MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED ✅ ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚡
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚡
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❤️⚡
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT 🥁🎉
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT 💕⚡
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE 💕🌝
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚡
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❤️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION ❤️💕
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❤️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN 😉
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❤️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚡❤️

8.4K 263 5
By Sahithi_writes

RUHAAN POV :

I can see the fear in her eyes. She was scared and shivering .

I don't know why but I don't like that . I moved my guard aside and I came in front of her but just then she fainted.

I caught hold of her in my arms . Unknowingly a smile appeared on my face . She was in her black robe and hat .
I saw a medal around her neck .

My bride is so talented , She is a topper.
I said to myself. I sighed one of my guard to pick up her belongings which was fell on the ground when she fainted.

I picked up her in my arms . She is so lite weight . I made her sit in my car beside me and we started towards our destination.

For the first time I feel so comfortable around a woman and I put her head on my shoulder. I didn't want her to wake up . I feel she is awake so I put little chloroform near her nose and she fell asleep.

We reached my personal plane . I picked up her in my arms and I commanded my pilot to move towards my personal island .

My secretary made all the arrangements of weeding. I took her into the room and I told the maids to get her ready soon .

Well today is my weeding so , I too got ready in my perfect sherwani . The pandit fixed the muhurat at night as I ordered .

Coz I know she can't wake up so early due to chloroform. I feel she didn't sleep last night coz she is too brave and fought with my guards .

Well I'm ready and I checked myself in the mirror and I went to check my bride . The maids made her wore the bridal lehenga and done with her hair style .

She was still asleep. The maids didn't put
any jewellery yet but they are done with the lite makeup as I told them .

I ordered them to leave the room. They all left leaving us alone in the room .

She was sitting in a chair with her eyes closed . I bent down standing on my knees and looked at her . I never knew I could ever be lost in someone whom I just met .
I never trust anyone but I wanna trust her . She feels like an angel fallen from heaven just to be with me . I don't know why I feel the raising of my heartbeat.

Suddenly my phone rang and I came into my senses. I got up and checked my phone and it wasn't something important. So I cut the call.

Soon I realised I was so lost into her .I just blinked my eyes took a deep breath.

What's happening to me ? Why is this girl affecting me ? I don't know why and how I just ignored those questions.

I feel she was not in her complete bridal look . She doesn't wore any jewellery yet . So I thought to make her wear the jewellery by myself.

I started with anklets . I bent down took her left feet and placed it on my thighs and made her wore the anklets , I did same with her right feet too . Her feet are so beautiful just like a white daisy flower .

I lifted my head to see her . I don't know why a small smile appeared on my face .
She is just looking like a sleeping Beauty.
My subconscious mind thought.

I just ignored that thought and took her hand and made her wore the red and gold bangles which are matching her outfit. I touched her palm and they were so soft. Her palms just felt like a soft feather .

I also put ring bracelet on her hands . Her hands are looking so gorgeous.

I took the waistband and I slowly put my hands around her waist with the waistband in my hand . I slowly hooked it at the last ring of it .

While removing my hands I accidentally touched her bare waist . She was soft and warm .

I got up and made her wore the necklace and long chains . Then I took earrings and maang tika . I put on all the needed jewellery on her .

I feel one thing is missing and I figured it out. I took the bindi and put on her forehead middle of her eyebrows.

She is looking so beautiful and elegant.

I took kajal from the makeup box and I applied a small dot on her right cheek .
I know Telugu people put a black dot on both bride and groom on their cheeks .so I put that for her.

"Haaye Nazar na Lage tumhe " I thought in my mind .

I held her hand and spoke " I know it will be a big shock for but your father shouldn't cheated on me , now you have to pay the price for it , I'm sorry I'm gonna hurt you but I will make sure I take a good care of you " .

I know she can't hear me now but I just wanna tell this to her coz she didn't do anything wrong but it's her father . I can't let her go now and her father can't escape from me .

I bent till her shoulder, put her hand around my shoulder and I lifted up her into my arms . I went towards the bed and placed her on the bed comfortably .

