Right or Wrong ?

By JJKlove007

Kim taehyung is logical. Everything he does has some logical explanation. He liked Jimin and tried to get his... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part - 4
Part -5
Part -6
Part -7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part- 11
Part-12
Part-13
Part -14
Part -16
Part- 17
Part - 18
Part -19
Part 20
Part-21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part-25
Part -26
Part-27
Part - 28
Part-29

Part - 15

606 27 15
By JJKlove007

Taehyung was furious today. He waited for a long time for a project. Today they went to meet the investor. He was really nervous about it. Cause it was like a dream project for him and if he could  get investor's approval. Their company Vante would be huge. But he knew that the investor Mr. Do Jin was a hypocrite and old-school type person. That's why he was anxious this week. He even mentioned that with Jungkook.

But everything went in vain. The investor didn't even offer them the chance to explain the project fully. He told Tae that " I know young people like you. You guys always think you know everything. But actually you are overestimating yourself kid. Your project sounded like a kid's banter , a gibberish which was presented in a flashy package . Gain more experience and after some years when you will be mature then you can understand my words. We didn't have gray hair for nothing. "

Taehyung was beyond angry. One thing he hates the most is being judged by someone because of his age and being called as a kid . So he replied, " You have gray hair because of iron and copper deficiency. If gray hair means experience then why would people dye their hair in other colours? Dyes and the pigmentation sector should ban themselves because they don't have a purpose. Right?"

As expected they were thrown out afterwards. He felt humiliated and extremely angry because of that. So he was thinking about everything in his bed. He didn't want to talk to anybody or didn't want to do anything.

In the afternoon Jungkook was texting Taehyung to know how was his meeting and all.

Jungkook

Hii

Hii2

Hii3

Hola..

What's up?

How was your meeting?

Where you at?

I will message later. Take care though you are busy.

Had your dinner?

I'm worried. Just text me something. Anything is fine.

At least tell me you're busy. You might have work. I'm trying to understand. But kind of worried.

Are you okay?

Can I call you?

If you see any of these messages. Just reply me once.

Hii...

Want to listen to a joke?

Hii again...

Are you busy?

Sorry that was dumb. I know you are busy. I'm really sorry for disturbing you. But I am getting anxious. So just wanted to check on you.

Heyy...

You okay na?

Please take care..

It's late though. You shouldn't work till this late.

Did you eat something?

Jungkook was really worried because they almost daily spoke to each other. At least they talk over test messages. But today there was no response. That never happened till now. He wanted to be understanding. But as time was passing little by little he was getting more and more anxious. Today was an important day for Taehyung. So he thought something might have happened there. He was bothered by his thoughts. So he tried to call him. But Tae didn't answered his two calls.

Taehyung was now kind of contemplating everything.  He never had failed in anything .
This feeling of getting failed in life for the first time was killing him from within. He was devastated, heartbroken, sad, feeling guilty about how he could fail, he had never ever experienced this earlier. I was feeling embarrassed and ashamed of himself though everyone in his team told him that it was okay .
But he was not able to digest this and accept his 1st failure. He kept thinking that over and over but still couldn't accept this.

His phone was silent so he didn't know about Jungkook's worried approach to him. It was really late at night (1 am) when he checked his phone. He saw younger's worried messages.

Jungkook couldn't sleep a wink so when he saw that his messages are seen . He dialled Tae's number..

Taehyung accepted the call.

Hey..

Hey.. Are you okay?

I'm okay. I just wasn't in the mood to check on my phone.

How was the meeting?

It was bad. They didn't accept my proposal. They didn't even check it properly.

Oh .. I'm sorry.

Hey.. don't be.. They just called me a kid with not much experience. Maybe they are right. I was over expecting from myself .

Hey.. don't say that.

Don't worry. I'll be okay. Just need some time with myself to process everything. Can I talk later?. I really don't want to vent my emotions on you. Bye then..

Oh..okay..take care and don't stress..

J

ungkook wanted to talk more but the call ended. He was thinking of ways to cheer up Tae. Then he got an idea. He quickly found the resume Tae sent him earlier. Seeing the resume he was jumping around happily because now he can execute his plan.
So he started making ingredients for the special dish called 'cheering up your special ones'.

The next day

Taehyung didn't sleep well because of his overthinking and worries so when Joon called him to get his parcel he was already up.

He was surprised that someone sent him something that was also in the morning.  He brought everything from the delivery man and was double shocked.
There was a card saying
' a small something for a person as special as you Tae - from Jungkook '

There was a nice bouquet of flowers with a card .
He opened the card.There was something written in it
" Flowers for you..
Cause a good smell attracts good thoughts "

Reading the card a small smile was starting to adorn his lips. Taehyung thought, ' what is this huh? And you said I'm cheesy '

Then he opened another package. There was a basket full of baked goods. He was literally drooling smelling these delicious things .

