MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED βœ… ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚑
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚑
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❀️⚑
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT πŸ₯πŸŽ‰
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚑❀️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT πŸ’•βš‘
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 9 FIRST DATE πŸ’•πŸŒ
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚑
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❀️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION β€οΈπŸ’•
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❀️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN πŸ˜‰
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❀️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 8 THE TRUST

7.7K 207 2
By Sahithi_writes

RUHAAN POV :

I came out from the bathroom in my bathrobe , I didn't found my sweetheart. I heard her voice murmuring from the balcony.

I went outside and saw she was speaking to someone in my phone . I don't like if someone touches my things without my permission I got angry but I instantly calm down when she turned towards me . She was in teary eyes and tried to hide my phone .

I moved forward towards her , I took my phone and saw it was his dad on call .
I grabbed her waist tightly. She jerked  aahhh ! She screamed a little . Her dad listened her screams and he spoke " beta are you fine ? Can you hear me ? Please answer me " .

I feel two people are speaking to me . I think there might be a signal problem or really two people are speaking to me .

Well I ignored it and spoke " she will be fine with me sasur ji don't worry " and I cut the call . My sweetheart is looking at me , I can see she is tensed .

I spoke looking into her eyes " you have every right on me , you are free to do anything but please don't disobey me ,
I have to make things right and You are gonna stay in this island for a week I will only come in the evening after my work sweetheart , I'm sorry but till then you can't talk to your parents ".

She didn't spoke anything and looked at me angrily....I continued...

" After a week I will give your phone  then you are free to call anyone anytime you like ".

She smirked and said " do you think I'm a bird that you can cage me and do what you want ,  Listen to me you are nothing to me and I accept the fact we are married but I can't accept you as my husband , I won't trust you and I won't love you ".

I know this won't be so easy , she can't accept me so easily as I did but I'll make her fall for me . I spoke to her " as you said you accepted our marriage it means you accepted me as your husband and I'll make sure you fall for me sweetheart " .

She smirked and said '' In your dreams Mr.Ruhaan Agarwal ''.

I just chuckled looking at her confidence , I held her hand and took her downstairs to the dining hall . I moved the chair and made her sit comfortably and I too sat with her . I told the maid to serve the breakfast.

While having our breakfast she didn't spoke anything. She is not afraid but looking nervous like she is hiding something from me .

I spoke " I trust you sweetheart if you have anything to say then please go ahead don't hide anything from me " .

She looked suprised and shocked. Now I'm confirmed she is hiding something from me . She spoke I..I.. I'm not hiding anything. Her words are stammering. Is she afraid. Well she is afraid of me .

The most important thing in relationship is trust . Yes it's trust so , I need to win her trust .I thought .I was about to ask her how to win her trust but she completed her breakfast, got up ignoring me and went away .

Gosh !! I want her attention, I can't just be ignored like that . I thought to plan a suprise tonight. I'm sure she will like it .

I got a call from my pilot and I need to go now I'm getting late . But I didn't like leaving my wife alone here in this island. Well I can watch her in my ipad coz there are cctv all around here .

I saw she was going outside the mansion, I followed her and I spoke " sweetheart please wait for me , I will do anything to win your trust " .

Finally she didn't ignored me this time and she spoke " well , If you really wanna win my trust then just do one thing ".

" What's that ? " I asked her

" Make my family and your family happily accept our marriage ". She said .

I smiled and said " Done ✅ sweetheart.
My family will surely accept you and your family will also accept me soon " .

She chuckled and said " don't be so overconfident ".

She was about to go but I pulled her towards me looking into her eyes I spoke " There is nothing I can't achieve I promise I'll fix everything and I only expect one thing from you please never lie to me or betray me sweetheart please I can't tolerate lies and betrayal I already had enough with it , I already suffered a lot with those traumas and I can't able to take another one . So , please don't lie or hide anything from me and I want our relationship to be pure and transparent ".

She didn't spoke anything she just looked at me confused and with concern. I cupped her face , kissed her forehead and said wait for me sweetheart. Then I left.

SRIYA POV : It was afternoon and I was constantly remembering his words what did he mean that he can't tolerate another trauma ? What happened to him ? Did anyone betrayed him badly ?

Why he has so much issues for lies ? I need to find out . But how can I ? So , did his lies and betrayal made him a bad person ?

" A person become a man by what he sees , experiences and believes " .

I think there might a past when he suffered a lot making him rude but I feel he has a good side too . He can take advantage of me but he didn't . He respects me .

Mom says " Never lose a person who respects you ". But still I can't trust him I don't know how he gonna react when he find out about me . I'm gonna tell him the truth when he fix everything.

