ST. VAL'S 2024

By ShortStory

Welcome to the 7th edition of the Saint Vals Contest, 2024 is here, and we are bringing all the love! Can yo... More

INTRODUCTION
TAGFEST
CONTEST GUIDELINES
CATEGORY ONE: SHORT STORY
CATEGORY TWO: POETRY
FAQs
LOVE SONGS
DESCRIPTIVE MEMORY
ORANGE HEARTS
FOODIES ASSEMBLE
SHAPES OF LOVE
THE FIVE SILENT LANGUAGES
POWERFUL WORDS
THE GREAT CUPID HUNT
IT BEGAN WITH A SEED
HOW MANY JELLY BEANS ARE LEFT IN THE JAR
LONG LIVE...!
A SWEET TOOTH
AND THE WINNERS ARE...

A BIG ST. VALS SHOUT OUT

27 1 0
By ShortStory

Valentine's Day is finally upon us! Show your favorite people, how much they mean to you by tagging them in the comments and expressing your love!

But don't worry, the celebration doesn't have to end here. Keep the love going all year round, and we'll see you again next year for another round of Valentine's Day fun!

The short story contest and the poetry contest will remain open for submission until the 28th of February, so take a seat and find your pen: Saint Vals is far from over!

For those not participating, stay tuned for the announcement of our winners in March.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 3.2K 34
[COMPLETED] When two people have the same friends, they're bound to become close. Side ships- β€’ Changlix β€’ Seungjin β€’Jeongchan [[[Some chapter are a...
32K 904 15
there was a rumor going around. "𝒂 π’π’†π’˜ 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕? 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’Šπ’•'𝒔 𝒂 π’ƒπ’π’š!" all the girls were screaming. i just didn't get it, until the d...
11.4K 379 17
Welcome to the EsthetΓ―que Book Club! Do you wish to receive constructive feedback on what you write? Do you desire to know what people feel after re...
269K 6.6K 10
It was like you were sleeping, indulging in a wonderful dream. The arrogant King of the Court captured your shy little heart,but unfortunately did no...