Attitude

Autorstwa throwaway345697

A girl with a bad attitude meets mafia man. (This story is over but I am updating with new chapters every onc... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
The Hoe Chronicles chapter 1
The Hoe Chronicles chapter 2
The Hoe chronicles chapter 3
The Hoe Chronicles Chapter 4
The Hoe Chronicles Chapter 5

Chapter 32

983 33 10
Autorstwa throwaway345697

~vanity~

I go over to the counter to eat my food and Thiago follows me. I sit at the counter and he sits next to me. I start to eat the pork and Thiago reaches over and takes a piece off my plate.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Why what?" He asks back.

"You just stuck your whole finger in my plate. For what?" I ask him.

"Because I wanted some" he tells me.

"So why didn't you ask them to make you some?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"I didn't want any until now" he tells me and I roll my eyes and continue to eat and he keeps occasionally picking food off my plate.

Is this nigga serious right now?

"Bro can you not?" I ask him and he takes his hand away.

"Wow. Imma bro now?" He asks me and I nod.

"Yes. Since your ass wanna steal food" I tell him and he laughs.

"Ok ok I'm sorry. Relax." He tells me and I side eye him.

This boy did not just tell me to relax.

I go back to eating and just then Baby Optimus runs down the steps and runs to me.

His Fatass smell food.

He then runs up to me and jumps up on my leg and looks at me with his puppy eyes.

"Optimus. Sit" I tell him and he gets down and he sits. I then take a piece of pork off my plate and give it to him. He takes it and walks off somewhere.

"Oh so you'll give the dog some food but not me?" He asks me after Optimus leaves with the piece of pork.

"Well unlike you, he did a trick for one. If I recall, you don't do tricks" I tell him and he scoffs.

"But I could...if it means I get something in return" he tells me with a smirk on his face.

"You are so weird" I tell him. Just then Luis comes down and goes in his office. A few minutes later that assassin kid comes in the door.

I think his name is Jeremiah...

When he sees me he smirks and winks at me before following Luis in his office. Thiago follows my line of sight to the assassin.

"I thought I told you not even to look his way" he says and turns my head so I'm facing him instead.

"Yeah you did. But I wanted to see who was coming in" I say back to him and he scoffs and shakes his head.

Oh lord. 

"Come on I wasn't even interested in him. Just who was at the door" I tell him  and he sighs.

"Yeah I know" he says then takes another piece of meat off my plate. Optimus comes back and sits at my feet again because he wants another piece.

"You not getting no more. Come on let's go open your stuff" I say and get up. I then look back at Thiago.

"You can have the rest" I tell him and he shakes his head.

"I wanna come with you" he tells me and gets up after me and brings the plate. We go up to my room and Baby Optimus follows.

"What did you get him?" He asks and I take the bag out that we got and I empty it. A bunch of toys, food, treats and clothes that Diana bought him. Optimus jumps in the pile of stuff.

"Wow" he says as he sees everything pour out onto the floor. He then picks up the bone that Baby Optimus picked out himself.

"What the fuck is this?" He asks and I look to see what he's talking about.

"A bone" I say.

"From what? A damn dinosaur? Why did you get this? It's bigger than him" he tells me like I don't already know that.

"That's exactly what I said. But that's what he wanted" I tell him and he puts it down. Right after that we hear a squeak.

"You did not buy him a squeaker toy..." he says and I shrug.

"I did" I tell him and he groans.

"He's gonna be squeaking it all damn day" he tells me.

"I know. I'm aware" I say back and wave him off.

"Open his bone" I tell him and he picks the bone up and unwraps the plastic from it and sets it down on the floor and Baby Optimus goes from his toy to the bone and he tries to pick the whole thing up but it's too heavy for him.

Just then my phone buzzes. It's a text from Diana.

Diana: I got a problem

Me: What is it?

Diana: come to my room.

Me: you can't just tell
me over text?

Diana: Get in here

Diana: NOW

Me: alright damn I'll be
there in a minute.

I then put my phone away and look up at Thiago who's sitting on my bed eating the rest of my food and watching baby Optimus.

"I'll be back. I'm going over to Diana's room" I tell him.

"For what?" He asks.

"None of your business. That's what" I say and leave the room.

I'm starting to sound like Rico.

I go over to Diana's room and open her door and she's sitting on the floor waiting for me.

"What's so important that you made me walk in here?" I ask her and she takes a deep breath.

"I have something to tell you and you're the first person I'm telling and I don't want you to freak out." She says and I scoff.

"When do I ever freak out? Lay it on me mama" I tell her.

"I'm pregnant" she says.

WOAH

"Whaaaaaaaat?" I say and she stays silent.

"You said you didn't tell anyone yet right?" I ask her and she nods at me.

"Ok so who's first, Rico or Theo?" I ask her.

"I don't knowwwwww" she drags out.

I don't even know what the fuck to tell her. This is her fault.

"So... what are we gonna do the next time we have sex?" I ask her and she glares at me.

Fuck she looking at me like that for? I'm tryna help her out.

"Girl I don't know why the hell you called me of all people in here. I don't show no sympathy, empathy or anything that end with t-h-y" i tell her and she shakes her head.

"Yeah I can see that" she says.

"But seriously you should tell Theo." I tell her.

