Chemistry

By ChojisWife

This is a story about a plus sized senior in high school who falls for a guy she never thought would even giv... More

Characters
First Day of Senior Year
Group Date
Alphas
Skin
Promises
Your Past
Updated Charcters
Mistakes
Ease
Princess Tiana
Family Meeting
New Beginnings
Parents
Author's Note
Christmas Dinner
Custody Battle
Doctor Visits
Author's Note
Valentine's Day
Nice For What?!
Author's Note
Stallion
Author's Note
Family Time
Baby Fever
Party Time
Brewster
Honey Moon
Jealous and Jellyfish
Turkey Day
You Can Have Whatever You Like
Birthday Girl
Icey
Cheers to Us
A Love Like Ours
Memories To Be Made

Tis The Season

69 4 2
By ChojisWife

Misha's POV
We bring in the last bag and Dave closes the door. "Mi, you don't think you be over doin it?" I smack my lips and roll my eyes. "No I don't actually. And I spent my OWN money this time." He laughs and rubs his hands together. "Oh then let me help you with yo bags ma." I laugh as I walk to the closet to grab the wrapping paper. "Bae you gonna help me wrap these right?" I close the door and walk back to the couch setting all the wrapping paper on the floor next to me. "Yeah baby pass me the tape." I grab the tape from the bag and pass it to him as he sits on the chair.

After spending about an hour wrapping everyone's gifts, we set them around the tree. Dave checks his phone then stands up. "I'm gonna go pick Kai up from my mom's. You want me to pick something up?" I shake my head. "No I'm gonna make us something." He gives me a kiss then heads out the door. I go in the kitchen and start on dinner, making chicken legs, green beans, mac and cheese with cornbread on the side. By the time Dave is back I'm almost done cooking.

He walks in holding Kai. "Heyy mama did you miss mee?" She reaches for me so I pick her up and give her a hug. I go to the counter and give her a small piece of chicken. She takes it and starts chewing on it. I put her in her high chair then start making her plate. I put a spoon full of everything on her pink plate. Dave sits at the table as I set our plates down then grab our drinks. "This looks good ma. Kai almost done already." We start eating and I tell him about my day.

When we finish eating Dave decides to cleaned up the kitchen while I get Kai ready for bed. I go take her to her room and set her in her chair. I grab her pajamas then take her to the bathroom to give her a bath. We go back into her room and I sit in the chair holding her til she falls alseep. After I lay her down I turn off the light and make my way into our bedroom. "She went to sleep?" I nod my head and go over to him. He stands up and hugs me. "I'm ready for bed now. It's been a long day." He pulls away and leads me to the bathroom. "Lucky for you I ran yo bath already. Just get in and I'll get yo clothes." He turns to walk away so I grab his hands. "You don't wanna get in with me?" "I already took my shower while you were putting her to sleep." I look over and notice the mirror has a little fog in it. I nod my head and start undressing then I get in the bath.

Dave leaves out and I lay my head back and close my eyes for a few minutes. After a while I wash up and rinse off. As I wrap my towel around myself, he comes back in with my green and white short Christmas pajama set. I dry off and put my clothes on. We brush our teeth then get into bed and turn on the tv. When we finally settle down I scoot over to him and ask. "You excited for tomorrow?" He looks down at me and nods his head. "Yeah I know the food gone be good. I'm already hungry thinkin about it." I laugh and shake my head. "I feel you on that. I managed to get everybody's size. I almost grabbed 2 more but I remembered you said your parents are going on that trip." "I wanted them to be here but this is their first trip since we been out here." I nod my head and we talk a bit more before watching the rest of our show and after a few episodes I start falling asleep.

When I wake up, I see it's almost 1:30. I stretch then get out of bed and brush my teeth. As I walk into the living room I see Kai and Dave playing with her pink and purple building blocks on the floor. Dave looks up and smiles at me. "I see you finally awake." Kai looks over at me and starts to stand up. I walk to her before she gets too far and pick her up then sit us back down by the blocks. "What y'all been up to while I've been sleep?" I rub Kai's chin and she starts smiling. She turns around and starts playing with her blocks.

