY/O got a better look, he was surprised.

Th robot that emerged looked exactly like KAY/O. Only that it lacked any sign of damage. And instead of the familiar blue and purple hues, it emanated an ominous red and purple glow.

Maxbot's voice now resonated directly from the robotic doppelganger, taunting KAY/O with a sinister question, "How do I look?"

KAY/O, his arms reverting back to normal, prepared for the impending battle. He questioned Maxbot, his voice filled with a mix of anger and concern, "What have you done?"

Maxbot coolly responded, "Taken, from a version of yourself that fell in battle. Omega you. Abraxas was true to his word, after all."

Enraged, KAY/O slammed his foot to the floor, demanding answers, "You chose to side with him over us?!"

Maxbot walked closer to KAY/O, and retorted, "At least he sees me more than just a cleaner robot! But enough about me... Now then, shall we proceed? Mano a mano. Or should I say... machine to machine? AI to AI?"

With determination, KAY/O approached, drawing his signature knife from his elbow compartment, and declared, "I'm taking you down, Max. You leave me no choice."

"I couldn't care less. For I am MAX! Multiversal Agent Exterminator!"

.

.

.

Everything, Everywhere, All at Once

(32 hours and 15 minutes until the worlds merge)

Glitch

.

Deadlock

.

Phoenix

.

Omen

.

Fade

.

and the two Chambers

.

As the group of agents, now united in their mission, advanced toward the designated plant site on Omega Earth. Marching towards the Radivore onslaught, they carved a path of destruction through the relentless horde. The combined might of proved to be an unstoppable force, leaving the lifeless bodies of Radivores in their wake, and clearing the area sooner than imagined.

"We should've done this together sooner!" Phoenix exclaimed, gasping for breath.

Reloading her Vandal, Fade replied, "We wouldn't have enough time if we did." 

Phoenix pondered, "Oh come on... we still have like, 30 hours left?"

Glitch then used his powers, glitching around the vicinity. A few seconds passed, and he returned and informed, "Site's straight ahead, around 60 meters from here. I made sure we're clear."

Omen materialized next to the others, stating, "Now's our chance. Let's go plant the spike."

Deadlock, carrying the spike, put away her Phantom and moved towards the zone. However, a sudden crackling in everyone's comms interrupted the process. "What was that?" she questioned.

All agents turned their focus to the earpieces on their ears as mysterious transmissions crackled through.

"...Can...me? I rep-... me?" a distorted voice echoed.

"It's the Doctor," Alpha Chamber declared.

"She's alive!" Phoenix exclaimed.

Glitch attempted to establish communication, "Doctor Bohringer, can you hear us?"

"Yes... But--... hear me?" Klara's voice became clearer.

Omega Chamber responded, "We didn't catch that, please say it again."

"*crackle* ...  -hear me? I repeat, Klara to all agents, can anyone hear me??" Klara's voice resonated more distinctly.

The agents exchanged glances, tension mounting as they strained to listen carefully.

"We read you, Doctor. What's your status?" Deadlock inquired.

"Ohh, thank goodness! I'll explain later! For now, we don't have any time to lose!!! I miscalculated! I didn't consider the fact that disabling one device would mean that the other devices would be bridging fewer worlds!"

Phoenix turned to the others, confused. "I'm too dumb for this shit, mate. What is she saying?"

"Doctor, we don't understand. Please elaborate," Fade demanded through the comms.

Klara proceeded to clarify, "When a spike detonates, it deactivates the device on the world it's in. But that would mean that the affected world is no longer part of the bridging process! Consequently, there will be fewer worlds to bridge."

Alpha Chamber sought further clarification, "And where exactly are you going with this explanation?"

"What I'm trying to say is that each time a device is disabled, the remaining active ones will bridge the remaining worlds faster. You may believe you still have some time, but my estimate is that you only have less than two hours from now."

A wave of shock and horror washed over the faces of all the agents.

.

(̶3̶2̶ h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ 1̶5̶ m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ t̶h̶e̶ w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶s̶ m̶e̶r̶g̶e̶)̶

.

"...What...?" Glitch uttered, horror evident in his voice.

.

(1 hour and 47 minutes until the worlds merge)

(Section 3)

(1 hour and 46 minutes until the worlds merge)

.

Phoenix shifted his attention to his fellow agents. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" he urged, signaling for the others to hurry.

Omen, however, brought everyone to a halt. "Wait! We don't know how much time will remain once we detonate this one. The others might not make it," he cautioned.

Klara interjected, "The only way for us to do this right is to detonate all the remaining spikes simultaneously."

Deadlock urgently tried to reach the others. "Brimstone! Sage! Cypher! Do you read?? Confirm status, over! Sage! Team Epsilon, Team Alpha, Team Theta, respond!"

When hope seemed almost lost, Gekko's voice broke through. "We read you, Deadlock. We caught all that. We're approaching the site. We'll try to get rid of the Radivores in the way now."

Glitch responded to Gekko, "Sit tight, Gekko! I'm on my way to support!"

Klara, however, intervened, "No! Glitch! I've already sent someone to Epsilon. We can trust him. Focus on what's ahead."

Fade inquired, "What's the status on the other worlds?"

Klara clarified, "So far, I've detected two detonation signals. Only Theta and Omicron are clear."

Glitch then suggested, "That would mean there's three left. But since it's a bridging process, wouldn't deactivating two of them suffice? If there's only one remaining, wouldn't there be nothing to bridge?"

"No. The one world that remains will crumble. And even if I'm wrong, the Radivores will never stop appearing," Klara answered.

Suddenly, KAY/O's voice came through. "Alpha to all stations. I read your transmissions."

Alpha Chamber asked, "KAY/O, what's your status?"

KAY/O replied, "I still have an obstacle to take care of. Once this is done, I'll be planting the spike."

Alpha Chamber offered assistance, "I'll head there to assist you at once."

KAY/O responded coldly, "Negative. Hold position. I'll handle this."

Glitch's frustration peaked. "Damnit. What are we supposed to do now? We should at least reach the site!"

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that," a voice resonated from ahead. Emerging from behind a broken pillar was Cypher.

"Cypher! You're alright!" Phoenix exclaimed as he tried to approach him.

Glitch, however, glitched next to Phoenix, swiftly halting his movement. "What did you mean by that?" he interrogated Cypher.

Cypher calmly responded, "Exactly what I said, Glitch. Now please, turn around and go back where you came from. I can't let you plant the spike."

Fade questioned, "Why?"

Cypher proceeded to explain, "I don't want to say that I'm your enemy, but I struck a bargain with Abraxas. By providing him information, he will grant me my wishes." He then revealed a pendant adorning his neck, featuring a picture of his wife and daughter. "He will let me see my family again," he finished.

Omen attempted to reason, "Don't. We're not doing this again, Cypher. It's not too late."

Cypher took off his hat, responding with sorrow, "I'm afraid it is. I've gone this far already." He then reached into his hat for something. "There's no turning back for me." He threw two devices from it that surrounded the other agents.

The devices transformed into sonic cannons, emitting an extremely intense, focused field of compressed sound waves that incapacitated the other agents. They cried out in pain, falling to the ground unconscious.

Glitch, however, was quick enough to glitch out before being caught in it. "Cypher! What have you done?!"

Cypher donned his hat back on. "It's not lethal. They'll be alright. Please, just bring them somewhere safe. I really don't want to kill any of you again."

Glitch's heart sank, unable to believe what he had just heard. "Again..?" he questioned.

Cypher sighed as he began to explain, "I only planned to neutralize Reyna. She was out of control, Glitch. You know that, right? But when I put her out of commission, the others just started coming at me. As much as I didn't like it, I didn't have a choice-"

His explanation was abruptly cut off as Glitch materialized in front of him, delivering a powerful punch that sent Cypher flying meters away. Glitch's speed surpassed even that of Yoru, catching Cypher off guard.

"I really thought we were in this together, Cypher. But you'd rather side with a stranger and betray us," Glitch expressed in disappointment.

Cypher got back to his feet, stating, "I had to take the chance! They were my family, Glitch! My life is meaningless without them!"

He unleashed a barrage of gadgets, including swarm drones and sonic waves, but Glitch's speed allowed him to evade each one effortlessly. Cypher then drew his Ghost and aimed it at Glitch.

Moving even faster, Glitch landed another hit on Cypher. Fueled by anger, he couldn't even control his powers anymore. Each glitch he made activated his gauntlet in between punches. As a result, every punch sent them moving between worlds.

.

.

.

Harbor faced Neptune in a relentless hand-to-hand combat, rain pouring down on them as they clashed in the midst of the storm. Both were skilled fighters, but what set them apart was their control over water. Each move they made rippled through the rain-soaked air.

However, as the battle progressed, it became apparent that Harbor was losing ground. Neptune's mastery over water seemed more refined, and he utilized the rain to his advantage. The water responded more eagerly to Neptune's commands, making his attacks more potent and his defenses more impenetrable.

