Mine Chubs 💞

By Jahaan227

She eats so much; that's why she is fat. Don't you eat anything? You are so thin. She is as dark as charcoal... More

INTRODUCTION
1. Hey Chubs! 😠
2. Tease 🤬
3. Bet 🤝
4. Hurts 😔
5. How to enjoy? 😎
7. Dirty game 😥
8. A mistake 😞 (M)
9. Pregy 😥
10. Abortion? 🤨
11. Marriage 😰
12. Crush 🥰
13. Exam 📝
14. Heartbreak 💔
15. Let's have some fun🤘
16. Painful words 😭
17. Mom ❤️
18. You are loved 🤗
19. Jeonlous 😒
20. Mine 🤔
21. Falling for.... ❤️
22. Sorry 🤗
23. Buaaji 🤐
24. Tae in saree 🥰
25. Insecurities 😔
26. Imperfectly perfect 😘
27. Inner beauty 😍
28. Mine chubs 💖
29. Love 🥰 (S.M)
30. Arrival 👣
31. Baby Kookie 🥰
32. Welcome baby 🤗
33. Baby's name? 🤔
34. Mama's boy 👶
35. Game on 😏
36. Game on 😏 [2] (M)
37. Shock 😲
38. Convocation 🎓
39. Goodbye 🥺
40. Years ahead.... 😥
41. Broke 😓
42. Assistant Jeon 😢
43. A man's pov 🥺
44. Taekook 💜
45. Yoongi is back 😬
46. Love unfulfilled 😢
47. Little happiness ☺️
48. A year ahead 😗
49. Jm's birthday 🎂
❤️❤️
50. Weekend 😃
51. Success party 🏆
52. Fight 😞
53. Ignorance 😓
54. Fear 😨
55. Coach Jeon 😏
56. Ahead in future 😗
57. Hobi at Jeon's house 😥
58. Jihope 💞
59. Pre-wedding rituals 💗
60. Hobi weds Jiminee 💓
61. First night 🌚 (M)
❤️❤️
62. Convince 🙏
63. Trip to Disneyland 🥰
64. Mine chubs forever ♾️
65. Precious gift 💗
66. Surprise 🎁
67. Babies 👶👣🌸
Epilogue 💞
Mine chubs- 2

6. Is bet still going on? 🤔

2.8K 283 50
By Jahaan227

Next day all the students were enjoying in the snow. Some were skiing while some were having snow fight.

Tae was feeling really happy as her dream to visit Manali and play in the snow finally got fulfilled. Without caring about anything she jumped into the snow and began playing like a small, giggling and happy child. Today her happiness knew no bound. For a second she almost forgot all her insecurities and got herself engaged in the nature's beauty.

Tae- Wow; it's so amazing. When I will become financially independent I will bring mummy papa here. They will be so happy to visit such a beautiful place.

But a pair of eyes were stuck on Tae.

A naughty idea striked in Jk's mind. He began collecting some snow and prepared a huge snowball. He aimed the ball at Tae and throwed it in full speed.

Tae's back was facing Jk. She was busy playing in the snow but suddenly she felt a snowball hit her back. She turned to look at the person and screamed.

Tae- TODAY YOU ARE GONE JUNGKOOK.

Tae picked some snow and ran behind Jk.

Jk- You can't catch me chubs. (said while running away from Tae)

Tae noticed various snowman were decorated here and there by the visitors. She removed one of the snowman's head harshly and throwed at Jk which directly landed on his face.

Jk- YAAA; WHAT THE HELL?

Tae began laughing looking at Jk's face. Snow got all over his hairs while his face become whole red cause of cold. She took some more snow and began hitting him continuously while laughing her heart out.

Tae- You wanted to play; right? Now play as much as you want. (said while hitting him with the snow)

Due to Tae's continuous attack Jk fell down in the snow but Tae didn't stopped attacking him.

Jk- Bus kar meri maa. (said by joining hands infront of Tae)

Tae didn't listened to Jk and continued her torture. 

