The Black Lady of the Night

By AnniePaul5

A vigilante Hero was out one night and saw a person fighting a whole group of Villains all by themselves, but... More

Prolong
Double Entrance Exam
Class 1-A
Hero Vs Villain Class
U.S.J's Attacked
Ashido's new torturment and Sakura's ally
Sport Fest Festival part 1
Sport Fest Festival part 2
Internship, Sakura's new heart and snake tortures Ashido
Final Exam, Sakura's sky date with Hawks and Shigaraki's plan
Summer Camp and Rape part 1
Rape part 2
Sakura saves the five girls and Sakura has a plan for her 'family'
Sakura meets her big sister and father again
Four Staff's reaction, Class 1-A's reaction, Sir Nighteyes Calls and Dorms
Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night
Costume Adjustment and Hero Exams
Rei/Miruko's true Quirk, Duo goes 'Eh? What's up, doc?' and HPSC's in hot water
Himiko and Uraraka's dating plus new phone and Gentle Duo's Interview
School Festival, Inko's song and Ashido's worried
Joint Training with Class 1-B and Shinsou replaces Mineta
Sakura's Christmas, Tomoe's present and Tomoe's pregnant by Mr. Compress?!
Sakura's present to Tomoe, Rei divorced Endeavor and Miruko marries Rei
Ashido gives birth to her children and the deal
Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night #3
Hawks' pregnant by a Quirk?!
Tomoe's babies, Sakura's surprised visit and Hawks gives birth
Tomoe does the deal, Kurogiri goes home, Sakura's married and pregnant
Epilogue

Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night #2

4 1 0
By AnniePaul5

Komori and Tsunotori were in their bedrooms as Tsunotori's breasts were sore from all of the milking while Komori's were sore from breast feeding the two hares making them to be drained from it before Komori lays on her bed and then the hares jumps onto her making her to jump away and be near the planter which used Enoki mushrooms to pull her to the logs.

Her arms are pinned down to the huge log by Coral Tooth mushrooms which wraps around her wrist to keep her pinned to the log and the two hares run over as the second and third logs got lifted up by the patch beneath it making the hares to have a spot to sit on and to drink the milk out of her nipples as they're moving their heads up and down while suckling onto her.

A large Oyster Blue Stocking thrusted into her mouth as it's making her to stay quiet as it's coming from the huge log behind her making her to freak out as the two hares started to drink her breast milk as she's nude now since the many Enoki and Honey Agaric mushrooms stripped her of clothing which were only spaghetti stripped undershirt with shorts and panties.

The attack from the two hares was enough to make her forget about the planter in her room as it's making her to be trapped on the four logs from that before her legs got spread by twenty huge Saffron mushrooms on the first log making her to be wide opened as a huge Cauliflower mushroom shows up and Komori freaks out before it thrusted inside of her womb.

It's making her to moan as it's bigger than a normal large sized Cauliflower mushroom as she can feel the feeling of the Cauliflower mushroom inside of her as it's feeling like it's an actually Cauliflower as it's thrusting inside of her making her to moan around the mushroom in her mouth as this feels soo different as the mushroom thrusts faster inside of her.

She can't fully move thanks to the two saffron mushrooms, Enoki and Honey Agaric keeping her pinned to the logs as the Cauliflower mushroom keeps thrusting into her and the two large hares keep drinking from her making Komori to moan as the Cauliflower mushroom thrusts into her womb making her to groan as it's keeps hitting the roof of her womb.

The two hares were using their Quirks making the suckling to be harsher as they move their heads up and down rapidly making her to moan. Enoki mushrooms were above and below her nipples as they push her breast against her body making the hares to be able to reach the nipples a lot better to drink from her.

The moving of their heads up and down was making her to feel the tugging on her nipples cause of this making her to moan louder as the move their heads up while suckling and down when not suckling making it to be too much for her there before she felt the Cauliflower mushroom fully inside of her womb and was just doing shallow thrusts making her to moan.

Komori's unaware that the Cauliflower mushroom was doing that to release seeds making her stomach to be getting bigger and bigger as the Cauliflower mushroom released one hundred times the seeds making her to not noticed since her eyes were closed as more and more seeds were going into her and making her stomach to be getting bigger.