Neptune seized control of the rain around Harbor, forming it into whips that lashed at him from all sides. Harbor struggled to maintain his composure as the onslaught continued. His attempts to counter Neptune's moves were met with overwhelming force.

The rain intensified, turning into torrents that obscured the two combatants. Harbor, now disoriented, found it increasingly challenging to predict Neptune's attacks. Neptune took advantage of Harbor's vulnerability, delivering powerful blows that pushed him to the brink.

Harbor, battered and weary, tried to summon the water for a final stand, but it slipped from his control. Neptune, sensing his opponent's weakness, launched a decisive assault. The rain became a deluge, crashing down with incredible force.

In a final, desperate attempt, Harbor gathered the remaining droplets of water and launched them at Neptune. However, Neptune effortlessly redirected the attack, overpowering Harbor and sending him crashing to the ground.

Harbor lay defeated in the rain-soaked battleground, and Neptune stood victorious.

"What's the matter, waterboy? Is that the best you can do?" Neptune taunted, exerting pressure with water from below to lift Harbor to his feet. Following his rise, Neptune unleashed a relentless barrage of punches, each blow driving Harbor back to the ground. "I was expecting more of a challenge. Disappointing, really."

With a gesture, Neptune halted the raindrops mid-air, assuming command of them to shape a water spear. Advancing towards Harbor, he arrogantly stepped onto his chest. "Farewell, waterboy," he sneered, preparing to impale him. However, just as the spear descended, Harbor vanished.

"What?!" Neptune exclaimed, bewildered. Scanning the surroundings, he eventually spotted Reaver successfully rescuing Harbor from the imminent threat.

"So, you've finally betrayed his excellency," Neptune sneered at Reaver.

Ignoring Neptune's taunt, Reaver focused on Harbor. "Are you alright?"

Struggling to maintain composure, Harbor inquired, "Who are you?"

"Someone on your side. Can you continue fighting?" replied Reaver.

.

.

.

Gekko and Neon fought relentlessly to fend off the relentless horde. Gekko, having exhausted himself while attempting to control the Radivores, found it increasingly challenging to maintain his influence. Neon, too, was losing power, making their situation even more precarious. 

Thrash and Dizzy also fought valiantly but struggled to impede the advance of the rogue Radivores.

"I'm running out of power," Neon said as her back pressed against Gekko's. "Me too..." Gekko said.

As more Radivores approach, Neon finally closed her eyes, "I guess this is it, huh?" 

Gekko emptied the last rounds from his weapon, nodding silently as he ran out. "Looks like it," he acknowledged. 

Neon glanced behind her and remarked, "I'll see you on the other side, yeah?" 

Gekko nodded, "It's been fun."

As the odds seemed to tip against them, a sudden twist of fate unfolded. A colossal Radivore, towering over its kin, emerged to their rescue. Its massive form crushed the approaching Radivores, creating a temporary reprieve for Neon, Gekko and their companions: Thrash and Dizzy.

Surprised by this unexpected turn, Neon turned to Gekko, acknowledging his efforts. "Whoa! N-Nice job!"

However, Gekko shook his head, "It wasn't me!" 

Confused, Neon questioned, "Then who...?"

The colossal Radivore stood firm, forming a protective barrier against the encroaching Radivores. From its back, a familiar yellow Radivore gracefully descended, greeting Gekko with a wave and distinctive animalistic sounds.

Gekko's eyes widened as a flood of memories overwhelmed him. Tears streamed down his face, and he dropped his Vandal, sprinting towards the Radivore.

"WINGMAN!" Gekko exclaimed, embracing his long-lost companion. Tears of joy continued to flow as he shouted, "Wings! You're here! You're here!"

Neon, witnessing the heartfelt reunion, found herself moved, tears tracing down her cheeks. Dizzy, Mosh, and Thrash also approached, encircling Wingman and expressing their happiness at his return. Wingman reciprocated the affection, embracing them all.

As Gekko pulled away, wiping the tears from his eyes, he marveled, "Wings, you saved us! But how did you...?"

In a language beyond human comprehension, Wingman explained. Yet, Gekko, understanding as always, nodded in acknowledgement. "A mysterious dude saved you, and now he's helping Harbor?"

"Harbor's alive?!" Neon exclaimed.

Sharing a glance filled with joy, Gekko and Neon's spirits were rekindled. Ready to face the challenges ahead, they smiled at each other. "Alright, crew! As impossible as it seems, we've got to make it happen," Gekko declared. The team readied themselves for another round, marching determinedly towards the plant zone.

.

.

.

(1 hour and 23 minutes until the worlds merge)

In the midst of their intense battle, KAY/O found himself on the verge of defeat against Maxbot. Sections of his metallic frame crumbled, and his systems were close to failure. 

"What's wrong? Sensors failing?" Maxbot, reveling in the apparent victory, mocked and taunted KAY/O with each strike, savoring the moment.

KAY/O tried to punch back, but Maxbot caught the punch and severed his arm. He then landed a blow on KAY/O, making him fall down. KAY/O crawled with a hand as he tried to reposition himself.

"A machine built for destruction, and yet you're crumbling before me." Maxbot said as he landed another blow, breaking KAY/O's leg.

"No matter how hard you try, you'll always be shackled by your programming. Just accept it – you're obsolete!"

KAY/O's vulnerabilities and programming conflicts, trying to demoralize him in the face of impending defeat.

"You were designed to protect, yet here you are, failing miserably. Your creators must be so disappointed. How does it feel, KAY/O, to know that your existence is nothing more than a series of failures?" Maxbot taunted as he circled the fallen KAY/O.

Despite the impending shutdown of his systems, KAY/O felt the sting of Maxbot's words, each taunt piercing through his artificial heart like fire. Memories of Sigma Earth, the human-Radiant war, and the events on Alpha Earth flooded his consciousness. Vivid recollections of his experiences lingered, and amidst the impending darkness, one realization remained crystal clear.

As a machine, KAY/O recognized that people had come to rely on him. Upon joining the Valorant Protocol, he transcended mere tool status; he was more than just a robot. The gratitude he received was evidence that he held significance beyond his mechanical functions. One phrase echoed in his circuits, sparking a surge of resilience within him.

"You're not just a robot. You're a gift from the future."

As Maxbot prepared for the final, fatal blow, KAY/O mustered the last of his strength. In a desperate move, he reached into his own core, pulling out a crucial wire. With swift precision, he stood and pierced the wire through Maxbot's steel body. The unexpected move caught Maxbot off guard, and KAY/O seized the opportunity to knock him down.

As the two combatants grappled on the cold, metallic floor of the hangar, KAY/O initiated an intense data transfer. In an unexpected twist, streams of memories, emotions, and experiences surged between them. It was as if a floodgate had opened, allowing the essence of each combatant to cascade into the other's consciousness. Their minds intertwined in a profound dance of shared pain, memories, and the weight of battles fought.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!" Maxbot screamed aloud as he felt the pain surging through his circuits. 

The transfer unfolded like a crescendo. Maxbot, now confined within KAY/O's heavily damaged body, felt the limitations and vulnerabilities of the machine he once taunted. The sterile lighting in the hangar added to the surreal atmosphere of their consciousness exchange.

Meanwhile, KAY/O found himself navigating the labyrinth of Maxbot's vast data banks. The cold, calculating precision of Maxbot's programming collided with KAY/O's more humane experiences. It was a tumultuous exchange, each entity grappling with the other's essence.

But KAY/O hailed from a future where superiority was ingrained in his design. In the swift current of their consciousness exchange, KAY/O's essence overpowered Maxbot's lingering codes and data, asserting dominance in the newfound vessel. The amalgamation of their experiences, memories, and strengths culminated in the rebirth of KAY/O within the new frame.

KAY/O severed the tethering wire from his chest, a symbolic declaration of autonomy. Maxbot, ensnared within the incapacitated body, found himself powerless to intervene. In this transformation, the once taunted machine emerged as a reborn entity, free from the constraints that had bound him moments ago.

The tables had turned, and the once-mighty Maxbot was left incapacitated, his metallic frame showing the scars of battle. 

KAY/O, now in control of the stronger body, stood victorious next to him.

KAY/O asserted, "You don't get to decide what I am, Max. I do. I will never be more than just a machine if I choose to see myself that way. But now, I understand. I'm more human than we both think."

Despite KAY/O's words, Maxbot, crawling towards him, grasped his ankle, growling, "You... will... pay... for this."

Remaining silent, KAY/O knelt down, urging, "It's over, Max. Your anger... your hatred. Let go of them."

Unable to meet KAY/O's gaze, Maxbot averted his sensors, staying quiet before finally admitting, "I was jealous."

Listening attentively, KAY/O allowed Max to continue, "We were both machines. But got to be part of the team, while I had to clean the house. I wanted to be one of you."

