The Forgotten Dragon ( Yona o...

By n1cks714

Apparently, something her ancestor did over two thousand years ago can really build up a lot of a rage toward... More

Prologue
Chapter One : Passing by
Chapter Two : It's a deal then
Chapter Three : A girl?
Chapter Four : We finally meet!
Chapter Five : Untrustful Dragon
Chapter Six : Small talk
Chapter Seven : Trust, what's that?
Update !
Chapter Eight : She's a nightmare
Chapter Nine : The Debate

Valentine's day special <3

130 8 0
By n1cks714

A/N - Hello ! in this chapter, Shinah and (/) are together so I hope you enjoy it ! <3

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

While traveling in a group, you don't get much privacy. That goes without saying with our two lovebirds, (/) and Shinah.

While they don't mind their friends and care for all of them a lot, they do want to spend quality time together every now and then.

When they try to walk a bit farther from the group, one of them joins with them. Whenever they make their campsite for the night, they try to gather supplies together only for someone else in the group barges their way in. They care for their friends, but want their own time for each other.

That's why when they stopped at a village for supplies, Shinah silently jumped at the opportunity. Perhaps this time, they can finally spend time together.

Yoon wrote a list of what they needed to grab. He gave everyone their part of the list and a set amount of money. He sent an evil glare at Hak's direction, reminding him not to spend it in adult clubs. (/) had a laugh at this while Hak was trying to defend his past actions.

Shinah grabs their part of the list from Yoon and taps (/)'s shoulder, wanting to spend time with her. She turns around and figured out what he was trying to say. She takes his hand in hers and places a kiss on it. "you go on ahead, I need to talk to Yoon real quick."

The boy was glad he had his mask on or else she would've seen how red she made him. He quickly nods and heads to the village by himself.

The girl watches him go then turns to the pretty boy. "I need a favor."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shinah walks around the village trying to find what's on the list. He only had to grab three items; Dried fish, bread, and bandages.

It wasn't a big list, but he did want to enjoy whatever time he could get with (/). He looks around looking for the certain raven haired girl, but he couldn't find her. He sighs and goes to the first vendor, buying the dried fish. He walks to the next vendor thinking of (/).

When they finally confessed their feelings for each other, they took things slow for his sake. (/) knew Shinah was new to these kind of things and she didn't want to overwhelm him. She was happy to take things slow and was content with being with him.

He turns around and swore he saw (/) by a stall. The girl looked his way and ran off. He chases her to the stand and looks around for her. He couldn't find her anywhere. He looks on the ground and sees a small mouse eating a piece of bread. He kneels down and tilts his head. "(/)?" He goes to poke the mouse, but it scurries away. Shinah looks where the mouse went and realizes that wasn't her. He sighs and goes back to shopping.

The mouse ran to another stand and checked its surroundings. Its eyes land on a peachy colored haired boy. He scoffs and the mouse quickly changed its form into (/). She smiles and shows her purchases to the boy. "What do you think, Yoon?"

Yoon looks through everything then nods his head. "Yeah, this'll work. Now let's go get it ready for him." They both walk away, talking about what they have planned for (/)'s special someone.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As Shinah walks towards the next vendor, his eyes catches a small stall with a bunch of flowers in it. He walks towards it and the vendor smiles at him. "Sir, would you like to buy a bundle of flowers? With your looks, you probably have the ladies swarming you!"

The blue haired boy gets flustered and shakes his head. The vendor chuckles and wraps a bundle of flowers together. He offers them to the boy. "Boy, I can tell you have a special someone. These are on the house, just make sure you give these to your lovely girl." Shinah looks at the flowers and accepts them from the vendor. "Thank you." He gives the vendor a small bow and he waves him off. "There's no need kiddo, just go make your girl happy."

Shinah gives him a nod and walks off, excited to give the flowers to (/).

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It took him a bit of time to grab everything, but he finally finished his list. It would've been shorter if he wasn't searching for (/). He thought he'd be able to spend time with her, but he couldn't find her. 'Maybe she didn't want to spend time with me?'

He shook that thought out of his head. If they had any sort of issues with each other, she would've told him about it. Whenever (/) had felt upset, she'd tell him and they would find a way to make the both of them happy. The same would go for Shinah and she was always proud of him for talking about his feelings with her. She also wasn't shy about telling him what she loves about him too and while he does get flustered by her boldness, he loves that part of her.

He makes his way towards their campsite when he was tackled into a side hug. He looks at the figure and realized it was (/).

"Welcome back! Did you grab everything Yoon needed?" Shinah nods and hides the flowers behind him. The girl nods, grabs his hand and drags him away from the camp. "Cool, I wanna show you something!"

The boy lets his partner drag him away, slightly confused but goes along for her. She stops dragging him and points towards his face. "Now close your eyes mister because this is a surprise!" The boy tilts his head, not understanding the point. "(/), I don't-" (/) shushes him and gently moves his hands over the holes of his mask. "I know Shinah, but trust me. I know you'll enjoy this."

