I Desire You - Kol Mikaelson...

By JazIona

When Kol meets Jaz, sister of Alaric Saltzman, he falls in love. Can he change for her? Or will temptation ov... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-Four

Part Nine

6.3K 135 1
By JazIona

Part Nine

I woke up at about 5am to a noise downstairs. I sat up and listened, it wasn’t Alaric, he was at Meredith’s, Elena was with the Salvatore’s and Jeremy was snoring from across the landing. I pulled my duvet off, grabbed my hairbrush and creped down the stairs. I saw a tall figure sitting at the dinning table. “Don’t bother Jaz, it’s just me” it was Kol. I sighed and walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and placed a kiss on his head. “I’ve done something stupid Jaz and you’re gonna hate me” Kol whispered. “Baby whatever you’ve done, it’s in your nature and I can’t control your life, I can try and change you but I know I can’t” I said sitting on his lap. He avoided eye contact with me. “Kol…” I whispered, but he kept his eyes on my feet. I pulled his head up and he looked at me. “I… I killed someone” he muttered. I looked at him; I could tell he could see I was disappointed. “You hate me now” he whispered, I shook my head, “No I don’t… I’m just… why didn’t you come to me?” I said “I didn’t want to hurt you” he said stroking my cheek. I didn’t know what to say. “Elijah got me angry and when I’m angry, that’s it, all I wanna do after I get angry is go on a killing spree” Kol said. “I know, you told me about the time you killed an entire village” I sighed rubbing my forehead and yawned. “You’re still tired” Kol said picking me up off his lap and in a flash I was upstairs with him placing me on my bed. He threw my duvet over me and sat on my bed. “Kol…” I whispered. “Shh… just go back to sleep, I’ll be here in the morning” he said. “Hold me?” I whispered placing my hand on his neck. He nodded and lay down next to me. I placed my head on his chest and drifted back to sleep.

I woke up to someone moving me, “Kol?” I whispered rubbing my eyes sleepily. “I’m here” Kol said next to me, I sat up to see him sitting on the edge of my bed. “What’s the time?” I asked him, “About half seven” he said standing up and looked out my bedroom window. I stood up and walked over to him, I linked my fingers with his. He just looked down at our entwined fingers. “Jaz…” “Don’t say anything Kol, you don’t have to say anything” I said interrupting him while I rested my head on his shoulder and looked out my window. “But I have to get this off my chest… I didn’t mean to kill her and then torch her house down” Kol mumbled. I stood up straight. “Kol Mikaelson… you’re a vampire, I understand that, but you’re also my boyfriend… and I…” I said trailing off. “You what darling? Love me?” Kol said, I sighed and nodded my head. He sighed and pulled me into a hug, “I love you too… and I understand if you can’t ‘I love you’” Kol said. I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes; I breathed in and went for it. “I love you Kol” I whispered, he looked abit shocked, “Kol…?” I whispered, “No one’s told me they love me in over five hundred years” he whispered. “Oh Kol” I said hugging him tightly. “The last thing she said to me was ‘you’re a crazy, impulsive, reckless idiot’ and I never saw her again” he whispered. I pulled away from him and looked at him. “Kol look at me” I whispered, he hesitated for a moment before he made direct eye contact with me. “I think you’re sweet, caring, a little controlling, but that’s what makes you perfect to me” I said holding his neck. He gave a light chuckle “‘A little controlling’?” he said holding my waist. “Sexually… yes… relationship wise… nope, you let make my own decisions and that’s another reason why I love you” I said pulling his head down and kissed him gently. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me abit harder. I heard a knock on my door as it flung open. Kol pulled away from me and sped off. “What do you want Elena?” I asked as I hit my head against the wall before opening my wardrobe and pulled out a dress. “Did he spend the night?” she snapped. I sighed “No he didn’t, he woke me up at 5am because he needed to talk to me” I said pushing past her to get to the bathroom. “Now I’m off for a shower, can we talk about this later?” I said closing the door. “Fine!” Elena called running down the stairs.

Follow :)

Vote :)

Comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24K 52
In 1114 I met him. My Niklaus. I wasn't supposed to love him, but I did. I was supposed to love my betrothed- not Niklaus. When I was eighteen I met...
120K 5.7K 22
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
55.3K 68 11
Rose is a normal 15 year old girl. She has a lot of friends at school, she plays softball and soccer. She has a 13 year old sister named Lisa who has...
718K 18.3K 97
She was their protector, because they were all she had. She returned to Mystic Falls solely to help them, and had every intention of leaving afterwar...