The Black Lady of the Night

By AnniePaul5

A vigilante Hero was out one night and saw a person fighting a whole group of Villains all by themselves, but... More

Prolong
Double Entrance Exam
Class 1-A
Hero Vs Villain Class
U.S.J's Attacked
Ashido's new torturment and Sakura's ally
Sport Fest Festival part 1
Sport Fest Festival part 2
Internship, Sakura's new heart and snake tortures Ashido
Final Exam, Sakura's sky date with Hawks and Shigaraki's plan
Summer Camp and Rape part 1
Rape part 2
Sakura meets her big sister and father again
Four Staff's reaction, Class 1-A's reaction, Sir Nighteyes Calls and Dorms
Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night
Costume Adjustment and Hero Exams
Rei/Miruko's true Quirk, Duo goes 'Eh? What's up, doc?' and HPSC's in hot water
Himiko and Uraraka's dating plus new phone and Gentle Duo's Interview
School Festival, Inko's song and Ashido's worried
Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night #2
Joint Training with Class 1-B and Shinsou replaces Mineta
Sakura's Christmas, Tomoe's present and Tomoe's pregnant by Mr. Compress?!
Sakura's present to Tomoe, Rei divorced Endeavor and Miruko marries Rei
Ashido gives birth to her children and the deal
Komori and Tsunotori's Torturous Night #3
Hawks' pregnant by a Quirk?!
Tomoe's babies, Sakura's surprised visit and Hawks gives birth
Tomoe does the deal, Kurogiri goes home, Sakura's married and pregnant
Epilogue

Sakura saves the five girls and Sakura has a plan for her 'family'

5 1 0
By AnniePaul5

Sakura heard noises and heads off making her to see that Kendo's getting played with by mini green goblins as they slide into her anus and slides out her mouth with her having one thrusting into her, but it seems they cum outside of her like there's one or two mini green goblins inside of her and are thrusting inside of her making Sakura to shiver.

Kendo even has two thrusting into her nipples and Sakura can't leave her like that as she kills the mini green goblins that she can see and then used her clouds to remove any mini green goblins inside of her making Kendo to sigh of relief as Sakura removes the vines and then looks after Kendo making her to have a cloud to be a blanket and sent her to the buses.

Sakura then had found Jirou ten minutes later being thrusted into by a Green Anaconda making her to have a very large bloated stomach from the snake cumpieing Jirou making her to see about one hundred to one hundred and sixty Xenomorph-Human Hybrid babies as they take turns drinking the breast milk from Jirou as they feed off of her.

It's making Sakura to wonder how this even happened as the Xenomorph-Human Hybrids were different somehow compared to the Newborn in the Alien Resurrection as the males has shorter heads, human faces with Jirou's Quirk, a tube connected from the middle of the neck to the head with a tail and claws.

Plus Sakura saw some Xenomorph in the arms and legs making her to be shocked as the females have more Xenomorph making them to be taller than their many brothers with no tube and their heads are human with the same claws and Xenomorph to the arms and legs, but they have a short tail when the males had longer tails.

This is just making Sakura to shake her head at this before she shot the snake and the two Nomus, scaring the kids making her to calm them all down and look after their mother making them to accept her as a part of the 'hive' as Sakura has a cloud for them all to leave with to the buses and follow the buses as well, too making Jirou to nod to her for the help.

Sakura kept going before she saw Shiozaki fifteen minutes later with twenty babies as she's being thrusted into by Greenbrier vines making her to wonder what's happening today as she goes over and cut the Greenbrier vines making her to look after Shiozaki making her to hold the babies as Sakura makes a cloud blanket and to bring them to the buses making Sakura to look for the others.

Tsunotori wants this all to stop as the Liana Vine are still thrusting into her making her to hate this as Komori's stomach's bloated from the Phallus Indusiatus as it's pumping too much of it's very spores inside of her as she looks pregnant making Komori to feel sore in her nipples from all the sucking and biting the hedgehogs are doing to her.

The two hedgehogs won't stop sucking/biting her nipples to get the breast milk out of her. The Phallus Indusiatus kept tugging making Komori to keep cumming as she's shivering from this as her body can't handle this much more making her to hate this as the Phallus Indusiatus pumps more of it's spores inside of her as it bloats up outside of her.

Then it's pumping them right into her which has her stomach getting bigger and bigger as it's doing this while continuously tugging inside of her as the bloats were the size of two beach balls each time they enter her. Tsunotori's stomach's bloated as it's two times the size of a normal sized eight months long pregnant woman making Tsunotori to hate this.