"And say what?" She asks me.

"Nigga your pull out game is weak as hell" I say and she hits me on my arm. Hard.

Damn bitch you strong.

"I'm being serious. I'm actually freaking out right now" she tells me. And I shrug.

"So what the fuck you want me to do?" I ask her and she groans.

"Ugh. I don't know. Give me advice" she says and I think for a moment.

"Well you have to tell Theo. It is his baby right?" I ask her and she gives me a disgusted look.

"Of course it's his baby. Why would you even ask that?" She asks me and I put my hands up in defense.

"Just making sure. Well then you should tell him next" I say.

"Yeah but what if he doesn't want it? I really want to keep this baby..." she says and I shrug.

"Well if he don't want it I'll be the papi" I tell her and she laughs.

"Are you serious?" She asks me.

"I'm dead ass. I will father that baby with my own two hands if I have to." I tell her and she laughs more.

"But you said you don't like kids" she tells me.

"Eh. I can tolerate them. One. I can tolerate one" I say and she laughs again.

"Wait how old is Theo again?"

"25"

"Oh wow. Ok. And your 19" I say.

"Is that a problem?" She asks.

"No. Not at all. You're just so young" I say and she gets offended.

"What? Your saying I should abort my baby?" She asks.

"I never even said that. How did you get that out of what i said?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

Do pregnancy hormones start this early? Holy shit I have to watch what I say around her.

"Im sorry I didn't mean it" I say to her and she shakes her head.

"No im sorry. I'm just freaking out a little..." she says.

"How about I go with you to tell Theo?" I ask her and she nods.

"Yeah...that would be nice" she says and I get up.

"Alright come on. Get up" I tell her and she gets up and follows me.

"Oh and do me a favor. Don't tell Thiago. Him and Rico tell each other everything." She tells me and I nod my head.

"Yeah I got it. Where is his room?" I ask her.

"It's in the other wing with the other people. I'll show you" she says and drags me in the direction of the stairs but I stop her.

"Wait a minute. Let me get my gun" I tell her and she looks confused.

"What? Why?" She asks.

"Just in case he wanna act up" I tell her and start to go to my room.

"No dont" she tells me and I shrug her off.

"Calm down I ain't gonna kill him" I tell her and then proceed to go in my room and I hear her mumble an 'oh my god'.

I go in my room and I see the cutest thing ever. Baby Optimus curled up lying on top of Thiago. And Thiago is shirtless petting Baby Optimus with one hand and using his phone with the other.

"Aww yall look so cute" I say and he looks up at me and smiles. I grab the gun that Luis gave me from in my night stand and start to walk out.

"Wait. Where are you going? And why do you have your gun?" He sits up and asks me.

"I'll be right back. Ok?" I tell him like he did to me and leave the room.

"Alright girl let's go" I say and put the gun in the pocket of my sweatpants. She sighs and leads me to where Theo is at. Once we get there she looks nervous as hell.

"Vanity, maybe we shouldn't-"

"Hell no bitch. We already here" I tell her and knock on his door. It takes him a minute but he comes and opens it. I push Diana forward.

"Go bitch" I say and she walks in his room and I stand at the door as he lets her in.

"Theo. I have something to tell you..." she says slowly.

Come on. Get to the point.

"Yeah baby? What's up?" He asks her and she takes a deep breath.

"I'm...I'm pregnant" she tells him and his eyes go wide and he doesn't say anything at first. I put my hand near my pocket, ready to take my gun out if he does or says something stupid. But then he smiles.

"Really?" He asks and then hugs her tight.

Wow. That went better than expected. I expected his ass to flee the facility.

I move my hand from my pocket and watch the scene unfold in from of me.

"I'm gonna be a father" he says now letting it sink in.

Yeah those hormones are gonna kick his ass

"Hey Theo. I wouldn't be too happy yet" I tell him and he looks back at me.

"Why not?" He asks me.

"Y'all still have to tell Rico. And I ain't helping you with that one" I say and leave.

I smile to myself then walk back to our wing and back to my room.

When I get back I put my gun back in my nightstand and get in bed next to Thiago and Optimus.

"Where did you go?" He asks me.

"Me and Diana went down to Theos room" I tell him and he looks at me suspiciously.

"For what?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I can't tell you that" I say.

"What kind of girl keeps secrets from her man?" He asks me.

"It's not even like that" I tell him.

"Then what is it? Why won't you  tell me? Is it about another guy?" He asks me.

What is wrong with him?

"There is no other guy. You're the only man in my world" I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"Then why can't you tell me" he asks again.

"Because it's not my place to tell. It's not my secret" I tell him and he groans.

"I will tell you as soon as I can ok?" I tell him and he sighs and nods.

"I would never leave you for someone else. That's not even a thought in my mind" I say and hold him close. He buries his face into my chest.

This boy seem like he got serious jealousy issues.

——————————————

(A/N- thank you to that one person that voted for this dumbass story. I don't know what that means tho. Almost at 1k reads bitchesssss)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.8K 149 19
A 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭�...
250K 7.9K 52
𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛.
8.8M 229K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
58.9K 1.4K 73
She's a cold and ruthless girl with a dark and dangerous aura. She lives her life in secret other than those Trusted and close to her. She's domina...