07

𑁍-''-𐦍07: A Disease

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍07: A Disease

𑁍-''-𐦍

~While waiting for his friends to arrive the next morning, Suna was sitting with Y/N,

messing around with her as he always did whenever he saw her in the halls during passing period.

There was a small adoring smile on his face as he looked at her with her attempts as telling him to leave her alone.

But she knew he was just joking around.

"You're funny." He suddenly told her.

Her eyebrow rose, "Why?"

"Cause you are. You make me laugh."

She let out a small laugh, "Okay?"

Just then, his twin friends finally made it to school.

Seeing Suna with Y/N was the first thing they saw.

And it made Atsumu annoyed as he frowned, "I still don't understand why she didn't like me but she's okay with him. What's the difference between Suna and I?!"

Osamu looked at him, "That list will go on and on. Do you really want me answering that?"

"Well not anymore! Man, and she's still so hot! This stings. Maybe I should try to win her over. Tell Suna to eat dog shit and that he can't break the bro code."

His twin laughed, "Youre jealous aren't you?! You still like her? That's pathetic."

"No! It's not! Look at her! Can you not see me with a girl like her?!"

"No. I can't."

"You're my brother. You're supposed to be on my side." The setter whined.

"No im not. Im supposed to keep it real with you. Which I am!"

The two just stared at Suna, watching him with this girl.

They were watching her as well.

Because she was nice to look at and they wanted to see if she was warming up to their friend.

And well,

she didn't look bored at least.

She was listening to everything that came out of his mouth. Nodding and commenting.

"He's gonna prove you wrong. Again." Osamu messed with his brother.

Y/N checked the time and softly groaned, "Schools gonna start soon. You don't want to go find your friends?"

"Nah. Besides, I'm already with one of my friends. The one that annoys me the least. I'm perfectly fine here."

She smiled, "Right, well, I'm gonna start heading to class, so..."

"Okay, I'll walk you then."

"You sure?" She said while getting up.

He shrugged, "Sure. It'll kill the rest of the time we have left anyway." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "So, let's get you to class."

"Okayyy."

The twins watched them leave as Kita and Aran walked up behind them,

"What're you looking at?" They asked in unison.

The two pointed at Suna, "Look!"

The four watched them leave until they were completely out of sight, Sunas arm never leaving Y/Ns shoulders.

"You know, I don't think he's playing anymore. I think it's getting a bit serious." Osamu spoke up.

Aran's head tilted, "Hmm, it's kind of hard to tell. He's done this before. Acted like he cares before ditching the girl. And he always fools us too. I wanna say yes but no."

Atsumu crossed his arms, "I still think I should interfere with this."

Kita frowned, "That's stupid. You're no better than him."

"What!? Unlike him, I actually like her!"

"Yeah, for her looks. You don't know one single thing about her. So like I said before, you're no better."

The setter frowned and Osamu slapped his back.

"Well it's not like it matters when it comes to him. Everything comes down to L/N and what she feels. From what we know, she's rejected Suna and doesn't have feelings for him, right?" Aran recapped.

"Right."

"Atsumu still has a fighting chance. You know not with her cause she doesn't like you but with Suna trying to prove you wrong."

Osamu nodded, "Hm true. You should've bet money on this. You can probably win."

Atsumus jaw dropped, "Are you kidding me!? After what I saw witnessed with my own 2 eyes!? No way! She's definitely falling for his crap! I can tell!"

"Well maybe but until we're told otherwise, no she's not."

"I guess. But I can already see her running somewhere to cry after Suna rejects her ass once she gains feelings for him."

"Or maybe she'll reject him. Again."

Kita gave a small nod, "Which if she's as smart as everyone says she is, then hopefully she will."

𑁍-''-𐦍

it took me 3 days to write this.
i just want them to kiss already
but no!
bye