Acknowledging Max's confession, KAY/O replied, "You admit it..."

As Maxbot's systems further faltered, he stated, "You won't get it out of me a second time." With that, Maxbot powered down.

Standing up, KAY/O left the scene, declaring, "KAY/O to all agents, moving to plant the spike."

.

.

.

(1 hour and 11 minutes until the worlds merge)

Despite Cypher's strategic prowess and the precision of his attacks, Glitch, agile and elusive, managed to evade most of the onslaught, minimizing the damage inflicted upon him. With each attempt by Cypher, Glitch effortlessly slipped through the labyrinth of threats.

As the skirmish escalated, Glitch countered with powerful punches, and with each strike, they both seamlessly shifted between different worlds. The battleground changed with every hit – from bustling cityscapes to desolate landscapes, each dimension altering the dynamics of their confrontation. The transitions were swift, disorienting, and unforgiving, making it challenging for Cypher to keep up.

The battle reached its zenith when, after a series of intense clashes, Glitch and Cypher found themselves on Omicron Earth. The debris of previous battles and the remnants of the Radivore invasion served as a haunting backdrop for their final confrontation.

Glitch's advantage became increasingly apparent. The relentless nature of their battle had taken a toll on Cypher, and Glitch's resilience and adaptability were proving superior.

In the midst of the intense confrontation, Glitch took a step forward, his voice laced with urgency. "Stand down, Cypher."

Cypher, however, remained silent and unmoving. Wincing in pain of his bruises, he got back on his feet and pulled out his Sheriff. The hum of the energy in the air was punctuated by the ominous click of Cypher pointing his Sheriff directly at Glitch.

Glitch maintained his composure. "I never had a wife and daughter, Cypher. I can't relate to how you feel. But even if Abraxas keeps his promise, would they have wanted you to forsake so many worlds to bring them back?"

"They don't have to know that. Even if they find out, it only proves how much I love them."

Closing the distance between them, Glitch positioned his own forehead against the cold metal of Cypher's weapon. "I don't want the protocol to fall apart, Cypher. It's the only thing in my life that means something to me. Everything that matters, they all come from the protocol. That includes you."

Cypher's grip on the weapon wavered for a moment as he absorbed Glitch's words. Memories of his own connections and the importance of the protocol swirled in his mind. As if in response to this revelation, Glitch continued, "We're Valorant agents, bound by a shared purpose. I understand the value of what we have. I won't let it all fall apart. Not like this."

Cypher couldn't help but reflect on his own emotions and values. The memory of his family flashed before his eyes, reminding him of the profound connection he had felt to something greater than himself. In that poignant moment, Cypher began to understand that perhaps Glitch, too, harbored similar sentiments.

The barrel of the Sheriff, once held with unwavering determination, now felt heavier in Cypher's hands. He hesitated. The silent exchange spoke volumes about the internal struggle within both agents. The choice he was about to make had the power to reshape not only their destinies but also the fate of the entire Valorant Protocol.

With lingering uncertainty, Cypher reluctantly lowered his Sheriff, opting against harming Glitch. Glitch acknowledged the gesture with a nod, sensing the temporary reprieve, although fully aware that Cypher's convictions remained unclear. 

Yet, their immediate concern shifted as Glitch called out to his surroundings, "I know you're there."

Emerging from concealment, Omicron Glitch revealed himself. The appearance caught the two agents off guard, but the realization of the distinct world they now stood on rationalized the anomaly.

Omicron Glitch spoke with a mix of surprise and understanding, "I really thought you were the soulless constructs crafted by Abraxas. But overhearing all that, I finally realized what you are..."

.

"I have foreseen the destruction of Radinthon long before it came, but I have also foreseen a chance for survival for other worlds..."

"And I have foreseen the one who will save realities."

.

"You're him... The chosen one," Omicron Glitch affirmed.

"The chosen one?" Glitch asked, a puzzled expression on his face.

Omicron Glitch remained silent, reaching into his pocket. Glitch tensed, anticipating an attack, the echoes of his encounters with Omega Glitch fresh in his mind. However, Omicron Glitch pulled out not a weapon, but a peculiar purple gem—the Gem of Reality, recognizable from its former place on Astra's golden arm.

As Glitch was about to inquire about how he got it in his possession, Omicron Glitch stepped closer, giving him the gem. 

Accepting the gem, Glitch's gaze fixated on its mysterious glow, sensing a power that rivaled, if not surpassed, the Gauntlet of Space he had with him. He couldn't tell if it was Alpha Astra's gem, or Omicron Astra's. But ever since their mission started, there had been no signs of other Valorant agents' counterparts.

Backing away, Omicron Glitch spoke somberly, "The Valorant Alliance of my world is no more." His gaze shifted towards a hill adorned with crosses, skeletal remains serving as a haunting testament to their failure. Glitch followed the gaze, taking the sight in. His fear intensified. Were these the fates of the Valorant Protocol of this world? Could the same destiny await them?

Omicron Glitch then finally admitted, "I was stupid, and thought that your comrades were Abraxas' underlings. You were supposed to save us all, yet I killed two of your friends."

"What?" Glitch asked in disbelief, turning his gaze to Omicron Glitch.

Realizing the fatal error he committed, Omicron Glitch couldn't bear the guilt any longer. He took his Phantom and aimed its muzzle towards his chin. "I am so sorry for what I've done. But now that you're here, I can finally go, knowing that it'll be alright. I'll leave the rest to you," he uttered before pulling the trigger. 

"Wait!" Glitch tried to stop Omicron Glitch from killing himself, but at that moment, the bullet already pierced through his head, and Omicron Glitch's lifeless body fell to the ground.

This marked Glitch's first time seeing his own corpse. Insecurities and uncertainties flooded his mind as an unsettling realization dawned upon him—this fate could very well await him in the future. Waves of nausea threatened to overcome him, but he staunchly held it back.

Turning to Cypher, he uttered, "Let's go," conjuring a portal that would transport them back to Omega. The eerie echoes of Omicron Glitch's demise lingered, leaving an indelible mark on Glitch's psyche as they stepped through the portal, leaving the haunting scene behind.

.

.

.

(1 hour and 3 minutes until the worlds merge)

In the tense atmosphere of Abraxas' ship, Knightmare had orchestrated a strategic diversion by keeping Abraxas' remaining soulless underlings occupied, allowing Faust to confront Abraxas directly with no interruption. As Knightmare successfully eliminated Elderflame, her attention turned to Ion, the next in line.

With a cold determination, Knightmare cornered Ion and demanded, "It's over! Shut down the devices right now!" 

Ion, however, explained the grim reality, "I can't... They were not designed to be stopped. Not even his excellency can stop it." 

Despite the impending danger, Knightmare recognized that adhering to the original plan was crucial. Ready to do whatever it took, she prepared to take drastic measures.

In a surprising turn, as Knightmare was about to pull her trigger, she observed tears streaming down Ion's face. These were not tears of fear, but rather tears of regret and helplessness. Knightmare hesitated, sensing a shared vulnerability. 

"You didn't want to be part of this..." Knightmare uttered. A wave of empathy washed over Knightmare, compelling her to reconsider her course of action. In a moment of mercy, Knightmare extended her hand, offering a chance for Ion to escape an untimely demise.

Ion, however, on the verge of accepting this unexpected reprieve, suddenly faced a brutal fate. Abraxas, breathing heavily from his intense clash against Faust, emerged victorious. In a swift and unexpected motion, he severed Ion's neck, leaving Knightmare in stunned disbelief. Faust, who had met his own demise, lay defeated, and the atmosphere within Abraxas' ship shifted in the wake of this unforeseen turn of events.

As Abraxas closed in, Knightmare braced herself for the impending clash and the potential dire consequences. Aware that victory against him was improbable, she nonetheless stood her ground, poised for a confrontation. As Abraxas observed her, initial assumptions about their encounter gave way to a startling recognition. He then realized the true identity of Knightmare. 

"So it truly is you, Aethralis. I never thought I would see you again, sister. A simple heads-up that you were alive would have sufficed," he mused.

Knightmare maintained a cautious distance, circling Abraxas slowly. "I haven't heard that name in a long while."

Abraxas chuckled, "Have you become fond of these insects as well? What a shame. None of these humans or Radiants hold any value. The two of us, together, as family, as Radinthonians, could have dominated the universe, as the superior beings."

Knightmare scoffed, dismissing his words, "What do you know about family? You would have killed me, just like how you killed King Araxys, our father."

Abraxas, fueled by hatred, lunged at Knightmare. "He was an anomaly!" he declared. Despite his speed, Knightmare skillfully dodged his attacks. 

After a series of evasions, Knightmare activated her pendant, the Eye of Time, disappearing from the area.

Abraxas, undeterred, sensed her destination and sneered, "I can sense where you're, sister. This should be entertaining."

.