A large boulder sized bloat was coming out of the planter and got shot into her making her to moan as her stomach's huger which she finally had noticed as she groans as the Cauliflower mushroom is still shallow thrusting into her making her stomach to get bigger and bigger as more and more seeds keep going into her.

A huge pink Oyster Blue Stocking-like cock thrusted into her after the Cauliflower mushroom moves out of her making her to moan to thrusting into her as she can feel it thrusting into her womb making her to hate this. It's going in different directions and does shallow thrusts making her to moan and groan around the mushroom as it's still thrusting into her.

Tsunotori's nude as well, too as she had the same clothing as Komori as she went to her bed to relax for once, but she didn't noticed a Liana Vine was sneaking over to her bed and then once Tsunotori's on her back on her back, it sneaks up and went smaller as Tsunotori's was almost out of it as she's relaxed before it got to her panties and slips pass it.

It started to thrust into her making her to moan as the parts inside of Tsunotori went bigger slowly to not have her noticed it as it's getting bigger and bigger making it to be the size of a small tree branch, but it's getting bigger still until it filled the whole carnal and a small part entered her womb with it opening up by four.

It's resting against that part of her womb as it went in deeper to open wider as the Liana Vine pumps bloats of seeds into her while doing shallow thrusting as it's tugging onto her making her to still be moaning as it pumps more and more bloat of seeds into her making her stomach to get bigger and bigger making her to not noticed.

The Liana Vine kept pumping her full of seeds as more and more kept going into her making her to spread her legs wider on her own making the Liana Vine to be able to hold back on the bloats as her shorts and panties were sliding down her body cause of this as more and more bloats were held back making the two to be off her body and her legs.

The bloat hangs off the end of her bed as she's still moaning to the tugging before the Liana Vine allows the long huge bloat into her making her to snap her eyes open at this as the Liana Vine left her after sealing the many seeds inside of her as the seal can allow fertilizer and water inside of her as Tsunotori looks shocked at her stomach.

She had her eyes closed again as she had a hard time walking as she didn't noticed she was moving to the planter as she has a large Liana Vine in her mouth to keep her quiet. Tsunotori's wrist were grabbed and moved behind her with her tailed wrapped up as she in a bent position as her head's facing the floor of her bedroom.

Tsunotori can feel that her legs are spread very wide more as her wrist are tied behind her and she can feel her hands at her lower back as her tail's wrapped multiplying times by the vines making Tsunotori to freak as she can't scream cause of the Liana Vine in her mouth to keep her from making any loud noises to alert anyone to what's happening in her bedroom.

It's making a huge Liana Vine to thrust into her as it's going fast which her breast has smaller Liana Vines fully wrapped around her nipples tightly as they squeezed them. This was before a larger plant milker the size of a double kitchen sink shows up and were below her breast as the smaller vines started to milk her by pushing against one and pulling on the other.

Another smaller Liana Vine's wrapped around her clit as it tugs onto it and this was making her to moan at the tugging as her nipples are being rapidly pulled on making her to moan louder as the milking's at a faster pace making her to groan at it as the huge Liana Vine's hitting the very entrance of her womb making it to be hitting against it rapidly.

Tsunotori doesn't want this, but the huge Liana Vine didn't stay for long as it moves out of her and a huge pink Liana Vine-like cock shows up making it to thrust into her as it's twice the size of the huge Liana Vine making her to groan at the size of it as the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock thrusts into her making her stomach to bloat a lot at this.

Tsunotori doesn't like this at all as this is getting too much for her to even take and the size's too much for her to even take the thrusting that it's doing to her. The huge pink Liana Vine-like cock is thrusting deeply into her as it's hitting the entrance head on as bloats start to show up making Tsunotori to moan as bloats of fertilizers being pumped into her.

Komori's being thrusted into as the two hares kept drinking from her as the huge pink Oyster Blue Stocking-like cock kept thrusting into her as it's still moving in different directions and doing shallow thrusts as it releases more and more seeds inside of her making her stomach to be getting bigger and bigger making her to groan.