Shinah felt unsure, but does what she asks. He closes his eyes and leaves his hands where (/) left them. (/) smiles and wraps his arm with hers and slowly leads him.

"I want to apologize for not being able to accompany you today, but I hope that this makes up for it." (/) lets go of Shinah's arm then tells him to stay there. He stands still as she runs off fixing up her surprise for the young boy. Once everything was ready, she told him to open his eyes.

He opens his eyes and is shocked with what he sees. (/) took them on a hill with one big oak tree. (/) is standing behind a blanket covered with all sorts of sweets and snacks he didn't recognized. There was little lanterns scattered around the place and some were hanging on the tree. He is left speechless.

(/) rubs her hands together and looks away, feeling a bit nervous. "Since you told me about your past and how you never really got to do anything fun or have nice things, I thought we could try a bunch of desserts and candies and see what you think. And if you don't like that, I made steamed buns with Yoon so I know you'll like those at least!" (/) looks at Shinah waiting for some sort of reaction, but he was still not moving.

"What do you think of it, Shinah?"

The boy snaps out of his haze and slowly walks towards (/). Once he was in front of her, he wraps his arms tightly around her. "Thank you, (/)." (/) smiles wide and hugs him back. He pulls away and (/) got started in showing him a few of the things he missed out on and Shinah happily eating whatever (/) fed him.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The couple finished trying all of the desserts, Shinah stuck with eating the dango. (/) let him have the rest of the dango and she ate the rest of the candies. She laid her head on his shoulder and they both watch the sunset on the hilltop. They were both happy with their afternoon spent together. Shinah broke the silence.

"How did you get Yoon to help you with all this?"

The girl laughs and scratches her head. "Well, I told him I needed a favor and explained how I wanted to spend time with you without the circus. We went to town looking for ingredients we needed and when we got everything, he showed me how to make all of this from scratch. That boy took any chance to hit me with that damned spoon."

"You made it all from scratch?"

The girl nods and shifts her form into a small rodent. She runs up in Shinah's hair fluff and made herself comfortable. He recognized that mouse and made the connection that the mouse he saw earlier was in fact (/). Shinah moves his hand to his hair fluff and gently pets the mouse.

He then remembered what he was gifted and gently grabbed (/) and placed her by his side. He grabs the flowers he moved to the side, away from the girl's view and showed them to her. The rodent's eyes went wide and it quickly changed back into (/)'s human form. She covered her mouth and looked at the pretty flowers. "Oh Shinah. . ."

The boy was blushing, but tried to keep his composure. "A vendor gave me these and told me to give them to my special someone. That special someone is you, (/)." He gifts the flowers to (/) and she happily accepts them. She giggles and gives Shinah a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Shinah, this was so sweet."

The boy smiles back and places a kiss on (/)'s head. He leans her on his shoulder and they enjoy the sunset together.

"Thank you (/) for the surprise, it was amazing."

(/) holds the flowers tightly as she snuggles closer to Shinah. "I'm glad you liked it."

Shinah watches the sunset then his gaze falls towards (/). He still can't believe he was with such an amazing and thoughtful lady. He thanks the gods everyday for bringing them together. He holds her closer to him.

"I love you (/)."

The girl's cheeks go red to what Shinah said. She moves out of his hold and faces him. She puts the flowers to the side and slowly moves her hands on his mask. Shinah stays still and lets her take his mask off. She places it next to her flowers and she stares into his golden eyes. She places her and on his cheek then kisses his lips. He closes his eyes then wraps his arms around her waist.

(/) pulls away and they both stare at each other, happy with each other's company.

"I love you too, Shinah."

They were both happy with how today went and were thankful to have each other in their life.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Extra scene !

Yoon passes out a bunch of burnt pastries to the group. He was disappointed to say that his and (/)'s first attempts of making the treats did not turn out so great. Considering how much he spent on ingredients, he refused to waste it and decided to feed the group their failed trials.

Everyone looked at the young boy as if he grew another head. Yona, the only brave one amongst them all spoke up. 

"Yoon, what is this?"

Yoon sighs and looks at the princess. "It's food and we're eating this tonight."

"I'm sorry, but look me in the eye and tell me this is food again." Jaeha poked his 'food' in concern. Yoon grumbles and raises his spoon up in the air. "The next person to say something about tonight's meal will be smacked."

No one had any complaints after that and quickly inhaled their meal to get it over with. The next day however, everyone besides Shinah and (/) got sick.The couple had no clue what they missed, but took care of their friends, happy to do it together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.7K 27
❝𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴; 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 �...
11.9K 262 22
While traveling back to her time where she belongs Cleo never expected the 'Gang' will jump into the pit with her! Now In the 'real' world how will y...
142 1 11
Haven't written in a year so the content may not be as good as before. You met him by chance at the library. You met him again at a bookstore. You d...
290K 6.6K 97
Akatsuki no Yona One Shots!! Yay! I do not own any of the anime character, the anime, or the manga. I made this book for your entertainment. Please e...