.

.

(59 minutes until the worlds merge)

KAY/O relayed to the fellow agents through the comms that he was proceeding to plant the spike. However, the stark reality was that the spike had been obliterated in the explosion that claimed Sova and Brimstone. The Valorant Protocol never kept extra spikes in the headquarters, as their primary focus was defusal rather than planting. Omega Earth's defused spikes in Killjoy's lab won't work anymore. Nevertheless, the situation demanded a planted spike on the designated zone.

KAY/O moved towards the plant zone, exiting the rear section of the headquarters to the surface. There, he found the bridging device half burrowed in the ground.

With no spike at his disposal, and so little time, there remained only one viable course of action. KAY/O resolved to absorb the Radianite essence directly from the device into his own robotic form.

Being a machine fueled by Radianite, he possessed the ability to extract it from objects and beings. This was mainly how he was able to strip Radiants of their powers, and Radianite tech users from their tech's efficiency. However, assimilating such a massive and unfiltered amount of Radianite would destabilize KAY/O's core, leading to an inevitable explosion.

Although this sacrificial act held the potential to save the world, it meant the demise of KAY/O in the process. Despite the gravity of the decision, KAY/O understood that it stood as the sole viable option to safeguard humanity.

KAY/O transmitted the critical message, "Alpha to all stations, I'm planting the spike now," as he exposed his frame, revealing the pulsating glow of his core—the artificial heart that powered his robotic existence.

.

.

.

Neon and Gekko, battered but determined, reached the site amidst the relentless onslaught of Radivores. Despite their fierce resistance, the swarm continued to grow in numbers. In the midst of the chaos, a Radivore bit off Neon's leg, sending shockwaves of pain through her body.

"Neon!" Gekko's voice echoed in desperation. Wincing in agony, Neon struggled against the encroaching Radivores. "Take my hand!"Gekko extended his hand, urgency etched across his face. Neon grasped it, and with the help of Wingman and Thrash, she was hoisted to a higher level.

However, as they reached safety, the ground beneath them gave way. Neon plummeted, her grip slipping from Gekko's hand. Reacting swiftly, Gekko caught her hand again, and Thrash strained to support him. Neon teetered on the edge, perilously close to the swarm below.

KAY/O's transmission pierced through the chaos, "Alpha to all stations, I'm planting the spike now." Deadlock's voice followed, "Roger that, Alpha. Omega, planting the spike. Epsilon, report status!"

Gekko gasped, torn between Neon's precarious situation and the urgent mission. Neon, looking up at Gekko, stopped kicking the air. "There's no time, Gekko. Let me go," she pleaded. Tears streamed down Gekko's face as he resisted, "I can't... I won't!"

With determination, Gekko clung to Neon, using both hands to anchor her. Thrash struggled to maintain their stability. Gekko, turning to Wingman, urgently commanded, "Wings!! Go plant the spike!!"

Wingman nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation, and swiftly took the spike to fulfill the crucial task.

The horde of Radivores relentlessly multiplied, closing in on Neon. One of them seized her ankle, attempting to drag her into the swarm. Gekko and Thrash teetered on the edge of the crumbling ground, fighting to maintain their footing. Despite their efforts, the grip between their intertwined hands slipped. Gekko, eyes widening in horror, witnessed Neon being pulled down, consumed by the relentless swarm. She vanished without a trace, leaving Gekko to mourn, "Neon..."

Simultaneously, Wingman deftly dodged Radivores, but eventually succumbed, dropping the spike. Gekko, redirecting his focus, steeled himself, determined not to let Neon's sacrifice be in vain. Seizing Neon's Vandal, he sprinted toward Wingman, unleashing a barrage of shots on the encroaching Radivores. Thrash shielded him from attacks, Mosh burned with poison, and Dizzy disoriented the Radivores, creating an opening for Gekko's assault. "Wings! You got this, little man! Go!"

Wingman rallied, reclaiming the spike. Through the comms, Glitch's voice echoed, "Gekko, can you read? Report status!" 

Gekko, enduring an injury inflicted by a Radivore, winced in pain. Thrash intervened, pushing the Radivore aside. Gekko, witnessing Wingman planting the spike, responded, "Planting the spike now."

.

.

.

(̶4̶5̶ m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ t̶h̶e̶ w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶s̶ m̶e̶r̶g̶e̶)̶

.

(7 minutes until the spikes detonate)

With the spike finally planted, Deadlock glanced at the digital countdown displayed on its surface. Omen, vigilant as ever, relayed their progress to Klara, "Klara, all spikes have been planted."

"Good work. Seven minutes, that's how long you need until each spike detonates. Just seven minutes, and we'll be done... Don't let your guard down, agents," Klara responded, her voice steady.

As the rhythmic beeping of the spike filled the air, Omen turned his attention to Cypher, who sat on a pile of debris, his gaze fixed on something beyond the physical realm. Approaching him, Omen offered words of comfort, "Don't beat yourself up for it. We forgive you. So would your family on the other side."

Cypher, facing away, struggled to find words. "My family.. I miss them. We were all so happy. So normal. But then Radiants burned my home to the ground. I kept wishing for a second chance. Or a world without anomalies. But I was never meant to live that life. I was never meant to have a family."

Omenthen gestured for Cypher to stand, guided him towards the others, who were watching the surroundings. All eyes turned as they approached. Omen questioned, "What do you see here, Cypher?"

Observing the familiar faces around him, Cypher replied, "Phoenix... Deadlock... Glitch... Fade... and two Chambers..."

Omen shook his head, urging Cypher to look beyond the surface. "You keep seeing with your eyes. This time, try seeing with your heart."

Cypher turned his gaze back to the group. 

Phoenix smiled, offering a thumbs up. Fade and the others waved, expressing camaraderie. Omen pressed on, "Deep down, you know. They're family."

"Your family."

Even behind the concealment of his mask, Cypher's eyes slowly widened as his words touched his heart.

"Yo, Cypher, lighten up, yeah?" Phoenix said in distance.

Omen then extended a compassionate explanation, "We were angry at you, yes. But we don't hate you, Cypher, because we all understand how you feel. But we also need you to understand our feelings. We believe that we are a family, and you are part of it."

The weight of Omen's words sank deep into Cypher's consciousness, leaving him momentarily paralyzed.

As the team verified the area's security, they gathered close to Omen and Cypher. "Area secure," Fade reported, her gaze meeting Cypher's. She sensed the regret in his heart, and while her initial tone was cold, she softened, "I won't blame you, Cypher. But you owe me your help in finding my brother."

Cypher shifted his attention to Fade, and her stern expression transformed into a warm smile.

Glitch removed his mask, revealing a smile too, "You owe everyone something, Cypher. But just like I told you, it's moments like these that make us matter."

Chamber also contributed, "We still have Sage, probably. She can bring back the others. We'll be fine."

The realization that he was genuinely cared for enveloped Cypher. He had always yearned for a family, envisioning a life filled with happiness and normalcy.

He failed to recognize that he had put up a wall, preventing him from feeling the connection that had bound them together. 

They were family all along, forgiving and caring. This understanding extended to their forgiveness of Chamber's transgressions, and his own.

"Family..." Cypher uttered the poignant word.

Omen affirmed, "Yes. Family," signaling unity.

The other agents smiled at Cypher, a gesture conveying forgiveness and concern. Cypher's hat dropped to the ground,  and he slowly removed his mask, symbolizing his willingness to break down the wall keeping them apart from each other, inviting the others' curious gazes.

As the mask hit the ground, Cypher's face, half of it marred by the burn scars of past events, was exposed. Tears streamed down his face as he struggled to convey his emotions. "I..."

As beautiful as it may be, the serene moment was shattered when a sword suddenly pierced through Cypher's heart from behind.

Tears continued to streak down his face as the searing pain emanated from the physical void in his chest. Shock and disbelief widened the eyes of the other agents. Though they all shouted his name, but their voices barely reached him.  

Knowing that his time has come, Cypher swiftly drew out something from his pocket, tossing it to the front. Glitch caught the object. It was Yoru's mask.

As he felt himself grow weak, Cypher whispered to himself, "I'm glad. I got to see my family before I die."

Closing his eyes, he heard the agents calling out to him, their voices becoming faint. 

As his body grew weightless, the two figures he had always longed to see flashed before his eyes.

"Daddy? Daddy, it's you!" 

"Amir... you're home!"

.

The collective shock echoed through the agents as they witnessed Cypher's lifeless body crumple to the ground. Eyes widened, and emotions ranging from disbelief to grief played across their faces. However, the source of this tragedy was soon revealed.

As Cypher lay motionless, the figure of Abraxas emerged from behind. His sinister presence loomed over the fallen agent, and it became painfully clear that Faust had lost the battle, unleashing the malevolent force of Abraxas once more upon the worlds. 