The huge pink Oyster Blue Stocking-like cock kept doing shallow thrusts making more and more seeds to be released inside of her as she cums making her to not noticed as her eyes are closed again making her stomach to get bigger and bigger as it continuousness to release more and more seeds into her fully making her stomach to get bigger.

It's still doing shallow thrusts inside of her as she moans at them as the huge pink Oyster Blue Stocking-like cock kept releasing more and more seeds inside of Komori as her stomach's getting bigger and bigger from the seeds being released inside of her making her to not noticed until it's too late for her as more seeds are going inside of her.

The huge pink Oyster Blue Stocking-like cock's starting to bloat from the ground and it's going towards Komori slowly making it to be too late for her as the first blown-up pufferfish sized one's going towards her with other sized one being right behind it by two grape space between them and then another behind it as it's continuing to get more bloats coming from the large patch of grass.

A Bolete mushroom root wraps around her clit and has a strong grip on it as it's tugging onto it making her to cum even harsher before the thrusting has all stopped at the entrance as the very many seeds just need to be fertilized now making bunks of it being pumped straight into her womb shocking her as she realized too late as the seeds got fertilized.

More bloats were showing up from the large patch of grass as it's heading towards her making even more and more fertilizer to be shot into her making Komori to moan around the mushroom in her mouth as she wants this to stop. Komori freaks as the two hares drink rougher from her as the huge Saffron mushrooms spread both legs even more as they moved sideways a lot more.

The huge Saffron mushrooms kept her legs spread wide open like this to allow more access to her entrance making Komori to panic as she can still feel more and more fertilizer being pumped into her making her stomach to hurt as she doesn't want this as more and more is going inside of her which has her panicking as her stomachs hurting from this.

The hares continue to drink her breast milk making her to shake her head at this as she doesn't want to be fertilized as the bunks of fertilizers kept going into her and it doesn't looked like to be stopping anytime soon as more and more are being pumped into her making her to look huger as the seeds are absorbing them as there's a lot of seeds inside of her.

A harsh tug on her clit had made her to scream around the mushroom as that tug made her cum strongly before the fertilizing's completed thirty minutes later as it seals it inside of her to keep it there as to not let any fertilizer to leave her, but allow more fertilizer and water to go inside of her making Komori to freak as she shakes her head.

It's making her to want it out of her as the harsh tugging on her clit keeps happening as it's making her to cum repeatedly as it's rapid and wasn't going to be stopping anytime soon as Komori wants this to stop as she's shaking her head before the huge pink Oyster Blue Stomaching-like cock went back into her.

A round-up armadillo sized bloat of fertilizer's coming from the large patch of grass heading towards her and then got pumped into her making her to moan from that as it made her stomach bigger and sorer. The huge pink Oyster Blue Stocking-like cock leaves her making Komori to hate this as the Cauliflower mushroom shows back up.

It thrusted into her making her to moan as it she's still cumming from the tugging on her clit and from the thrusting as it's getting to be too much for her to handle as the speed of the thrusting is increasing making her to moan around the mushroom in her mouth while the hares keep drinking from her as they having let go of her nipples at all.

Tsunotori's being fertilized right now as the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock stops at the entrance making her to gasp as the very many blown-up pufferfish sized bloat of fertilizers are still being pumped straight into her as it's making her to groan as she can't take it anymore as it's far too much as the milking was going harsher, rougher and stronger on her nipples.

The milking on her nipples that the Liana Vines are doing to her just to be milking the breast milk out of her breasts and it's having it all to fall into the large double kitchen sink sized plant milker as it collect it all. It's looks to be half full of her breast milk already from her being milked by the Liana Vines making her to hate this.

Komori and Tsunotori kept losing time as they don't know for how long they've been fully doing this for as Tsunotori's being milked for and Komori's drinking feed from as both of their nipples were very sore and this needs to be stopped as they can't take much more of this to their nipples anymore as it's too much for them to even handle anymore.

The milking's making Tsunotori to groan at each tug on her nipples as she's still being milked by the Liana Vines as it's still milking more milk out of her as the plant milker's fully connected to the Liana Vines that's holding her wrists/tail and the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock that's pumping her full of fertilizers for the seeds inside of her.

