You fell first, I fell harder...

By Luke_Whiterock

Large collection of wenclair oneshots, ranging from super short to super long. Hope you enjoy! Mostly Agere... More

"Would it be all right if I borrowed your sweater? It smells like you."
"How about something warm? It will help you sleep."
"I waxed the floors, grab your fluffy socks."
Midnight mayhem (Angest)
Thalassophobia (Part 1/2)
Thalassophobia (Part 2/2)
Summertime gay panic
Denial
Your body is better than mine
All stares align
Maybe this wasn't the best way
Handyman
Little
Mates
Beds
Hugs
Pets and kisses
Playdate
THANK TWITTER
I'M NOT OKAY
Woof?
The way my mouth fell open
Would you call it coming out. (requested)
Seizure.
Laying
Body vibrator
Bleed
Eat or I will make you
Never enough
If i knew
Romance in the air
Pictionary
Swimming
Ppl on tiktok being slay
Crying prank
Rain
You drew stars, around my... freckles?
Theres just inches in between us
Stollen stuffie
Numb
The signals tyler should have been looking for.
Haunted
Sensual food tasting
Frostbite
Pumpkin carving
This is Halloween, everybody scream.
Blue and red makes purple
Depression
Tomato sauce
Mute
Scars
Obsessed
I still remember, third of december.
"Kiss me"
Classification
Ilness
Don't let me down
Closet confessions
Drunkn kisses
Almond trail mix
On this day
Chaque fois
Fears of fire (1/2)
Hearing aids
All eyes are on you
Such a trick
Punishment
Under the bed
Kick
Pancakes

Fears of fire (2/2)

316 10 12
By Luke_Whiterock

TW: SA kinda?

There was no chance of sleep that night. Wednesday just lay there, boots digging into her ankles and heals every time she shifted.

She knew Enid wasn't asleep either, constant shuffling and occasional sniffles coming from her side as the night dragged on, soon enough the clock flashing six. They had to be up in thirty minutes.

"Wednesday?" A voice finally filled the silence, though Wednesday had to resist the urge to stick a knife through the girls head to silence her. She made no effort to answer.

Their alarms went off, though Wednesday simply slammed her hand down on it, rolling over to face the wall this time. She wouldn't mind missing her first period, if Enid actually left she would have a chance at sleep. Only one problem, Enid did the same thing.

"I'm sorry." The words felt like nothing. They were sincere, but they did nothing to fix what had already been done. Privacy wasn't something that should have to be earned, it was a damn right.

"Do you think that means something to me, Enid?"

"I didn't know, I-"

Wednesday threw the covers back, glad she was still in her uniform with her makeup and hair done perfectly from the sleeplessness as she walked out the door and into the hall. She would request a new roommate, maybe even find a way to shut her up if she hadn't been so attached to the damn girl.

Someone's footsteps followed her down the steps and into the Quad. Once away from the dorm, she turned, finding herself face-to-face with the last person she wanted to see.

"Xavier."

"Well don't you sound happy to see me," he grinned one of those creepy grins, his eyes glinting. A sudden idea struck Wednesday faster than she could stop it, and her teeth ground as she realised it might work.

"Meet me at your shed after classes."

Her face burned worse with every step she moved away from him. Enid was a jealous person, it was in her instincts as a werewolf. They were territorial, over items, land and...people. She wanted Enid to feel angry, hurt, and betrayed. How she felt.

The day dragged on with painful grogginess, and much to her displeasure she even found her head bobbing a bit in advanced maths, though finally the final bell rang and she lept from her seat, leaving before Enid could get there and ask for a skipping pass or whatever her plan was.

Grinding her teeth, Wednesday sprinted to the shed with her phone in hand. She had to get there before him for this to work. The doors were still closed and no music came from inside when she reached it. Prefect.

With trained hands, she quickly widdled her phone between a crevice of two paintings, hitting the record button. The feeling of regret already was starting to build up in her chest, her hands getting sweaty.

"You called?" Xavier joked as he entered, tossing his coat onto the single chair in the room. He knew what she was going to do, his face told her everything.

Act, act, act, like you always do. This is normal, this is life. Her chest pounded harder but she forced her lips to draw into a small smirk. "I did." She took a step forward, starting to undo the button of her suit jacket.

"And why would that be?" His face was inches from her, minty, gum so fresh the air burnt her eyes.

"Oh well, you just looked so good this morning..." Her hand came up, adjusting his collared shirt.

"Did I?"

"So handom... best-looking person in the school if you ask me."

"Took you long enough to realise, do you know how long I've waited for this, Wednesday?"

Oh, she did, and she absolutely hated it.

Without letting herself think about it, she pressed her lips to his. It would just be a quick kiss, nothing much. She felt his slightly prickly face against hers, his lips far too chapped. Disgusting, but it was all she needed. She tried to pull back, instead finding her body trapped to his.