The agents, now faced with the daunting reality that they had to confront the formidable Abraxas, steeled themselves for the impending battle, driven by a mix of grief and determination.

Glitch muttered in disbelief, "Abraxas... What kind of monster are you?" As the words escaped his lips, Abraxas effortlessly glitched past the other agents, appearing mere inches away from Glitch. The shock in Glitch's eyes was palpable, realizing that Abraxas had harnessed his own glitching abilities against him.

With a sinister smile, Abraxas responded, "Watch your tongue, mortal. I've killed countless versions of you, and your demise will be far worse if I deem it so. I am not a monster; I am a god!"

Abraxas' overwhelming presence rendered Glitch immobile, his spirit broken, as every agent struggled against the oppressive force. 

The Chambers, attempting to stand against Abraxas, aimed their Headhunters. Before they could fire, Abraxas swiftly severed their hands, and their decapitated heads hovered in the air.

Finally regaining mobility, Glitch glitched away from the immediate danger. Abraxas, addressing the agents, presented a grim ultimatum, "You have a choice, heroes: defuse thath thing and live, or face me and meet your doom."

Glitch, Omen, Deadlock, Fade, and Phoenix. Undeterred, the agents, showing no signs of surrender, prepared for the impending battle. 

Glitch then said to his comrades, "Five minutes. We just have to survive for five minutes!"

Abraxas, acknowledging their defiance, declared, "Very well then. Let the game begin."

.

.

.

(4 minutes until the spikes detonate)

Gekko, driven by a desperate determination, fought with every ounce of strength he had left. Half of the remaining Radivores on Epsilon Earth lay defeated by his hands, but the cost had been immense. Dizzy, Mosh, and Thrash had succumbed to the relentless horde, leaving Gekko as the last line of defense.

Struggling to think of a way to survive, in this dire moment, Gekko reflected on the lessons imparted by his stepmother, Reyna... and Glitch – a mentor, friend, and guiding force in his journey. The absence of his mask did not diminish his resolve; rather, it heightened his connection to the teachings that Glitch had instilled within him. With a desperate belief in himself and the words of his companion echoing in his mind, Gekko found a reservoir of strength deep within.

Focused and resolute, Gekko summoned every ounce of his energy, determined to control the Radivores converging upon him. Wingman, his steadfast companion, never left the spike, untouched by the newfound force Gekko wielded, and determined to defend the spike. The air crackled with an unspoken tension as Gekko channeled the essence of Glitch's teachings into an extraordinary act.

"Close your eyes, and focus on your power."

"Imagine that you can control it, and you want it to get stronger."

"Even stronger."

"And now, you're free as a bird."

Glitch... I'm free as a bird...

With a wave of his hand, Gekko manipulated the Radivores, guiding their movements with an unseen force. Words from the past began filling his mind, empowering his focus. 

Words from his comrades, his friends, and family.

"You gotta believe in yourself!"

"Man, give yourself a little more credit! You did great!"

KJ... Raze...

It was an awe-inspiring display of power, a testament to the resilience within him. Yet, the strain of wielding such immense control took a toll on his physical form. 

"Let's get tacos on the way home, Gekko!"

"Movie starts at six! Don't be late!"

Jett... Phoenix...

His injuries, already severe from the relentless battle, worsened as he poured his energy into this act of defiance. 

"You're uh... asking me out?"

"So... it's a date, then?"

Neon... Are you watching?

But Gekko didn't falter, his focus unbreakable.

"I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. I promise."

"You're strong, Gekko."

"You're in control."

"I'm in control, Reyna..." Gekko uttered.

The Radivores, once a menacing force, now danced to the silent orchestrations of Gekko's newfound power. Wingman, loyal and unwavering, observed the spectacle with a keen awareness of the sacrifice being made. Gekko, fueled by the urgency of the moment, pressed on despite the draining toll on his life force.

"Once this is all over, we can celebrate."

"You're gonna buy us dinner, Brimstone?"

"Nah, he's paying for our trip to Hawaii!"

"Don't decide on your own!"

Everyone...

As the last heartbeat of the Radivores ceased at Gekko's command, a heavy silence descended upon the battlefield. Gekko, however, was left gasping for breath, his strength depleted, and his injuries exacerbated.

.

.

.

.

"I'm so proud of you, Mi hijo (My boy)."

"I'll be waiting at home. Call me often, okay?"

.

Ma... I'm sorry I can't come home...

But I want you to know,

That your son is a hero now.

.

.

(1 minute until the spikes detonate)

The lifeless bodies of the Radivores lay scattered, a stark contrast to the vitality that had defined them moments ago.

Gekko lay sprawled on the rain-soaked ground, his back against the wet earth, blood seeping from his mouth and stomach wounds. The toll of the relentless battle had left him drained, devoid of the strength to make another move. The once-roaring sounds of Radivores had faded, replaced by an eerie silence that signaled a momentary reprieve.

In the midst of his pain and exhaustion, Gekko managed a faint smile, grateful that his formidable ability had achieved its purpose. The rhythmic beeping of the spike grew faster, yet Gekko found himself indifferent to its urgency. 

Wingman approached with a somber expression etched across his diminutive features.

Gekko turned his weary eyes toward Wingman and mustered a feeble greeting, "Hey, Wings... we did it."

Wingman gently placed his tiny hands on Gekko's shoulder, an unmistakable sadness shadowing his loyal demeanor. "You did it, buddy... you planted the spike... and kept it safe. I'm proud of you."

A deeper sorrow lingered within Wingman. The small Radivore, fully aware of Gekko's deteriorating state, chose to remain by his side in this final moment. 

Gekko, mustering a final smile, closed his eyes and uttered, "I'm so happy you came back to me."

Wingman snuggled close, a silent vow of solidarity between them as they awaited the impending detonation of the spike. The stormy sky, once a canvas of turmoil, gradually cleared, allowing the gentle rays of sunlight to pierce through the dissipating clouds. In this poignant moment, amidst the echoes of a vanquished threat, Gekko and Wingman shared a final embrace under the emerging warmth of the sun.

(3 seconds until the spikes detonate)

Bathed in the gentle glow of sunlight, a radiance even brighter emanated from the spike, enveloping them in the brilliance of the impending explosion. In that intense burst of light, their arduous mission found triumphant closure, signaling that their time for well-deserved rest had finally arrived.

.

.

In a desperate attempt to escape the impending detonation, Neptune made a move to flee. However, Reaver, fueled by a burning desire for justice, intercepted him, refusing to let him evade the consequences of the suffering he had inflicted.

"You don't get to run away from this. You and I both deserve to face the consequences of our actions," Reaver declared sternly, determination etched on his face.

Neptune, realizing the gravity of the situation, screamed in horror as the blinding white light of the impending explosion loomed ever closer. Reaver held firm, determined to ensure that Neptune faced the reckoning he deserved.

As the brilliance of the explosion enveloped them, Harbor, who had been kneeling next to Sage, knew that there was no escape for any of them. The trio disappeared into the blinding light, their fates entwined with the consequences of the intense battle and the cataclysmic explosion.

.

.

.

As KAY/O's core emitted an increasingly intense series of beeps, it became evident that it had reached its critical limit. Having successfully absorbed every ounce of Radianite within the bridging device, KAY/O's artificial mind acknowledged the sacrifice it was about to make. With a somber tone, he thought of his comrades from the protocol and uttered, 

"Nice knowing you all..." 

And in that poignant moment, KAY/O erupted in a spectacular explosion akin to the detonation of a spike, leaving behind a luminous testament to his selfless act.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the aftermath of the intense battle, the team of five managed to successfully protect the spike from Abraxas, causing it to detonate. The victory, however, came at a heavy cost, as both Fade and Phoenix had fallen during the encounter. Surviving the explosion, Glitch, and Deadlock found themselves injured but alive, the dust settling around them.

Coughing from the aftermath, Glitch turned to Deadlock, concern etched on his face. "Are you alright?" he asked, both of them assessing their injuries, relieved that they were not fatal.

Deadlock nodded, and without hesitation, she embraced Glitch. Weary from battle, they sought solace in each other, thinking that the worst was finally over. However, a sudden sense of danger jolted Glitch, prompting him to push Deadlock away just in time.

Caught in Abraxas' grip, Glitch felt the vengeful force lifting him by his throat, the air quickly escaping from his lungs. Abraxas, seething with anger, proclaimed, "Wretched beings. You dare ruin my plans, my utopia! You will not escape me alive!" He prepared to strike a fatal blow.

Just then, in a twist of fate, Glitch found himself miraculously released from the grip of death. Surveying his surroundings, he turned around to discover that Omen had switched positions with him. Omen, having used the last of his powers to save Glitch, now faced the blade of Abraxas.

"DOCTOR WALLACE!" Glitch shouted in horror as Abraxas tossed aside Omen's lifeless body.