Tsunotori's breast were to sore as she's still being milked making her to hate this as the Liana Vines were going too fast for her to handle and the hedgehogs were still drinking from Komori as now they're huger than the last time Tsunotori saw them as now they're laying down in order to drink Komori's breast milk making them to be laying down onto her breast.

Tsunotori can feel the Liana Vine sealing the seeds up as it starts to thrust into her again making Tsunotori to feel weak as the seeds are draining her of her energy and she can't keep up with this as the milking's getting too much as it's now doing it at the same time making her to hate this before she saw the Phallus Indusiatus was getting bigger.

The Phallus Indusiatus was getting bigger from drinking Komori's cum and it's stretching her at the same time making Tsunotori to be worried as it's stretching Komori even more so before it stops making Komori to shiver as the veil's moving out of her womb and down into the carnal which allows it to pump more spores making Tsunotori to worry about Komori.

The Phallus Indusiatus bloated too much as the ground by fifty to a hundred meter's getting destroyed from it as it's getting too much making Komori to be scared before it managed to push all of the spores into her making her stomach to be soo full from this making her to have tears going down her face as she's hurting from this before the tugging started again.

A red grey stripped weird looking squid shows up and went into Komori's mouth making the Hedgehogs to stand up as her breast were getting bigger times three making her to have breast milk squirting out of her as the Phallus Indusiatus tugs on her in a rapid motion making her to feel the tugging on her nipples from this.

The yellow strip means the breast will be a size bigger than what the breast are making her to have large breast now as her Heroine costume is going to be needing to be fixed up for this new change as she needs it to fix her and this is not going to be a good thing for her as Komori fully wouldn't be able to handle this anymore as she wants this to stop.

Komori wants this to stop as the Phallus Indusiatus kept thrusting into her making her to hate this as she needs this to fully stop before the Phallus Indusiatus dies and the spores inside of Komori leaves her making a lot to be carried onto a lot of mice and rats into the forest before her stomach went down making her to pant.

This was before a new Phallus Indusiatus that's twice the size thrusted straight into her making her to gasp as it's too big making her to moan as the sucking on her nipples is started to be too much as the hedgehogs were pushing on her breast making the milk to be leaving faster as they step on it repeatedly as if they're newborn babies drinking from their mama.

The Phallus Indusiatus was hitting the roof of her womb making her to gasp as this one's fully different as the veil's sticking to the lower half of her womb and then to the form of the carnal before the Phallus Indusiatus started to tug like a bullet train gears on the train wheels making Komori to gasp each time it hits the roof of her womb from the speed as it's too much.

The hedgehogs left and two more males shows up making her to gasp as the two hedgehogs were biting down and gnawing making the milk to leave her as the two hedgehogs were getting bigger and bigger in a rapid section making them to be standing on their back feet now before stopping as they keep gnawing onto her nipples.

Tsunotori felt the Liana Vine leaving her, but the sealing is still there as the Liana Vine had just died making Tsunotori to have a new one replace it, but it's two sizes bigger making Tsunotori to moan as it's thrusting like a bullet train gears on the train wheels which makes the sealing to break, but then the Liana Vines bloated outside as another Liana Vine's holding them back.

Tsunotori wants this all to stop as the thrusting is still happening making her to hate this as it feels like ten minutes has passed since the thrusting has happened at this speed before the Liana Vine let's go and the bloat were pumped into her making her to gasp as the seeds feel different this time before the Liana Vine sealed them up fast.

Tsunotori feels the seeds growing as she can feel them getting bigger before the seal breaks, but the Liana Vine blocks them making Tsunotori's energy to be drained again as the seeds were getting bigger and bigger. The Liana Vine leaves and the seeds left making Tsunotori to feel strange before the Liana Vine went back into her and it's doing the same thrusting from before.

It's making her to groan as it kept hitting the roof of her womb which's too much before the Liana Vine wraps around it again making it to bloat up again as Tsunotori wants this to stop as the bloat's getting bigger than before making her to groan at the thrusting and the milking at the same time as she can't take much more of it.

Tsunotori groans as the Liana Vine stops before she felt it split into four and lay against the walls of her womb as it's spreading open her womb as it's tugging on her now making it to be far too much as her legs were spread apart even more as she feels something wrapping around her clit with a tight grip and was tugging onto it at the same speed.

Tsunotori can't take it before the Liana Vine let's go and the very giant bloat's pumped straight into her making her to gasp as her stomach's too big and she felt something like a sticky seal on the very inside of her womb as the Liana Vine pulls out of her womb to place the sealing inside of her womb making her to worry before the Liana Vine pulls out and went into her anus.

