01

𑁍-''-𐦍01: I Heard...

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍01: I Heard

𑁍-''-𐦍

~ "Wait, what's happening?!" Atsumu questioned his friend.

Suna sighed and took the lollipop out of his mouth, "I'm failing math and my teacher said that if I don't get my grade up, I can't play in the tournament."

"That can't happen! We need you! What're you gonna do?!"

"Stop being dramatic Tsumu." Osamu told his brother.

Atsumu looked at him, "Why are you not freaking out?! Sunas totally stupid when it comes to math!"

"He can just get a tutor."

"I already got one." Suna informed them.

The twins looked at him, "Already?"

He shrugged, "I didn't get much of a choice. I have no idea who this chick is. Just that I'm supposed to meet her in the library after school."

"It's a girl? What's her name?"

Suna twirled the lollipop in his hand, "L/N Y/N."

"Y/N? Didn't you have a crush on her last year Tsumu?"  Osamu recalled.

Atsumu smirked, "Duh. She's totally hot."

Sunas ears perked at this information, "She is?"

"Definitely. But, she's like, really reserved. I heard she's never had a boyfriend, first kiss, and she's still a virgin."

"I heard she was saving herself till marriage." The gray haired twin added, "Oh Suna, how was your hook up last night?"

"Shit. But wait, Y/Ns never been touched by a guy? Like for real?"

Atsumu nodded, "I never see her with a guy. I don't even think she has friends. And even though she's hot, she's like, I guess you can say hidden. She doesn't stand out much so that's probably why you have no idea who she is."

Suna put the lollipop back in his mouth and hummed.

A girl who has no intimate experience at all.

A girl who his friend claims is "super hot".

Somehow being tutored doesn't seem too bad anymore.

"I'm gonna pursue her." Suna announced, "All the girls I've gone after are lame. Maybe I need a new toy to play with."

"Yeah, good luck buddy!" Atsumu scoffed, "That girl doesn't let anyone get close to her. You're never gonna get in."

"I'll prove you wrong. I always do. It's not the first time you've said this."

Atsumu pouted and Osamu laughed at him.

"But, if you're lying and she's not hot then no."

"Oh trust me, she's hot. Right Osamu?"

Osamu nodded, "She is definitely pretty."

"Okay. I guess I'll take your guys word for it."

The bell soon rang and the boys went to class. Suna began to picture hot girls in his mind to see if he could kinda get an idea of what Y/N would look like.

He also began to wonder how he's never heard of her. Atsumu must be right in saying she's really reserved.

The day went fast and Suna was now on his way to the library. Although he would've preferred to be at practice, recording the twins having their usual fight, he knew he needed to do this.

He got to the building and went in, sitting at the nearest open table he could find. He then waited for a few minutes before he heard footsteps coming closer.

"Are you Suna?"

Suna looked up and his eyes slightly widened.

Atsumu was definitely not kidding.

This girl was hot.

And her voice was so soft.

"Uh yeah. I'm guessing you're Y/N. You can sit."

Y/N pulled up a chair next to him and sat down, "So.... you're failing math, right? Your teacher gave me a list of what you need improved on before you can be released to participate in your club. What do you do?"

"Volleyball."

"Do you like it?"

"I guess."

"Then, you need to use that brain of yours to get through this so you can play."

The two took out their math books and she began to walk him through the first chapter. She had leaned in a little close to him from time to time to show him what to do.

Her sweet scent filled his nose. She smelled really good. His eyes scanned all over her, analyzing her.

No way she's never had a boyfriend. It doesn't seem true.

She looked up at him, her face a few inches away from his, "Got it?"

"Huh? Sorry I spaced out. Can you explain it again?"

She sighed and leaned back in her chair, "I can't help you if you're not willing to meet half way."

He blinked at her. Then, an idea popped into his head, "I don't like studying in public. I'm more comfortable studying at home."

Y/N stared into his eyes for a second before packing her things up, "Let's just try again tomorrow. We'll meet back here at the same time."

Before she could leave he called out to her, "Can I at least have your number? I have math homework tonight. I'll need help."

She looked back at him, "Sorry, I don't give my number out to just anybody. See you tomorrow."

He watched as she walked away, his eyes trailing from her head to her feet, a small smirk resting on his face.

Maybe pursuing her might be a bit of a challenge.

But, sometimes Suna liked challenges.

Especially when they looked how she does.

𑁍-''-𐦍