Attitude

By throwaway345697

A girl with a bad attitude meets mafia man. (This story is over but I am updating with new chapters every onc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
The Hoe Chronicles chapter 1
The Hoe Chronicles chapter 2
The Hoe chronicles chapter 3
The Hoe Chronicles Chapter 4
The Hoe Chronicles Chapter 5

Chapter 29

985 19 2
By throwaway345697

(2 days ago)
~Thiago~

Sierra: you say you will bring me to Sienna?

Me: Sienna?

Sierra: yes. Her name is Sienna.

While I ready that text I then go over to my computer and type her name in again. But this time, everything comes up. Her birthdate, where she lived, her number, everything. She has a very beautiful name.

When I typed in her name before, when I first met her I tried to look her up and I couldn't find anything. Because her name isn't Vanity.

Me: well yes. I got her, she
told me that you died

Sierra: yes because they wanted to stop her from seeing me.

Me: well me and my friend are coming to bring you to her.

Me: her 18th is coming up. I want this to be her early gift.

Sierra: yes. I wanna be there for my baby's 18th
Sierra: when is this gonna carry out?

Just when I'm about to reply Vanity walks in. Or should I say Sienna... this catches me off guard so I jump a little.

"Who are you texting?" She asks me.

Think, think.

"Nobody. Where's Optimus?" I ask her.

Damnit. Why the fuck would I say that? Now she's gonna know there's something up.

"With Rico. I'm going to my room now" she says back and leaves.

Shit. I made her mad.

I then lean my head back and sigh before going to her room.

——————————————

(One day ago)

It's almost time to leave and Rico is in my room getting ready. We're about to leave and I go to Siennas room to go and say bye. But she not in there.

Me: where are you

Vanity: Diana's room.

I don't respond and I just go straight there. When I open the door Optimus is tearing up a bunch of socks and Diana and Sienna are sitting on her bed.

"Look who it is?" Diana says with a smirk on her face.

"Shut up Diana I ain't here for you" I say back but her smirk never fades.

"Oh I know" she says smugly.

She is so fucking annoying.

I then turn to Sienna.

"Me and Rico are leaving" I tell her and she looks at me with a bored expression.

"Where are yall going?" She asks me.

Well...can't say that.

"We'll be back" I say then go over to kiss her cheek.

"Bye mama" i say to her then leave the room and go back to Rico.

"Alright we're ready to go" I tell him.

——————————————

We get Sierra home. Rico's standing near the wall and she's freaking out right now.

"Where's Sienna?" She asks me and I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know I'll call her" I tell her and she nods and lets out a little thank you. As soon as I call Sierra she answers.

"I'm a petsmart with Diana and Optimus. You sound weird. What's wrong?" She asks me and I chuckle a little.

She's worried about me?

"Nothing. But could you come home? I have something I wanna show you" I say and look towards Sierra for a second.

"Uh, yeah sure. I'll be there as soon as I'm done in here" she tells me.

"Ok bye" I say then hang up the call. I put my phone back in my pocket and turn back to Sierra.

"She should be here in a few" I say to her and she nods.

"Do you think she'll be mad at me?" She asks me and I shake my head.

"Why would she?" I ask her.

"Well I haven't seen her for all these years and I don't think she would want to see me again" she says sadly.

"Trust me. She'll want to see you." I reassure her.

I hope.

I then get a text from Sienna saying that's she's here. I go stand by the front door and wait for her to come in. When she does I smile at her and her face falls.

"Oh my gosh what happened to you?" She ask and puts her hands on my face and touch one of my cuts. I wince and push her hand away.

"Ow. Don't touch it." I tell her then continue "anyway come on let me show you" I say and grab her hand to lead her to the living room.

"Sienna? Sienna my baby" Sierra says loudly.

"Thiago who is that. What was that voice?" She asks and stops moving to try and prevent me from dragging her.

Maybe this wasn't...

