MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED βœ… ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚑
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚑
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❀️⚑
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT πŸ₯πŸŽ‰
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚑❀️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT πŸ’•βš‘
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚑
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❀️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION β€οΈπŸ’•
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❀️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN πŸ˜‰
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❀️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 9 FIRST DATE πŸ’•πŸŒ

6.5K 221 3
By Sahithi_writes

RUHAAN POV :

I left my wife alone in the island . It doesn't feel good , I wanna be with her . Well she is angry with me . So , I thought to plan a suprise date for us .

I wanna win her trust so , I thought to forgive her father Ajay . I called Mr.Ajay sorry my sasur ji ( father in law ) . I spoke to him before he speaks anything.

" Hello sasur ji , this is Ruhaan Agarwal your son in law ".

" You're not my son in law , I can't accept that ". He said gritting his teeth . " I will pay your money back and design a new model for your mall but please leave her ,she is equal to my daughter ".

" What ! Equal to your daughter what do you mean by that ? ". I exclaimed listening to that .

He said " let's talk personally, I am gonna come to Mumbai tomorrow let's meet " .

Even I wanna meet him to get things clear . I feel he is trying to hide something and Vidya too . I need to find out that.

I told him " I will come to Hyderabad with my wife tomorrow " and I cut the call .

I remembered he said " she is equal to my daughter " . What does he mean ? Is she not his real daughter ? . I thought .

I called my secret detective to get details of my wife and I send him my wife photo and told him she is from Hyderabad , graduated from Osmania University and her father Ajay works in ' Pratap Reddy construction company ' .

I ordered him to collect her personal details rather than these details and also about Ajay's family.

He said okay sir and noted all my points then I cut the call .

I got busy with my work . I took a break opened my ipad and saw my wife is having her lunch and talking to the maid . Well she is so adorable. I was smiling unknowingly looking her and I was completely lost in her .

I came into my senses when my secretary knocked on the door . I told him to come in . He spoke " sir , there is an important U.S conference they gave us two dates one is tonight and the other is next week , Should I schedule it tonight sir  " .

I said " No ! I can't make it today my wife is waiting for me " . He murmured " I think it's you sir " . I glared at him . He didn't spoke further and went silent for a bit .

I told him to pack our premium ball gown . He nodded in yes .

I asked him " Did you plan the date on the island as I instructed you ? "

He said " yes sir we did it and we made sure mam didn't notice us " .

That's good well you can take a leave today and I made a reservation for you in my father's resort enjoy your day . He smiled happily thanked me and left my cabin .

I landed on my island and searched for my sweetheart. She wasn't there. The maid told me she went to the beach shore . I checked my ipad and saw she was sitting on the shore watching the stars , I quickly went towards her and saw the most beautiful thing . Her dance . She was dancing so gracefully singing the song " Piya tose Naina Lage re ".

I was awestruck by her dance and got completely lost in her . Suddenly she stopped dancing and turned looking at me . I don't want her to stop . So , I went towards her held her waist and her hand . I lifted her and made her stand on my feet and started dancing with her . This is the most beautiful feeling I can ever have . I wanna look into her eyes but she is not at all looking at me .

I stopped dancing lifted her chin up towards me and said " I want your eyes locked into my eyes sweetheart ". Finally she looked into my eyes . But she was surprised. I don't know why she is looking suprised.

She spoke " it's you " .

" Yes sweetheart it's me " I said looking at her face .

Wasn't she expecting me ? I thought.

She cupped my face and said she thinks it's really our destiny and I am the one she is always looking for.

I was so suprised and confused . She removed her hands from my face and urged to move . I held her more tightly and asked her " what do you mean I am the one you're always looking for ? I do believe we are bounded by destiny but how come you believe that ? What do you mean by it's me ? " .

She became silent and was thinking something. She answered " it's... it's... nothing ". Her words her stammering .

I really wanna know what does she meant . I told her " if she doesn't tell me than I'm gonna kiss her " .

Well she looked at me and remembered me my promise that I won't do anything without her consent and she told me to leave .

I released the hug and regretted , I missed my first kiss . Well she said let's go inside , I'm feeling cold .

Listening that I immediately took out my blazer and covered her . I put my hand on her shoulder pulled her closer towards me and took her inside.

We went into our room where I kept the gift box for her and told her to get ready. I left her in the room and went on the terrace to check the arrangements . It was perfect.

SRIYA POV :

I opened the box 🎁 and saw there was a beautiful and elegant white colour ball gown. I love it .

