Love Beyond Time | Jikook Sto...

By idlesunflower

in which Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook's children accidentally travel to the past, and are forced to play the... More

・゚✧ prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
epilogue ✧・゚

chapter 25

553 25 4
By idlesunflower

"What's up, Min?" Namjoon grinned, walking up behind Jimin, who was sitting on the terrace. He was staring up at the sky, letting the wind flow through his hair. 

They stood in silence, gazing at the sunset. The sky melded with colors of orange, purple and pink, painting a masterpiece. 

"I should come up here more often." Namjoon mused, and Jimin turned to look at him. 

"Yeah, why are you here?" He asked, looking confused. 

"I know you're having a moment. I just wanted to check that you were okay. I saw you leave the party." Namjoon said. 

"Why are you being supportive?" Jimin looked at Namjoon suspiciously.

"I'm looking for the hot gossip." Namjoon said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "I'm being serious, you're alright right?"

"I'm fine." Jimin nodded. 

"People never mean it when they say that." Namjoon pointed out. 

"Do you think I'm a  bad person?" Jimin asked, looking up at the dipping sun once more.

"What? No!" Namjoon said. 

"Well, I broke up a happy couple." Jimin said, frowning to himself. 

"Are you kidding me?" Namjoon groaned. "They were going to break up no matter what. Look, I know you two were oblivious for a long time, but we all could see it."

"See what?"

"That they weren't happy!" Namjoon said. "Why do you think neither one of you's relationships ever worked out."

"They were douchebags." Jimin reminded Namjoon, who scoffed.

"Yeah, maybe." Namjoon added, "But, even if they weren't, it just wasnt right."

"So I shouldn't feel bad?" Jimin sighed. 

"Of course not." Namjoon smiled reassuringly. "Look, all we want it for you to be happy. Hyunjin, Tae, Seokjin, that's all we want. And especially... especially Jungkook."

At the mention of Jungkook's name, a certain warmth filled Jimin's features, his expression changing into a smile. 

"Oh god, you guys are so gross." Namjoon faked a gag, making Jimin laugh. 

"I can't believe I'm talking about this with you." Jimin mumbled. 

"Yeah, love makes you do crazy things." Namjoon teased, making Jimin punch him. 

__

Jungkook was staring again. He'd spotted Jimin up in the terrace, talking with Namjoon. Jimin's laughter echoed in his ears, bringing a smile to his face. Jimin was just so beautiful. 

Park Jimin was a vision. 

One that Jungkook would never get tired of seeing. 

He ducked under the door to enter the terrace, using the doorframe as support. 

"Ah, here comes your captain now." Jungkook heard Namjoon say, and saw Jimin blush slightly. 

"Hi Min." Jungkook smiled at Jimin, pulling him closer by his waist. 

"Hey Kook." Jimin beamed back, looking up into Jungkook's eyes. 

"Oh, apparently I just don't exist anymore." Namjoon rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna go. Bye lovebirds, enjoy-"

"Don't even finish that sentence." Jungkook said sternly, making Namjoon laugh. Namjoon rushed out of the terrace, and Jimin leaned into Jungkook's touch. 

"You weren't there when I woke up." Jungkook frowned, and Jimin smiled at him. 

"Sorry." Jimin fidgeted with the collar of Jungkook's shirt. "I wanted to watch the sunset. You got out okay, right?"

"Of course." Jungkook nodded. Jimin returned his gaze to the sky, leaning his head onto Jungkook's chest. Jungkook however, ignored the sinking sun, admiring the man in his arms. 

Suddenly, Jimin felt Jungkook's warm touch contact his chin, making their eyes lock together again. Jungkook's thumb brushed over Jimin's skin as he continued to gaze down at him. "So, are you my boyfriend now?" He asked quietly, finger smoothing over Jimin's lip. 

"If you want me to be." Jimin smiled up at him, their faces only inches apart. 

"I thought it was obvious." Jungkook laughed softly, finally leaning in to kiss Jimin.

"I love you," Jimin said, his lips brushing against Jungkook's. Jungkook pulled Jimin even closer, and Jimin could feel Jungkook smile against his lips. 

"I love you too."

__

From the door, Jina and Jihyung watched their parents on the terrace, sighing contently. 

"Well." Jihyung grinned, "Guess it's mission accomplished." 

Without warning, Jina pulled Jihyung into a quick hug. 

"What was that for?" Jihyung laughed. 

"Job well done." Jina shrugged, "Come on, let's go home."

_

"Uncle Joon, are you crying?!" Jina asked, shocked. 

"What? No, this is water." Namjoon sniffed. 

"Oh my god, you totally are." Jihyung's jaw dropped in surprise.

"Am not." Namjoon raised his chin defiantly, crossing his arms. 

Jina rolled her eyes, her face morphing into a smile as she ran into his arms. Namjoon stiffened slightly, but then reciprocated the hug, patting her head. 

"Okay that's not fair, you're making me cry on purpose." Namjoon complained. 