"Not much honestly. She woke up pretty early so I gave her chicken with sum mac and cheese. Other than that we been in here playin around and watching her shows." I rub Kai's hair as she plays. "You want me to make us some lunch?" "If you don't mind." I slide Kai off my lap then make my way to the kitchen. I decide to make us turkey BLT sandwiches. When I'm finished I take our plates into the living room. I set Kai's plate in front of her then hand Dave his as I sit down. "Thanks ma." I wipe off Kai's hand then we start eating.

After a few hours, it was time to start getting ready for everyone to come over. I clean up the kitchen and set up the hot chocolate and toppings. I start melting milk chocolate and white chocolate then crushing up peppermints. When it's melted down I layer them on the tray then sprinkle the peppermints on top then I set it in the freezer. I take out the potatoes and clean them before preheating the oven. I'm making twice baked loaded potatoes with turkey bacon, cheese, sour cream, and a little left over chicken I shredded up. I place them in the oven then go into the living room. I see Kai playing with her dolls and Dave taking out the things for the gift boxes. I walk over and help him pack everything together.

I check the time and see it's 7:43. "Okay everyone is gonna get here soon, let's change into our pajamas." We quickly put on our pajamas then put Kai into hers. I check on the potatoes as Dave cleans up her toys and moves the table out of the way. When I come back, I set Kai in her play-pen with a few of her toys as I fix up the couch and Dave brings out the memory foam floor mattresses. I lay some covers down on top of them and put the pillows down. The doorbell rings so we go over and open the door. "Merry Christmas Eve!" I pull Tia into a hug as Don daps up Dave. "Merry Christmas Eve you guys!" When she pulls away I hug Don and rub Alex's cheeks. "You look so handsome." We laugh as Dave closes the door behind them.

"You can set him down in there with Kai. Im sure they're gonna have a lot of fun together." She sets him down and they start playing with the blocks. There's a knock at the door so I go to open it. When I do, I see Kiana, Ren, Cenzo, and my parents. I let them in and we all greet each other. After a few minutes I quickly go to the kitchen and take out the potatoes. I set them down to cool then head back into the living room to see everybody talking. I walk over to everyone and they all look over at me. "Okay so I have dinner ready and I made loaded baked potatoes. If y'all are ready we can eat." They put the gifts under the tree and we all head towards the kitchen and sit at the table. I set out the plates as Dave brings over the trays. I grab us some drinks and we talk as we eat our dinner.

After dinner is done we sit at the table for a while and keep talking. My mom looks over at me and asks. "So what plans do we have for the night?" "Well I made Christmas bark and hot chocolate. I was thinking we'd eat some snacks while we watch the 'Home Alone' movies." Ren laughs and says. "What? No Grinch this year?" They all laugh and I roll my eyes as Dave says. "She lost a bet so I picked the movies this time." I get up and start taking the plates to the sink. Cenzo and my dad start helping me clean up the table. "Ma don't be like that. We can watch it tomorrow night alright." I nod my head and start heating up the hot chocolate. He pulls me to him, hugging me then kissing me.

"Come on ma. Let's go give everybody their gift boxes." I nod my head and we lead everyone to the living room. They sit down as we grab their boxes. We hand them out and they open them. "Y'all can get changed in the bathrooms. And make sure you bring your mugs and put on your socks." While everyone is changing I check on the hot chocolate. I turn it off then start the popcorn and take out the box of cookies from the cabinet. I hear them talking in the living room so I go back inside. "Can we put the kids down before we get started they're already falling asleep." Tia and I look over at the babies and they are falling asleep playing with their toys. We take them into Kai's room and lay them in the bed. We crack the door on our way out. When we come back I tell everyone to grab their mugs.

I lead everyone to the kitchen and we take turns pouring our hot chocolate and adding on our toppings. I take out the Christmas bark and break them up. I put them inside a bowl and then do the same with the popcorn. My dad grabs the cookies and we make our way into the living room then we all find a spot and sit down. Dave plays the movie and we drink our hot chocolate as we pass the bowls and cookies around. After watching Home Alone 1,2 and 3 we all fall asleep.

