Taekook Love stories

By ssssss21199

Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy end... More

Possession (1)
Possession (2)
Possession (End)
Innocent Tae
SECRET
Dependant
Only you
Neglected (1)
Neglected (End)
Sacrifices (1)
Sacrifices (End)
Hurt (1)
Hurt (2)
Hurt (End)
I need your love (1)
I need your love (End)
Loving you... loosing me (1)
Loving you... loosing me (End)
Pain.... (1)
Pain.... (2)
Pain.... (End)
Heartbroken feelings... (1)
Heartbroken feelings... (End)
You are Precious my love (1)
You are Precious my love (End)
You're the light of my darkness... (1)
You're the light of my darkness... (2)
You're the light of my darkness... (End)
New Book update!! New Book update!!
Love
Revenge (2)
Revenge (3)
Revenge (End)
Status doesn't matter
In love with the Warrior
Missing Pieces... (1)
Missing Pieces... (2)
Missing Pieces... (End)
Misunderstood (1)
Misunderstood (End)
Wish you were there for me... (1)
Wish you were there for me... (2)
Wish you were there for me... (3)
Wish you were there for me... (4)
Wish you were there for me... (End)
Trusting you
Everything for you... (1)
Everything for you... (2)
Everything for you... (3)
Everything for you... (4)
Everything for you... (5)
Everything for you... (6)
Everything for you... (End)
I might be Wherever you are (1)
I might be Wherever you are (End)
You broke me first... (1)
You broke me first... (End)
Insecurities
Perfect... (1)
Perfect... (End)

Revenge (1)

2.1K 79 26
By ssssss21199

Requested by - 50607GBiro
Storyline by - btsarmy13061329
Written by - Of course by your author, that is me!🙂
Hope I didn't disappointed you 🙇🏻‍♀️
Ignore the mistakes...
.
.

"You did it appa!! You did it... You became the CEO! Yippee!"
Jungkook jumped in happiness along with his father.

'I am CEO baby but... Not by my hard work but bad work'
Jungkook's father thought.

"Jungkookie baby... Stop dancing your father will get tired... Right honey?"
Jungkook's mother came into the scene.

"Eomma not today... My father became the CEO"
"Mhm... CEO, that too of a very small company, right honey?"
She taunted. Mr. Jeon hung his head low.

"So what? He will give the company the highest position. I know my appa, don't worry about it"
Mr. Jeon nodded while his wife smiled at them... Fake smiled

So this is the perfect family, or we can say the perfect family only for Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook, cute bubby and strong boy who loves his father dearly. He saw his father's hard work, late night work, taking care of his wife and many more.

He want to become like his father. But Mr. Jeon is not the father on which we should get proud he is coping with his own struggles. He was nice person. Very very very nice person, the same things Jungkook had grasped it just the situation made him the opposite man he was. He wanna give his wife the best life the way she want. The company where he was working as an employee, he was happy working there but to make his wife happy and satisfy he did illegal works for the CEO position just to impress his wife.

By mixing the wrong file and sending it through company's mail. Which made the CEO titled as corrupt CEO and he was the trustworthy among the people and they voted him for that position. So now, he is the new CEO of the company. But the thing is that his wife is still not satisfied she need more.
.
.

"Try contacting this young CEO stupid man!"
Jungkook's mother showed the picture of the youngest top CEO.

"Just for a minute will you stop calling me stupid?"
He asked.

"No!"
She replied.

"As expected... Why are you showing me this guy's picture?"
"Because he is the topmost person in our country and basically we are in US because of my stupidity which held 25 years ago, anyways he is topmost youngest CEO, you should approach his company for a project or any collaboration so that we can get enough success and money"
She explained.

"But why? We can collaborate here's company too then why there? I don't wanna go there once again"
Mrs. Jeon rolled her eyes.

"This is the reason I called you stupid man! Why can't you be in his good books?! Why? I know we will get a great success"

"Fine, I will contact him"
"Good"
.
.

Kim Taehyung the most handsome, kind, innocent and brave person, who is the successful young CEO of his company. He don't like liars at all. But if he gets attached with someone he will never leave that person's side. He was having a very perfect life. His parents were proud of him and now started to see the beautiful girl or boy for his marriage.

Yes, the younger CEO is openly bisexual. He don't care about the reputation, the thing he cares about is his self respect, dignity and his loved closed ones.

"Sir! The CEO of xxxx company wanted to collaborate with you"
Taehyung's assistant informed.