" What is he up to now ? " I thought . I was excited and went to change. I came out and stood in front of mirror and saw myself .

I look good in it but I'm shy to see him in this dress . I never wore an off shoulder or sleeveless dress infront of a guy . I feel somewhat awkward but I also feel good .

There was a knock on the door and I went to open . I opened the door and saw it was the maid . She instructed me to follow her . I did . She took me upstairs, I saw the whole terrace was decorated so beautifully but when did they do it ? I thought .

I searched for Ruhaan coz I know he might be here . Suddenly I feel his touch . He back hugged me slowly putting his hand around my waist , he rubbed his cheek with mine and kissed me on my neck . I feel his warm breathe on my nape . He released the hug turned me infront of him grabbed my waist slowly and kissed me .

I came into my senses when he came closer and whispered in my ear " sweetheart ".

It was a dream. I turned towards him and took a step aback . He came closer and said " relax sweetheart , I didn't meant to scare you I saw you're looking for me right ".

I just smiled awkwardly .

He looked me from top to bottom and said " you look gorgeous sweetheart " .

I said " you too ". He smiled.

He spoke " sweetheart I saw you are dancing so , gracefully and I wish you would teach me how to dance ". He  forwarded his hand asking my hand for dance . I gave my hand and the slow music played . I loved his moves , he is a good dancer . This time I didn't break our eye contact .

We stopped our dance when the music ended . It was fun . I don't know why but I blushed a little and turn aside . He back hugged me and said " I like those red blushing cheeks of you sweetheart ".

" I'm not blushing " . I said . He just chuckled and we didn't break the hug for a long time. There is some silence between us but the silence speak a lot .

Our silence broke when he got a call . He released the hug . The maid called him and asked him for permission. He said get it .

The maid bought the food . He moved the chair for me like a gentleman and made me sit . He too sat infront of me . The maid served the food. He took the champagne bottle to open but I stopped him saying " I don't drink alcohol , I hate it " .

He smiled and put the bottle aside . We started eating our food. He asked me " Did you enjoyed our date sweetheart ? " .

I just smiled and said " honestly yes I did but I will be more happy if everything goes well , I'm just afraid how my parents react " .

He spoke " don't worry sweetheart, you accepted the fact we are married So , they too accept this soon and I have forgiven your father and we gonna meet them soon " .

I was happy to listen that , I asked him " when are we gonna meet them ? ".

He smiled and said " let's finish our dinner then I'm gonna tell you ".

I put a puppy face and requested him " please... please...tell me " .

He blushed looking at me .

He said " No , first finish the dinner then I'm gonna tell you ".

I smirked and started eating my dinner. Finally I completed but he served me again. " This is cheating " .I complained.

He spoke " it's my responsibility to take good care of you sweetheart , Just finish this " .

I too served him more and told him to finish. He chuckled and started eating.
I completed everything and my stomach was full .

He said let's go on a walk then I'm gonna tell you. I scoffed and glared at him .
I reluctantly gave my hand and we went outside the mansion .

The beach view feels nice and we started walking. I asked him again " when we are gonna meet them ? " .

He turned towards me and said "  it's tomorrow evening ". I couldn't able to believe that , I jumped in excitement and hugged him tightly . He hugged me back .

Unknowingly in excitement I kissed him on his cheeks and looked at him . He was struck into my eyes and he released the hug .

I blushed when I became conscious of what I did . I kissed him . I blushed and moved away from him .

There was complete silence and then I heard something from him in serious tone which made my heart shiver .

He took my real name Sriya in serious tone. I turn around and saw he was looking angrily at me .

I gulped the fear .

*****************************************

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , how is today's part guys ?

Did you like it ?

Okay what do you think how will ruhaan react after finding out the truth ?

Will he forgive sriya for hiding the truth ?

Can Sriya calm down his anger ?

Love you all ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

Your Author

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.9K 35
Kiana Kapoor a 18 year old cute and bubbly girl. She is in love with her best friend's elder brother ever since she knew the meaning of love but she...
133K 9.6K 36
Posheeda (پوشیدَہ) - Concealed; Hidden ***** Marwan Qureshi, a commando in the Indian army had two goals set in life. One...
233K 8.4K 22
Second Book of Short Stories | Woh Jo kabhi na hua hai Woh Jo kabhi na kiya hai Woh sab ho raha hai inn dino | Laughters, tears, frustrations, anger...
122K 5.5K 80
Invisible love this story