It's making her to hate this as she wants both to fully stop as the Liana Vines pull at the same time now as more milks leaving her and she can't take this anymore as the Liana Vines are making her nipples to be sore from them being milked like this as it's too much for her to handle as the Liana Vines aren't going to be slowly down on the milking her of her breast milk anytime soon as it's making her to groan from it.

It's just too much before a round-up armadillo size bloat of fertilizer got shot into Tsunotori and she groans before the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock stops and leaves her making her to groan as she's in a stand up position now making her to gasp as the Liana Vines let's got of her nipples, but they did it in a very harsh, rough and poweful pull.

That's making her to squirt milk out in a large stream making the large double kitchen sink size plant milker to collect it as soo much is leaving her and being collected before it stops streaming out of her as she pants around the Liana Vine in her mouth as that's too much for her making her to shiver a bit before she saw the plant milker moving towards her breast.

The plant milker grabbed a hold of her breast as the milk there is gone now and it did the pull and push motions on her as it's wrapped the rims of it's lips around half of her breast and her nipples are in the large opening where the drainage pipe would be as it's squeezing her nipples and it's pulling and pushing against her making her milk to leave her.

The Liana Vine on her wrists and tail pulls down to her anus making her to be fully stuck in one position as the tugging on her clit hasn't stopped at all as she keeps cumming from it before the Liana Vine in her mouth left and twice the size of a huge Liana Vine-sized pink colored weird looking squid went into her mouth making her to gaga on it.

It's moving more into her as it then went down her throat and into her stomach making her to pant before her breast burns as she feels the milking is stopping as it's pushed against her breast making her to moan as she feels heat coming from her breast which's making her to feel weird there as the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock had entered her again.

It's fully pressed against her below and Tsunotori feels the heat there as well, too as she's feeling too much heat as it's lasting for two whole hours before the trusting of the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock continuous making the seeds to drain the energy from her and making her to moan as the thrusting is going too fast now as the seeds are sealed very tightly to not come out.

It's making Tsunotori to gasp as the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock's going too fast making the energy to be leaving her too fast and the heat in her breasts was getting stronger and stronger over time making her to groan as she can't take this anymore before the the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock stops making the energy to be gone by the seeds.

It's making Tsunotori to moan at the feeling, but then the large double kitchen sink size plant milker let's her go making the heat to still be there as Tsunotori's being tugged on, but she's not being milked as it's just tugging on her nipple and not squeezing onto the nipples making the heat to be getting worse from this as it's getting higher in temperature.

Komori's still being thrusting into, but the tugging on her clit's still happening as she moans at them both as she's still cumming from it making her to feel sore in her nipples from the hares drinking from her as they haven't stopped at all and are still going.

Twice the size of a huge Oyster Blue Shocking-sized pink white stripped colored weird looking squid went into her mouth making her to freak as the mushroom in her mouth's gone as the weird looking squid went down her throat and then into her stomach making her to pant before her breast burns as she feels the breast feeding has stopped as they let go of her nipples.

They're tugging on her nipples with their front feet and it's making her to moan as she feels heat coming from her breast which's making her to feel very weird there as the two hares pulling and pushing against her breasts as they have a strong hold on her nipples and she feels the heat is increasing from this.

Komori's feeling too much heat as it's lasted for two whole hours and she then felt the hold of her nipples let go and the breast feeding continuous making her to moan as the two hares are nibbling on her nipples making Komori to groan as it's making the milk to be leaving her more before she felt movement in her womb making her to gasp.

Tsunotori's nipples were bigger making her to feel pressure building behind it as a second, third, fourth and fifth pink one went down her throat and then into her stomach, but they had white strips making her to pant before her breast started to burn again cause of those four things and she feels the build up pressure in her breast to be too much.

She needs it to stop before she feels the pushing and the pulling happening again as it's making her to moan and she feels the heat's getting too much as Tsunotori's feeling too much as it's lasting for another two whole hours before the Liana Vines squeezed onto her skin shocking her as she's going back to be milked again as the squeezing's tighter.

