One Blood Shots

By WrestlingNaFGuru22

Multiple stories for one major line of blood, plus extra guest appearances. More

Ill King
Naughty By Nature
Young Chick
Ill King II
Right Hand Man
Young Chick II
Agressive By Nature
Right Hand Man II
Letter Lover
Ill King III
Trouble Kid
How To Deal
How to Deal
FLEX KING
Hey Lover
Hey Lover 2
Hey Lover 3
Stan
COMING SOON
Ms. Parker
Her & I
The Family Concubine
In A Room
Southern Charmer
Southern Charmer II
Southern Charmer III
Locked Up
Southern Charmer V
Big & Bad
King of the Jungle
Sex With My Ex
Birthday Boy

Southern Charmer IV

160 9 16
By WrestlingNaFGuru22

Brock takes another shot and swig of beer then heads towards Diana and Joe with fire in his eyes. Brock immediately pushes Joe.

Diana, "Hey!" 

Joe, "What the hell is your problem?" 

Brock, "No what's yours?! You both of yall! All up in each other's face?!" 

Joe, "Look man, we're out having a good time. It's nothing like that." 

Diana, "Brock I---

Brock, "Shut up!" 

Joe, "Don't tell me to shut up. Aint nobody tripping but you. You need to gon somewhere with that." 

Brock pushes Joe, "Make me! Because at this point motherfucker we can fight." 

Joe warns as his nose flares, "Don't push me again." 

Brock steps towards Diana but Diana grabs Joe's arm in fear as Joe's body guarded Diana from Brock. 

Joe, "Whatever issue you got, take it up with me. Whether she's right or wrong, she's a woman, and you're not going to step to her, especially while I'm standing here." 

Brock, "I can arrange for you to be laying." 

At this point Joe was sick of Brock's threats, then steps in Brock's face and push Brock to the ground. Joe, "Well what the fuck you gon do then?!" 

Brock was in shock, he snatches off his cowboy hat and smooth his hair back, "Oh no you didn't." 

Brock goes to launch at Joe but is stopped by security. Security grabs Brock and Joe, who both wasn't in the mood. 

Brock, "Look copper, yall got about...

Joe, "Five seconds to get your damn hands off me or all hell is gon break loose." 

The security and off duty cops didn't take heed so an irritated Joe and mad Brock started a brawl with the cops and security. 

Some locals jumped in it and it was the whole bar vs. Joe and Brock. Diana is screaming to Joe and Brock to stop as she clutched her purses. Joe and Brock was managing to beat down the cops, security, and locals when an object was thrown and ends up hitting Diana. Diana screams, which was piercing which makes Joe stop in his tracks, and his heart sank as he turns around seeing Diana on the ground holding her face and seeing her crying. 

Joe rushes over and scoops her up cradle style. 

Joe, "Yo B let's go!" 

Brock still was brawling even after Joe kept shouting for him to stop so they could leave. After a few minutes Joe loaded Diana up in the truck and left the bar without Brock. Joe apologized to Diana all the way back to the farm. 

Joe sits Diana on the bathroom counter and cleans her face when they arrive home. Joe looks into her angelic face, "It's not bad, not bad at all baby girl." Diana looks into Joe's eyes and it happens. They lips touch and tongues intertwine. And he picks her up carrying her into his bedroom.  Her clothes slowly hit the floor alongwith his. 

The next morning, Brock walks in and throws a bucket of hot water on Joe and some gets on Diana. They both wake up and scream. 

Brock punches Joe in the face. Joe flips Brock over and returns the favor. The fight carries on out the door near the picnic table that Joe's father finished before he left. 

Joe had Brock on top of the table, kicking his behind when Brock regains his composure. 

Then Brock gets up putting Joe on his shoulder and does some pro wrestler move onto Joe into the table, making the table finally give up and go into pieces. 

Diana comes running out,  "Are you serious?! Stoppppp it!!!" 

Joe was on the ground coughing as Diana was scorning Brock about his behavior from last night until today.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Author's Note: Who's right? Who's wrong? Or doesn't matter because they're all consenting adults? 

Comment and thanks for showing some love! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 12K 136
Book dedicated to WWE's Bloodline Roman Reigns, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa. Highest Rankings #1 in The Bloodline 5/18/23 #1 Solo Sikoa 6/14/23...
28.5K 843 27
this only my second story so chill on me๐Ÿ˜ญ, but enjoy ๐Ÿฉท for all my uceyjuceyhoochies๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿซถ
3.2K 108 24
๐™ฐ ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐™น๐šŽ๐šข ๐š„๐šœ๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™น๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š•๐š•
2.8K 55 23
"I love leati Joesph anoa'i not this ,this monster named the tribal chief"