05

𑁍-''-𐦍05: Doing As Told

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍05: Doing As Told

𑁍-''-𐦍

~After Y/N left Sunas home once their tutoring session was over, he had his friends come over to hang out for a while.

They were all sitting in his room sitting around the floor and all on their phones.

But, seeing Sunas serious expression while he was tapping away on his phone made his friends look at each other with confused looks before looking at him,

"Suna, what're you doing?" Osamu asked.

"Blocking and deleting the numbers of every girl I either have hooked up with or was trying to." He started in a very calm matter.

"Huh?!" They all exclaimed in unison.

Atsumu stuck himself to Sunas side, watching him to see if he was joking or not.

His jaw dropped, "He's serious! He's actually doing it!"

Kita sat up, "Wait actually? Why?"

"Isn't obvious?" Suna told them.

A huge smile grew on Atsumus face, "It's because of Y/N~" He teased, "You like her!"

"Not that. She told me to do this."

"Why?"

"Because in order to make her believe that I like her, I have to stop messing with other girls. That's what she said."

They all blinked at him. He felt annoyed and frowned, "What?"

"Well, technically you don't have to actually do it. So why are you?" Osamu questioned.

Suna shrugged, "I don't want word going around that I am? If she hears that I'm still doing this shit, she'd never forgive me."

"So?"

"Then I'll never have a chance to prove to Atsumu that I can get with her."

Kita shook his head in a disapproving manner.

Atsumu softly laughed, "Okay but you're nowhere close to getting there. I would've already given up. I don't have this kind of patience."