Brainia~One-shots

By JuliannaSeagram

These chapters are just random Brainia alternative stories That I thought of. More

Crisis on Infinite Earths~ (Earth 1's final last days)
Our love❤️between Worlds💙🌎🌍💚
Nightmare
Sick Together
We'll figure this out, "Together"
Cheering up Brainy
Mind-Controlled🎶
Without You
Nia Drunk🍾
Bring you back to Life✨🧪
I Dreamt✨of flying🪽
Saving Dreamer🌀!
Brainy's big romantic❤️gesture
✨Falling with you🌠!
Control👁‍🗨
Future Vision✨
❤️Date Night🌙
Still into You
Brainy in "Love"❤️
Standing up for Nia!
Naltorian🌀Posioning🧪🥂
💙Forgotten You💚
I dream✨of Brainy💚
✨Blinded~Sided✨
Invisible Brainy
Double Date❤️💖
Elevator Kiss❤️
Dreamer🌀kidnapped!
Dreamer🌀trapped
Always You💚
Nia's fear vision
Sweet Dreams✨
Love❤️is a battlefield💥!
Evil Brainy
Rooftop party!
Summer Vacation🏖: Cruise🛳
Another Coluan in town!
Dance🎶Forever❤️
Always in Your💚Dreams✨
Minds wiped
Nia💙Jealous💢
Brainy moves in with Nia
A New Beginning✨
Brainia💚💙wedding anniversary✨
Trust
Nia Nal💙Ace Reporter!
Lucid🌙dreaming✨
Secrets✨
I dreamt✨of an alternative reality!
Soulmates💚💙
A Forced Break-Up!
Trapped in a Musical🎶✨
Fearless
The Future✨
Forgotten our Anniversary?
Evil Nia
Hallucinations:
Powerful✨
For the rest of my life💙💚
The Prophecy📜of "Dreamer🌀"
A kiss💋turned into something "Amazing"
Feelings✨comes back!
Dancing🎶 in the dream🌀realm with "You💚"
The newest Member of the "SuperFriends"
Memories✨🌌:
Dream🌀coma💤
I'm feeling✨ "Happy" today!
Double Trouble!
No more secrets!
Brainy💚saves Dreamer's life!
Rogue Doppelgängers💚💙: Breaking💥 and entering!
The Truth comes out!
True love❤️kiss works "every time"
Dreamer🌀saves everyone!
Brainy💚Jealous😡💢
Love❤️is the ultimate "Sacrifice"
Justice never sleeps💤...
Dreamer🌀is Pregnant?!
Dream🌀Fever🤒✨:
Wicked people!
Nia's da💥Bomb💣!
Daydreaming✨
Nia Nal💙missing?...
Welcome to Earth🌎-17:
Brainiac-1.0 Strikes Back!

Brainy💚comes back!

20 1 0
By JuliannaSeagram

~{Chapter 73}~*This chapter is about when Nia dies a week later after Brainy leaves with Winn and Mon-el to go back to the Futureto merge with the Big Brain in order to save his species! But Nura Nal stopped him from doing that cause she had a vision🌌of her *ancestor* Nia Nal aka Dreamer dying after he left in *2021* so Brainy came back to save her before it was too late and wanted to stay with her in the present cause of how much he loves❤️Nia with all of his heart💚. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Brainy, Winn, and Mon-el arrived back in the Futuremomemts later after leaving *2021*
Querl Dox aka Brainiac-5 was at the *Legion headquarters* saying "goodbye" to his friends and then went to his old bedroom immediately to get ready to merge with the *Big Brain* in making the ultimate sacrifice in order to save his species! And he couldn't help but think of "Nia Nal" which was understandable for what Brainy had to do having no choice in the matter at the time😅. It must be done! Brainy thought to himself knowing that this was the right thing based on his calculations. Even though, all he wanted was to drop everything and go back to *2021* to be with Nia in a heartbeat! But sadly, that's something that he could "never" possibly do that would not only risk breaking the space-time continuum but the entire future too. Well, that was til Nura had a vision🌌of Nia Nal aka Dreamer🌀dying in *2021* 3 weeks later after Brainy left... which wasn't obviously supposed to happen yet based on the future database on her ancestor. And she knew exactly why Nia died earlier than expected in the *present* cause Brainy wasn't there by her side to protect Dreamer from getting killed. Then, Nura Nal immediately told Winn about her dream vision, and they both considered that Brainy should now and suggested that he must go back to the *21st Century* in National City🏙*2021* to save Nia before Dream Girl gets erased from existence... also, knew that he💚would do "anything" for her ancestor after what Winn told her about Brainy being in love with Nia Nal💙and the fear of losing her. But when they told him Brainy was at a loss for words until now. "Wait, you mean to tell me that Nia died earlier than she was supposed to be," Brainy questioned confused expression on his face out of curiosity if that's what Nura and Winn meant. "Yes, Brainy, that's exactly what I'm saying," Nura said softly to him that it was "true" based on vision🌌. "And the reason she died was because no one was with her when it happened... meaning that you weren't there to protect her, which is why you should go back." She explained wisely based on interpreting her dream✨fluently. His eyes widened in shock at the thought of going back to the moment that Dreamer🌀died and also knew the dangers of time travel if he did. Sure, he would be able to save Nia from being killed, and Nura would live but what would stop him from staying with her in *2021* After saving Dreamer's life?... "But that's impossible, Nura Nal! I was very careful and nothing changed the timeline when I was there, in the present." Brainy said. "Exactly! Querl, sometimes the future can change... good or bad. No matter what you do." Nura Nal said optimistically to her friend that the future✨yet to come can be unpredictable in a positive impact. "Besides, I see a future where you can stay in *2021* with Nia and she's alive," She said softly remembering her dream🌀of a possible future that Brainy is happy with her ancestor in the "21st century" he saves his species.