After sometime she stopped and sat beside him while catching her breathe. Jk dusted the snow from his clothes and hairs.

Jk- I just throwed one snowball at you but you completely bathed me with snow.

Tae- That's what you deserve. (said by sticking her tongue out at Jk)

Saying this Tae began laughing. Taking opportunity of the situation Jk pressed some snow on Tae's face and ran away to save his dear life.

Tae- JEON JUNGKOOK.

~~~

Some students were still playing in snow while few students went at a local snack shop to fill their stomach.

Jk took Tae along with her and ordered two bowls of Maggie for themselves. He sat beside her and handed one bowl to her.

Jk- Well everyone says that Maggie in such cold places taste absolutely amazing. Let's give it a try.

Tae nodded her head and both took first bite of the Maggie.

Tae- Hmm; it's so good.

Jk- Yeah.

Tae was busy eating the Maggie but her phone began ringing diverting her attention. It was a video call from her mother. She immediately picked the call and greeted her.

Tae- Hello mummy. How are you?

Jk's attention diverted towards Tae's phone and he noticed her mother on the call.

Mrs Kim- I am good dear. How are you? Are you enjoying there?

Tae- Yes mummy; I am enjoying a lot. All thanks to you.

Mrs Kim- I am glad you are enjoying.  Did you made friends or not? You aren't alone; right?

Tae- Yea....

Before Tae could finish her sentence Jk snatched her phone and began talking with her mother.

Jk- Don't worry aunty. Your daughter isn't alone. She has got a friend like me. Myself Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you.

Mrs Kim- Hello beta. I am really happy she finally made some friends. You know she is a bit introvert that's why I was stressed about her; whether she is alone or what? But I am glad you are beside her. Please take care of her.

Jk- Sure aunty. You need not worry. Btw I was thinking.........

The conversation between Jk and Mrs Kim continued for quite long. Tae was watching the duo in astonishment as to how can two strangers talk for so long? She tried to take her phone back but Jk wasn't allowing her and continued to talk with her mother.

After almost thirty minutes Jk finally cut the call and gave her phone back.

Jk- Your mom is amazing. You are really lucky to have such a cool mom.

Tae- Yeah but you are really strange. How can you talk to her for almost thirty minutes? You didn't even know her.

Jk- I do know her. She is your mom.

Tae shook her head at Jk's words and continue to eat her Maggie. But then Jk felt a hard smack on his head from behind. He turned back angrily to look at the person.

Jk- WHO THE HELL....

Jk stopped saying further when he realised the person infront of him was none other than his cousin brother.

Jk- JOON BHAI. (yelled excitedly)

Jk hugged NJ tightly and rested his chin on his shoulder.

Jk- I missed you so much Bhai.

NJ- I too missed you a lot.

Jk's gaze then fell on the lady beside NJ.

Jk- How are you Jin bhabhi? (asked while shaking hands with her)

Jin- I am good Kook but sadly I am still not your bhabhi.

Jk- I thought Joon Bhai married you secretly.

Jin- He and marriage? (said while laughing). Your bhai has allergy from marriage.

NJ- Come on; it's not like that.

Jin- No; it's like that only.

NJ shook his head while Jk and Jin laughed at his reaction.

Jk- Btw; meet her. She is my friend and college mate; Kim Taehyung. (said while introducing Tae to Namjin)

Namjin smiled at Tae and shook their hands with her.

Jk- Joon Bhai come with me. I wanna talk with you about so many things.

NJ- Yeah, yeah sure.

Jk and NJ went at a nearby wine shop to have some drinks and relish their memories. While Jin sat beside Tae.

Jin- Hii; I am Jungkook's brother's girlfriend- Seok Jinnie. (said with a beautiful smile)

Tae- Nice to meet you di. Btw I must say you are really beautiful.

Jin- Thank you so much but you aren't any less.

Tae chucked at Jin's words and looked down.

Jin- Btw are you and Jungkook in relationship?

Tae- NOOO! (yelled in shock) Why will he date a girl like me?

Jin- Why can't he? I mean you are beautiful. Any guy would love to date you.

Tae- Stop joking di.

Jin- I ain't joking. You are really beautiful and the one's who can't see your beauty are really blind then.

Tae- Thank you so much. You are the first one to compliment me for my looks.

Jin- You are a pretty girl and you have to agree with it afterall I am saying that.

Tae- Yeah. (said while laughing)

Jin- But I can't see that Lisa lizard anywhere. She would be usually stuck with Kook all the time.

Tae laughed at the word Lisa lizard and said;

Tae- They both broke up. Lisa cheated on Jungkook.

Jin- I knew it. I and Joon always advised him to stay away from that lizard but Kook is too stubborn to listen to anyone. I am glad he finally got to see her true colours.

Tae chuckled at Jin's words.

Tae- What's your profession di? You look like a model though.

Jin- But I am not a model. I and Joon works in an IT company in US. We visit India during vacation. But since last two years we weren't able to  come to India.

Tae- Ohh. That's nice. Btw you are such a kind lady. I am enjoying your company.

Jin- Aww; thank you sweetheart. (said by hugging Tae)

Tae offered her to have some Maggie but she denied saying they just had their meal.

Jin- If you loved my company then you will enjoy Kook's company as well. We both are of similiar nature; a bit jolly you know.

Tae- No, no. You are very different from that idiot.

Jin laughed at Tae's words.

Jin- Why? What did my little brother do to you?

Tae- He always tease me by calling me; chubs, chubs. I don't like it. Just because I am fat everyone makes fun of me. (said sadly)

Jin- Hey; don't be upset dear. You aren't fat. You are blessed with extra cuteness that we skeletons don't have. He might be calling you chubs cuz you are cute but if anyone passes a stupid comment then you too have your mouth. Shut their mouth with the most shameful comment so that they will think twice before teasing you. Be confident young lady. If you will be all sad and insecure then how you will live your life ahead? Love yourself and learn to embrace yourself. You are perfect in your own way.

Tae- Thank you di. Your words mean a lot to me. I will always remember your advice.

Jin- That's like a good girl. (said by side hugging Tae) Come on let's click some pictures with everyone.

Saying this Jin hold Tae's hand and went towards NJ and Jk.

Jin- Joon let's click a group picture as a memory.

NJ- Sure Darling.

Jin hold Tae's hand and stood beside NJ. NJ took out his phone and extended his hand for a selfie.

Jin- You too join us Kook. Do you need an invitation or what?

Jk- Yeah coming.

Jk stood beside Tae and wrapped his one hand around her shoulder. Tae looked at him when she noticed his hand around her shoulder.

Jk- What?

Tae- N..nothing.

Jin- Guys look at the screen not at each other.

Taekook came out of their trance and diverted their attention at the screen. NJ clicked the picture of four of them together.