He opened the card and read it out smiling.
" My one friend said..' happiness starts from our belly' . So a small attempt to make your belly full to spread happiness."

His worries were disappearing already. With a happy mind he opened the last package. It was a glass jar full of star origamis.

There was no card with it. He searched again and again but nothing. So he opened the jar and spread one of the origami.

There was something written in it. He read it. Then he opened another and another. He opened them all . Reading them one by one he was smiling, sometimes a tear slipped his eyes. He didn't even notice those tears. He was poignant. He read them again one by one.

• Failures can be unprecedented.

• Never Blame anyone including you for your failure. Blaming can never be a solution.

• Failures should be accepted.

• Identifying the reason for failure is very important.

• Failure needs to be dealt with in a positive approach.

• Even if you fail again, always give your best and you will surprise yourself.

• It makes you a more stronger person.

• Success gets valued more because of Failure.

• Don’t let failure define you as a person.

• Its not the end, it is just the beginning.

• Failure is always the way forward ahead!!

• The taste of success is always sweeter after a failure!!

• Now some things I got to know about you.

• You are passionate. You work with a lot passion and excitement.

• You are hardworking. You really work hard to achieve your goals.

• You are a perfectionist . You always work your absolute best .

•  Your entrepreneurial skills are a cherry on top.

• Your networking skills deserve praises.

• You are creative. When you talk about stories you want to add, it shows

• You are flexible . I've seen you work at early mornings , late night and every time of the day when it needs.

• Your leadership skills are great. You bind your team together and lead their way.

• You are dedicated to your work.

• You are positive thinker .

• You are detail orientated. You always focus on little details which others forget to notice even .

• You are a problem solver, solution orientated person.

• You have lot of energy and endurance.

•  You can view a situation from multiple perspectives and empathize with others.

• You are an intelligent person and know all recent trends and tactics.

• I always find your witty and upbeat personality inspiring.

•  You are quite observant about surroundings.

• You have so many great qualities. If I continue myself, my pen's gonna give up .

• I hope you don’t feel alone as you go through this time.

• My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you all the way.

• Just wanted you to know you’re an amazing person with amazing potential and qualities. Don't ever think yourself as you are nothing.

• And I’m just a text or phone call away.

• You’re being so strong—and patient. Keep the faith. Things are going to start looking up soon.

• I’ll be in touch to see if you want to talk, vent, rant, whatever.

• I can’t imagine how you feel. But I can listen when you need to talk.

• It just doesn’t seem fair that someone as dedicated and hardworking as you should be laid off. But I’m trusting those same qualities to help you bounce back.

• Be good to yourself. And let others be good to you, too.

• I know what you’re going through is hard, but I’m rooting for you every minute of every day.

• This is tough, but you’re tougher.

• This is just a stepping stone along the path to something better.

• Sometimes it takes a tough ending to make a bright new beginning. Wishing you all the strength you need right now.

• The next chapter of your life is gonna be so amazing.

• With your brains and talent, I just know you’ll make a positive contribution at your next step.

• We’ve got friends for our happiest days and saddest moments. I hope you know I’m your friend now just as much as ever.

• Just wanted to send you a smile today.

• I’m not sure what’s most helpful right now, but I figure I might write you these.

• No wise words or advice here. Just me. Thinking of you. Hoping for you. Wishing you better days ahead.

• This, too, shall pass. And you'll be more glorious than ever.

• I'm sending virtual hugs right now to cheer you up.

Just like these there are total hundred origamis. Taehyung was totally energized but mainly he was touched by his sincerity. He might be writing these all night yesterday.

Taehyung was filled with new hopes and started thinking to make another presentation which will be more accurate and more creative and he will present that to another investor.
He started to work putting a cookie in his mouth because after that he has to talk to someone who was worried for him and was waiting for him . And that was the greatest feeling he has felt in years.

___________________________________________

a/n: hey lovelies....
How are you guys doing?

I want someone to give me gifts like Jungkook did. But I have no one as special as him😩
Poor me .
Btw Enjoy your failures too guys ... sending positive hopes to all of you..Hope all the darkness will fade away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 4.3K 33
Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... But! What will happen if that certain so...
32.7K 1.6K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
5.7K 344 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
112K 6.5K 12
Kim Taehyung is a final year student, a really popular one among the students and professors while Jeon Jungkook is a fresher university student who...