14

𑁍-''-𐦍14: First Ever Date

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍14: First Ever Date

𑁍-''-𐦍

~Y/N waited outside her home since Suna had texted her letting her know that he was on his way to get her.

She was extremely nervous for her first ever date but she's been trying her best to hide it.

Finally, she saw him walking up to her place, so she went to him, "I'm guessing we're not going to far if we're walking."

He smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, "Exactly right. You look cute by the way."

"Thank you. I wasn't sure what we were going to do so I just put whatever on."

"It works. More if you have shorts under that skirt."

"I do. But, what for?"

"You'll see."

The closer they got to their destination, the more Y/N could see what he had in store for her.

She began to see small roller coasters and she could hear people yelling and loud music.

She looked at him, "A fair? Really?"

Suna let out a small laugh, "Yep. I know you don't like loud things but you really need to loosen up and have fun. And well, fairs are fun."

After buying two entry tickets, they walked in and the first thing they did was go on one of the rides just to help Y/N take some edge off.

Which it did.

Truthfully, she wasn't big on roller coasters but being with someone she liked made it feel fun and exciting.

Everything that caught her eye, they did.

They won a lot of stuffed animals from the mini side games.

They went into a photo booth and took pictures.

He bought her cotton candy, popcorn, a caramel apple and a bunch of sweet things that she surprisingly finished.

But when it came to the funnel cake, they shared.

After finding an empty bench, they set their things down,

"I'm gonna buy us some water bottles, okay? You stay here." He told her.

She nodded and he walked off.

Her cheeks had began to hurt for how much she was smiling and laughing. She was genuinely having so much fun.

When Suna returned, he noticed her never fading smile, "What's up with you?"

"Huh?"

"This is the happiest I've ever seen you look. Whys that?" He questioned as he handed her the bottle of water.

"I'm just having a really good time. I haven't been to a fair since I was a child so I forgot how much fun it really was here."

"I'm glad you like this date. Did you wanna go get some food or should we get you home now?"

Y/N thought for a second before letting out a soft satisfied hum, "I think I'm good to go home now. It's a bit late."

"Okay, let's get my girl home then."

The two gathered her won prizes and he grabbed her hand as he guided their way out of the crowd and out of the fair grounds to get her home.

On their way to her house, she began to feel how bad her feet were hurting.

She had been having so much fun she didn't notice until right now.

Upon arriving to her home, they walked until they made it to her door, stopping and setting her things on the floor.

Her eyes went from her door and back to him, "Do you wanna come inside? I don't think my mom's home."

"As tempting as that sounds, I have some homework I need to finish cause if my grades slip again, you're gonna get stuck with me again."

"You know, I wouldn't mind that one bit." She softly whispered as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Neither would I but I don't want to get benched again."

"Hm fine. I'll see you tomorrow then. And thank you for tonight. I had a good time."

Leaning in and placing her lips on his, the two softly kissed.

Suna felt like he was melting into her.

The more they hung out, the more he felt like he definitely was starting to like her probably more than she liked him.

Pulling away, she picked her things back up, "Can you at least help me take this stuff up to my room?"

He gave her a smile and began to help her.

After they set everything down on her bed, he kissed her head, whispering a little "goodnight" as he began to walk back out, making sure to lock the door since she was home alone.

Y/N began to search through her pile of things and found the strip of pictures they took earlier, a small smile spreading on her face.

Going to her desk, she made a bit of space and placed it where she could see it clearly.

She certainly was never going to forget about today.

𑁍-''-𐦍