It's milking the breast milk out of her into the large double kitchen sink size plant milker which has the drainage being blocked up again as she loudly moans around a huge Liana Vine making her to not have anyone to hear her up in her room, but the rooms are all soundproof inside of the dorms as the Liana Vine were much bigger around her breast.

They have a stronger, harsher and rougher pulling and pushing on her nipples and this has her to be back in the bent position as the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock enters her and stops dead at the entrance of her womb harshly making the seeds to jerk and then Tsunotori feels the very movement in her womb as the tugging on her clit has stopped.

She feels something's fully thrusting into her pee hole as the tugging on her clit's happening once again at the same time that's making her to feel discomfort from it as she wants it to stop since she doesn't want fully anything in her pee hole before the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock breaks the seal thirty minutes later and pumps more fertilizer into her.

It's making her to groan as she can't take much more of this before the milking went stronger, harsher and rougher with a tighter squeeze to it as the milking's what making her to feel soo sore in her breast as this has been repeated every single night since the planters has been accepted into their rooms and now they're not leaving them alone.

Komori has a big bolete mushroom root in her pee hole from the one tugging on her clit making her to jerk as the thrusting in there's making the tugging on her clit to be too much as it's at the same time making her to groan before the seal breaks making her to moan louder as the huge pink Oyster Blue Stocking-like cock thrusts back into her and pumps her with water.

Komori freaks as she can feel the seeds are getting bigger and bigger inside of her as they're socking the water up like a dry up sponge making her to groan as she needs to make them stop making the seeds to land onto the grow making the grass to move them around on the planter once the huge pink Oyster Blue Stocking-like cock pulls out of her.

The tugging and thrusting's still happening making her to groan as the seeds leave her as she pants once the last one left her which lasted only a second as one of the seeds grew into a huge King Trumpet mushroom with a True Morel mushroom top in the middle of it making Komori to freaks as it's four times bigger than the normal large size ones.

She saw it being pointed at her and then it slams straight into her as it went into her womb making her to moan before it got stuck as the King Trumpet top's keeping it from leaving before she realized it did that on purpose as both Komori and Tsunotori went to their rooms at six P.M making them to be stuck like this since six P.M at night.

It's midnight right now making them to be stuck like that for a long time as Komori feels the tugging on her before the two hares stopped nibbling onto her nipples and started to suckle on them again after four more pink white stripped weird look squids showed up.

They took turns going down her throat making her breast to hurt as it's milk building up and putting more pressure behind her nipples. Komori groans as the two hares keeping suckling onto her nipples and the King Trumpet bloats up making Komori to freak as she doesn't want anything to be pumped into her again as she had enough of this fully.

But Komori had noticed that the bloats didn't go inside of her as something's blocking it as the bloat keep getting bigger and bigger making it to be the size of fifty T-Rex eggs combined fully together before the next two bloats made it all be pumped straight into her as the True Morel had unleashed it from the holes in it making Komori's stomach to be get bigger.

The bloats were fertilizer making her to panic as her stomach's huger than when the seeds were inside of her and the King Trumpet has more space to thrust deeper into her now, but it didn't as it keeps on just pumping more fertilizer inside of her making her to panic as she wants it to stop before the King Trumpet cap breaks away from it's stem.

This was fully keeping the fertilizer inside of her as the stem fuses with the huge pink Oyster Blue stocking-like cock making it to be wider by four before it thrusts straight into her and Komori moans as it's thrusting too fast as it's making her to move back and forth on the logs which don't have any bark from the thrusting making Komori to moan.

A fourth logs shows up making her to be laying flat against the four logs as her wrist were moved to the fourth log making her to be trapped as her wrist are near her elbows and the Coral Tooth now has her whole upper arm trapped in them making her to be unable to move her arms anymore and this allows the hares to have more access to her nipples

The hares moved as they're standing on the third log and reaching to her nipples as they move their heads up and down now making her to shake her head as she wants this to all stop as the tugging on her clit and thrusting into her pee hole keeps going which has her cumming harshly from it making her to moan around the mushroom in her mouth as she wants this all to stop right now.

Tsunotori's groaning a lot as the milking's too much with the harsh, rough, strong pulling and pushing on her nipples making her nipples to be very sore as the tugging on her clit and the thrusting in her pee hole's starting to get too much before one harsh and rough kept pull on her clit made her moan as she cums from it very harshly as it's too much for her.