"Come on mama trust me" I try to calm her down and keep guiding her to her mother.

"No. You tell me who that is first" she tells me and I ignore her and we finally get to the living room. When she sees her mother she freezes. Her whole body stiffens and she starts to breathe erratically. I go over to stand by Rico and Diana comes to stand with us with Optimus in her arms.

"Well Thiago, this might've been a good idea for a birthday gift." Rico tells me and I nod.

"Will one of you tell me what the fuck is going on right now?" Diana whisper yells at us.

"That's V's mom. Thiago dragged me to go get her as a birthday gift for Vanity" Rico tells her and I roll my eyes because that's not exactly what happened.

As we're watching the scene unfold in front of us it breaks my heart to see Sienna cry. She never cries.

"If it wasn't for these two boys I would still be in that place" Sierra says and points at me and Rico.

"You know these boys Sienna?" She asks her and she looks at us before responding.

"Yeah...they're my friends" she says.

Friend? Is she serious right now? She better not be telling everyone that.

Just as she says that I go upstairs and up to my room. I lie down in my bed and think for a minute.

Does she actually think of me as a friend? I mean, she grouped me with RICO. Me and Rico are not the same.

I sit there to think and sigh as I close my eyes and start to go to sleep.

Today was a long day...

——————————————

~Sienna~

I go back to the living room with my mom and watch her play with Baby Optimus.  I sit down on the couch next to her and she looks at me and smiles.

"You've grown so much since I last saw you" she tells me and I nod.

"Yeah... it's been almost 5 years." I say and she holds my hand.

"How long have you been here for?" She asks me.

"A couple months" I tell her and she nods.

"Oh so you just got here" she says and I nod.

Yeah. Basically.

"So... do I get to stay here or...?"

"Oh definitely you're starting here. And we will protect you" I say and she smiles at me.

"Well come on, we're going to ask Luis where your room will be" I say then get up and she gets up too.

"And don't worry Luis looks scary, but he's just annoying" I tell her and she giggles.

"Are you sure I won't be intruding?" She asks and I shake my head.

"There's no such thing" I say and open Luis's door. He looks like he's in the middle of reading through papers.

"Luis, this is my mother Sierra. Do you have a room for her to stay in?" I ask him and he nods then gets up.

"Yes we do. Sierra if you don't mind, I would like to show you to your room" he asks her and she smiles shyly and nods. He then guides her by the small of her back to her room.

Wow did he just steal my own mother from me?

I then go back out to get Optimus and he's in the living room rolling on the floor. I smile and laugh a bit.

"Boy get up, come on we going to my room" I tell him and he jumps up when he hears my voice.

Just then Diana comes from behind me.

"Girl come with me" she says and starts dragging me to her room. Optimus follows us he climbs up the stairs and this time doesn't bust his ass.

We get to Diana's room and I sit on her bed.

"You do realize what you did right?" She asks me and I shake my head.

What did I do?

"You called Thiago, your man, your friend in front of your mom" she tells me and pokes my chest.

Is that why he left like that?

"Technically, no I didn't" I tell her and she scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"Well that's what it seemed like. Why else would he have gone upstairs after you said that he and Rico were your friends?" She asks me and I sigh.

"Well what do you want me to do about that?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"I don't know but yall should probably figure that out quick" she says.

"Yeah whatever. Come on Optimus" I say and he gets up and starts following me.

——————————————

(A/N- yall I am so sorry that I don't have the patience to write the process of getting Sierra. Maybe later idk...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 1 18
[a bad boy and good girl story] just a guy at school, Boyfriend was certainly someone. despite being rough around the edges and tries to act all 'coo...
1.9M 58K 38
Frankie has just become the youngest and only female in a local barbershop after just moving into town. She has no living family or friends back home...
48.4K 1.1K 44
Book 2 Siempre. Always. That's how I thought it would be. That's how I thought we would be. But we weren't, because she was gone even before our sto...