16

𖦹 ° . 16: Suna wants to..

 ⋆♡16: Suna wants to

𖦹 ° .

~After that awful talk Y/N has with her mother,

she had called Suna and told him what happened.

It did sting a bit to hear that her mom already didn't like him when she didn't even know him but,

her concerns aren't entirely wrong either.

With the way that he was before, he understood why she was feeling that way.

He had spent a good hour of their call calming Y/N down and reassuring her that he would eventually grow on her mom the way he grew on her.

While he was with his friends today since Y/N was busy, he had spaced out and drowned out their yelling.

There was something he was thinking about for a while and maybe it was time to do it.

Atsumu suddenly wrapped his arm around him, "What do you think Suna?"

"I think I wanna ask Y/N to be my girlfriend."

Everyone stared at him.

He clearly wasn't paying attention to anything they were saying.

Kita smiled, "You like her?"

Suna nodded, "Yes. I like her a lot."

The captain slapped his back, "See, that wasn't so hard was it?"

The setter backed off of Suna.

Surely he can't be serious.

He can't really mean it.

This was all still an act.

"Cmon guys, should we really believe our community whore has changed for one girl?" Atsumu laughed.

Suna frowned, "Believe it or don't. I don't care about your opinion. Y/N is officially going to be my girl. Well, hopefully anyway."

"Oh so you told her the reason you made moves on her in the first place?"

"No but-"

"Right and you think she'll still wanna be with you when you tell her?"

"Tsumu, stop. If he likes her, just be happy for him. Thats our job as his friends." Osamu told his brother, "Y/N doesn't like you, get over it."

"How can she like me if she doesn't know me!?"

"Exactly. You never tried. It's too late, get over it."

"Whatever. You can all go to hell." Atsumu whined as he stood up, grabbed his jacket and left.

Suna did feel bad that he essentially took his friends crush but in a way, it wasn't really his fault.

He didn't know Atsumu still liked her and it was too late when he did.

If he did, he wouldn't have pursued her because he's not that big of an asshole.

Kita sighed, "Ignore him. Do you know how you wanna ask her?"

Suna shrugged, "I was probably going to just take her on another date and ask her."

"Another? You've already taken her on a date?!"

"Yeah. Well, to be fair, she asked me for the date. I only planned it."

"You're a dick. Why don't you tell us anything?"

"I just wanted things to be lowkey and simple for right now. I can't have that if you guys are breathing down my neck about her all the time."

"That's fair."

"But, are you certain she'll say yes?" Osamu questioned.

"Yeah, what if she still has doubts about you?" Aran added.

"I think she will. I know she likes me. And if she has doubts, I'll continue to do my best in proving that I'm not like the way I was. I want her first relationship to be a breeze. I don't plan to cause any unnecessary problems." He answered their concerns.

"Well then, we really wish you the best."

"Hey, Suna, wouldn't she technically be your first girlfriend too?"

"Oh shit I think you're right."

𖦹 ° .