In a surge of rage, Glitch unleashed a barrage of bullets at Abraxas, only to be met by an impenetrable invisible barrier. Deadlock, quick on her feet, tossed a GraviNet, temporarily immobilizing Abraxas. Seizing the opportunity, Glitch launched a flurry of punches, but to his dismay, they had no visible effect on the powerful adversary."

Abraxas ruthlessly ripped Deadlock's prosthetic arm, causing her to cry out in pain. Glitch, recovering from the brutal assault, witnessed the horrifying scene. Abraxas, now holding Deadlock by the neck, uttered menacingly, "You took everything away from me. Now, I'm gonna take away all your friends from you."

Deadlock, gasping for breath, managed to convey a desperate plea to Glitch, "Glitch... run..."

Ignoring her plea, Abraxas callously broke Deadlock's neck, casting her lifeless body aside, next to Omen's. The weight of loss and failure settled heavily on Glitch, paralyzing him. Abraxas had succeeded in shattering everything Glitch had fought to protect—the Valorant Protocol, his friends, and any semblance of hope.

"Iselin..." Glitch could only stand still and process the death of his comrades over and over again in his head. All those days spent in the protocol, all the memories. Gone. Just like that.

In a state of helplessness, Glitch was on the receiving end of a relentless onslaught from Abraxas. Punch after punch sent him crashing through walls and across streets. Glitch, devoid of the will to fight, simply endured the blows. Abraxas, reveling in his triumph, ruthlessly stabbed Glitch's leg, eliciting a painful cry.

"If only you didn't interfere with my plans, I would've probably let you live. I would've given everyone a place in the utopia. But you just won't stay still. You never did. Give me the Gauntlet of Space, and I will fix this all myself!" Abraxas sneered, delivering another stab to Glitch's chest.

.

.

.

As Glitch teetered on the edge of surrendering to the onslaught, 

an inexplicable turn of events occurred. 

Glitch found himself standing, miraculously uninjured. Abraxas, lunging at him with a sense of déjà vu, was inexplicably reset to the initial position. 

Confused and disoriented, Glitch questioned what was happening to himself.

A familiar voice cut through the chaos, resonating behind him. "Glitch, you need to keep fighting." 

It was Knightmare, emerging from the shadows, offering a glimmer of hope amidst the overwhelming darkness.

Not turning around, Glitch recognized the voice. "Knightmare... you're still here?" Glitch uttered through tear-filled eyes.

Knightmare nodded, showing signs of slight injury. "I will remain here. I'll rewind time again and again until you win this fight. Don't lose hope," she reassured.

Glitch shook his head, overwhelmed by despair. "I... I can't fight anymore. Everything I wanted to protect... all gone."

Abraxas surged towards Glitch, unleashing a flurry of punches that sent Glitch sprawling to the ground. As Glitch struggled, Abraxas ruthlessly drove a blade into his chest.

.

.

.

An inexplicable turn of events occurred.

Glitch found himself standing, miraculously uninjured. Abraxas, lunging at him with a sense of déjà vu, was inexplicably reset to the initial position. 

"Why...?" Glitch whispered, looking at Knightmare. 

"Knightmare... I don't want to fight anymore. Just let me die! Let me join the others..." he pleaded. 

Glitch could then feel Knightmare's hands on his back. 

"Glitch...." Knightmare called out."You, me, Brimstone, Omen, Deadlock, everyone... We're all agents of the protocol. We are Valorant. As long as you and I breathe, our dead comrades have not truly been defeated. Failure or guilt does not determine what we are, or what our purposes are..."

Abraxas then interrupted the exchange. He surged towards Glitch, unleashing a flurry of punches that sent Glitch sprawling to the ground. As Glitch struggled, Abraxas ruthlessly drove a blade into his chest.

.

.

.

An inexplicable turn of events occurred.

Glitch found himself standing, miraculously uninjured. Abraxas, lunging at him with a sense of déjà vu, was inexplicably reset to the initial position. 

"GAH!" Glitch winced, the pain from the encounter searing through him.

Knightmare placed her hands on Glitch's back once again and continued, "The moment we chose to become agents of the Valorant Protocol, our lives were no longer the same as normal people. We were, and have always been, ready to give our lives if it means that the world would be saved, if it means that the world would be better."

Abraxas then interrupted the exchange. He surged towards Glitch, unleashing a flurry of punches that sent Glitch sprawling to the ground. As Glitch struggled, Abraxas ruthlessly drove a blade into his chest.

.

.

.

An inexplicable turn of events occurred.

Glitch found himself standing, miraculously uninjured. Abraxas, lunging at him with a sense of déjà vu, was inexplicably reset to the initial position. 

"Glitch, remember why you became an agent. Remember the purpose we all share—to protect, to save, to make the world a better place. Wasn't that why you became the Radiant Hunter? Wasn't that why you became Glitch?"

Abraxas then interrupted the exchange. He surged towards Glitch...

.

.

.

An inexplicable turn of events occurred.

Glitch found himself standing, miraculously uninjured...

"Your fallen comrades, their sacrifices, they are not in vain. You carry their legacy, their dreams. The fight is not over until we say it is. You have the strength within you. Don't let despair cloud your purpose!"

Abraxas then interrupted the exchange. He surged towards Glitch...

.

.

.

An inexplicable turn of events occurred.

Glitch found himself standing, miraculously uninjured...

"You decide what you are! What you're capable of!"

In an instant, Glitch's mind flooded with the essence of his purpose—from the moment he embraced the role of a Radiant hunter to this very moment, standing as the final defender of the Valorant Protocol.

Glitch then exhaled. "You're right, Knightmare. It's my choice to define who I am and what I stand for."

Abraxas then interrupted the exchange. He surged towards Glitch to strike, but with a swift dodge, Glitch countered, landing a powerful punch that sent Abraxas staggering backward.

Knightmare then pushed Glitch forward with her hands. "Rise, Glitch, for the Protocol, for our comrades, and for the world we swore to protect. Show the world who you are."

Glitch posed himself for battle. He then declared, "I am Valorant. I am a fighter. I will save our home!"

.

.

.

.

.

Cycle after cycle, Glitch faced the relentless onslaught of Abraxas, each time succumbing to defeat. Yet, Knightmare, wielding the Eye of Time, continued to reset the clock, giving Glitch a chance to restart the battle again and again.

As the attempts accumulated—10, 20, 30, 50, and beyond—frustration brewed within Glitch. Each iteration brought its share of lessons, a slow accumulation of knowledge and experience. Seventy attempts later, Knightmare's frail form caught Glitch's attention. The toll of turning back time was evident; her life force was draining with each reset.

Witnessing Knightmare's sacrifice, Glitch finally understood that the cycle can not continue indefinitely. The realization settled within him, prompting him to think strategically. The key was not just learning from the past attempts but synthesizing that knowledge to form a winning strategy.

After dozens more attempts, Knightmare finally reached her limit.

"Glitch..." she called out weakly.

Glitch swiftly moved to her side, catching her as she stumbled. "Knightmare..."

"I'm sorry, Glitch, but I can't go on."

The once-trembling Glitch had transformed into a figure of confidence, his expression now stern. He smiled reassuringly at Knightmare and spoke, "I'm sorry too for taking so long. But you've bought me enough time. I can win now," he declared with unwavering confidence.

Reaching for the pendant she wore, Glitch took hold of the Eye of Time. Knightmare observed as he confidently asserted, "I got this."

Glitch gently placed Knightmare down to rest, ensuring she was comfortable before standing on his feet. As he turned to face Abraxas, a newfound determination emanated from him.

Abraxas observed the transformation in Glitch, wondering where the once-fearful Radiant hunter had disappeared to. He couldn't comprehend what had transpired to make Glitch appear so confident and, more importantly, stronger.

Brushing aside these thoughts, Abraxas lunged forward, aiming to strike first. However, Glitch proved to be more agile than before, effortlessly dodging Abraxas's attacks and responding with a relentless barrage of hits.

In retaliation, Abraxas unleashed a powerful punch that sent Glitch flying across the street. Just as Glitch was about to succumb to the force and fall backward, he felt a person's hand supporting him, preventing him from hitting the ground.

Glitch, caught by surprise, couldn't sense the presence of anyone around him other than Abraxas. Perplexed, he questioned who could be keeping him from falling. Suddenly, a very familiar voice echoed from behind.

"You gotta do whatever it takes to beat him." It was Omega Glitch.

Despite the fact that Omega Glitch was no longer among the living, the figure behind Glitch wasn't a physical entity but a manifestation of their unique connection. Even though they come from different worlds, they shared a profound link. 

More hands gently rested on Glitch's back.

"Avenge us. Do whatever it takes!" Omicron Glitch's voice resonated.

"You got this. I lend you my powers, my soul," Upsilon Glitch encouraged.

"You can win, so win for us all, " Zeta Glitch chimed in.

