๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—˜ | ๐—ฅ. ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ

By yunawnzzzz

"๐™„ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. ๐™„๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ?" -Player Suna Rintarou decided to make h... More

~๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™‚๐™๐™€~
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
~18~
19
20
~21-

10

976 53 36
By yunawnzzzz

𑁍-''-𐦍10: The Art Of...

𑁍-''-𐦍

~Normally when Y/N arrived to her class, she immediately would walk in and sit in her seat.

But, today she didn't walk in until about a minute before the class started.

Although she had told Suna not to come, she was waiting outside to see if he cared about her enough to show up anyway.

Girls.

But when he didn't, she got a better feeling that everything he said was a lie.

Choosing to paint today, her instructor wanted this class to kind of be an easy class so she put a bowl of fruit in the middle and everyone would draw and paint it as best as they could.

Y/N was one of the best students in the class.

Her teacher often praised her work or used it as examples of how things should be.

As she was minding her business while she sketched, she began to hear a familiar voice.

Looking behind her canvas, she saw Suna speaking with her instructor and when he found her, he bowed to the older woman and made his way to her, pulling up a chair next to her.

Y/N could feel her heart pounding.

He actually came.

Keeping a cool composure, she returned to her work, "What're you doing here? How did you find the class?"

"Y/N I said I wanted to come so I'm here. Also I asked one of the students walking around where this class was." He looked at her sketch and smiled, "That looks really good."

"I know."

"Can I help you?"

"Uh..."

She looked at her teacher who just gave her a smile with a nod, letting her know it was okay for him to assist her,

"I guess. But if you mess it up, I will break this board over your head."

"Yes ma'am."

He got a little closer and picked up the extra pencil she had.

While he was sketching, she paused for a second, staring at his hand as it worked.

He had really nice hands.

And he wasn't too bad at this.

Suna was following along with where she had paused and it looked like she never even stopped.

When it was time to go home, their work was finished and they both had paint all over their hands.

Y/N had a small paint smear on her face due to Suna messing around. And she got even by smearing red paint on his nose.

Her teacher thought that their work looked great and even invited Suna to come back next time.

On their walk home, Y/N had felt happy.

A genuine happy.

She felt so good that she slipped her hand into Sunas, holding it tight.

And he was not going to complain one bit.

They stopped in front of her house, "Thanks for showing up. Truly. It was actually really nice having you there."

He put his hands in his pockets, "I had fun. Sorry I was a bit late though. My coach was going to have an important talk that even I couldn't miss."

She nodded, "Yeah well, I was going to wait to tell you until tomorrow but I guess now's a good time; your teacher emailed me this morning saying that you're doing so much better in math. Starting next week you're going to be able to get back to practice."

He blinked, "Are you serious? Like you're not joking?"

"Suna I don't joke. You know this. See look." She pulled her phone out and pulled up the email she had recieved, "I'm not kidding."

His eyes scanned through the words on her screen.

She seriously was not kidding.

Feeling incredibly grateful towards her, he wrapped his arms around ber, hugging her tightly, "I cannot thank you enough. Thank you, Y/N. Thank you so much. I'll buy you dinner or something!" He pulled back and looked into her eyes, "Or just tell me what you want and I'll get it for you."

Her grip on his arms that were still wrapped around her waist tightened, "I... I want you to kiss me."

"What?"

Her hands trailed up, wrapping around his neck, "Kiss me, Suna."

Hesitating, they both leaned in a bit before stopping. He waited a few seconds, giving her a chance to change her mind.

But when she didn't, he quickly pressed his lips against hers.

Her eyes were shut tight.

This was it.

Her first kiss.

It was happening.

Suna was gentle as he did the leading. Her lips were soft. He was basically melting into her and how delicate she was being as if this was his first kiss.

Butterflies filled her stomach as he pulled her body closer to his, their kiss continuing.

For someone who has never kissed anyone, she wasn't too bad at it.

Her lips slightly parted as she was trying to catch her breath but Suna slipped his tongue inside, giving her a more passionate kiss.

If this was her first, he wanted to make sure she'd never forget it.

She wasn't sure what to do but she just followed his lead until her knees became weak, causing her to pull away.

A hushed nervous laugh escaped her lips. Suna was still just holding onto her. He leaned down again and placed just a tiny kiss on her neck.

"I'm gonna go in. See you tomorrow." She whispered.

He nodded and let her go.

Before she shut the door, she gave him one last tiny wave goodbye. Once he waved back, she closed it and turned off all the lights in her home.

Suna waited a minute.

His heels then turned and he made his way home. He brought his fingers up to his lips, still being able to feel her.

A soft hint of blush spread across his face as he smiled.

He did it.

He won.

𑁍-''-𐦍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
248K 7.2K 26
โ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐‘๐˜.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
902K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
132K 2.1K 10
Trying to play the shit cool. highest: #7 in iwaizumi big nsfw.