Love & War

By ChrisElizondo7

Spencer and Olivia are happily married and life couldn't be better for the couple these past 6 years. They ha... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20

Ch. 10

261 8 7
By ChrisElizondo7

Olivia's P.O.V

That same night....

"Full honesty right here, right now." I said hoping Spencer would be able to handle the truth.

"Okay. I'm all ears Liv."

"But before I tell you, I invited someone over."

"Who?" Spencer asked.

The doorbell rang and it was the one person whom I had called before telling Spencer the truth of the night that I let go of until now.

"Simone. Liv, why did you invite Simone over?"

"She called me. And Spencer, what she is going to tell you is the truth, so please hear her out because I was with her."

He nodded.

Flashback (TW: Explicit Language/Sexual Assault)

Senior Year at GAU

It was a Saturday night and both Davita, Kia, and Simone invited me to a Frat party. I was against it because I had a paper due next week, but I also wanted to cheer on Spencer on TV as GAU was playing Alabama on their home field.

"Liv, come on. I promise you won't regret it." Kia pleaded her case.

"I told you girls, I have a paper that I need to get done."

"And you'll have plenty of time to finish it." Davita said.

"I appreciate the offer, but I'll pass."

"We promised Spencer that we would look out for you. You'll be back the same way you walked out of here." Kia said as she was going through my closet picking out an outfit to wear.

"Just one night Liv, and we won't bother you again."

" Davita, I know it won't be the last, but for you girls, fine."

"Excellent. Now let's see what you're wearing tonight." Simone said as she helped me look for an outfit to wear to the party."

A Few Hours Later....

We were all at the KEK house dancing and having a good time.

"Liv aren't you glad you came?"

"Yes. Even though I was against it at first, I'm glad I came."

"Hey, Liv." A guy walked up to me I was wondering who it was, but noticed who it was when he got closer.

"Noah. What are you doing here?"

"Came here with some friends who are a part of KEK. What brings you here? Where's your boyfriend?"

"Oh, Spencer is away. He has a football game. I'm here with my friends too. They practically dragged me here. Kia, Davita, and Simone, this is my friend and partner from Journalism class." I said as Noah looked surprised.

"Nice to meet you ladies." They all looked at Noah as if he had a thing for Liv knowing she was taken.

"Nice to meet you, Noah."

"Well, it was nice meeting you ladies. I just wanted to come by and say hello and maybe I'll see you later."

"Sure." I said and smiled at him.

Noah walks away and my friends give me a look.

"What?"

"Should we be worried Liv?"

"Simone. I promise you we're just friends. Spencer trusts me and I trust him when he is away. I remember getting jealous over someone in this group in particular". We all laughed and looked at Davita.

"Hey. I admit, Spencer was good-looking, but the man was fine not to have someone in his life. I knew how to stay in my line. Even when Liv was rude at times." Davita said.

"But that's all in the past." I reminded them.

"We know."

I went to refill my drink when I ran into Noah.

"Hey, Noah."

"Hi, Liv. Didn't mean to bother you, but I noticed your drink was low, so I took the liberty of getting you another one. Seltzer right?"

"Yeah. Thanks, Noah." I said to him taking a sip of the seltzer he brought me.

"Anytime."

Me and Noah caught up and talked about our week and what we've been dealing with, not to mention our paper we have due next week.

A few minutes dizzy and I was almost feeling unconscious. Noah took me upstairs and we were alone. I could feel him kissing me and trying to seduce me as he took off my clothes when out of the blue, Simone found me.

"Liv? What the hell are you doing? Get away from her Noah?"

I couldn't hear a word Simone said.

"Liv? Olivia? Noah, what did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything. We were just having a little fun until you broke in."

"She doesn't look like she was having fun. She's almost knocked out and you took advantage of her."

"No, I didn't." Noah said looking all innocent.

"We'll see what the cops have to say."

Noah stormed out of the room while Simone helped put my clothes back on and she helped me back to my apartment.

The next morning I woke up wondering how I ended up back in my apartment not knowing what happened last night.

"Hey, girl. How are you feeling?"

"I've been through worse. What the hell happened last night?"

"You were out of it Liv, but you're not going to believe how it happened."

"What?"

"Noah tried to have sex with you while you were unconscious."

"What? Are you saying that he raped me? That doesn't make any sense. The last thing I remembered was me talking to him when he gave me another seltzer."

"No. He almost did, your bra and panties were still on when I entered the room. I think he may have drugged you Liv. We have to tell Spencer-" I cut Simone off.

"No!"

"No?" Simone questioned my response.

"I can't risk Spencer getting in trouble for something that happened to me. He would put his hands on Noah if he found out what happened. We don't have any proof besides you coming in when he kissed while I was unconscious; it's his word against mine. Simone, you have to promise me you won't tell Spencer or anyone about this. Please."

"Okay, I won't tell anyone." Simone promised me.

End of Flashback

Tears were falling from my face as I told Spencer what happened that night and he was in disbelief that I was sexually assaulted.

"Liv? Is this true?" I nodded my head while Simone hugged me.

"Why didn't you tell me that Noah sexually assaulted you? But also, why would you lie saying that you cheated on me intentionally?"

"I was angry at you Spencer and looking back at it, I know it was a stupid thing to do and have you believed the worst. Also, Noah left GAU before we could do anything about it, but eventually me and Simone found him and he got punished for his actions; now he is in jail for sexual assault. But Spencer, think about it, Gianna was born towards the end of our senior year of college before we were married, and I had no reason to be upset with you. We were happy with each other and you're the only person I've had sex with. I promise you, Gianna is your daughter."

"Spencer. I was there with Liv that night, and she did not cheat on you. She was taken advantage of. Yes, she went about it the wrong way when it came to the paternity of the girls, but as she said, she just wanted to get back at you." Simone tells me.

"I understand Simone, but I just don't know what to think right now. I mean, Liv was sexually assaulted and I'm sorry that happened to her, but she never told me about it. But if I'm being honest, when Liv and I lost our baby before Gianna was born, I blamed myself for it and Liv wouldn't be able to have a successful pregnancy. And a part of me made me think that Gianna wasn't mine when Liv told me that just to mess with my head."

"Spencer, losing our baby hurts me to this very day, but it's no one's fault for the miscarriage."

"What about Kiara, Liv? You said you cheated on me while we were married. Was that another lie just to mess with my emotions?" Spencer asked with tears falling from his face.

"Spencer..." I said not able to control my emotions.
------------------------------------------------------
So the first half of the truth about Liv cheating on Spencer is out. Liv says Gianna was born while she and Spencer were in college. Will Spencer believe Liv or does he think he is lying? Did Liv cheat on Spencer while they were married and is it possible that Kiara is not Spencer's daughter? Please excuse any mistakes or grammar errors. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 86 15
Spencer and Olivia have been married for 3 years and have a 1 year old. Pressured by upper management from his new transfer team and with them not h...
4.2K 119 27
Sequel to I Got You (if you haven't read that, go read it.) This follows Spelivia on their life journies while raising 4 kids. Spencer still pursuing...
108K 2.7K 52
Spencer James and Olivia Baker were high-school sweethearts. Two completely inseparable individuals that had goals and dreams they wanted to accompli...
38.4K 1.3K 32
Everything started out wrong, but then Spencer and Olivia finally got things right. It was a whirlwind romance that led to a marriage at nineteen yea...