"That company of the US who was in the track of bankruptcy but the employee of that company handled the situation?"
Taehyung asked while the assistant nodded his head.

"Okay, send him the answer saying that we are ready..."
He nodded and left the place.

"Okay Taehyung back to the work"
"Which work? No work, you have to eat the food"
Min Yoongi the another head of Tae's company said in anger.

"Why hyung?"
"Because it's lunch time mister! Always work work work... Eomma scolds me that I'm your soulmate then also my TaeTae is getting weak"
Park Jimin Taehyung's best friend entered in the scene not letting Yoongi speak.

"Oh my goodness hyung, you have a lot of capacity to speak"
Taehyung teased.

"Shut up and come have it, you too Yoongi hyung"
Yoongi nodded and they had their lunch, with vmin's nonstop blabbering and Yoongi's listening.
.
.

Mr. Jeon got the noticed of Taehyung's company's collaboration, he was happy but as usual his wife was still not that happy.

"Where are we staying appa?"
Jungkook asked.

"At our old home--"
"That small and dirty house... Where I gave my first time"
Jungkook's mother whispered the last sentence.

"Oh... So it's our nation"
Mr. Jeon nodded.

Time skip

| At Kim's company |

Mr. Jeon showed them the presentation of their company. Taehyung was impressed.

"It's great Mr. Jeon. I'm impressed. Okay then it's final... Lets final the project"
Taehyung and Mr. Jeon shook their hand.

It started perfectly, Taehyung was impressed by Mr. Jeon's work. Yoongi too praised Mr. Jeon.

The collaboration made both of their companies at high position and seeing this success Mr. Jeon's greed increased and he wanted more... More in the sense Taehyung's position. He is thinking that taking over Taehyung's company will make his wife happy.

He started to make the plan to take Kim's company's confidential information, for using it against the company, just the way he did with the previous company

After a lot of struggles like throwing the money on the peon's, who started to work for him. Such a selfish people.

But in Kim's company, there's the presence of Min Yoongi... No one can hide from his sight. He catched each and every move of Mr. Jeon's and the greedy peon's of the company.

He let them do what they wanted as the main file was already with him.

But now it's enough, he can't let go anything, he informed Taehyung, who immediately took action on Mr. Jeon, by cancelling the collaboration plus fired the peon's and other ones who gave him helping hand.

"Such a freak he was hyung! Thank goodness, you caught him otherwise this compan--"
"Shh bear, calm down first, don't worry... Everything is alright"
Taehyung nodded.

"You know I investigated his every single detail and some of the rumours said that the company where he is working as CEO is also he got by his fraud doings"
Yoongi informed.

"L-leave it hyung, I don't care about his history, geography... I just care about this company. Appa expects so much from me and thank you so much from saving me and this company"

"It's mine too baby, anyways... Whatsoever it is, the thing is that media got to know about it and they might have spread the news all over the world... So..."
Taehyung nodded.

"It's fine, he deserves it anyways."
Yoongi nodded.
.
.

Mr. Jeon went to US alone, for looking at the company but he got stuck ny reporters.

"Mr. Jeon after trying to snatch the position of Mr. Kim, you still are coming in this company..."
The reporter stopped Mr. Jeon in the middle.

"Who knows you did the same thing with this company too... Such a shame!!"
Another reporter spoke.

"I-I didn't..."
Mr. Jeon pushed the reporters away and made his way to his office.

People were murmuring and gossiping about him.

'What should I do now?'
Mr. Jeon thought.
.
.

It's been three days for that scene Mr. Jeon faced a lot of humiliation, even his company got bankrupt and also got banned completely. He wasn't able to save his company. So he left to his wife and child. Jungkook was unaware about it, as his father don't wanted him to think of him as a bad person.
.
.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?! DO YOU WANT ME AND JUNGKOOK TO DIE OUT OF HUMILIATION, HUH?!"
She broke the vase in anger.

"B-but, I n-need--"
"Shhh! Just get the hell out of here!! I don't care... I don't want my child's reputation got waste"
She yelled.

"Your child? Now it's your child huh?! Do you even know the meani--"
"Stop this melodrama and get lost! This instance!! I will tell your son about your deeds then see how he will hate you!!"
Mr. Jeon started to scare at that thought.

"No he will understand me, I know"
"Huh! Not at all... He respects you, but after hearing your these deeds he will surely... Truly, definitely will spit on you in shame! He is out with his friends that's why you are safe!! Just leave before he comes"
She spat harshly.