~~~

All the students were back from the camping spot and were now resting in their hotel. Fortunately Namjin were also staying in the same hotel.

Another fresh morning; one by one all the students were coming out of their room to fetch some breakfast. That's when Tae again meet with Jin. Jin hugged her and took her to their table for having breakfast.

Jin- Didn't Kook came out of his room yet? I can't see him.

NJ- Wait; I will call him.

NJ unlocked his phone but widened his eyes when he realised what is today.

NJ- He won't pick my call.

Jin- Why?

NJ- Today is 20th December.

Jin- Ohh; I think you should take his breakfast to his room.

NJ- Yeah.

Tae- What happened di? What is today?

Jin- Actually his mom expired on this day few years back. So he usually stays in his room alone. Doesn't even talks with anyone. Don't know what conversation he does with his mom while staring at her picture?

Tae- Ohh.

Tae felt sad on hearing about Jk's mom.

NJ was about to go with Jk's breakfast but Tae stopped him.

Tae- Can I also come with you bhaiya?

NJ- Umm; do one thing you only go and give this to Kook. He won't be mad if his friend will go instead of me. 

Tae- O..okay..

Tae took the plate from NJ's hand and went towards Jk's room. She was about to knock the door but noticed that the door wasn't locked from inside. She peeked inside the bedroom but Jk wasn't present there.