The Liana Vine on her clit let's go after ten minutes and it's out of her pee hole as the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock thrusts again in the similar manner as the milking making it to be too much as Tsunotori moans and groans at the action before she felt the milking and the thrusting went up even more as it's like the space sucking a lot of stuff up to block a large hole in the side of a space station in outer space.

It's too much for her to even handle anymore at this speed as it's fully too harsh, too rough, too strong and too powerful as Tsunotori's feeling soo sore from it as more breast milk's leaving her cause of the speed making her to groan and moan before the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock breaks the seal from the speed of the thrusting it's doing to her.

It's making the seeds to be jerking all around inside of her womb from the thrusting and then it stops at the entrance as it bloats more fertilizer inside of her making her to moan as it's getting too much as the bloats are the size of a whale shark's egg which's twice the size of an ostrich egg making Tsunotori to groan each time one's pumped into her.

It kept going making Tsunotori to be moaning as the bloats were being pumped into her at the same speed as the milking making it to be too much as she groans before it all stops and she's sealed right back up as Tsunotori can't take much more of this as the thrusting started again as the seal's much more stronger now and can handle the thrusting.

It's making Tsunotori to groan as this is getting too much for her to handle on a daily nightly and the milking's going in one full directing which's up and down at the same time as it's making the milk to be coming out faster cause of this and Tsunotori can't handle it fully anymore as the thrusting's going too fast again while Tsunotori groans.

The Liana Vines that are milking her of her breast milk seems to be able to keep up with the thrusting of the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock which's making her to groan at it and it's making her to be not able to fully handling it that much anymore as the milking's getting to be too much as she needs it to fully stop making her to groan and moan.

Tsunotori was getting more and more of her milk leaving her cause of the Liana Vines and she can't take it as she didn't fully expecting the huge pink Liana Vine-like cock to push harsher at the entrance of her womb making her to groan at the very actions. She's getting sorer and sorer from the milking of her breast milk which's going even more faster.

The Liana Vines seems to be able to shrink it's size to be very small as it's still wrapped around her breast, but may it had went smaller from it's old size, the Liana Vines still has the very speed, strength, power, rough, harsh and tightness pull and pushing. The Liana Vines still has them all even if it shrinks it's size as it's still able to be milking her of her breast milk.

It's making her to groan from it as it's twice what it had before now as it's getting to be too much as she can feel the thrusting to be at the same speed as if both are fully adapting to each other before the seal breaks again from one harsh push against it. The huge pink Liana Vine-like cock had to pump ostrich egg size water bloats into her.

It's making her to shiver as the water's making the seeds to grow too fast as she can't take it before it stays still with water being pumped into her still making her to groan as this is too much before it pulls out and the grass collects them and moves them around in the planter as she has a miniature oak tree for the vines to grow up on.

They grew on it before they moved up the oak tree to hang off of it fully making one hundred multiplying Liana Vines to be thrusting into her now as Tsunotori groans as that's too many and she can't handle it as they're all kept going into her womb and make her stomach to expand as it's still going inside of her as she's twice the size she was before the seeds left her.

They all kept going into her making her to groan as her stomach's getting bigger and bigger before they clogged inside of her as they all tug on her making her to moan at the actions of the many Liana Vines inside of her as it's too much for her now as the milking's increased as the speed of a NASA's X-43 experimental plane was added to it.

It's making it to be too much before the tugging's at the same speed as the milking making Tsunotori to groan as this is too much making her to feel like she's in a tugging war as the tugging and the milking is at the same time making her to hate this as it's too much before she felt the squeezing was getting tighter around her breast.

Komori can't take it anymore as the fusing has caused the huge pink Oyster Blue Stocking-like cock to be too strong before it pumps whale shark egg sized bloats into her full of seeds making her to moan as more and more seeds are being pumped into her as her stomach's getting bigger cause of this before it unleashed a four times whale shark egg sized bloat.

It's making Komori to moan as she bends her back as more is still going into her making her stomach to be bigger as more and more pumps of seeds were going into her to see the ball shapes in her stomach as she's getting bigger and bigger making her to shake her head as she wants this to stop as the hares use their Quirks on her nipples.

