Maybe this wasn't the best way

urdemonic_child

No cuz hold on I have the best idea- Basically Xavier doesn't know they r dating and he decided to confess to Wednesday and when he walks into their dorms he finds her topping enid-

A/N Your wish is my command...This one gonna be short but I have a longer one on the way dwdw. Also, no excessive Xavier hate will be tolerated.

Xavier fiddled with the edge of his shirt as he took a deep breath, looking and the doorknob in front of him. He had a whole speech planned but he knew that it would all go down the drain when he faced the ravenette. He reached out, took hold of the knob, and threw the door open.

About fifty weird things he had expected could have been going on, but Wednesday with her hips wrapped around Enid's torso while the other girl dropped sloppy kisses over her collarbone had not been one of them. Enid's lips seemed to have left bruises where they touched, and her hands grasped at that little bit of extra skin that normally moved over your shoulder blade.

"Ummmm." The girls jumped off each other, still hands tangled in hair and lips still wet. "I'm just going to...go..." Xavier spun around and left the room, leaving the two to themselves. This would be a very interesting story to tell his future partner, maybe they would find it funny, as if they were dating him they would be acustem to getting involved in all things weird.

A/N Told ya it was short heh-