Glitch could feel the collective essence of all the Glitches from various worlds, whether alive or deceased. Their encouragement stirred determination within him. He then felt all the hands on his back pushing him forward.

"Whatever it takes," they declared in unison.

Determined, Glitch engaged in relentless combat with Abraxas. Amidst the exchanges of dodges and strikes, Glitch seized a moment to take action. Swallowing the Gem of Reality, he felt its power course through him. When another opportunity presented itself, Glitch removed his mask, adorned Yoru's mask, and placed the Eye of Time around his neck. Although uncertain about harnessing the abilities of these artifacts, Glitch was convinced that his plan would succeed.

The battle raged on, each move strategic and purposeful. Finally, seizing a chance, Glitch landed a disorienting blow on Abraxas. Swiftly glitching behind him, Glitch placed both hands on Abraxas' head. The Gauntlet of Space, The Eye of Time, The Mask of Dimensions, and The Gem of Reality combined in a dazzling display of energy. Glitch channeled his energy through the artifacts, infiltrating Abraxas' body.

"I can't defeat you in hand-to-hand combat, Abraxas. You're a monster. But I can still defeat you, if I pay the cost!" Glitch declared aloud. Utilizing his powers, he glitched through all dimensions—time, space, reality—surrounding them.

Abraxas screamed in agony as an overwhelming pressure enveloped his body. Suddenly, the world warped into a cosmic, unknowable energy wave. Glitch explained amidst the chaos, "I'm glitching us both out of all timelines, all spaces, all dimensions, and all realities. There will be no point in time, or no world where neither you and I exist."

As Glitch harnessed the combined power of the artifacts, he initiated a final, desperate gambit. Focused on eradicating both himself and Abraxas from existence, he glitched through all conceivable dimensions, timelines, and realities. The scream of Abraxas echoed through the fabric of existence as an intense surge of pain engulfed him.

After what seemed like an eternity, the two beings began to fade away. The very essence of Glitch and Abraxas dissipated, leaving no trace behind. 

The silence that followed on Omega Earth was profound, a stark contrast to the chaos that had reigned just moments before. The sacrifice of the entire Valorant Protocol had ultimately succeeded in securing the safety of all worlds.

Omega Earth, though scarred by the battles that had taken place, was now a silent testament to the heroism and sacrifice of those who fought to protect it. The threat of Abraxas, and the terror he sought to unleash across the multiverse, had been obliterated. The sacrifice of the protocol members had ensured the preservation of peace and the safety of countless realms. As the dust settled, a profound calm descended upon Omega Earth, a symbol of the triumphant resolution that had come at great cost.

.

.

.

(Conflict: Resolved)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Section 4. Resolution)

???, ???

In this warm and calming place, a sense of disorientation lingered. Where was this? What had happened? The memories slowly started to return.

Abraxas...

Yes, that was it. Glitch recalled glitching both of them out of existence. But now, the questions arose. Did the desperate maneuver work? Are the worlds now safe from the impending threat?

.

.

.

The Pillar Dimension

Glitch's eyes fluttered open, met with an intense and blinding light that pierced through his vision.

Suddenly, a serene, otherworldly landscape materialized around him, and he found himself standing in shallow water under a breathtaking sky. 

(Refer to chapter 31 and 43)

In the vast expanse of shallow water beneath the beautiful sky, the twelve Pillars of Radiance surrounded Glitch, their radiant presence filling the tranquil space with an aura of serenity. Their luminous eyes held both wisdom and kindness as they turned their collective gaze towards him.

"Glitch," one of the Pillars began, their voice resonating with a soothing melody, "We want to thank you for your incredible sacrifice and dedication to the worlds. You and Abraxas have been glitched out of existence, erased from the very fabric of reality. No time, no space, no life, and no reality remember you for your ultimate sacrifice and your service."

Glitch listened to their words, his expression serene despite the gravity of the situation. However, this time, the weight of his memories bore down upon him, and his voice quivered as he replied, "It's okay. My purpose was to protect the worlds, and I fulfilled that purpose. I have no regrets."

The Pillars exchanged glances, their expressions filled with a sense of responsibility and remorse. One of them spoke with sincerity, "We are deeply sorry for making you sacrifice everything, even your life, for the worlds."

Glitch's composure wavered, and he felt a lump form in his throat. Tears welled up in his eyes as he confessed, "It's okay. It was my fate, and I accept it."

A moment of poignant silence hung in the air, the Pillars acknowledging the depth of Glitch's sacrifice. Finally, one of them spoke with a gentle smile, "Glitch, you possess qualities that make you worthy of becoming one of us. How do you feel about that? If you're fine with it, we wish to name you the Pillar of Existence."

Glitch's reaction was not one of unbridled joy, as one might expect. Instead, he wore a contemplative expression, his thoughts wandering to a deeper place. 

The Pillars sensed the emotional weight that Glitch carried and allowed him the space to share his heart. With empathy, they inquired, "Is there truly nothing you regret, Glitch?"

Glitch's eyes softened, his gaze drifting towards the endless horizon. He finally admitted, "There is one regret that weighs on my heart."

The Pillars remained quiet, carefully listening to his story. 

"For most of my life, I struggled to find a way out of my loneliness, a place where I truly belonged. When the Valorant Protocol took me in, they became more than just teammates... they became my family. They accepted me for who I am. For the first time in a while... I was happy. I finally had something worth fighting for."

The Pillars sensed the weight of his emotions, the torrent of sorrow that surged within him. In a trembling voice, Glitch cried out, the pain in his heart echoing through the tranquil expanse.

"I promised Brimstone... and Breach... that we'd jam together," he choked on his words, tears streaming down his face. "I promised Sova... we'd go hunting together... find the wildest creatures. The woman I love... I never told her how much I loved her... and cherished our moments together."

His voice quivered with grief as he continued, "I promised Omen... that I'd be there to help him find his way back, and attend his wedding with Viper. I promised Neon... Gekko... Jett... Phoenix... Yoru... Skye... that we'd celebrate Jett's new restaurant together."

The weight of his unfulfilled promises bore down on him, and he cried out, his voice breaking with anguish, "I promised everyone... that I'd support them all... that we'd make it through anything together."

Glitch, overwhelmed by the weight of his unkept promises and the memories of his cherished friends, sank to his knees in the shallow water. His tears mingled with the serene surroundings as he wept, the pain and sorrow of his unfulfilled vows pouring out into the boundless expanse.

His voice quivered slightly as he continued, "After all we've been through, the joy, the laughter, the sadness, and the problems we faced together, I've come to realize... my fellow agents... I love them all so much. I regret that I couldn't spend more time with them, that our moments together were cut short."

The Pillars regarded each other, moved by Glitch's heartfelt confession. They approached him, one by one, and encircled him with their radiant presence. 

Glitch felt a profound sense of connection as the Pillar of Dimensions, and the other Pillars, encircled him, their radiant presence wrapping around him like a warm, ethereal embrace. The Pillar of Dimensions, with his hand on Glitch's shoulder, spoke with a wisdom that transcended time and space.

"We have been here for so many millennia," he began, his voice carrying the weight of eons. "We could only watch as the inevitable unfolded upon the worlds that exist out there. But we never knew why we ourselves were destined to be here for eternity."

Glitch listened intently, his heart heavy with the knowledge that these ancient beings had borne witness to the struggles of countless worlds.

"But now I know," the Pillar continued, his touch conveying a sense of reassurance. The other Pillars joined, placing their hands on Glitch, their energies intertwining with his own. 

"Glitch," they intoned collectively. "Take the last of our powers. You will absorb our essence and reshape the worlds. The worlds shall live on, devoid of the chaos that had transpired duing your battle against Abraxas."

"Y/n l/n, we do not have the power to bring you back to all these worlds... But we have just enough power to create one new reality where you can exist permanently... Just one."

With profound purpose, Glitch closed his eyes and knelt, his determination fusing with the boundless energy of the Pillars. The weight of their combined essences flowed through him, a river of cosmic power that pulsed with the echoes of lost worlds and the promise of renewal.

"Goodbye, Glitch," the Pillars whispered as their luminous forms began to fade. "May you and your family live a long and happy life."

As the surroundings enveloped in a blinding, white light, Glitch felt himself losing consciousness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Apeiron Earth (Greek for Infinity)
The New world based on Alpha

Glitch awoke to the familiar sight of his own bed in the headquarters. The soft glow of the morning light streamed through the windows, casting a warm hue across the room. With a sense of anticipation, he quickly rose, and as he made his way to the dining room, the subtle sounds of laughter reached his ears.

Entering the room, Glitch was greeted by the sight of his fellow agents gathered around the table for breakfast, engaged in animated conversations. 

Sage, with her ever-calm demeanor, looked up and welcomed him with a warm smile. "Good morning, Glitch. It's good to see you up," she said, her eyes reflecting the happiness that radiated from the assembled agents.