There is still some time left for our marriage and she can't escape coz it's my private island. I placed a kiss on her forehead and I switch off the lights and went out from the room and locked the door.

I went to check the arrangements and everything was going perfectly.

I thought to put my marriage live to ajay so , that he can see his daughter's marriage and make him regret.

There is still 1 hour left for the marriage and I think the effect of chloroform might be completed and she might be awake .

I went to check on her .

I knocked the door before opening and I opened the door and went inside.

I can see my bride is fully awake . She was standing in front of the mirror and she turned to me when I opened the door. She was so suprised , shocked and scared.

" Oh ..! Glad to see you awake sweetheart " . I spoke . She looked at me confused and she took a step a back .

Finally she spoke " who are you ? Why did you bought me here ? What do you want ? " .

I didn't wanna waste any time I took my phone and showed the picture of her and her father Ajay and told he is your father right ? I asked her and she gave me a confused look .

I spoke to her " your father did fraud with me and you know I can't tolerate lies sweetheart and you're gonna pay for it " .

She didn't spoke anything she kept quiet and she was lost in her thoughts. I moved forward towards her . She got worried and tried to escape I caught hold of her hand , grabbed her waist and pinned her towards the wall .

We both are too close there is no gap between us . She moved her face aside from mine and tried to remove my grip but I'm not weak . I held her more tighter in my grip and I can feel she was scared and shivering by this act of mine .

I made my grip loosen and bent towards her neck and whispered in her ear " you gonna pay for it sweetheart " and I moved my face aback to see her .

She stopped moving by listening to my words and suddenly she turned her face towards me by this act of her our lips touched making a peck .

I stopped for a second , loosing my grip on her and she pushed me aside making me fall on the bed . I chuckled and I slowly got up and followed her .

My guards tried to stop her but she throwed the flower vase on their face , make them fall and went outside the mansion .

I'm literally loving her every action .

She was surprised to see the sand and the beach . " Where am I ? " She spoke to herself .

I stood back of her and called her by her name " Miss Vidya " . She turned around looking so shocked .

I spoke to her making an eye contact " you are in my private island sweetheart and You can't escape , If you ever tried to escape I'm just gonna kill your father  So , be a good girl and marry me " .

She was silent for sometime and fall on her knees crying. I bent down to her I touched her face wiped her tears and hugged her . I promised her " I will take a good care of her and I won't hurt her family if she willingly marries me " .

She stopped crying and placed her hand on my chest telling to release the hug .
I released her from the hug .

She spoke looking into my eyes " I'm ok to marry you but promise me you won't do anything to my family " .

I promised her I won't kill or hurt anyone physically , Coz mentally they are gonna pay for it .

I moved my hand forward asking for her hand . She placed her hand in mine and we both went towards the mandap .

We both sat in the mandap and the pandit started reciting sacred mantras .
I made her wore varmala and she too made me wore varmala .
We took our saath pheras and 7 vows .
I put mangalsutra around her neck and filled her forehead with vermilion.

So , finally I got married and I took my revenge but the revenge is not yet completed . I thought this in my mind and just then the pandit took my hand and put her hand in mine saying from today you both are husband and wife . He declared it .

So , now I am her husband and she is my wife .

*****************************************

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So hello guys 👋🏻 I hope you found this part interesting. The next chapters are gonna be more interesting so , wait for next update.

I hope you love this update

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 963 39
How can someone marry a murderer of her own family? Inaayah munir radwan, nothing but a mystery in its self, only she can solve her. ubaid siddiqui...
56.2K 1.9K 35
Kiana Kapoor a 18 year old cute and bubbly girl. She is in love with her best friend's elder brother ever since she knew the meaning of love but she...
343K 13.5K 51
Book 1 of compilation of short Muslim love stories. Some serious and some funny stories. Short stories: 1~ || Taqdeer - Destiny || (completed) 2~ |...
236K 2.3K 6
A young girl gets sold to a vampire lord by her family He becomes obsessed with her He loves her, he would kill for her He doesn't care if she doesn...