Mr. Jeon was devastated, he did everything to make this gold digger of a person as in his wife a happy person. He regretted taking her with him, he regretted fighting with her parents, for her self respect.

'There is no use of regretting now... I know what should I do'
Mr. Jeon left the place.

Next day...

"Mr. Jeon, the former CEO of his company attempted suicide... Reason behind this big step is just regret for his deeds..."
The news flash on the very next indicating the death of Mr. Jeon.

"Such a coward"
Yoongi muttered and turned off the television.

"There is not just this simple reason hyung, it's bad but what about his family, now?"
"Hm, I'm feeling about his family"
Yoongi and Taehyung sighed sadly.
.
.

With Jungkook

"APPA!! WHY?! W-why you left me? That too like this?!"
Jungkook wailed loudly.

'Now I am off to burden... Now go on to the next plan honey...'
She thought to herself.

"J-jungkook baby calm d-down. Your father didn't do it by himself, he w-was provoked"
Mrs. Jeon said in fake sadness.

"What-- what d-do you mean eomma?"
"Baby, y-your father was got provoked b-by Kim Taehyung"
"What?! How? He was the one w-with appa Collab--"
Jungkook yelled.

"Yes but h-he hurt your father by putting the fake allegations regarding his CEO position... He was j-just behind our company b-baby... He is very bad baby, he mentally t-tortured your father... When--when he wasn't successful t-to snatch the company, he-- he created fake news about that company and your father has to face this stupid situation and he took this huge step"
She informed, overacting reaching its peak while innocent Jungkookie fall for her fake acting.

Mrs. Jeon portrayed Taehyung the bad person of the story. Jungkook was innocent so he easily got manipulated by his mother.

"I will not leave him! Tell me his address --"
Jungkook angrily wiped his tears but Mrs. Jeon cut him off.

"Shh baby, calm d-down... I have a plan... We will make his life hell..."
She smirked at last.

"How?"
"Just marry him, and made him suffer like your father suffered..."
"But eomma! It's not nice idea... We can-- we can call cops or anything else, not this. I can't betray him"
He denied, he can't stopp this low.

"You have to, just by arresting him we will not get the satisfaction, he should face the same like your appa... Please for the sake of your appa... take a revenge of my husband, I loved him baby... Please... At least you respected your appa, he suffered a lot honey..."
Jeongguk wiped his tears harshly.

"O-okay eomma... I will definitely take a revenge on him! D-don't you worry"
Jungkook assured his mother.

Who internally smirked in victory
.
.

Jungkook started with his plan. His mother gave every information about him all because of her gold digger mindset. Jungkook wasn't convinced with his mother and her plan but his father is no more and this small thing is making him proceed to do the plan.

With that he made his way to initiate the first step...

To make Taehyung fall for him.

| Kim mansion |

"The hell is this?! Whom are you going to choose you stupid bear?!"
Taehyung rolled his eyes on his mother's question.

She showed him the picture of girl which got rejected by Taehyung.

"Eomma, try to understand that I didn't like her"
"Baby you've rejected almost 10 proposals, two of boys and remaining girl, why? Is there any one whom you love, hm?"
Taehyung shook his head.

"Then what's the matter my bear? Don't you wanna get marry? If you aren't ready then I myself will stop finding but at least tell me your point of view"
Tae's eomma took Taehyung hand in her.

"No eomma I don't have any problem, I am seriously ready for it but it's that I'm not convinced, my mind is not accepting them, I don't know why?"
Taehyung explained.

"I'm confused eomma, nothing else"
Mrs. Kim nodded for a while and then spoke up.

"Okay don't worry, I will leave it to you, whatever you wanna do it's upto you now. I don't have any problem, hm? Just be the way you want to"
Taehyung hugged his eomma.

"Okay eomma, thank you for understanding me..."
Mrs. Kim nodded.

That's when they heard the knock on the door.

"Wait I will--"
Taehyung didn't let Mrs. Kim complete her sentence and went to open the door.

As soon as Taehyung opened the door his breath hitched. The ethereal beauty was standing at the doorstep looking cute and adorable as heck!

"Hello Mr. Kim"
The person bowed taking out Taehyung from his frozen state.

"H-hello? How may I help you?"
Taehyung cursed under his breath for stuttering.

"U-um I'm Jungkook the interior designer, Mrs. Kim called me"
Jungkook chuckled nervously.

"Yes yes, come here Jungkook. You are on time"
She yelled from the couch.

