MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

Od Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED ✅ ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... Více

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚡
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚡
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❤️⚡
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT 🥁🎉
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚡❤️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT 💕⚡
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE 💕🌝
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❤️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION ❤️💕
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❤️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN 😉
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❤️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚡

7.2K 206 8
Od Sahithi_writes

RUHAAN POV :

I was so surprised when my sweetheart kissed me on my cheeks.
I can feel the soft touch of her lips on my cheeks . I freezed for a moment feeling her feathery touch .

She blushed and moved away from me . I smiled. Just then I got a notification from my personal detective. He sent me the details I asked for.

I saw Ajay's family photo and instead of my wife I saw there was a teenage girl , Ajay and his wife in the picture. I scrolled to another picture and it was Pratap's family there my wife is .
Pratap, his wife , my sweetheart and another teenage girl were in that photo .

He mentioned the details of my wife

Name : Sriya Reddy
Father name : Pratap Reddy
Mother name : Meenakshi Reddy
Siblings : ( younger sister ) Diya Reddy
Education : Graduated from Osmania University major in Nutrition.
Special talent's : Kuchipudi and khatak dancer.

What ! So she is Sriya . I'm shocked to see that . I got so furious and I called her real name to confirm coz I'm not able to believe that .

I called her " Sriya ". She turned back in shock . I can see the she got tensed , her hands are trembling.

I tried to calm down but I couldn't.

AUTHOR POV :

Ruhaan was furious when he got to know the truth . He was utterly frustrated . He moved towards sriya . While sriya was in fear seeing the anger in his eyes . Ruhaan held her hand and dragged into the mansion . Sriya urged to leave her hand saying " please leave my hand it's paining ".

Ruhaan didn't listen to her and took her into another room and spoke in loud angry tone " why did you fool me ? I told you clearly not to hide anything from me So why ? I didn't wanna hurt you and I never did  , Answer me why ? " . He took the vase and throwed to the wall in frustration.

Sriya jerked and closed her eyes in fear , she was unable to look into Ruhaan's eyes. He caught her both arms shook her and questioned again why ?

Tears falling from Sriya's eyes . She pushed ruhaan and yelled " To save my sister's life from you " .

Ruhaan became silent and asked her  " sister ? "

" Yes ! sister ,Vidya is my cousin sister " .

Ruhaan didn't understand anything. He quietly listened to her .

Sriya wiped her tears and spoke " You bought me to the island when I was fainted and you showed me the picture of me and my uncle , I was so confused then You told he did fraud with you , so you wanna marry me to take the revenge on my uncle  " .

Ruhaan closed his eyes remembering everything he did . Sriya continued...

" I just wanna run away from you , but I was shocked to found myself on an island and You called me as Vidya at that moment I realised you actually wanna abduct Vidya not me ".

Tears flowed from Sriya's eyes , she wiped her tears and spoke further...

" My cousin is just 16 yr old and you wanna marry for revenge. To save her I hid the truth from you and I married you & accepted our marriage ".

" Is that my fault ...?? " She yelled at him pointing her index finger towards her .

" You never won my trust but still I wanna trust you and I wanna tell you when everything gets clear coz I was scared thinking how you gonna react with my family " .

Ruhaan closed his eyes feeling guilt , he  fisted his hand and banged on the wall in frustration. Sriya jerked by his action.
He got a cut on his hand and knuckles , the blood was oozing from it .

Sriya immediately moved towards him , she took his hand and spoke " What did you do ? Blood ! " .

Sriya told him to sit so that she can do first aid .

Ruhaan took his hand from her hold and moved towards his room ignoring her . He reached the room banged the door on her face and locked it .

Sriya got worried and started knocking on the door asking him to open the door but he didn't .

Ruhaan was inside the room sat infront of the door leaning his back on the door. Remembering his past and how he behaved with sriya . He cried hugging his knees hiding his face , silently gulping his tears .

Sriya spoke I'm not gonna go anywhere until you open the door. I'm sitting infront this door until you open it .

She sat infront of the door leaning her back and waited for him to open .

Ruhaan and Sriya slept on the floor all night infront of the door .

The next day morning 🌄

Ruhaan woke up . He rubbed his face and his hair . His eyes were swollen , looking all messed up . He opened the door and saw sriya was lying on the floor waiting for him all night .

He quickly picked her in his arms and put her on the bed . He cupped one of her cheek looking at her sorrowfully.

She slowly opened her eyes feeling his touch. She held his hand and checked his wound . His wound was open . She quickly got up and went towards the door and closed it . She told him please don't move . She went towards the cupboard and took out the first aid box .

Ruhaan didn't speak anything he quietly watched her actions.

Sriya sat beside him and started doing first aid . He couldn't able to meet her eyes . She dressed his wound neatly and spoke don't be so careless.

