Love Beyond Time | Jikook Sto...

De idlesunflower

in which Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook's children accidentally travel to the past, and are forced to play the... Mai multe

・゚✧ prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25

epilogue ✧・゚

572 29 18
De idlesunflower

short promo: i have a new book coming out (it's called the heist and it's also a jikook story <3)- check it out!

________

Jina winced as a blight fluorescent light flashed in her eyes.

She got up quickly, groaning when she spotted Jihyung sleeping on the floor. She scanned her surroundings, noticing they were back in the science lab. Except now, the time machine was no longer there.

She went to wake up Jihyung, shaking him agressively.

"Wake up, Jih!"

"Ugh." Jihyung groaned, "Stop."

"Yeah, get your beauty sleep." Jina rolled her eyes, "We're still stuck in the past."

That got him up quickly. He jumped to his feet. "It didn't work? What?"

"I don't know yet." Jina said, trying to peek out of the room.

"Well, let's go check." Jihyung said, walking out of the room. They were in the same clothes as they were when they left.

"Is it the same day we left?" Jina frowned.

"Why is it so quiet? It's like deserted." Jihyung said, sighing.

It was never this quiet at school, especially in the morning. The sun shone through the windows, and they established it was probably not the same day as when they had first touched the machine.

Suddenly, as they were walking through the hallways, a figure came into view.

"Jih!" The boy called out, looking relieved. Jina and Jihyung let out exhales of relief.

"Woosung?" Jihyung said, "What's up?"

"What's up?" Woosung said, scoffing. "The basketball finals? They're starting in two minutes, where the hell have you been?"

"Woah, uh, sorry?" Jihyung said, trying to calm Hwang Woosung down.

"You better be." Woosung muttered. "Come on, you have to convince coach to let you play in the first quarter."

Woosung ushered the siblings into the gym, where the crowd was full with students and parents.

Jihyung quickly changed into his uniform, and then waved at Jina, who went to find a seat in the audience. Finally, they were home.

_

Jihyung was a little rusty at the beginning, considering he hadn't played in weeks. By the end of the game, however, he'd tallied up 33 points, and even shot the winning basket.

When the buzzer went off, he collapsed onto the ground, exhausted.

"Bro!" His teammate, Kim Gyuvin approached him, "You were crazy! Is this why you missed practice? To get hella buff?"

"I wish I could say I was that responsible." Jihyung joked, beaming when his friends and Jina gathered around him to celebrate. Even Kim Mina, Namjoon and Seokjin's daughter- who was a cheerleader- ran to give him a cheerful hug.

"I think this calls for a celebration, don't you?" A voice came from behind the group, and Jina and Jihyung immediately looked up, recognizing that ever-so-familiar tone.

"Appa! Dad!" Jina said excitedly, noticing her parents hands laced together in a tight hold.

"You came!" Jihyung beamed, recieving a hug from Jungkook.

"Of course we did." Jimin laughed, hugging his son. "You were amazing, Jih."

"You were all amazing." Jungkook smiled at the rest of the team, clasping Woosung and Gyuvin on the shoulder.

"In fact, we're planning a little trip to celebrate the end of the year." Jimin beamed, the cheeky glint in his eye evident to the siblings.

"A trip?" Jina's eyes went wide. "With everyone?"

"Mhm." Jungkook smiled down at his daughter. "Woosung, Gyuvin, your parents are coming. You too Jeonghan, and Jun. And of course, you, Mina and Sana."

"Woah." Jina and Jihyung exchanged looks. "This is going to be amazing."

"Where?" Woosung asked excitedly, as Jimin and Jungkook led the group out to the parking lot.

"Bali." Jimin winked, and the teens broke out into excited laughter.

Before Jina could say anything, Namjoon came into view, getting out of his car and putting his sunglasses on his head.

It was strange to see Namjoon looking so much older than when they'd seen him last, but Jina couldnt help herself. She ran and tackled him in a hug, making him laugh.