Jungkook nodded his head and was going inside but how could he? When Mr. Kim Taehyung was standing in the middle of doorstep. Jungkook scratched his nape awkwardly.

"If-- if you are done staring me can y-you please move aside?"
Jungkook muttered, but Taehyung didn't budged a bit.

Mrs. Kim frowned in confusion when Taehyung was not letting Jungkook come inside, so she approached her child.

"Bear, why are you standing here? Let him come inside"
She whispered. Taehyung nodded his head blankly

"Move aside... Taehyung... TAEHYUNG!?"
Taehyung startled.

"What happened eomma? Why are you shouting? See he got scared because of you"
Taehyung scolded his mother and turned towards Jungkook.

"I'm sorry for her behaviour, please come inside... Why are you standing?"
Mrs. Kim's jaw dropped to the floor.

"What is happening with him? Stupid boy! He is just like his father"
She muttered to herself.

"AACHOO!!"
Jungkook flinched hard at the loud voice.

'The hell he heard it or what?!'

"Appa!! Why you have to sneeze this loud huh?! Bunny got scared!"
Taehyung yelled from the downstairs.

'Bunny? My son already gave him the nickname'

"I'm sorry once again, but please make yourself comfortable"
Taehyung gestured Jungkook to sit on the couch.

Jungkook nodded his head softly.

'It is not that hard to make you fall in love with me... You already are whipped.. I'm sorry Mr. And Mrs. Kim for doing this with your son'
Kookie thought in his mind.

"What would you like to have? Coffee? Juice?"
Taehyung asked politely, Mrs. Kim entered in the chat

"I called him tae bear, so let me handle... Okay?"
"But eomm--"
"Okay?"
Taehyung zipped his mouth in defeat and nodded his head.

"What would--"
"Nothing Mrs. Kim... It's fine i-if we discuss about the work... Which room's renovation you have to do?"
Jungkook came at the point.

"Are we renovating our home?"
Taehyung asked to his mother who shook her head.

"No not the whole house but only one room"
Taehyung nodded in understanding.

"Whose?"
"Yours"
Taehyung stared at her in disbelief.

"But why?"
"Did you saw your room? Just full of files and books and dangerous stuff toys!"
Jungkook chuckled.

'Eomma you have to make me embarass, that too who might be my boyfriend in future?'

"But eomm--"
"Let eomma and Jungkook do their work, you should go to your room"
"Room? But you are renovating--"
"Renovating bear, we didn't started the work yet"
She deadpanned. While Taehyung pouted sadly and made his way to his room.

Mrs. Kim secretly glanced at her son.

'My stupid foolish son'

"So Jungkook first, make yourself relax... As today we will be just going to share each other's information, from tomorrow onwards we will start working, okay?"
Jungkook nodded.

"So what's your full name?"
She asked.

"Jungkook"
He replied Mrs. Kim eyes him suspiciously.

"I asked--"
"I don't have surname, I'm orphan ma'am"
Mrs. Kim suit her eyes close in embarrassment.

"I'm really sorry, I was just"
"No ma'am it's not your fault... Why are you apologising?"
Mrs. Kim smile at the boy's sweet words.

"Where do you live then?"
"A-at my friends apartment, I-I mean we share the room"
She nodded.

"Okay then, come I will show you the room"
He nodded and went to see the room.

Taehyung was biting his nails anxiously.

"I started to like him I guess...? I wanna see him once more, please give me a chance"
Tae begged to no one. Miraculously his wish came true.

"So Jungkook see this is the room..."
Jungkook nodded and note down the information.

"Taehyung please stop staring at him like this... He will get scare"
She whispered. Jungkook heard her voice but ignored.

"Let me see him eomma... You were going to find me a partner right?"
Taehyung whispered back, his mother nodded.

"Then he is perfect for me, please talk with him"
Jungkook bite back his smile when he heard it.

'It is really very easy than I thought'

"But isn't it too early bear?"
She asked him, but deep inside she was happy for her son.

"Yes I know but... I want to give him chance, he look so cute and innocent and see he is earning enough, I guess so"
Jungkook clenched his fist on the pen.

'He is really greedy man. I am on job that's why he liked me! Eomma was right'

He misunderstood Tae's perspective, in reality tae loved the hard working and genuine people. He was finding the person who wants to stand by their own.

"Okay ma'am, I am done with the information... I will come with new ideas tomorrow"
Mrs. Kim nodded.