He spoke without meeting her eyes " Sweetheart I'm sorry ..I'm sorry I forced you into this marriage, You're innocent I am cruel and there is no need to accept this marriage forcefully I won't harm your family . You can freely leave this marriage and you are free from it . I can get a divorce ".

Sriya got up angrily and said " what ? What do you mean by a divorce ? Do you think marriage is a joke ? Do you think I accepted this marriage only to save my family ? ".

Ruhaan looked suprised and asked her " what do you mean by that ? Didn't you married me to save your cousin ? ".

" Yes ! I married you to save my cousin but I accepted the marriage because I do believe in destiny , Do you think marriage is a joke ? No ! it's not a joke ".

Sriya held his hand and looked into his eyes and she continued...

" I have my values , my values taught by my parents , my culture . I do believe in fate and destiny ".

My mom always told me " we think marriage as a choice but it's not it's actually our destiny" .

" I really believe we are destined to be together So , I accepted the fact I'm married but I don't know anything about you and you threatened me to kill my uncle if didn't marry you . So , I didn't trust you but I realised that you respect me and you never took advantage of me . So , I tried to be nice with you "  .

" I don't want a divorce , I want you to change for better " 

Ruhaan just smiled listening her . He took her hand moved her towards him and he slowly made her sit on his lap .
He hugged her and said " do you know why I hate lies and betrayal ? ". 

Sriya nodded in no and looked him into his eyes asking to tell him .

Ruhaan took a deep breath and started narrating her his past .

Flashback

I was 8 years old my father used to be busy with his work but he always makes his time to spend with me . One day my dad went on a buisness trip for a month.

I was with my mom . One day I was sleeping and I woke up when I heard a sound from downstairs. I didn't found my mom . I took the torch and went downstairs to check coz I was scared to be alone .

I was shocked by the visuals infront of me I couldn't believed my own eyes . My mom was on a couch with another man . I spoke mom ! They jerked and looked at me . My mom's boyfriend came towards me in anger and he slapped me . I was crying . My mom didn't say anything to him , instead she yelled at me to go into my room . I couldn't forget when she spoke you are a sin to me . I was forced to marry your father and I agreed just because he was rich now he is drowning in debt . Because of you I lost my beauty now don't show me your face just go and sleep.

I was afraid and went back into my room crying. I cried for sometime and then I thought to call my dad . I picked up the phone to call dad but just then my mom's boyfriend came in he took the phone from my hands and he broke it . He slapped me and abducted me .

I was kept in a dark room for a longtime.
It was morning when he came in , I was at his place . My mom and he planned to take my dad's property and run away.

I couldn't believe it . I was starved and threatened frequently . He torcher me whenever he gets upset .

I don't know how days passed . 3 weeks passed and I waited for my dad to rescue me .

One day my mom and her boyfriend left me alone in his home and tied me to a chair . I tried hard enough to untie me and I did . I broke the window with a chair , the glass pieces injured my hands and legs . I cried out loud for help .

Listening to ruhaan sriya got tears in her eyes , she hugged him tightly and listened to him .

Then a lady saw me and she saved me from there . I got to know my father came to India and started searching for me when I saw the newspaper headline Missing & printed my photo on it .

The lady told me she is my dad's school friend when I told her about my dad , I believed her but she tried to sell me to someone .

I escaped from her and I don't know where to go . A woman on the streets saw me and recognised me by seeing the newspaper. I didn't wanna trust her but she called my dad I talk to my dad then I believed her .

She took me to my dad . I was happy to meet my dad . I told my dad everything but I think my dad figured out everything before. He arrested my mom and her boyfriend. He divorced my mom .

The woman who helped me to reconcile with my dad turns out to be my dad's first love . She took good care of me and she is unmarried . I really felt a bond with her . I asked her to marry my dad .

She told me then you need to call me mumma okay . From then she became my mom . I convinced dad to marry her . They got married . From then I thought to never believe in anyone .

Sriya hugged Ruhaan more tightly patting his back , she kissed his forehead , cupped his face and said " Forget the past , just focus on future I promise you I'll take good care of you and believe me I never leave you in any situation " . 

Ruhaan nodded in yes and spoke "  I believe you sweetheart ,I trust you ".

Both smiled and hugged eachother and slept in eachother's embrace .

*****************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So how is today's part ?

Love you all

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3M 87K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
56.1K 1.9K 35
Kiana Kapoor a 18 year old cute and bubbly girl. She is in love with her best friend's elder brother ever since she knew the meaning of love but she...
963K 32.2K 30
A story of arrange marriage between Ansh and Avni. This is a story which depicts the sacrifices everyone makes after marriages . 21/06/2017 - #131 c...