The maid called me for lunch I asked her name she told me her name is ' Lalitha '.
I asked her about ruhaan . She told me " he is a very good person and she know him for 6 years ". I was surprised to listen that she is working for him for 6 years . I asked her Is she living in this island for 6 years ? She said yes . Then what about your family ? I asked her .

She told me her story : she was forced to work in a brothel for some years , one day she was badly torcher by those people and ruhaan saved her and some other girls . He beared all their hospital bills and treated them well . She with the other girls went to their home after a longtime but their family members didn't accepted them coz they thought they became impure . They didn't have any hope in their life and she contacted ruhaan for help . He told them to take care of his island and he bought them here , from then they didn't visit their home land and they stayed here .

I couldn't able to believe her . I felt really bad for them . I held her hand to confront her . She said mam you know something ' sir is just like a diamond very hard and strong but he is always precious '. You're so lucky to have him by your side .

I didn't spoke anything for sometime and then I asked her do you know why he doesn't tolerate lies ? She said she doesn't know about it but she said he won't tolerate lies and betrayal.

I just smiled and said ok . She took me to dining hall and served me food I asked her did you have your lunch? She nodded in no . I requested her to sit beside me and eat but she declined saying I feel good serving you and I like your kindness mam but we will have our lunch later . I just said ok coz I don't like to force anyone.

It was evening around 6:30 I sat on the beach shore watching the sunset , I really enjoyed it and I thought ruhaan is really not a bad guy I can't just judge him by his behaviour but I think I can change him for better.

I smiled and I doesn't know how time passed the weather feels so , nice and the moon is above the sky . It's a full moon. I'm a trained kuchipudi and khatak dancer . My mom taught me khatak and I learnt kuchipudi in my school.

I love dancing . I hummed the slow tune and I did bhoomi pranamam which we dancers do before we start dancing .

I started dancing singing the song ' Piya tose Naina Lage re ' .

The lyrics goes ....

Piya tose Naina Lage re

🎵 🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

Piya tose Naina Lage re ...🎵

Raat ko jab chamke jal uthe taan Mera

Mein kaho maat karo Chanda iss gali ka phera..

Aana Mora saiyaan jab aaaaye ....
Chamakna uss raat ko jab milenge tann Mann milenge tann Mann

Piya...

As I was dancing , I feel someone starring at me I just stopped and about to turn back just then I hit with someone's hard chest . I looked up and saw it was ruhaan . He slowly placed his left hand on my waist and caught my right hand . He did exactly the same as I dreamt a few days ago I was so suprised. He lifted me and he put my feet on his feet and started dancing.

I didn't speak anything and I started seeing in all directions except his eyes . He stopped dancing lifted my chin and said "I want your eyes locked into my eyes sweetheart " .

My heart skipped a beat listening to him .
I turned my head towards him and looked into his eyes and unknowingly said ' It's you '.

" Yes sweetheart it's me " he spoke . I cupped his face and spoke " I think it's really our destiny ,You're the one I am always looking for ".

I don't know what happened to me but I spoke those words to him unintentionally . I came into my senses when he tightened his grip on my waist and bent his head forward touching my forehead .

I removed my hands from him and urged to release the hug but he didn't . He spoke " what do you mean by I'm the one you're always looking for ? Yes , I do feel we are bounded by destiny but how come you felt that ? What do you mean by it's me ? " .

I didn't know what to answer for all his questions. I really felt so stupid. I said " it's.. it's... nothing ". My words are stammering.

He said " tell me orelse I'm gonna kiss you sweetheart " . I was shocked to listen that and I thought for a little what to say . I just wanna change that topic and I remembered his promise . I told him " you said you don't do anything without my permission right..! So , I request you to leave me now " .

Listening this he released me from the hug and he took a step aback . I told him " let's go inside I'm feeling cold " . 

He immediately took out his blazer and covered me with it . He put his hand around my shoulder pulling me towards him and said " ok sweetheart let's go " .

We went inside the mansion and he took me inside his room . He gave me a gift box which is really very big , he told me to get ready and he left the room.

*****************************************

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

Okay guys so , tell me did you like it ?

What gift 🎁 ruhaan gifted to sriya ?

What do you think ?

Okay bye 👋🏻

Thankyou for reading ❤️

Love you all ❤️

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 65K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
343K 13.5K 51
Book 1 of compilation of short Muslim love stories. Some serious and some funny stories. Short stories: 1~ || Taqdeer - Destiny || (completed) 2~ |...
122K 5.5K 80
Invisible love this story
105K 4.3K 22
-completed- Peep into know....