"I-I, I don't know," Brainy said unsure. Nura sighed looking down while putting her hands on her hips realizing that this wasn't going to be easy and about to say💬. Until she grunted lightly in pain and started to flicker a bit out of existence but she didn't cause there was still time left but not for much long... "There's not much time. You have to go now! I've already started to fade away and soon the future will be no more! Listen to your heart💚for once Brainiac-5, not your logic, and go save her. I know you want to..." Nura said urgently out loud trying to convince Brainy to go back in time to save Nia by doing the right thing for once in his life and not worry about the space-time continuum and following his heart cause knew deep down he wanted to go. Despite the odds! Brainy nodded in agreement. "Okay, I'll do it!" he said quickly finally deciding to go back. "Good, here," Winn said pleased that Brainy made the right decision while quickly throwing the legion time ship keys🔑to him and immediately caught it in mid-air then he rushed out of headquarters at *super speed* and onto the ship.
"I'm coming, Nia Nal. I'll save you!" Brainy said to himself dearly out loud in "devotion" to save the woman he loved❤️in the *present* before she died and pressed a few buttons to open a temporal🕒wormhole🌌and then quickly took off into outer space at hyper speed heading to the exact moment in *2021* in National City🏙downtown at Night and hour before Dreamer dies...

*Late at Night*
*Midnight*
Nia was tossing and turning in her sleep while mumbling something in fear of dreaming of Brainy "the one that got away" She was walking in the water slowly and then dream Brainy appeared to her and was by her side. They began to dance together perfectly in sync with each other's moves. She felt like this moment with him would last forever❤️in her dreams inside the dream realm... even forever had to end at some point😔. "Nia, I'm sorry but I have to go. I can't stay here... bye," he said goodbye to her sadly letting go of her hand and turning around walking away as a wave🌊came crashing in and took him away, and just like that Brainy was gone. Lost to her forever... never to be seen again. This means that she had to accept the fact that He really is gone. "Brainy," Nia said waking up from her dream she had about him and had tears in her eyes at the thought of "Brainy" knowing that she'd never see him again and had to go on in life without Brainy in it. Then, she got out of bed to clear her head in accept the fact that he was gone. Never coming back... Nia grabbed her coat🧥and was now on her balcony gazing at the night sky in the city🌃looking up at the stars✨and constellations🌌that she remembered Brainy used to tell her. Which made her smile thinking about that memory of him💚then it turned into sadness missing him so much that it hurt. But She knew that this was for the best cause there was nothing she could do to change that or rewrite their destinies. "After all, Me and Brainy are from two different worlds & times apart! Besides, we always knew it was going to end this way... just not this soon. But we were in love❤️, partners and we protected each other. So, why did it have to end this way?" Nia thought sadly.

Suddenly, she heard people screaming in fear and running away from her and saw a woman grabbing innocent people and tying them up.
She gasped knowing that they needed a Hero to help them. They need "Dreamer". "Well, Time to suit up!" Nia said heroically as she stood bravely and used her powers as her dreamer naltorian🌀suit materialized onto her ready for action! Then, she jumped off her apartment balcony while using her phone cord lasso to help her land safely on the ground since she couldn't depend on "him" to fly her anymore.
Moments later, Brainy arrived at National City🏙in *2021* as he parked the legion ship in a secure location and landed on top of a rooftop looking for Nia Nal hoped that he wasn't too late or too early when he time-traveled... considering what a bad time traveler he is😅. He gasped at the sight of her on the street in her dream suit about to face the Woman who killed her based on Nura's vision🌌. "Nia," Brainy said softly to himself looking at her from a distance wanting to stop this but couldn't figure out which time was the best for him to interfere before the worst came. "Stop, hurting these people. They're innocent! Let them go," Dreamer yelled out angrily while summoning some dream🌀energy✨into her hand to help those aliens & humans. The woman turned around dramatically with a wicked smile on her face after tying them up and stood looking at the hero. "Dreamer, just the hero I was expecting to come. Don't worry I'm not going to anyone... besides, these people aren't real and are just holograms to get your attention. Because all I wanted was "you" Naltorian," she said.
Nia gasped in shock sensing this was a "trap" made for her... as she tried contacting Kara and the others at the Tower. "Uh guys, I could use some backup right now..." she said urgently needing Supergirl's help against this bad guy. But no one answered*** "Uh, hello? Anyone there? Kara, Jonn', Brainy? I mean. Lena," Dreamer asked worried with a confused look calling her friend's name but accidentally saying "his" name forgetting that Brainy left already and wasn't here anymore. "Looking for this?" Luna Starr said softly for dramatic effect and held Dreamer's comms earpiece in her hand. Her eyes widened in shock. "What the?... how'd you do that?!" Nia asked the bad guy out loud in shock. "Oh, I'm a quick learner! I am pretty good with technology and destroying it. So you'll get what's coming to you," Luna said evilly and then crushed Dreamer's comms into millions of pieces as it turned into stardust with her alien powers of the full moon🌕. She chuckled wickedly grabbed a small remote out of her pocket, and pressed it releasing a powerful sound frequency that is painful to Naltorian Woman that could most likely kill Dreamer.

