The transmigrated villain has...

بواسطة axlcgomes

One day, 30-year-old Aidan, woke up as the baby Thierry Bélanger, one of the sub-villains in his sister favor... المزيد

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Bonus Chapter - How Dev and Thierry Met
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Bonus Part - Character Sheet
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
Bonus
CHAPTER XV
CHAPTER XVI
CHAPTER XVII
CHAPTER XVII AND A HALF
CHAPTER XVIII
CHAPTER XIX
CHAPTER XX
CHAPTER XXI
CHAPTER XXII
CHAPTER XXIII
CHAPTER XXIV
CHAPTER XXV
CHAPTER XXVI
CHAPTER XXVII
CHAPTER XXVIII
CHAPTER XXIX

Chapter III

1.5K 38 9
بواسطة axlcgomes

Cael was getting his luggage, but his mind was wandering. All the way on the six hour flight, he couldn't forget that face. It was printed on his mind for the last four years, that sand-blonde hair and beautiful green-gray eyes. He was the man he hurt; the man who got caught in his father's plan.

Cael moved away from his father's house when he was eleven and moved in with his uncle. He was the one he considered his real father, the one who treated him well and raised him as his son, helping him deal with the problems he inherited from his biological family. But that wasn't enough to get rid of the people who hurted him and treated him like less than shit.

When he went to the OPAS event, his father sent someone. His plan was to disturb the event, prove the inferiority of omegas and punish his rebellious son. And to do all that he used only one weapon: a rut inducer extremely potent that made the pheromones 300% stronger than in a normal rut. He wasn't careful and someone disguised as a hotel clerk injected the inducer. It was painful, his glands felt like they were burning and his sanity slowly slipping away. He was sweating as if in hell, his body completely out of his control. His vision was blurry, but he could sense how people started to act strange. The omegas will soon go into estrus because of him.

Cael blamed himself. Maybe if he followed what his father wanted, he wouldn't end up here. Maybe his father wouldn't try to hurt so many people and use him as an instrument. Everyone had to suffer because of him. His uncle was protected while his grandfather was alive, but as soon as he dies, his uncle's life will become hell on earth. Maybe his father would have forgotten his uncle, and let him and his family live a simple life if Cael didn't move in with him. So many things would be better if it wasn't for him.

It would have been better if I never existed. Cael thought, laying against the wall. He couldn't see anything anymore. But he heard someone. And then that same someone put him over his shoulder and took him away. But I'm so heavy. He thought. Then the man put him on a bed and he felt the sweet smell coming from him. How can an omega survive this rut without losing his mind?

After this, it was a big blank. He remembered some broken images. Some kisses and moans. Some beautiful thighs and rose cheeks. Green-gray eyes and blonde hair. Beautiful parts that, however, formed a strange Picasso.

The next morning, the owner of those broken pieces was gone, leaving behind a single note. The stranger told him he was not to blame, but all he felt was guilt. Another life damaged because of him. His sense of guilt was distorted by a lifetime of being blamed by the smallest of things. Even the haven created by his uncle was not enough to alleviate the weight on his shoulders.

Cael was able to convince the hotel workers to let him check the cameras in the corridor from the room. That was how he saw him. From then on his image was engraved on his mind and he promised himself he would one day find him and repent.

Years later, while working on a project, he stumbled upon an image of the CEO from Ant. He rarely took pictures and most people didn't know what he looked like, many even said the photo was fake. But Cael decided to take the chance and convinced his uncle to participate in the project competition. He gave his all, and won. And now he has arrived in Bgork to finally meet the man he has been searching for four years.

He is so handsome. Cael thought when he saw Thierry for the first time. And his aura... It's so powerful. He couldn't look him in his eyes, always remembering the flashes from that night. A mix of guilt and excitement overflew. Would he remember him? Would he forgive him?

When he asked Thierry to speak in private, he agreed. He felt hopeful - maybe he will forgive him. When he sat in front of him, those calm eyes and warm appearance made him feel comfortable, but also brought back all the memories he tried to suppress. How impotent he felt, like a puppet to be used and controlled by his father whenever he wanted. That night his father used an inducer on him, but he lost count of how many omegas in estrus his father sent to seduce him. But he was able to resist them all. For a second he even wondered if Antoine was one of them, but an omega his father hired would never leave that kind of note and he would have heard from his father after that night.

With all the feelings coming back to him, he lost his reason. When he realized, he was already crying and the words were flowing from his mouth out of control. Next, he noticed Antoine kneeling next to him.

"I'm sorry, I'm not the person you're looking for, so I can't give you the forgiveness you seek. But, for all you told me, there is nothing to forgive. That person already told you there's no sin nor bad behavior. Something just happened. And that's how life is. Things happen, not all of them good. But we can't live the rest of our lives crying, or feeling guilty, for the bad things that happened". Antoine told him and brought him some tissues and water. "Now, please, compose yourself. Otherwise people will think I'm bullying you"

"Thank you", he answered. He couldn't believe Antoine's words that he was not the man from that night, but he must have his own reasons to lie. And he was not in shape to confront him.

