𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐀.

Від barbiearchives

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐀. | in which a new college student navigates his way through life while juggling friendship... Більше

EPIGRAPH.
INTRO.
euphemisms of a newbie.
idgaf if it's 2 am.
we not lazy
room 905
you smoke ?
fmb.
what now ?
malcom x warned you.
traumatized
all i have
caught up in the rapture
rice & beans
why cant we fall in love
have mercy!
sometimes, its okay to shut the fuck up
stay.
active check.
i changed my mind.
want my baby back.

a shitty new years.

215 14 2
Від barbiearchives

IT'S CRAZY HOW KHALEEK is just now leaving when his flight was supposed to leave at 6 this morning, the nigga literally woke me up to take him to the airport just for him to change his mind because he wanted to go back to sleep and spend more time with me.

right now, i'm cleaning up my room before i leave because im already dressed and i hate coming back to a dirty room- especially when im drunk, cause then i feel like i have to clean up before i go to bed because i wont be able to sleep.

i currently have on a cream colored jacket with blue stripes all over, a blue hat to match the stripes, some gray jeans with my blue & cream dunks my cousin made for me a couple months back i never got to wear, and my cream telfar bag khaleek gifted me earlier before he left.

i hear a knock at my door, and i automatically assume its megan & the twins since they said they'd here shortly to pick me up- but why come to the door if they could just text me that they're outside? but then i forget my phone is always on DND- maybe they tried calling me & i didn't answer.

the knocks got harder, and it sort of caused me to get alert- "who the fuck is it?" i yelled as i scrambled to the door.

no response

i look through my peep hole and of course it's covered, i take a chance and open the door to see who it is- low and behold its fucking jamari, with a bruise on his cheek and tears running down his eyes, my mouth fell open to the sight that i saw.

this couldn't have been from what khaleek did, that was days ago.

he walked in and brushed past me, not saying a word. he sat on my bed and just looked down at the floor, crying even harder but still not a word.

"baby, i'm sorry." he cried as he pulled me into his lap and cried into my chest, i couldn't even bare to say anything because i felt so bad-

"what happened baby." was all i said as i caressed his head, letting him know that i was here for him. "she went through my phone and seen everything about us, she broke up with me on the spot- and i was chilling, but then she got her brother and his homies to jump me, cause evidently she felt played with." he said as he held me tighter.

"jamari, you mean to tell me you left me high and dry for that bitch, who caught you fuckin with me, exposed you, got you jumped, and now you think you can just come back to me like nothing happened? i'm not a rebound." i vented as i loosened from his grasp and backed up.

i understand his pain, i truly do. but he can't just hop back and forth between me and her when things get bad with the other, that's not cool- that bitch may be cool with that but im not.

"listen, my friends are gonna be here any minute and they can't see you in here- and im about to go out, so." was all i said before i opened the door for him to leave.

"it's like that? ight, after all i did for you, you gon shit on me when i need you the most?" he said as he stormed out of my room.

"yeah, only cause the ship with your other bitch sunk." i snarked back as i slammed my door but of course.

hotties ⭐️🫶🏽

meg 🤞🏽: we outside angel.

me: okay, im coming.

lord, i can't catch a break. taking the opposite staircase to the main entrance to avoid bumping into jamari, i get out to the car to see the girls waiting for me- megan taking pictures while waiting for me with nadine taking them for her.

"you look cute, boo!" megan said as she embraced me in a hug. "you look like you got an attitude though." she remarked as she walked around the car to get in the drivers seat.

"girl, long day already." i said as i got in the backseat and hugged everyone. "yeah, we gon have to hear bout dat." nadine said as she strapped herself in.

"girl, just niggas being stupid- but anyways, who's party we going to?" i asked changing the subject. "well firstly, our cousin daeshawn- the party promoter, said it's a new year's party at the glenwood venue over there by south central." dominique said as she pulled up the flyer and showed it to me.

i'm scanning the flyer, and i see jamari on it as a "guest host"... i doubt he'll be there considering the shit i just seen.

"yeah, and quan gon' be there!" tamera squealed as she bounced in her seat excitedly, she's been crushing on melquan for about a month now but she's so shy i doubt she'll ever shoot her shot with him- tamera's a pretty girl but her social anxiety is always through the roof.

i usually order her food for her when we go out just so she doesn't explode- little shit like that, the twins never really talk about boys, nadine has been on and off with malik for almost two years now- actually tonight makes two years, and megan has been going through a rough patch with reece, and me... im refusing to get into that.

ABOUT AN HOUR LATER

we pull up to the venue, and of course the line is wrapped around the got damn building, we finna be in this line all night- i don't wanna be that person so ill just complain in my head instead of out loud.
getting all out, walking to the back of the line and passing everyone staring at us- probably because we look good, of course the boys were catcalling the girls- them being them they ignored them of course.

"ayo angel!" i heard, causing us all to stop and turn around- to my, shit our surprise i see jamari with reece, malik, melquan and some other people with him standing at the club door.

we all walked towards them and spoke, i looked down to avoid eye contact with jamari due to our uncomfortable encounter earlier. "they wit' me." he told security as they moved the rope and let us in.

thank god for this nigga

we walked in and boy was it packed, they brought the city out i tell you, i don't wanna be saved by sexyy red started playing and i couldn't help but do my bad bitch bounce a little bit

the smell of weed immediately enticed me, i look to my right and see the twins cheesing at me, i raised my eyebrow and leaned my ear to them so they could say what they had to.

before they could speak, megan tapped me and pointed to her and nadine boo'ed up of course. "we finna go get us a section." she said, i nodded my head and they walked off, causing me to point my attention back to the girls.

"let's go find that weed." naliyah said as we all started laughing, already knowing where it was i walked to the section only to see a velvet rope blocking it off- im sick of these stupid ass ropes.

"let em' in." i heard someone tell the security guard as we turned around to the rope being removed, following the scent of the weed i see a  brown skin man, covered in tattoos and dreads of course-smoking a blunt with an entourage of niggas with him, they all changed their attention to us.

the one holding the blunt scoped the three of us out, and smirked as he took another hit of his blunt.

"tonight just got a lil betta'."

excuse me ?

i know, i know. i just wanted to update yall bc yall been patient asf fr. i appreciate that & i'll be more active i promise!

NEW CHARCTER!

LANERRO KINGSTON

word to la. |
©2024, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.1K 143 18
(ᴋɪʟʟᴜɢᴏɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴜ ꜰɪᴄ) ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏ-ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ʙʀᴀᴛ, ᴀꜱ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟᴏᴄᴀʟꜱ ꜱᴀʏ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛʀᴇᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟ...
402K 18.1K 30
𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 '𝖘𝖎𝖗'
B R O K E N Від So_souuur

Короткі історії

24.4K 1K 33
Published - 25 February 2019 Completed - 23 April 2020
216K 14.8K 33
Yizhan fanfic