The speed's the same as the seeds were growing rapidly and making Tsunotori to feel sore as the seeds were very heavy before a large pink Liana Vine-like cock shows up making the seal to still be there as the large Liana Vine-like cock enters Tsunotori after having a hard time cause of it being too big of a size of the previous vine making Tsunotori to groan from it's size.

Komori can still feel that the Phallus Indusiatus bloating outside as the grounds being more and more destroyed as it's twice the size of the last one making Komori to freak before it's getting bigger and bigger as if it's preparing to shoot a whole lot into Komori making her to panic as she doesn't want it to pump the spores inside of her before it pumps fast.

Komori gasps as her stomach bloats making her to hate this as it's too much spores before it detaches from the head of the Phallus Indusiatus making Komori to wonder what's going on before a huge pink mushroom-like cock shows up as it's like the Oyster Blue Stocking mushroom making the steam of the Phallus Indusiatus to leave her.

It's thrusted into her making her to gasp as it's four times bigger and it's hitting the entrance to her womb and the Phallus Indusiatus top keeps it from entering as both Komori and Tsunotori were thrusted into making them to feel sore as the speed's the same speed of a NASA's X-43 experimental plane making them both to moan and pant from this.

The Liana Vine in Tsunotori's mouth left making her to make sounds at last as Komori has a small Bolete mushroom root tugging onto her clit in a tight squeeze grip making Komori to not handle it as she shakes her head before both were cumpied into even with the seals there as it can get through the blocks/seals making both the girls to gasp.

The bloats kept coming inside them and it's making them to groan as their stomachs are hurting and the bloats weren't stopping anytime soon making them to moan and groan as more and more kept going inside of them from the plants and then the blocks/seals keep them inside as the trusting is happening once again to them at the same speed.

It's making them to groan as Tsunotori has a Liana Vine in her mouth again and she can feel the milking's back to the previous milking method making Tsunotori to moan as she just can't take much more of this before Liana Vine ties around her wrist and it's pulling them back to her back as her wrist are on her back making her to feel the pull.

It's wrapped around her tail and the pulling is also pulling on her tail making her to gasp before she feels the squeezing on both of her nipples and clit to get tighter while it's still tugging onto her as Komori's the same with her clit as it's too much for them as they cum from it all harshly as this has to stop before they can't take much more of this.

The two hedgehogs push onto Komori's breast making the milk to leave as they kept pushing against her at the same time as they're bouncing off of her breast a bit making her to feel the tugging on her nipples from this. Komori can't take much more as she needs this to stopped as it's too much for her to take anymore of what's happening to her.

The thrusting has stopped before the milking went even harsher making Tsunotori to whine as she can see Sakura killing the two things before she saw Sakura covered in blood from them mixed with the liquid from the large pink Liana Vine-like cock as Komori got saved with the two hedgehogs off her and in a cage each before she looks after Komori.

Sakura then went to Tsunotori as she noticed the milking making her to know the milk's to feed the plant making her to cut the plant milker and then cuts the Liana Vines that are still milking Tsunotori making her to look after her as both went through a terrible time before she got clouds to be blankets and then got them to the buses by clouds.

Sakura then got away making Dabi and Himiko to sigh of relief as Sakura got away, but then Sakura has a plan as she has All Might bring her to the fight and she'll stay hidden until he gives the signal making it to be perfect as Sakura can trust All Might to do the signal as both Dabi and Himiko went back to Shigaraki since Sakura got a story for them.

"They're undercover on a mission, so you can't mention them unless you want them to be killed by Shigaraki as that's what's going to be happening to them if you even mention them." Sakura dealt with the spy and knocks them out to not hear this part as they didn't see the two saving the students since Sakura knocked them out first before they started saving.

All Might has her with him and they get the plan started as Sakura needs to deal with this and get them to stop as family or not, abandoning family members is not right to do making Sakura to have the right to get back at them as she's very furies with them and she will make them pay for what they have done to her and her mother.

'I hope mother feels justice from this really.' Sakura will not let them get away with this as revenge will happen and she will make sure her mother's death cause of their neglection towards them as she needs justice for what happened to them both making Sakura to hope she can get it for them to move on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 826 10
(First off Izuku isn't totally a sociopath just think of it like Karma Akabane's Sociopathacy. He just has the tendencies like low empathy, charisma...
41K 594 22
Read this description you will need it promise me. This is my first fanfic. WARNING - THERE IS MATURE CONTENT IN HERE. This story is featuring ou...
632 46 20
The next adventures of MHA characters in the world of Pokémon Go. Let's GO! Our favorite characters return for their next adventures! After Tsu and T...
2.6K 64 6
Before the description I will point out this will kinda be like a classic betrayal story, the frame and everything which is kinda boring, but this st...