It's making her to moan as this was getting too much for her to handle before she's sealed right up fast after that by the King Trumpet with the True Morel cap top still inside of her as it's fully blocking them from just fully leaving her as the thrusting continuous making her to groan as it's still going too fast as it's hitting the entrance to her womb.

It's making her to be feeling like the added the speed of the NASA's X-43 experimental plane to it. Komori cums continuously as the thrusting's making her to cum repeatedly as if it's doing this to her to have the seeds absorb it to grow bigger as the fertilizer's already gone and the seeds are all that's left inside of her womb now making her to moan as it's too much.

That's making her to groan as her body can't take much more of this before the two hares gum her making her to gasp. The thrusting stops as the mushroom's moved out of the way and then one hundred ostrich egg sized bloats of water's being pumped into her making her to moan as the seeds grow rapidly cause of the water making Komori to not be able to handle this.

The seeds are growing too big before they're sealed right back up after bloats of fertilizers were pumped inside of her again for ten minutes making Komori to groan as she can't take much more this as more and more fertilizers being pumped into her. Komori got sealed up tightly as the huge pink oyster Blue Stocking-like cock leaves her.

She's left like that as she's being dranked from by the hares as they're starting to grow and grow now making Komori to freak as she can feel the sucking is pulling her skin up with her nipples making her to moan and the hares kept drinking from her as they get bigger and bigger before they stopped and rest their front feet on the log making Komori to moan.

A huge Shield pinkgill thrusted into her making her to moan as the cap was broken off making her to feel the stem leave and more of the Shield pinkgill caps break off and stay inside of her before it stops making her to shake her head as if the mushrooms were doing something else to her before she felt a Venus Flytrap grab a hold of her clit and skin.

It's tugging onto it making her to cum as it's continuous to tug onto her as she cums repeatedly from it and she wants this to stop before it started to go faster making her to moan as she keeps cumming cause of the tugging making her to feel the seeds inside of her womb to push against the seal as they want to get out of her right now.

They move around inside of her making her to cum even more as they move around inside of her making her to feel them going in soo many different ways as they try to find a way out of her making her to groan as one got into the tube that leads out, but the seal stops it making it to spin in one spot as the others stopped moving and spins as well, too.

It's making her moan as it's too much before she feels the Shield pinkgill caps shrinking inside of her before she got Enokis grabbing them and removing them before a harsh thrust from a Cauliflower mushroom broke the seal and the seeds left her making her to sigh around the mushroom as the last seed left her making her to sigh again.

Komori was then thrusted into once again and this time around, it's the King Trumpet mushroom with ten True Morel cap tops on top of it's cap and it's also twice the size of the last one making Komori to moan as she's being thrusted into by the mushroom as she wants this to all stop before the mushroom went into her womb and did shallow thrusts from there.

Tsunotori's can't take it anymore as the milking's getting to be too much and the tugging from the many multiplying Liana Vines inside of her womb's starting to be getting too much as well, too before bloats filled the many multiplying Liana Vines outside of her body making her to not know what it is as it's getting bigger and bigger outside of her.

It's starting to look as it's going to be getting bigger as it's like a T-Rex's head for each Liana Vine inside of her womb and the clogs were still there as the many Liana Vines weren't allowing the bloats inside of her as they're making the clogs to stay as they push more of the length inside of her making her to moan as they wiggle inside of her.

It's making Tsunotori to hate this before her wrists are pulled on making her to be in a slight upper position as the milking has increased by four and it's making Tsunotori to be groaning as the milking's went pass everything as she can't handle it anymore before the many multiplying Liana Vines finally allowed the bloats to be pumped inside of her.

It made Tsunotori to look bigger than when she had the many Liana Vine length's inside of her as it's all seeds making more to be pumped inside of her as it's not stopping as it's the same size as it was stopped at before it got pumped into her making her to moan at this as it's getting to be too much and she's just moaning and groaning from this.

