AGENT 003 |taegyu|

By omgyubee

Beomgyu,who work at an agency as an agent was sent on a mission to join a gang and find out what their planni... More

Prologue
The coat and coffee
The arranged marriage
The day of marriage
Princes and gangs
Family
The 'foes'
Bedtime story
Mission plan
Unexpected Meeting
amnesia
The sucessful robbery
Criminal party
Familiar faces
Underboss selection
New leader
Task completed
Long lost sibling?
Coerced acting

Parties and birthday

49 1 0
By omgyubee

"meet Agent 001"

"Wait what"

This guy was agent 001? The same guy who he was Suppose to marry. The same guy who he met at the party, A criminal?

"What a pleasure to meet you" beomgyu said sarcastically.

"Beomgyu he's a senior agent"

"even Agent 002 is senior yet I don't respect him"

Jay suddenly glared at Beomgyu.

" hah I like it!" Jackson suddenly said.

"why is Agent 001 a gangster?"

"why are you?"

"I have a mission to take down the boss. You're a boss yourself. I wonder what your mission would be"

"my mission is control the Chinese army. And you're about to get a similar one"

Controlling the mafia? Why would TXT want that?

" mind explaining sir?" Beomgyu asked BangChan.

" well it's too early, but I'll explain anyway. Your 4th task is to kill a person. Choi Yeonjun, his memory could return"

Beomgyu looked down, right. He almost forgot about that. The thought of killing Yeonjun, was a bit sad to Beomgyu.

"and after you do that. You'll get your 5th task. To secretly hand Kang Taehyun over to TXT."

"But here's the twist." Beomgyu immediately lifted his head and looked at BangChan.

"Once Taehyun becomes our captive, you'll take his position"

"and then?"

"control the Korean empire through Korea's biggest gang"

" so KIA doesn't want to end the empire, Rather control it.........why?"

There could be only one answer

" you don't question what higher positions in TXT decide. Your job is to obey"

"but let's be honest. How could TXT shut the the gang down when they could have it . After all these gangster make crazy amount of money" Jackson said.

"and where will the money go"

Beomgyu looked at Jay. If there was one thing he knew about him, he was a just guy. But in situation like this, he is remaining silent

"they will probably use it for the country"

"no my friend, they'll send it to the government officials who'll live in luxury"

As much as Beomgyu hated to admit it, Jackson was the only honest one here. Basically, TXT wanted to get the money that Enhypen gang makes through Beomgyu once he becomes the boss.

So the higher positions in TXT and Government could use it. That was wrong at so many levels, atleast the gang uses it on homeless kids.

"that was your mission since the very beginning. TXT holds a grudge against Enhypen. So it's like killing two birds from the same Stone."

Beomgyu knew that TXT hated Enhypen specifically more then other gangs. Maybe because Enhypen controlled crime and TXT wanted to do that

But TXT's real intentions were shocking to Beomgyu. He was always told TXT is 'right'

"so basically, I kill Yeonjun, arrest Taehyun, become the boss, do all the dirty work, hand the money to TXT"

"yes" he sighed

"ex finace! You wouldn't have any problem with that, would you?"

"no" Beomgyu said as he got up and walked towards the door.

"Not at all"

Beomgyu said in a sarcastic, non-honest tone. He was about to walk away when Jackson's large figure stopped his mid-way

"don't mess with TXT Puppy"

"out of my way Little Jackie"

Beomgyu glared and purposely bumped his shoulder into Jackson's before walking out of the room. Jackson laughed and took the seat Beomgyu was on

"can't believe I was about to marry 'that'"

" your so reckless, why didn't you report you were gonna get married"

"why should I report everything"

Apparently TXT didn't know the guy Beomgyu was gonna marry was Jackson

" we need to be aware of everything. What if you had actually married Agent 003"

"what else? It would have been a blast!"

Jay looked at Jackson

" I would have tasted him"

"Agents can't be with agents"

Jackson raised a brow and smirked

"exactly. Agents "can't" be with agents"

Jackson looked at Jay almost as if he was advising him, Jay looked away. Here's the thing, Jackson wasn't number 1 for no reason. He was clever. He could tell what was going on inside someone mind, just by looking in there eyes, which is why he just warned Beomgyu.

-couple of months later-

Sunghoon's house
Seoul Dis. 477

Sunghoon opened the door and smiled widely.

"another one? Why there was no need"

"say that when you're happy"

Two men brought in the "large" teddy bear. Sunghoon loved teddy bears and Heeseung would give him one every other week. Sunghoon was blinded by cute fluffy teddy bears.

Didn't see the real meaning behind them

" say Heeseung, do you also like these toys?"

"these toys? no I have different taste" he said with a smirky face.

Sunghoon was hugging the "taller than him" bear he didn't notice what Heeseung said. He turned around.

" I'll take my leave"

"wait Heeseung!"

Sunghoon held Heeseung's arm

" can you please do me a favour?"

(At hotel room in Busan)

Beomgyu opened the suitcase which was filled with money. He picked a bundle to see if it was real, just then his phone began to buzz, it was Taehyun.

