Moon Tears

By CSWx1995

Elizabeth is a mortal who has a bloody awakening into the supernatural world. After 5 years of mental torment... More

Chapter ♡ 1
Chapter ♡ 2
Chapter ♡ 3
Chapter ♡ 4
Chapter ♡ 5
Chapter ♡ 6
Chapter ♡ 7
Chapter ♡ 8
Chapter ♡ 9
Chapter ♡ 10
Chapter ♡ 12
Chapter ♡ 13
Chapter ♡ 14
Chapter ♡ 15
Chapter ♡ 16
Chapter ♡ 17
Chapter ♡ 18
Chapter ♡ 19
Chapter ♡ 20
Chapter ♡ 21
Chapter ♡ 22
Chapter ♡ 23
Chapter ♡ 24 [Bonus Content]
Moon Tears ♡ Alpha Erebon ♡ Crossover
Chapter ♡ 25 [Bonus Content]

Chapter ♡ 11

115 22 0
By CSWx1995

So much for a one-on-one date – after self-defence, we all go to the nearest shopping mall together.

First, we go to a giant outlet full of sporty stuff, including gym equipment. Seth gives everyone a few tips, like getting most of it delivered so they don't lug any weights home.

Then we eventually end up in Denbark – the same wolf brand that Melody found me the new white dress. It's got clothes for both sexes, so Clyde and Jim try on some new jackets and jeans. Lynda is invested in new sunhats, she ends up holding at least three she's going to buy. Audrey, Violet and I end up at the dress racks – and not just the day-dresses.

Violet picks up a dark purple slip of a thing, for going out, "My fiancé will love this," Violet grins at the thought, "I see you both staring – come on, let's try one each. Practice. Choose a color," before we can choose, Violet does, "Emerald green for you, Audrey. White for you, Elizabeth."

"I want to try this black one," I grab it off the rack before she can pass me the white, "I already have a white dress."

There was a reason I avoided short dresses, and it's because I had scarring on random parts of my thighs from the night I was attacked – the forest was an unforgiving place. So were the wolves. The marks were on my upper thighs, and you'd be able to see them in this dress. However, more than moving past hiding the scars, I had a little devious plan forming in my mind.

"Wait out here, we'll be back," Violet wags a finger at Seth, who's standing back on alert, keeping an eye on all of us scattered about the shop. He's a sentry on duty, and I like the way he crosses his arms across his tight black shirt, "We want your opinion, Seth! Don't go anywhere!"

"You'll get it," Seth playfully responds, but as Violet turns he looks over to me, eyes still smouldering from earlier.

He was both appreciative of my efforts and annoyed about me always pushing him further. I understood well that healing wasn't linear.

And right now, I wanted Seth to think beyond our problems.

I wanted him to see me in a different light.

Melody's advice rolls around in my head including all the things she has told me about werewolf behaviours and quirks. Even as humans they like to smell each other's scents and hair. Seth liked to get close to my head for that purpose, sniffing my hair was an automatic bonding behaviour. It was a friendly thing.

But – there was another aspect of scent that mattered to wolves too.

Melody joked about how she met Bryon – she wore no panties to seduce him the first time. Told me that when he noticed, he was on her in a second flat.

I always wondered if that was exaggerated for the story. I'm about to find out.

In my change room, I slip on the tiny black dress and I slip off my panties.

I'm going to wear it for all of 1 minute, walking out and walking back in.

It was a harmless test.

Besides – the shop was full, and the whole group was here.

I just wanted to tease Seth, see if he reacted any way or if he'd even notice.

I check myself out in the mirror and I release my hair from the bun, letting the length fall over my shoulders since the dress was strapless.

I feel like a different person. My eyes might look too wide and freaked out – maybe it'll be a permanent feature – but I don't hate it. I understand my expression. I love my body. I love how it keeps me alive – a survivor, a fighter.

Now I remember I'm also a woman.

As Seth said, wanting to be held down by a man was actually a healthy sign – completely unconnected from my trauma.

When he swept me onto the mat, it was only five seconds or so before he moved off – but I loved it and wanted more of that experience.

I wanted that attention. Again.

It was healthy for me. It felt right for me and my recovery.

I felt fucking amazing when he gave me that kind of attention.

"You ready?" Audrey asks outside my change room. I spin and open the door.

"Holy smokes," I gasp at Audrey, who's long braids contrast against the emerald green, and Violet looks perfect in the silky purple, as she twirls around.

"Denbark make wonderful stuff," Violet smirks and moves forward, "Seth is going to love that on you."

"Oh yeah, totally," Audrey agrees. I watch Violet and Audrey share a knowing smile before Violet walks out first.

Does everyone in the group know about us?

Eek.

"Seth!" I hear Violet call out before she makes her 'catwalk' down through the racks to where he's waiting by a pillar and a mirror, "Ready or not, here we come!"

I watch Audrey laughing at Violet's enthusiasm, before turning to me, whispering, "You realise she's preparing us for when she asks us to be her bridesmaids?"

"Oh! Good point..." I respond with a thrill rumbling in my tummy – I hope that's the case because I've always wanted to experience being a bridesmaid!

Audrey heads out next a moment later.

I peek around the wall and see Violet turning and heading back to the changerooms after receiving a compliment from Seth.

Seth looks as comfortable as any man put in such a position, which makes me mildly amused.

"Lovely," Seth nods and compliments Audrey next, "That green suits you."

Now Audrey turns, heading back with confidence.

Violet rushes up to me, whispering in my ear, "He's waiting for you, love. Off you go."