"Jungkook-ssi, Taehyung will accompany you towards your home"
Jungkook denied right away at Mrs. Kim's offer.

"No ma'am, I will go--"
"Please bunny, let him accompany you"
"So that I will get to know more about you"
Taehyung interrupted dreamily.

'More about me or my money'
Jungkook scoffed internally.

"Huh?"
Kookie act confused.
Mrs. Kim facepalmed herself in disbelief.

"N-nothing, please I insist you Jungkook-ssi"
Jungkook thought for a while and nodded his head.

Taehyung jumped in happiness.

'Such a weirdo he is...'

With that the drove off to the destination.

Jungkook already texted his mother about their arrival so she left the place to meet her boyfriend... ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ

"Um Jungkook-ssi what you do rather than this... You look younger for working"
Taehyung asked casually.

"I recently applied in the Seoul University for arts and design for final year."
Taehyung nodded.

"What about your family?"
"They aren't with me s-since the day I-I born"
Taehyung cursed under his breath.

"I'm sorry.. but then with whome you live?"
"With my friend"
Taehyung clutched onto steering.

"Boyfriend?"
He asked straightly.

"What? Is it necessary that he must be my boyfriend? Are you jealous"
Jungkook snapped.

Taehyung's exe. stopped. He immediately pressed the brake in shock.

Jungkook giggled softly at Tae's reaction.

"Why would be I jealous?"
Taehyung asked, Jungkook shook his head.

"Nothing Mr. Kim--"
"Taehyung... You can call me Taehyung"
Taehyung cut him off.

"Why though?"
Jungkook batted his eyelashes innocently.

"Because..."
"Because what Taehyung-ssi"
Jungkook stated softly.

"B-because you are special t-to me"
Jungkook raised his eyes.

"Special that too at the very first day of our meet... Nice try mister, I am not that type of guy who will melt at this soft soft words... Start the engine and drove off to my destination"
Jungkook's voice came out sad and rude.

"Oh rude, but I like it"
"Listen Taehyung, the way you are thinking I am not that type of person"
"I am too not that type of person you are thinking Jungkook-ssi. I w-will not lie to you, I like you Jungkook."
Taehyung confessed.

Jungkook started to laugh loudly.

"Come on Taehyung-ssi! Like that--"
"Love at first sight Jungkook... And I'm not lying, I never felt like this... This is the first time."
Taehyung explained truthfully.

"I know it may look early but you can try to give me a chance right? We will get to know each other. I'm not forcing you it's just, I am like this if someone I like I will straightly tell them, same goes to you, I know it is really very fast but yeah the first time I saw you I was awestruck at your beauty and the way you were passionately writing down the information I loved it.... But still I want us to be more open just to know each other... If you are ready then this is my number..."
He gave his card.

"If you want to try out about our relation or my confession, you will call me to pick you up from your home to mine and if not than you yourself will come..."
Taehyung parked his car at the destination.

"See we are here but which apartment is yours?"
Jungkook pointed towards the apartment.

"Okay then bye... Tomorrow I will wait for your call"
Taehyung smiled and drove off without hearing any reply from Jungkook.

'I have to call you mister otherwise my revenge will not achieve success'

Next day

The day came fast as expected. For Jungkook it was the start of plan while for Taehyung it was for a positive response.

"So you like Jungkook?"
Taehyung's mother asked on which Mr. Kim stared at his son

"Who is Jungkook?"
"That interior designer, yesterday he came and stole Taehyung's heart"
She teased on which Mr. Kim chuckled and Taehyung whined.

"Okay sorry, but answer me do you like him?"
Taehyung nodded without any hesitation.

"But tae bear isn't it too fast?"
Tae's father asked.

"It is appa, I too don't know why and how but yeah I like him and I don't want to lose him... It's like a love connection"
Taehyung scratched his nape.

"Don't worry bear, it's not early. Your father too fell in love with me at the first sight. He was head over heels for me the first day he met me so no worries"
Taehyung chuckled.

Mr. Kim blushed.

"Why not? You were just so so sweet and nice to me, even after me being a cold person"
Mrs. Kim glared at him.

"Shut up! You weren't cold person..."
With that they both started to argue.

Taehyung watched at his parents lovingly.

'Hope so Jungkook will accept me then we will be loving couple like eomma-appa'
Taehyung thought.
But he don't know getting together with Jungkook will be a hell for him.

Time skip

It was evening already and time for kookie to come. Taehyung was nervous, anxious and worried at the same time.