" I was just about to call you"

"glad to know that you still think about me"

"of course, I've got the money and I'll send it to the--"

"I'm seeing you tonight"

Beomgyu smiled

"any good reason?"

"my reason is that you're mine and I can see you anytime I want to"

"reason accepted, I miss you anyway"

Taehyun cut the call first and Beomgyu opened the door to his hotel room. Along with a few men, Lucas was standing there

"cancel everything on my schedule for tonight"

"as you wish Prince Charming"

Beomgyu was at that point where he didn't hate being called prince. It was basically his nickname,no,more like name inside the gang. Everyone called him that. The good part was that even publically his name didn't get revealed. This causes less complications, Beomgyu had to thank Ni-ki for giving him that nickname.

-at party hall in Seoul-

This party was also like the last one, where Beomgyu met Jackson. Except everyone present here were friends of Enhypen gang. But not one man, who just entered

It was Mr Lee, along with his wife. He approached Taehyun who was talking to a few men

" Kang Taehyun?"

Taehyun turned around

"if isn't the special guest of tonight"

"I'm curious, why would Jeon jungkook invite someone like Mr Lee?" Mrs Lee asked.

" we could help each other in future"

"of course, politicians like us need gangsters like you to cooperate with. But be careful, sometimes we gangsters flip the game over"

"haha really? Like what"

" like how your son had to pay for your mess with black feather gang"

Mr Lee got serious

"you seem to know a lot about me"

"of course, since legally you're 'his' father"

Taehyun said while looking at the entrance. Mr Lee and Lee Hi aldo turned around just to see Beomgyu enter. Even tho Lee Hi was an agent but she didn't knew Beomgyu's mission. So even she was confused. Beomgyu on the other hand was too, he didn't know he would meet Jungkook on some 'party' as he was told they'd just have dinner.

"Beomgyu that guy......... What he is doing here"

Beomgyu walked to them

"Mr Lee, Lee Hi. I didn't expect to see you here"

"we didn't expect either"

"you did a good job earlier, i didn't know you were that good at escaping"

"well "father" since you were gonna give me away to gangster anyway. I chose to go with a bigger one"

Beomgyu held onto Taehyun's arm and smiled at Him. He could tell he was angry inside, because he didn't want a party where he has to smile at everyone.

He wanted to meet him alone, and smile at him alone. Just then someone tapped a spoon on his glass which caught everyone's attention. This someone was Jake.

"As everyone here knows, this is a welcome partydedicated to our new underboss, Prince"

Everyone's attentiom went to Beomgyu and they started to clap. Beomgyu just smiled while holding Taehyun's arm tightly.

"What a late welcome party" he whispered.

"But thats not it. Lets all raise a glass to celebrate Prince's birthday"

Beomgyu grip on Taehyun's arm lightened and his smile faded.

'Its my birthday?' He thought.

Beomgyu forgot his birthday because he doesn't celebrate it

The last time someone wished him was when he was five, by his father After his death, he got into TXT and birthdays were off limits in that place

He never really made a close friend in his 'fake life' so thats that. Beomgyu looked at Taehyun.

"Happy birthday, Beomgyu"

This reminded him of his childhood, when his dad would wish him. When he was just an innocent little boy. Taehyun held Beomgyu's hand and took something out of his pocket

It was a ring. Beomgyu's heart was beating fast when he put it on his ring finger. Everyone in the hall clapped again, some of them smiled. They were envious of how Beomgyu and Taehyun could maintain a romantic relationship despite being in this crime world. Beomgyu's eyes were getting a bit teary. Taehyun smiled

"Here's gift from me"

"Thanks"

Taehyun pulled Beomgyu closer to say whisper in his ear that he didnt want others to hear

" I Love you"

Beomgyu felt like his world stopped This was the first time he said that. He smiled, sadly.And whispered,

"I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 367 21
𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 ðšðšĄðšðšĢðšĒ 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝ðšĒ ð™ąðš˜ðš˜ðš”. 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 ð™ē𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖ðšĒ. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 ðšŽðšĄ 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎...
450K 24.5K 38
"𝘁ð—ĩð—ē ð—ģð—ķð—ŋ𝘀𝘁 𝘁ð—ķ𝗚ð—ē 𝘄ð—ē 𝗚ð—ē𝘁, 𝘆𝗞𝘂 ð—ŧð—ēð—Ūð—ŋð—đ𝘆 𝗰ð—ŋð—Ū𝘀ð—ĩð—ēð—ą ð—ķð—ŧ𝘁𝗞 𝗚ð—ē 𝗞ð—ŧ 𝘁ð—ĩð—ē ð—ŋ𝗞ð—Ūð—ą." --- ð—Ķ𝗧ð—Ĩ𝗘𝗘𝗧 ð—Ĩ𝗔𝗖𝗘ð—Ĩ 𝗔ð—Ļ ☚ïļŽ
6.8K 559 19
Kitty,the infamous stealer is still on the loose.However,when Agent Jay is assigned to catch this thief,she seems to be walking on a thin line. Until...
115K 6K 18
Jake feels that he has never been in love but things change when he realizes his feelings for his long time best friend, Sunghoon. or Watch as both J...