When I wake up I look around and see everyone still sleeping. Dave is laying behind me snoring in my ear, Ren and Kiki are laying on the floor mattresses with Zozo on the other side of her. My parents are on the other couch cuddled up together. I carefully get up and make my way to the kitchen. I take out a pan and quickly start making a turkey and cheese croissant bake then I put it in the oven. After about 35 minutes I take out and set the pan on top of the stove.

As I turn around Don is standing in the doorway holding Alexander. "Is Kai awake?" He shakes his head and says. "No he was up. I'm use to his schedule now so I just woke up and picked him up." He sets him in the high chair and puts his bib on. I take the croissant bake and put it in the middle of the table along with a pitcher of orange juice. I set out the plates and cups. Soon after everyone walks into the kitchen. My mom comes in and puts Kai in her high chair then Dave comes over and gives me a kiss. "Merry Christmas mama." We all sit down and start eating.

We make our plates as Tia and Dave feed the babies small pieces of their food. My dad clears his throat and says. "I had a great time last night. We might have to start having you in charge on more holidays." We all laugh and I smile nodding my head. "I'm all for it." After I while a say. "I'm excited to what everybody gets." They nod their heads as they eat then Cenzo says. "I hope Santa gives me some money." We laugh and finish eating our food. We all was our hands then clean up the kitchen. When we're done we make our way to the living room and sit around the tree. Dave decides to hold Kai and Tia holds Alexander. Kiki claps her hands and says. "Since we did a gift exchange we'll pick who goes first and then whoever you got a gift for goes next." We all agree so she grabs a random gift. "Who had Vincenzo?" Dave raises his hand as Cenzo stands up and grabs his gift, opening it. He tosses the wrapping paper to the side and takes out a Tommy Hilfiger bag. When he takes the box out he unwraps. "Oh hell yeah. You already know I was lookin to buy this." "Okay so who did you get?" Kiki asks. "I got Brayden."

My mom goes over to the tree and pick up her gift bag, opening it. She opens it and pulls out a Christian Dior purse. "Cen this is so cute. Thank you honey." She goes over and pulls him into a hug. "You've done so much for me since I was small. No amount of money could repay you or Derek for that."

"So Brayden, who did you get?" She points to Tia. She smiles and hands Alex to Don then gets up and picks up her gift. She takes off the wrapping paper and hold up a book with Tia and Don's name on top. She flips through the books then turns it around showing all the different photos of them from when they first met up until recently. "I love this Bray! Thank youu." She goes over and hugs her then kisses her cheek.

"Okay T, who did you get?" She waves her finger around then finally points to my dad. "I got the sourwolf." We start laughing as my dad gets up and rolls his eyes. He picks up his gift and unwraps it. It's a big picture frame with a picture of him and his hometown friends.

He hugs her then shows my mom the frame. "Who did you get Derek?" He turns around and says. "You." She gets up and find her gift. She takes off the wrapping paper the pulls out a box. When she opens the box, it's 12 books with a month of the year written on the side of each book. "This is perfect! It gives me something to do throughout the whole year. Thank you so much Derek."

She puts her box to the side and grabs Rens hands. "I got you for my gift exchange!" She kisses his cheek then hands him his gift. He rips the wrapping paper off and hold it up, it's a travel scrapbook. When he opens it he pulls out 2 tickets the reads them. "We're going to Italy?!" He gets up and pulls her into hug then kisses her. "I love this. Thank you bambino." He puts her down and then gives her another kiss. "I've missed home so much. I wait to show you the villa."

He turns around then says. "So for my gift exchange I got miss princess over here." He points to me and I fix my imaginary crown as I get up. I go over to the tree and find my gift. I sit down then grab my gift and take off the wrapping paper. I pull out a box then open it. It's a PINK VS gift set. "Awe thank you Ren!" He winks at me and he holds Kiki while she's sitting on his lap.

I look over at Dave and wave him over to me. He hands Kai to my Dad then he walks over to me. He sits next to me pulling me closer to him. I laugh and pick up the box. "I got you, my love, for the gift exchange." I hand him the box then quickly say. "Open it carefully!" He carefully takes off the wrapping paper and putting it to the side. The top of the box says 'To the Best Husband'. He takes the tape off the side of the box then opens it.