Before she can see me blush, I take a step while she's also ushered me out, a gentle hand on my back, pushing me forward to get me going.

I quickly hold my head up and my hands are clenched on the dress at the bottom, keeping it from flaring up too high as I start the walk. As I pass Audrey, she gives me a wink.

I relax my fingers and stop pulling at the dress when Seth's eyes lock onto my new outfit.

His eyes fall straight to my long legs, then up to my long hair and my totally new appearance. I'm grateful that his eyes didn't linger on my scars.

Seth says nothing, although his jaw locks as his eyes keep roaming as I close the distance.

I twirl for him and look around the shop at the same time, looking for any witnesses.

No one is staring.

"It's so short," Seth finally speaks, but instead of a compliment – he sounds... possessive – conservative actually. The same tone Bryon uses when he's scolding Melody for an exposing outfit. I look over my shoulder, Seth is reaching out a finger to the material, pointing to the hem, which is just below my ass. I take a small step back toward his front, without facing him, I reach over to quickly grab his hand.

I pull Seth's fingers to the material, "Feel it," I ask him in a sheepish whisper while staring at him over my shoulder. Seth's fingers curl along the hem of the material and I decide to be even more adventurous. I pull his hand just a bit closer – until his knuckles can feel the bare skin of my ass. Seth immediately looks up at me, nose flaring, fingers splayed out as I tug him even closer. Now his hand is right over my left butt cheek, "You like it?" I ask, immediately releasing his wrist and skipping forward, grabbing the dress and kicking up the material behind me, so he can see and confirm.

Seth goes from intensely curious and turned on – to having the full realisation slam into him that I'm completely butt naked underneath.

I chicken out from lingering to see what he'll say or do next.

With my tiny tease complete, I run back to the change rooms, and I put my other clothes back on – including my panties.

I throw my hair up into a messy bun again and I walk out with the girls.

Violet forcibly snatches each dress off Audrey and I, storming her way to the counter with determination.

"On me," Violet won't be negotiated with, "Don't you worry!"

Audrey and I are left gobsmacked by her generosity.

Audrey and I saunter back into the clothes. She spots other fits she has her eye on.

I keep shuffling back to Seth, hands clasped behind my back, a small smile on my face.

Seth is as stiff as a statue.

He's arms are crossed over his wide chest, his eyes seem to be brooding up a storm.

No smile.

All serious.

But I know better.

"I know what you're doing," Seth drawls, a deep growl of disapproval, "Eliza – bad."

"Bad? Maybe I wanted to experience being bad," I whisper back, leaning up to my tip toes and rocking back on my heels, "...tell me what you're really thinking... because I think you enjoyed it and you're putting on an act..."

"What I'm thinking?" Seth repeats, blinking.

"Tell me," I turn my head, giving him my ear.

Seth leans down, stepping forward, closing the distance as his lips caress my ear.

"I shouldn't reward that kind of bad behaviour from my wannabe girl. I'd like to throw you over my shoulder, take you home, spank you a few times – gently, of course – then I'd bury myself between your legs... lap up all that cream... that's the truth, and it's not happening," Seth pulls up, no part of him is touching me, but I feel completely owned.

I'm red all over.

I want that so bad.

I try being forward.

"Take me to your home," I ask him, before I beg him, "To your place."

"No," Seth's one word is cutting, "...have patience, love."

"I don't think I can," my hands start to tremble as I try reaching out for him, but I hear Jim and Clyde talking to one another as they approach us.

I quickly step back, busying myself looking at other clothes.

"Found a jacket," Clyde shows off his item, "Jim got blue jeans."

"Nice. I saw. Funny how shopping therapy wasn't on the list but considering how well its going, I guess now it counts," Seth jokes around with them, while I linger by but don't interrupt.

"To the food court," Violet walks by me, passing me one of the shopping bags into my palm, "Come on, everyone!"

As she leads the way, Audrey follows. Lynda was already waiting outside with her sunhats and she joins their quick strut to get lunch. Clyde and Jim notice the group is moving on from Denbark and they also tag along.

I turn to Seth, who's waiting for me. I start to stroll with him, not speaking of what just went down, "I need a drink," I say, casually, "I'm thirsty after all that. You?"

"Eliza," Seth growls under his breath, looking both pissed off and horny, "Please, listen. I need you to behave."

"I am."

"You're not," Seth shoots me a side-glare, "Please, sweetie."

"I can't stop wanting you, Seth," I blurt it out, before I quickly change the subject, "And – a-and lunch. And a drink. Let's join the group. I-I'm sorry."

I immediately break away from his side and stride ahead, feeling overwhelmed with my own forwardness.

Seth's growl is deep and very loud as I create distance, he actually has to force a cough to hide the uncontrollable sound.

The sound of that growl made a shiver run up my spine, all the way to my nape. Even my shoulders twitch a bit, as if I want to drop and submit. I fight off the urge.

Clearly the Alpha inside my therapist was angry that I moved away from him, but I needed to distance myself to keep my head on.

I was so ready. I needed this.

But I had to respect him. I didn't even know his full story yet.

Seth was right.

I had to slow down.

I needed to behave.

But damn... just before...?

Teasing Seth... that was fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 141K 32
Since the day she turn five she was forced in a wolf slavery. Melody has been beaten and worst. She gets passed around like a toy. She goes from pac...
88.7K 2K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
1.1K 102 13
♥♥♥More than a decade has passed since the revelation of the existence of the Species to the world. Despite this, these extraordinary beings continue...
30.7K 830 55
MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, comedy, terror, sex, love, hate and power...