ST. VAL'S 2024

By ShortStory

Welcome to the 7th edition of the Saint Vals Contest, 2024 is here, and we are bringing all the love! Can yo... More

INTRODUCTION
TAGFEST
CONTEST GUIDELINES
CATEGORY ONE: SHORT STORY
CATEGORY TWO: POETRY
FAQs
LOVE SONGS
DESCRIPTIVE MEMORY
ORANGE HEARTS
FOODIES ASSEMBLE
SHAPES OF LOVE
THE FIVE SILENT LANGUAGES
POWERFUL WORDS
IT BEGAN WITH A SEED
HOW MANY JELLY BEANS ARE LEFT IN THE JAR
LONG LIVE...!
A SWEET TOOTH
A BIG ST. VALS SHOUT OUT
AND THE WINNERS ARE...

THE GREAT CUPID HUNT

13 0 0
By ShortStory

Do you have a talent for sniffing out amazing love stories? Are you a bookworm who can't get enough of stories about friends and lovers? We want to hear from you! Share your favorite book(s) that feature strong friendships and/or romantic relationships in the comments below. Tell us what you love about the characters and their dynamic, and why you think it's important for us to read about these types of connections.

Let's create a nice reading list before Saint Valentine's Day arrives!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365 53 18
ℙ𝕀𝕀π•₯ !!!! π•šπ•₯'𝕀 π•žπ•– π”Ήπ•’π•£π•“π•šπ•– , π•š 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•˜π•¦π•ͺ𝕀 π•₯𝕠 π•›π• π•šπ•Ÿ π•žπ•– π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•žπ•ͺ π•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•€ π• π•Ÿ π•₯π•™π•šπ•€ 𝕒...
79.5K 3.2K 34
[COMPLETED] When two people have the same friends, they're bound to become close. Side ships- β€’ Changlix β€’ Seungjin β€’Jeongchan [[[Some chapter are a...
readers By smhhh

Short Story

42.2K 61 8
shhhhhhh.
53.6K 1.1K 75
Welcome to the Flexible Book Exchange, a club for writers and readers looking to get feedback on their work. Unlike the traditional structure of a re...