He reads it a few times then looks at me. "You serious?" I nod my hand and he stand up pulling me with him. "She's PREGNANT!" He pulls me into a kiss as everyone screams and comes over to hug us. My mom starts crying as my dad hold her. Dave pulls away and they all step back. "How far along are you?" "I found out a few days after Thanksgiving so about 4 weeks." He holds me against him rubbing my stomach as we all talk about the baby.

After a while we sit back down and finish giving the gifts. "We got these for Alex." I hand Tia and Don a gift bag. They open it and take out an essentials gift basket.

They look through the basket and put it to the side. "Thank you love, Alex is really gone love his bath time." We laugh a bit then Dave's grabs the gift baskets I got my mom and dad then gives it to them.

Dave takes out another gift box and walks over to us. I look down and rub my belly as he sets it next to me. "Merry Christmas baby." I look through the gift basket and give him a kiss. "This is so beautiful baby!"

I hand Kiki her gift and she opens it showing off her slippers.

My dad stands up and grabs a pink bag then hands it to my mom. "Merry Christmas Bray." She opens the bag and takes out a box. When she opens it, it's a pink necklace with a matching ring and earrings. She pulls him into a hug then kisses him.

After we are done exchanging gifts, the boys clean up the mess while the girls sit on the couch and talk. After a while Dave comes over to us. "Y'all ready for the gingerbread houses?" We all get up and head to the kitchen. We decide to sit in teams since gingerbread houses are already set out. Cenzo and Ren bring over the toppings and candies. Don sets the babies in their high chairs. I look at Dave as he's looking around the kitchen. "What you lookin for?" He turns and says. "The frosting." I point to the fridge and say. "It's on the second shelf." He opens it the pulls it out and brings it over to the table.

After about an hour we all finally finish. I clap my hands and sit up. "Okay, well go around and show our house. We'll go first!" Me and Dave carefully turn our house around.

My mom laughs then says. "6/10. Needs more color." I look her then roll my eyes. "It looks better than y'all's!" She rolls her eyes and waves me off as my dad looks at me. "To be fair. I didn't help her at all." He turns around their gingerbread house and I laugh a bit.

My dad looks at me again then shakes his head. "At least give her extra points for the heart." We all laugh and Kiki said. "It's honestly not bad. If she had a little help, it could have been the best one. After mine of course." She says as they turns around the tray.

Ren leans around and checks the gingerbread house. "I did the frosting a little messy, but the decorations are good." Tia nods her head and agrees. "It's got a really cute color scheme. Very Christmasy." Kiki laughs and says. "Okay, show yours now." Don turns the gingerbread house around and a few of us clap.

"Okay extra points bc the frosting on the roof looks like real snow!" My mom said. We nod our heads and look at the house a little more. I grab one of the gummies out the bowl and toss it in my mouth. "For color too." My mom nods her head agreeing with me then takes a sip her wine. "Okay Cen let's see what your gingerbread house looks like. It looks kinda cute from the back." He looks over at me then rolls his eyes. I smack my lips and say. "What did I do?" He turns around his gingerbread house and we all start laughing.

He signs loudly then turns it back around. "Y'all laughing but I didn't have a partner. I had double the work." We laugh again then Don says. "Dude it looks like a child made that." I start laughing even harder as Cenzo gets more annoyed. My mom grabs his hand and pats it. "At least the wreath looks good. A little lopsided and uneven but still good!" Then she takes a sip of her wine and smiles.

"Since mine was so bad, I'll just pick the winner from y'all." He looks over the gingerbread houses then pick the best one. "Definitely Tia and Don." We clap for them then she stands up and does a little dance as we laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 12 50
Another teenage love story with just your typical edgy girl and badboy next door who falls in love with his best friends edgy sister who's also his n...
2.3M 67.3K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...
2.4M 18.6K 7
Highest rank #1 in teen fiction I had a simple plan. Get a good GPA, escape into college and never turn back. I didn't hate anything because I knew...
65.5K 5.4K 45
Book 5 in Elder series Red is both on the run and looking to settle down. After escaping her previous pack and brainwashed, now rejected mate, her ta...