Tae entered inside and noticed Jk was in the balcony. His back was facing her but his side profile was clearly visible. His eyes were fixed on a picture in his wallet. A small drop of tear left his eye while staring at the picture.

Tae- Is she your mom?

Jk flinched at the sudden voice. He immediately wipped his tears and kept the wallet back in his pocket.

Jk- Go from here. I don't wanna talk with anyone. (said; still backfacing Tae)

Tae- I will go but you also come with me. Joon bhaiya and Jin di are also calling you.

Jk- I don't wanna go anywhere. Leave me alone.

Tae- Jin di told me about your mom. I am not good with words and I don't know what to say but I really feel sorry for your loss. I hope you will be alright. Have this breakfast and come out whenever you feel good.

Jk- Hmm.

Tae kept the plate on the table and was about to go from there but her phone began ringing and again it was call from her mom. That's when an idea striked in Tae's mind.

Tae- Umm; actually my mummy was asking about you. Do you wanna talk with her?

Tae waited for Jk to answer but he didn't said anything. She turned to leave but......

Jk- Okay; give your phone to me.

Tae smiled and gave her phone to Jk. Jk picked the call and greeted her mother with a small smile.

Mrs Kim- Jungku is that you dear?

Jk- Actually it's Jungkook. How are you aunty?

Mrs Kim- I am good but your name seems too difficult for me. Can I call you Kookie? It's such a cute name for a guy like you.

Kookie....
The name which he heard after years. It's the same name his mom used to call him.

Jk smiled and nodded his head.

Jk- You can call me by whatever name you want aunty.

Mrs Kim- Aigoo such an understanding guy. Had your breakfast beta?

Jk- No; I will have soon.

Mrs Kim- This is not right. It's already eleven. You should have your food on time. Take care of your health dear.

Jk- Yeah I will. (said with a smile)

The conversation continued for sometime. After that Mrs Kim hung up the phone and asked Jk to have his breakfast first and then do any other work.

Jk felt good after talking with Tae's mom. He felt as if he was talking to his own mother.

Jk- Thanks. It was good talking with her. (said by giving her phone back)

Tae- Your welcome. You can have your breakfast now. I will go.

Jk- Wait; why did you bought so many idlis? Do I look monster to you that I will eat this much? (said by pointing at the breakfast plate)

Tae- I didn't served it. Joon bhaiya served your plate.

Jk- If you didn't had your breakfast then eat from this or else it will be wasted.

Tae- A..a..oh..okay..

Jk sat on the chair while Tae sat opposite to him. Both had their breakfast in the same plate while chit chatting. For a second Jk almost forgot the girl he is having breakfast with is the same chubs he wanna seek revenge on.

Once the breakfast was done all the students went at the lake side while Jk stayed at the hotel room only by making an excuse that he isn't well.

At around 9 pm all the students were back to their respective rooms. Kai approached Jk who was busy in his mobile. He sat beside him and wrapped his hand around his shoulder.

Kai- You are gonna complete your bet; right?

Jk- What bet? (asked while scrolling through insta)

Kai- Do you really forgot about the bet; huh? (asked angrily)

Jk- Ahh that? Umm; I will think about it.

Kai- What think about it? Do you forgot what she did with us? Because of her we were suspended from the school. We have to take revenge from her.

Jk- Hmm.

Kai- So you will complete the bet; don't you?

Jk looked at Kai; thinking what he should answer.

To be continued........

According to you what will be Jk's answer? Will he still agree to take up this stupid bet?

Is Nachiz pe apne comments aur votes ki barish karde. Mai comments aur votes ki bhooki hu Malik. 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 498 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...
717K 41.3K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
34.2K 1.1K 34
•First book of [Mafia forbidden Love series]👇 Mafia Caretaker jkff 🔥 •Second book of[ Mafia forbidden Love series]👇 No hate no rival jkff 🔥 Mi...
36.4K 2.4K 48
After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japan. While trying to lead her life normall...