"Uncle Joon!" She said excitedly.

"Woah." He chuckled, "How are you Jinnie?" He looked towards Jungkook, "Sorry Cap, your daughter clearly loves me more than she does you."

"You wish." Jungkook laughed, greeting Taehyung (and his wife), Hyunjin, Seokjin, Chan, Yoongi and Hoseok.

Taehyung beamed at the siblings, giving Jimin a hug before approaching them.

"Hey kids."

"Hi Uncle!" Jina and Jihyung smiled, and Namjoon went towards his daughter.

The chattering and catching up continued. In the present, all of the former frontline officers- now in their early 40's were part of management. Although they rarely fought in battle, they held important roles in the organization still, and had remained close despite their growing families.

Jina escaped from the group momentarily, approaching Jimin.

"Hi Appa." She smiled, looping her arm into his.

"Hi Baby, how are you?" Jimin smiled down at her, ruffling her hair.

"I'm good." Jina grinned. "Hey, would you let me dye my hair?"

"Random." Jimin laughed, "If you really really want to. I suppose you're old enough now."

"How about blonde?" Jina bounced on her feet excitedly.

"Okay, we'll see about that." Jimin gave her a look. "I was thinking more of a light brown."

"Appa!" Jina whined, snuggling closer to him.

"You're clingy today." Jimin laughed at her.

"Well, um, I kinda have something to tell you."

"Mhm." Jimin nodded. Tell me."

"Uh- you remember how like 20 years ago, these two random siblings showed up at the compound-"

"Ah..." Jimin grinned, "I was waiting for this moment. You and Jih just got back a couple of hours didn't you?"

Jina's jaw fell slack, "Wha- How did you know?"

Jimin smirked. "Can't believe you called me an idiot in your little story."

"I- I didn't mean-"

"I know everything Jeon Jina." Jimin laughed, winking at her. "Come, sit."

Just before Jina was about to enter the car, she spotted a face several feet away. Her breath hitched as she identified the freakishly familiar face. She recognized him immediately.

He looked older, wiser and more sure of himself. He looked good. Gone was the youthful agent she'd met 20 years ago. Jungwon.

She let out a shaky sigh, spotting him talking to a shorter woman, a baby in her arms. He looked happy.

She froze when Jungwon finally looked at her, eyes widening upon contact.

Even from so far away, she could see him squint, raising a hand to block the sun and identify her properly. At that moment, something peeked out from under her jacket.

Jina gasped. The bracelet.

The charm dangled in the wind, and Jina couldn't help the sad smile that stretched onto her face.

He sent her an acknowledging nod, his eyes glassy. After one last smile, he looked away, and Jina sniffled, looking at the ground.

"Sit, Jina, come on!" Jihyung called out, getting out of the car to check on her. "Woah- you okay?"

For some reason, Jina felt Jungwon knew. That he understood everything. And now finally, she had closure.

"Yeah." Jina nodded, "Never better."

Her eyes fleeted to the front seat of the car, where Jungkook leaned to kiss Jimin's forehead, placing his hand on top of Jimin's.

Jina smiled.

She was home.

__

FIN

and that's it :( thank you so much for reading! i hope this story met your expectations, and that you enjoyed it.

i will defenitely write another book soon, so look forward to that <3

thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting, i love you all.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

589 22 1
Where Jimin is being late for his work in a row for three days because of Haneul and his boss mr. Jeon is not saying anything.
19.1K 1.4K 39
In which Jimin, a poor boy with too many expectations, takes Taehyung, a rich boy with also too many expectations, go on a worldwide road trip to get...
82.7K 5.6K 20
In which a boy lies his way through life to hide the fact he has a terrible home life with the parents HE CHOSE at a certain age to live with and ano...
45.3K 2.1K 14
Where Kim Seokjin is the son of the CEO and is rich. One day the Kim family got invitation from Jeon's family celebrating their son becaming the next...