"You aren't going anywhere," Xavier growled, the hand he wasn't using to grasp her sliding into her skirt's waistline.

Wednesday felt her body stiffen. No. Not again. Suddenly it felt as if she wasn't in her body anymore, flashbacks worked like visions in that way sometimes. A man loomed over her small body, grinning. She knew what he was about to do, she saw the flashback millions of times over, maybe even hated it more than the smoke, because this time, it wasn't her fault.

She closed her eyes in the memory, feeling everything. She wanted to gag, to scream or call for help, but she couldn't. She was stuck, trapped.

When Wednesday's eyes flew open again she was alone. Her underwear was still on her lower half, but that gave her no warmth as the cold winter air blew in from the non-sealed windows. Without even sitting up she could see the marks that littered her chest. Nothing new.

With shaking hands, she pushed herself up, glancing around in search of her clothing. Her bra was dropped over one of the paintings along with her shirt, though she found no trace of her skirt even after she had put the other two garments on.

With a sigh of defeat, she walked over to where she had placed the phone, finding it just as she had left it. Something in her warned her not to look at the footage, but she still did. His smile when her body went limp, his laughter when she whimpered or sobbed. This was her doing, almost everything was. She had let this happen.

Wednesday was about to close her phone when she noticed something. Texts. Probably more then a hundred flooding into her messages by the second. In a total panic she opened Enid's contact, she felt dirty, unclean.

Where r u?!

They're sending out search party's

Nes! I'm sorry. Plz come home.

Home. She needed to go home. Without even giving her skirt another thought she ran from the shed, mud splashing up her bare legs as rain pound down around her, she hadn't noticed the sound before.

Maybe Enid had read something, but she cared, for once in her life someone cared. Her phone continued to buzz, though soon enough she was sprinting through the school halls, no one was out at the late hour it had turned to.

Wednesday's legs burned, her chest heaved and her neck felt sore once she arrived at the door, but she didn't stop for one second, unlocking it and practically throwing herself in.

The first thing she noticed was the people. Three of them, Miss Weems, Enid and Yoko, who seemed to only be there for the moral support of the werewolf.

"Wednesday!" Enid lept from her place on the bed where she had been seated, throwing herself onto the touch repulsed girl before she could react. "Sorry I-"

Without thinking, Wednesday pulled her closer, her eyes feeling warm and wet. Stupid tears.

"Where's your skirt?" Enid asked, whipping away tears. "He did something to you..."

"Who did something to her?" Miss Weems asked, taking a few steps forward, ignoring the girls messy appearance.

"Xavier, I can smell him on you..." her eyes found a hicky that had been left just below Wednesday's jaw, her lips curling. "You let him do this? You kissed him?! Do you have any idea what kind of shit he's done Wednesday!?"

Words felt scrambled in her mouth, but eventually the words finally flowed. "I didn't let him, I mean, I didn't mean to, I was mad, I- I wanted to make you jealous and I fucked up!"

"What do you mean you didn't let him..." Weems eyes were wide, a more worried look on her face.

"I...I kissed him and then he pinned me to him...and he tried to reach into my pants and I remembered what had happened, everything and I- I-" tears finally escaped, rolling down her cheeks as she fell to her knees, shaking. "I have video evidence, I was going to film me kissing him, to make Enid mad, I was mad, I want thinking, I-"

"Deep breaths," Enid was at her side again. "Put your hand on my chest, follow my breathing, it's okay Nes, you're safe now. Can you hand Miss Weems your phone? No one else will look at it, she just needs the evidence so she can get him somewhere where he can't do that anymore."

Her hands shook to much to hold it out, but she let it slip from her hands, watching as it was taken from her knees. 

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done what I did Wednesday, that wasn't mine to look at, I...I love you. I just want what's best for you and sometimes I take it too far."

"I wanted to kiss you."

"And I wanted to kiss you, Wednesday."

She didn't lean down then and there, she didn't even look at Wednesday's lips. She had experienced enough tonight. 

"How about we wash you up and talk about this tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay."

"We will get him in jail. That I promis."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 84 14
Smut, fluff, any angst lasts for 2 minutes max because i write for self indulgence not realistic plot. To all my trans!male readers who cannot find g...
211K 3.4K 63
Abby Anderson One-Shots x Female Reader ! COMPLETED ! *Currently being edited* *HATE WILL BE BLOCKED* One-Shots including angst, fluff, smut, etc.
7.6K 141 16
A collection of age regression oneshots, mostly Enid/Wednesday but I will take requests.
20.6K 406 36
I will write, angst, smut, fluff and others! I hope you enjoy this and leave suggestions in comments #1 in ineffable (3/10/23) #1 in ineffable (20/10...