But it all flew away when his mobile phone rang and the caller ID was unknown.

"Hope so this caller ID would be of Jungkook"
Taehyung sucked a deep breath and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello to you too Taehyung, I am waiting are you going to come or shou--"
It was Jungkook's voice.

"I'm coming!"
Taehyung replied as fast as light.

Jungkook hung upon the call smirking.

"He is coming eomma"
Mrs. Jeon smirked.

"Good job my boy"
She praised.

'Not so good boy my dumb child'

With that Jungkook and Taehyung started to date each other, I mean started to get to know each other. He was working on the room's interior while Taehyung was busy flirting with him. Some of the days just to see Jungkook, he skips going office.

Taehyung introduced kookie to Jimin, who was happy for his soulmate. Jungkook was slight nervous when he met Jimin.

The trio were in Taehyung's room and were talking with each other.

"By the way kookie, where you studied earlier?"
Jimin asked. Jungkook felt shiver run through his spine, because he didn't planned about this answer.

"U-uh.. I stu--"
"Hey Taehyung, are you stupid or what?"
Yoongi shouted from downstairs, vmin stood up. Jungkook sighed in relief.

"What happened hyung?"
"You are asking me what happened? It should be me, to ask you that question! Where are you huh? Why are you skipping office hours?!"
Mrs. Kim came running.

"Yoongi baby? You can shout too?"
She asked in shock.

"Eomma?"
Yoongi whined.

"Okay sorry..."
"Don't be, your son should be sorry he is just skipping office. Why though?"
Yoongi asked in irritation.

He was tired handling his own work and now Taehyung's work is also he is handling.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook came downstairs.

"Because your bear have fallen in love"
Jimin squealed on which taekook started to blush.

Yoongi was done with the dramatic family around him.

"Okay? So?"
He asked. Taehyung rolled his eyes at his plain response.

"Oh my goodness hyung is so plain"
Jimin muttered boringly.

"So who is that lucky person"
Yoongi asked.

"This bunny like human, standing beside me hyung... My Jungkook... Soon to be husband"
Taehyung introduced Jungkook, who bowed in respect.

"Soon to be husband? When did it decided?"
Mrs. Kim asked.

"Today itself!"
Taehyung chirped.

"But baby you could've shared it wi--"
"No e-eomma, I myself want to marry tae early"
Jungkook interrupted, Taehyung smiled softly.

Yoongi eyed Jungkook suspiciously.

'He looks like someone'
Yoongi thought to himself.

"What is your full name Jungkook?"
Yoongi asked.

"Uh hyun--"
Yoongi showed his palm to Taehyung.

"I am an orphan, hyung. So I d-don't have surname"
Jungkook said sadly.

"But--"
"Come on Yoongi hyung! We've already talked with each other everything. I know everything and eomma appa is his parents... I don't want to know anything"
Taehyung replied.

"O-okay fine..."
Yoongi wasn't convinced but seeing his bear happy he shrugged off all his negative thoughts.
.
.

Time skip to Taekook's wedding...

"It's sad that you are not in my wedding eomma"
Jungkook whined through call.

"Aww it's okay, anyways you aren't marrying him for real"

"Then also..."

"Okay kookie, I am hanging up the call. I have to visit your father's grave.. I'm missing him so much baby"
Jungkook hummed.
.
.

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jungkook as your lawful wedded husband?"
Priest asked.

"I do"
Taehyung replied softly already thinking about his happy life with Jungkook.

"Do you Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do"
Jungkook replied.

"I announced you both as husbands of each other, you may seal your love with kiss"

Jungkook closed his eyes in stress.

'I don't wanna lose my first kiss to the killer of my father'

Taehyung noticed the change in koo's expression.

'I guess bun is not ready for it'
Tae thought and leaned in, kissing on koo's forehead.
.
.

"Congratulations my son... Take this keys of your new home"
Mr. Kim handled Taehyung the key.
Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook smirked.

'Welcome to the hell Kim Taehyung'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878 50 1
∞ CONTRITE [completed] ▫ one shot ▫ unedited ▫ old © DAYTEEZ 2018
69.2K 2.7K 49
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢxᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ) 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑜-𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓁𝓎~ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~
168K 3.9K 38
It's a bunch of Fluffy, Angst and smutty Taekook oneshots. Please Enjoy~
152K 5K 43
/COMPLETED/ Taekook oneshots - TopTae - BottomKoo - MAYBE switch. Includes : - fluff - angst (not much) - smut (also very little) - mpreg - random...