Antoine stayed with him for another fifteen minutes, helping him calm down. After that he thanked him and said his goodbyes. As he walked away he saw a little boy running. Three, maybe four years old? He looked just like a mini-version of Antoine.

"Mommy". He heard the boy calling.

Antoine had a son? A three-year-old son? It was the right time frame. Maybe? Cael thought. He was immersed in the possibility when he heard the boy saying loudly:

"Yes! Daddy's gifts are the best!"

So he had a father already. Cael didn't know what to feel about it. The few seconds of excitement from the possibility ended, but he was somehow sad it wasn't him. He went away home, still thinking about the little boy.

***

The negotiations for the project went well for the next week, and by Wednesday they finished the details of the contract. The following weeks, he couldn't see Antoine. Only the team directly responsible for the project communicated with them. On a Thursday, he saw Antoine again. He was accompanied by two middle-aged men, two young ladies and a young man.

"I'd like to introduce you all to the five directors that we'll work with in this project". Antoine gently introduced each of them, citing their accolades and a list of their works. Cael couldn't pay attention to what Antoine was saying, only looking at him.

Are he and the kid's father together? I haven't heard anything about him having a partner. But I didn't hear much about him. Maybe he has someone. Maybe he already had someone four years ago. What did he do? Maybe he had someone and cheated on that someone with him! If he did, what he did was even more serious. He made him into an adulterer. Cael's mind wandered, and he didn't even notice when the meeting ended.

He left the meeting, but the rest of the morning he only thought about Antoine. He shouldn't think so much about him. He already had someone, and if they ever got together he would just bring trouble to his life.

"Mr. Delaney", the chief designer called. "The guys responsible for making the models of the characters we designed for the competition are not answering. Since they didn't have much space in the office the Ant. lent us, they decided to rent their own place. But we need to check all of them this afternoon and have them ready for the presentation tomorrow. What should we do?"

"Where are they staying? I rented a car. I can go there, get the models and bring them back to you".

"Really? Wouldn't that be a problem to you project manager?"

"The meeting is more important. Text me the address and I will get them for you". He grabbed his keys, phone and left.

He went into the elevator and a man with red hair came running.

"Please hold it!", he shouted.

Cael held the elevator. As the man entered Cael looked at him. He was one of the directors Antoine introduced earlier. How was he called?

"Cyrus Deveraux". The man introduced himself, holding his hand.

"Cael Delaney". Cael shaked the man 's hand.

"You're the project manager for the animation project, correct?"

"Yes".

"You're from Illaney, then?"

"Yes". Why was this man making so many questions, Cael asked himself.

"Cool. I studied there for a while". As he said that the doors opened. "See you later". Dev left.

Cael checked the phone as soon as he left the elevator and put the address the chief designer sent him. As he went looking for his phone, he heard a childish voice.

"Daddy", a boy with blond hair called, running towards a man with red hair.

Looking from behind a car, Cael saw as the boy from the other day ran towards Cyrus Deveraux and jumped on his arms.

"Collin, don't go running around like that. You can get hurt". Cyrus told the boy.

So his name is Collin and he is that man's son. So he must also be Antoine's partner. A sadness hit Cael as he thought that. But a second image changed everything. Antoine came from behind a pillar holding a black haired boy in his arms. Why does this boy look so familiar? Cael asked himself, but the epiphany quickly came. Because he looks so much like me. How could that be?

"Dev, you're too soft with the boys. That's why Collin doesn't listen to you". Antoine said. "At least I have my Killian who listens to me, right? You listen to mommy, right, baby?" He said, pinching his son's cheeks.

"Stop, mommy. No pint ma cheeks". Killian said, pushing his mother's hands away.

Collin and Killian... One looks exactly like him, the other is a mini-me. Cael sat behind the car, hiding away from them. There is a real chance that they are my sons. He thought, his enthusiasm rising. But then he realized something. But they are being raised by another man, and may never know who I am. This was Antoine's choice. He must have had his reasons. As he thought of the million reasons for Antoine to keep his kids away from him, he only felt bad about himself. A cry stayed in his throat, his tears held back. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.3K 424 21
Landon's want for a fairy tale romance and children have always been important to him. Necessary even. He really thought he was going to end up with...
1.1K 89 6
Rim Kwangsun is the only son of the famous mafia leader. All his life, people would always look at him with him and all his life, he want to run away...
337K 15.1K 58
{Completed: 43 Chapters Main Story 11 Chapters Side Story} Born with Atrial Septal Defect, Yukio finally succumbed to his sickness that had developed...
20.9K 746 15
I don't wanna hear anything Way! Babe answered and disconnected his call. Tears started flowing from Way's eyes, he understood Babe would never love...