Jina giggled, "Thank you uncle, for everything. We couldn't have done it without you."

Namjoon smiled genuinely. "My pleasure."

"We have one more stop before we leave." Jihyung reminded Jina. 

"What do you mean?" Namjoon frowned, "I thought you said goodbye already?"

"Well, yeah. Jungwon, Sunghoon, Hyunjin Uncle, Uncle Tae, Minnie, Soyeon..." Jina listed. "God, I've never seen Uncle Chan cry so much."

"So that leaves... Jimin and Jungkook." Namjoon said, recieving nods from the siblings. "Off you go then, I'll meet you here in a bit." 

It was the next day, when the siblings had to leave. They'd been dreading this moment, having to say goodbye to everyone. To the room that had been their home for the past few weeks. 

They were happy when they spotted Jimin and Jungkook together in the frontline lounge, smiling at eachother when they noticed the position they were sitting in. 

Their parents were watching a Disney movie, snuggled together on the couch. Jungkook's arm was wrapped loosely around Jimin's waist, Jimin's head leaning on his chest. Jungkook kissed the side of Jimin's head, making Jina smile even wider. 

"Wow, congratulations." Jihyung smiled at the couple, who hadn't heard them walk in. 

Jina laughed, "Yeah, we heard the news. I'm so glad it worked out."

"Thanks." Jungkook smiled down at Jimin, who mirrored his expression. "Is there something you needed?" 

"Oh, um, we just wanted to say goodbye before we leave." Jina said softly. 

The couple instantly got up from their positions, dismay filling their features. "You're leaving now?" Jimin asked quietly, his forehead creasing.

"Yeah," Jihyung smiled sadly, "We need to head back for the new semester." 

Jungkook approached them, giving Jihyung a side-hug. "Well, good luck. I can't say I'm happy to see you go so soon. You were some of the best agents we have." 

He leaned down to hug Jina as well, who took in one last sight of her father in his youth. "Thanks captain, we're really sad to go."

Jimin looked sad as he approached Jihyung for a hug. Finally, when he got to Jina, his expression fell once more. 

"I'll really miss you, Jinnie." He said, deepening their hug. 

Jina could feel herself start to cry, so she sniffed and didn't say anything. She forced a smile and then waved sadly, letting Jihyung lead her out. 

"Wait." Jimin said, and the siblings turned to face their parents. "Will we ever see you again?"

"Oh I guarantee it." Jihyung smiled, winking. 

They gave one final wave, and then disappeared through the doors, Jimin and Jungkook looking after them. 

"I'll miss them." Jimin said sadly, Jungkook nodding. 

"I just feel they're so familiar." Jungkook muttered, and Jimin nodded agreeingly. 

"Yeah..." A glint of realization appearing in Jimin's eyes. "Kook, they're- the time machine?" Jimin struggled to get the words out, noticing a similar emotion in Jungkook's eyes. 

"Oh." Jungkook said, reading his mind. 

"So we will see them again." Jimin sighed contently. 

Jungkook chuckled in amazement. "Soon, my love."

__

"Alright, I don't feel like crying again, let's get this over with." Namjoon said to the siblings a few minutes after they'd returned. 

"Ah, so you admit it." Jina smiled mischeviously. "You did cry."

"Zip it, mini-Jimin." Namjoon mumbled. "We don't speak of it."

Jihyung clasped his uncle's shoulder. "Thanks, uncle, seriously."

"Thank me in 20 years." Namjoon smiled, "Get home safe, okay?"

Jihyung nodded, waving one last time as Namjoon stepped out of the room. He stood behind a transparent barrier, overseeing the situation. 

Standing in front of the time machine, Jihyung pressed the red button, a reflection of their school's science lab immediately forming. The portal was active. Glancing back at Namjoon for the last time, Jihyung smiled at Jina. 

"Come on Jinnie, hold my hand." Jihyung took a deep breath, "Ready?"

"Not really." Jina sighed, "But that doesn't really matter anymore."

Hesitantly, Jihyung reached his hand into the portal, feeling the same force from before pull him into the machine. Namjoon shielded his eyes as a bright light flashed from the room. 

After a few painful seconds, the light ceased, and Namjoon could see again. 

He smiled sadly when he saw the lab was deserted again, his future niece and nephew- no where in sight. 

__

the siblings are on their way home :( 

the next chapter is the last one <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.9K 8
parent!au: park jimin || A single father of twins show you the true meaning of family and what it takes to love like a parent, even if they aren't yo...
142K 6.6K 19
or the one where jungkook is the school bad boy and jimin somehow becomes his fuck buddy, everything is fine until jungkooks step brother taehyung co...
43.9K 2.5K 10
Kim Taehyung, comes home from work only to see his pretty little husband tied up against a chair, gagged out, and both their life is apparently playi...
1.3K 87 31
Being forced by his parents to get good grades at school and kept locked up at home while other kids hung out with their friends, Beomgyu decides he'...