Seizure.

Prompt: Wednesday has a seizure, but Enid just thinks it's a vision and is confused when it lasts longer.

I would like to add a side note that I have never seen a seizure, so I only know what it feels like after.

"You are ridiculous," Enid laughed, kissing her girlfriends cheek. "How would I even cheat, it's UNO!"

"You cheated in tag. This would be easy."

"How do?!"

"Eating the cards," Wednesday shrugged.

"You are just sour you keep loosing!" The blond werewolf giggled, laying down another +4. "Uno."

Sighing, Wednesday placed one of her cards, knowing Enid would play one that works anyway.

"Anddd I'm done."

Throwing her hand onto the table, the young Addams stood up. "I'm done, it's my writing time anyway."

"Bla bla, go do that, I have homework anyways."

Wednesday sat herself down, clearing a stray fluff off her typewriter. Placing her fingers against the keys, she started to type, the sound of clicking filling the room. A weird feeling of deja vu passed over her confusingly, causing her to furrow her brow. She pushed away the typewriter, suddenly feeling too tired to write. 

"Enid?"

"I just started my work, what?"

"Want to watch a movie?" Anything to maybe just lay down and relax, the world seemed to spin a bit.

"But you just started your writing? Besides you prefer to watch movies alone, am I being too loud? I can go to Yoko's dorm if you want my love."

Something in the back of Wednesday's mind warned her she shouldn't be alone, sending warning signals everywhere. "No, stay, please."

Standing up, Wednesday started walking over to Enid's side of the room. "We can watch the movie on your bed?"

Enid put down her work, looking confused as her girlfriend just stood in the center of the room. "I mean if you really wanna, are you okay I- Wednesday?!" Enid jumped out of her seat, barely catching Wednesday before her head hit the ground. "These damn visions." 

Wednesday normally just lay still on the ground during visions, so Enid was surprised when her body tensed and she started to jerk. Enid gently lay Wednesday onto the floor, rushing to her bed and grabbing a pillow. She placed the pillow under Wednesday's head in a panic.  "Why are you twitching?! Crap!"

Wednesday's whole body was thrashing, though it seemed in a pattern, along with her mild gasps. Her hands clamped into fits as Enid rubbed her shoulder. "Come on, its okay," Enid felt her heartrate spike as a trickle of spit ran down Wednesday's chin. This was definitely not a vision. One of Enid's brothers had experienced a seizure before, and it had followed these exact patterns. Continuing to rub her girlfriends shoulder, Enid took out her phone, starting a timer. Any longer than five minuets was a 911 emergency. 

The feeling of not being able to do anything dug into Enid's gut, tears pricking at her eyes, maybe she should just call 911 right now, it had been three minutes, maybe she was fully useless, maybe- the twitching stopped, Wednesday's back falling flat again. Her eyes had been slightly open the whole time, but she fully opened them now. 

"Oh my goodness, you are okay, do you know what happened."

Wednesday took a deep breath, it seemed as if she was trembling. Almost crying. "I don't know, my body hurts."

"Your back hit the ground pretty hard," Enid tucked some hair away from the ravenetts face. "Was that scary?"

"...very."

"That definitely wasn't a vision, have you ever had a seizure before?"

Wednesday's mask almost seemed to brake. Tears slowly streamed down her cheeks. "It had I was f-four! I told myself it would never happen again, it feels weak and it hurts Enid!"

Enid pulled Wednesday into her lap, rocking the girl back and fourth lightly. "Well its just me here, so you don't have to worry about feeling weak, okay?" She felt the girl nod against her shoulder. "Would you like me to give you a massage? That might help, than we can look into why this might have happened."

"I'm tired."

"I know, you can just lay down. Do you want to be with me or in your own bed."

"With you."

"Okay, you wanna get off the floor?"

Wednesday pushed herself off the ground, wincing at the way her head pound. She crawled into Enid's bed, snuggling up into the pillows as Enid rubbed her thumbs against her back. "That feels better," she whispered. 

A few minutes later, Enid was scrolling through a news article while her girlfriend rested against her. "It could have been due to a fever, you do feel a bit hot."

"No, I don't feel sick."

"Okay, I will figure this out, you try and sleep."

"Mhm."

A/N: I had litteraly no reson for her to have had a sizure so um.