More and more seeds are going into her from the same size bloats and it's not stopping anytime soon as she keeps feeling more of the seeds going into her womb as she can't handle anymore seeds going inside of her as the pumping keeps going making her to groan as she can't take it as more and more sees her going inside of her making her bigger.

A two size bigger than the previous huge pink Liana Vine-like cock shows up and the multiplying Liana Vines left her after pumping six more same sized bloats inside of her making her to feel soo full from this as it thrusts into her making her to groan as it's matching the milking speed and she can't take the speed it's going at.

The milking's going at two different times again as it's too much making Tsunotori to feel her legs being spread even more wider and then she's bent back down as the angle's making the thrusting to be too much even more than before as a Liana Vine started to thrust into her anus making the seeds to absorb her energy at which she moans from.

Komori has been seeded as she's full of seeds now from the King Trumpet mushroom with ten True Morel caps on it as she can't handle anymore of the seeds and it's still filling her up making her to groan as even more and more and more seeds are going inside of her womb and it's not going to be fully stopping anytime soon.

It's still going to be pumping her full of seeds and more's still coming before ten huge whale shark sized egg bloat full of seeds was pumped into her making her to groan. The two hares are now beside her making more breast milk to be leaving her as she can't take it anymore as they suckle onto her while moving their heads back and forward.

It's making her to moan as the hares suckle onto her nipples as it's too much for her to handle it. Both the mushroom and Liana Vine in Komori and Tsunotori's mouths were gone as it's allowing more of those pink white stripped weird looking squids showed up and goes into their mouths as one by one they went down their throats and into their stomachs.

They had fifty go into their stomachs before the mushroom and Liana Vine went back into their mouths as both Komori and Tsunotori got sealed right up fast and tightly. It's making them to groan as the thrusting's still happening to them and both can't take it anymore while the milk's leaving them making the two to be sore in the nipples.

The milking by the Liana Vines and the breast feeding of the two hares was becoming too much before both of them had gotten thrusted one last time harshly, strongly, powerfully and roughly at the entrance before whale shark egg size bloats of fertilizers beginning to be shot into them at rapid speed with only one grape space between them.

It's making the girls to be sore in the stomach as too much fertilizer's being pumped right inside of them and too fastly may the seeds absorb the fertilizer as the seeds were growing too big cause of the fertilizer and the girls can't handle it anymore as the fertilizers still going inside of them making the seeds to too too big to leave them now.

Both Komori and Tsunotori were stuck like this for the night making Tsunotori to be fully milked from for the rest of the night harshly, strongly, powerfully and roughly by the Liana Vines to feed the large double kitchen size sink plant milker to feed the Liana Vines plants in her room making her to be very sore from it all as it's too much.

While Komori's being dranked from for the rest of the night by the two hares as their Quirks were fully helping them to drink the breast milk out of Komori's breasts making the two girls to have no sleep whatsoever at all that very night and they were fully being continuously used as seed beds/a mother/a dairy cow for the rest of the night.

It lasted all night long until the seeds need to be let out of them and then it's repeats over and over again making Komori and Tsunotori to be fucked, feed from and milked from for the rest of the night making them to be sore everywhere as they were constantly being used all night long from the Liana Vines, the hares the mushrooms fully for the rest of the night.

Everything stopped in the morning at seven A.M as both of their nipples are sore and acks in the breasts plus the lower half before the hares jumped Komori and dranked from her again making her to be too weak to stop them plus they're huger now as her arms were pinned and the hares drinked from her for thirty minutes.

Tsunotori got a huge pink Liana Vine-like cock enter her while she's still on the bed and still unconscious fully and it's thrusting into her making her to moan as it fucks her for thirty minutes before a small watermelon sized seed got pumped into her making her to moan as it leaves her making her to feel heavy as she didn't noticed the weight's in her womb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 99.6K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
51.1K 1.6K 31
Y/n was a normal teenager boy, however he never had the hopes of becoming a hero because he believed his quirk wasn't that strong. But that didn't st...
167 17 17
A witch from the ancient times of the pioneer era hides she's a witch where the Witch Trials were done making her to wonder if she'll be in trouble a...
632 46 20
The next adventures of MHA characters in the world of Pokémon Go. Let's GO! Our favorite characters return for their next adventures! After Tsu and T...