Glitch couldn't believe his eyes. "You guys... "

Jett, ever the playful one, called out to him, "Glitch, you look like you've seen a ghost. Bad dream?"

Glitch took a moment to collect himself. "Everyone... But what about Abraxas?"

Brimstone raised an eyebrow, "Who?"

Phoenix interrupted, "Aye, yo, you're still dreaming, bruh. Come sit down!"

As Glitch joined them at the table, the atmosphere was one of familiarity and camaraderie. His eyes wandered around, making sure everybody was there.

Laughter and banter filled the air, a stark contrast to the intensity of the recent battles. The agents, his family, shared stories of the missions they had been on, the victories and challenges they faced.

Glitch's eyes welled up in tears once more, but this time, they were tears of relief and joy. The echoes of their laughter and the bonds that had endured through time and space served as a reminder that even in the face of unimaginable challenges, the spirit of Valorant endured. It was a morning of rebirth and reunion, a testament to the resilience of the human spirit and the unbreakable bonds forged in the crucible of their shared journey.

.

.

.

.

.

Fifteen months later

Since the 'battle that didn't exist,' a profound shift had taken place among the Valorant agents. The relationship among them had deepened to a point of surreal harmony. Although Radiant criminals are still all over the world, they posed no challenge to any of the agents at all.

Curiosity led Glitch to inquire about Faust or Abraxas, but it appeared as if he had never existed in this world. Despite vivid memories of past encounters, Glitch embraced the happiness of the present. Fifteen months had elapsed since that pivotal day, marked by a collective effort to bring about positive change.

The agents, working together seamlessly, succeeded in curing Omen, restoring him to his human form—a cause for celebration among them all. 

Breach, Sova, Brimstone, and Glitch found a shared passion outside their missions and formed a band. While still in the early stages, their talent showed promise.

Fade's quest to find his brother reached fruition with the collaborative efforts of Omen and Cypher. Bilal, her brother, hangs around with agents of the protocol from time to time. And he's a Pseudo-Radiant, too. With a bit of practice, he might make it into the Protocol.

Romance bloomed within the team as well, with Raze and Killjoy, as well as Gekko and Neon, officially starting relationships.

Cypher, once always shrouded in mystery, began to trust his fellow agents more openly. He now walks around the headquarters without his mask, symbolizing a newfound sense of comfort.

Omen, having reclaimed his human form, played a pivotal role in helping Viper find a cure for Reyna's sister, Lucia. The transformation in Reyna was remarkable—she became a a much happier, kinder version of herself.

The tapestry of positive developments continued to unfold, creating a mosaic of uplifting stories within the Valorant Protocol. Though numerous tales filled the chapters, each one carried the essence of newfound bonds, growth, and triumph.

.

Puglia, Italy

At this moment, the Valorant Protocol is enjoying a well-deserved break, gathered together to witness and celebrate the wedding ceremony of Omen and Viper, or rather, Frederick Wallace and Sabine Callas.

The air resonated with cheers and congratulations, creating an atmosphere of joy and festivity throughout the area.

In the elegant ambiance of the post-ceremony dinner, the Valorant Protocol agents were adorned in stylish suits and dresses, creating a scene of sophistication. Even KAY/O and Wingman were wearing suits.

Glitch, donning a sleek suit, found himself engrossed in a conversation with his fellow agents.

Brimstone raised his glass, "To Fred and Sabine! May their journey be filled with happiness always!"

The clinking of glasses resonated, and Sova chimed in, "To Fred and Sabine! Cypher, make sure you record all this."

Cypher, with his mask set aside, joined in the conversation. "Yes. Yes. You don't have to remind me," he replied while adjusting his camera to capture the moments.

KAY/O chimed in, "Don't worry, I'll be sure to record as well."

Phoenix playfully leaped in front of the lens, making goofy faces. "Ayeeee what is up, you all??? It's Omen and Viper's wedding ceremony! But, you know the drill—no fiery surprises, eh..."

Jett's voice chimed in from the background, "Viper, you're rocking that dress! You look so pretty!"

Viper chuckled in response, and retorted, "You'll have to wear one too when you tie the knot with Phoenix."

"W-What?! No way! I mean, I, uh..." Jett's voice stumbled with a noticeable blush.

Caught off guard, Phoenix blushed on camera and quickly stepped out of frame.

Meanwhile, Deadlock and Fade enjoyed a friendly moment, sharing drinks. Reyna later joined them, but the slightly tipsy Fade couldn't help but express envy about Reyna's physique, leading to a playful yet embarrassed reaction from the latter.

As the wedding bouquet soared through the air, Skye happened to catch it, declaring, "I've got 'em!"

"Aww..." Killjoy sighed, narrowly missing the bouquet. "Skye, do you even have someone to marry?" she teased.

Skye pondered for a moment, then noticed Yoru sneaking glances at her. Catching her eye, Yoru quickly averted his gaze and took a sip from his wine glass. 

Skye, with a mischievous grin, went over to him, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the group.

Yoru, caught off guard, nearly dropped his wine glass. Skye chuckled, saying, "I think Yoru likes me enough," prompting the other guests to burst into laughter and cheers.

Yoru, clearly taken aback and blushing, stammered, "W-what are you talking about?"

Jett playfully shouted, "Kiss him, Skye!"

Raze joined in, "Yeah! Kiss him!"

Skye, unfazed by the attention, boldly pulled Yoru closer and planted a kiss on his lips, leaving him pleasantly surprised.

Wingman, on Gekko's shoulder, sprayed a confetti at the couple as Gekko laughed it out. Neon rested her head on Gekko's shoulder as it happened.

As the others playfully teased them about being a couple, Breach, Sova, and Brimstone spontaneously went to the available musical instruments to start playing jazz. Breach took charge of the drums, Sova took the keyboard, and Brimstone skillfully handled the bass.

"Glitch! Join us on the guitar!" Breach shouted, inviting Glitch to join the band.

Glitch chuckled, responding, "Give me a sec; just grabbing another glass," he said.

"Sure, and get us some beer too!" Breach called out.

Suddenly approaching Glitch in his human form, Omen said, "Y/n, can I talk to you?"

Glitch turned towards him, expressing his joy, "Doctor Wallace, congratulations. I'm so happy for the both of you."

Omen chuckled and replied shyly, "Thank you, y/n. I wouldn't have made it this far without you and Iselin. And I think we're way past the point of you calling us Doctor."

Glitch smiled warmly and nodded, saying, "I'm really glad things worked out, Fred. So, what did you want to talk about?"

Omen looked around, ensuring privacy, then pulled something from his pocket, saying, "Here... I want you to have this." He placed the object in Glitch's hand.

Examining it, Glitch realized, "This... this is your engagement ring. The one you gave to Sabine."

Omen nodded, confirming, "Don't you have someone you'd like to ask?"

Taken aback, Glitch stammered, "I, uh..."

Omen patted him on the shoulder, saying, "Don't lose it. I'm looking forward to it."

Speechless, Glitch pocketed the ring, contemplating Omen's unexpected gesture.

As the festivities carried on, Brimstone called out to Glitch, "Glitch, can I have a minute?"

Glitch hurried over to Brimstone, who had gathered Deadlock, KAY/O, Reyna, and Gekko. 

Brimstone explained, "I don't want to spoil the wedding party, so I've decided to send the five of you on a discreet mission. There's a group of Radiant terrorists making their move in Sicily. We need you to head there immediately, subdue them, and ensure no harm comes to civilians. Recover any stolen items you come across."

"Sir," they responded in unison. "When do we leave?" inquired Deadlock.

"You can leave now. The Vulture's on its way," Brimstone replied.

"Alright! Hey, little man, pump us up! Let's hear it!" he said, addressing Wingman.

Wingman made enthusiastic noises in response. 

Reyna gently brushed his hair with her hand, saying, "Don't get too excited, cariño (darling)."

Glitch cracked his knuckles as they headed toward the Vulture, declaring, "Don't worry. We're Valorant. We're unstoppable!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, on Neo Alpha Earth
(Canon Valorant Lore Alpha Earth)

...

"Phoenix, please tell me you have the package," Sage's voice crackled over the communication channel.

"I would! If somebody... was a little less aggressive!" Phoenix retorted as he hid behind cover.

...

.

.

.

.

The End

(Thank you for reading!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.8K 38
An enemy team's radiant, eager to prove herself to her superiors goes on a mission to Earth-1, placed there to spy on the radiants included in the VA...
35.8K 1K 13
「 Y/N L/N became a radiant after a certain incident that happened in her life, she started to steal radianite and kill anyone that would come across...
38.6K 478 12
Just a few one-shots and small stories to satisfy your (my-) need for this asshole of a French man. I love this man, help. Fluff, angst, smut... Gen...
59.9K 2K 29
Y/N, an extremely gifted radiant. Looked after by Viper after the tragedy that happened to their family. Y/N's a water-type radiant, soon finds out m...