Then, Nia screamed in pain covering her ears and trying to ease her pain but it didn't help and on the ground suffering in misery feeling like she could barely move or speak... "You feel that Naltorian! The pain in your ears through all around your body... of course, you do. It's your species's weakness. It softens you up inside making you weaker and weaker by the minute and then you'll be dead..." Luna said. "Besides, no one is coming to save you! You're all alone now. Dreamer, with no help. No friends or a partner to help you. It was foolish of you to come by yourself... and you'll die alone." she said villainously in a dramatic tone in her voice waiting for Dreamer🌀to take her last breath and die.
Brainy gasped in shock knowing this was the moment he had to act now before it was too late! He quickly rushed in at *super speed*
Moving towards Dreamer as fast as he could to save her life while saying. "DREAMER!" he shouted out to her dearly and immediately grabbed the remote out of her hand and knocked Luna Starr out unconsciously on the ground. Brainy looked at Nia and quickly ran to her side to make sure that she was "alright" by saying. "Dreamer, are you okay?" he said dearly with concern about her while helping her up sensing that all of the physical pain she felt from that device was gone. "Yeah, I'm fine. I-I, Brainy? Okay now, I know I'm dreaming...
Because I know you shouldn't be here." Dreamer said softly thinking that she was dreaming of him being here and knowing how dangerous it is for Brainy to be in the *21st century* for too long. He smiled. "No, you're not dreaming. I'm really here, Nia Nal, and I know that I shouldn't be here but I want to be." Brainy said softly looking directly into her eyes letting Dreamer know that he is here for real knowing the risk too but he didn't care about the space time continuum right now and only about Nia's safety. "Besides, Nura had a vision that you died. So, I came back to this exact moment to save you. Cause I couldn't stand the thought of you being gone forever! Because I love you," he explained.

"I get that. Brainy, but what about the future?" Dreamer questioned softly thinking💭that their being together in the present could change everything! Including, in the *31st century* too. "You're my future, Nia Nal! Always," Brainy said lovely gazing into Nia's eyes through her blue mask seeing her "beauty" looking like a "dream" to him in more ways than one. Also, speaking from the heart💚in making a big romantic❤️gesture out of choosing to be with her over sacrificing his life in the future✨! He leaned in pressing his lips against hers as she kissed him back while wrapping her arms around Brainy pulling him deeper into the kiss. Just like they did before! But this time it was like one of those epic kisses that felt would last for a lifetime. Then, Brainy lifted Dreamer🌀up expressing his feelings of "love" for her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with Nia Nal in this time. She loved feeling his warm smile against hers that made Dreamer so happy right now cause she couldn't possibly live in a world🌎without Brainy by her side and neither could he! They broke the kiss shortly while gazing into each other's eyes deeply in "love" with bright smiles on their faces as he put her down. "I love you, Dreamer," Brainy said.
"I love you too," Nia said lovely.

Love❤️has no boundaries on time and space. Once you find the one, you never want to leave them... that is exactly how Brainy felt cause Nia Nal has "always" been the Woman for him, and wanted to be with her no matter what. It's his life, right? He chose love over sacrificing his life in the future cause without her... he'd be miserable. So, Brainy and Nia will create their own future together because you can't destroy it if it hasn't been written yet😉. Love conquers all!

*Long chapter, sorry😅. But I hope you enjoyed reading📖it though... until next time. Bye👋, for now.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 171 26
Just some oneshots that I've been dying to write.
3K 256 2
Here You will find some more Dreams Bonus Chapters.
1.4K 33 9
Just a bunch of random things that wouldn't leave my head so i wrote them. Some might become actual stories eventually.
26K 308 69
Random nct(mostly Dream) bxb oneshots I came up with :) Also some of these one shots might not be mainly focused on the ships but they'll contain the...