MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

بواسطة Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED ✅ ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... المزيد

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚡
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚡
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❤️⚡
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚡❤️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT 💕⚡
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE 💕🌝
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚡
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❤️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION ❤️💕
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❤️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN 😉
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❤️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 4 THE BHARAAT 🥁🎉

7.9K 242 1
بواسطة Sahithi_writes

AUTHOR POV :

It was around 8am and sriya was not in a mood to get ready but she can't miss her graduation day and her friends called her to make sure she come on time .

She got up and took a good shower , wore her royal blue kurti , applied kajal , bindi and lite makeup.

SRIYA'S OUTFIT

She took a deep breath and she heard Vidya voice . Vidya spoke " oh ! My sissy !
You look gorgeous in this blue dress ".

Sriya turned around gave a smile to her cousin and she hugged her .

Vidya was confused but she thought so much love for a compliment . My sissy is too sweet.

Sriya told " Vidya I'll be back by afternoon don't worry , if anything happens please call me  Okay ..! " .

Vidya looked so confused. " Why anything will happen akka ? Why you're gonna back by afternoon you had plans with your friends right ? " She asked looking at sriya with confusion.

Sriya spoke " Vidya actually night I saw some thieves around our house " .

" What thieves !!! ". Vidya spoke in suprise.

Sriya closed her mouth with one of her palm and sighed her " shhhh!! Be quiet aunt don't know anything about it . Please don't tell her " .

Diya removed her hand and said " Akka !
I'm trained in taekwondo why didn't you wake me up ? " She asked sriya faking her confidence .

" Well they went away when they saw Leo " . Sriya said .

" Huhhh poor thieves ! This is the advantage of having my Leo " . Vidya told and chuckled.

Sriya gave her pepper spray and told " keep this with you. I'm worried about you and aunt ,Even uncle is not present at home right don't leave aunt alone " .

" Akka you are scared of those thieves who are afraid of Leo ". Vidya spoke but when she saw sriya was still afraid so , she took the pepper spray and assured her that she will take care of everything and she will fight with those thieves.

Sriya hugged her and they both went down . Sharmila made her breakfast but sriya doesn't have an appetite . She said she is getting late so she have to go .

But Sharmila aunty didn't listen to her and fed her with her own hands .
Sriya was touched with her aunt's love and she had all the breakfast and left for the college.

On the other side ruhaan was in his villa which he bought when he thought to construct mall in Hyderabad.

He got a call from one of his bodyguard who is watching every move of sriya secretly and he informed ruhaan i.e '' Mam went to college from home and I think there is a graduation ceremony in this college '' .

Ruhaan told his guard to watch her and wait for the right moment. I'm gonna come to capture her and he cut the call .

SRIYA POV : I reached my college and saw my friends are waiting for me . They hugged me and started clicking photos.

I was lost in my thoughts and my friends noticed it and they shook me . I came into my senses .

My friends asked me if am ok or not I just told them I am gonna miss you all . They hugged me tightly and said we also miss you yaar.... . The hug calmed me down and we all wore our graduation black robes and the cap.

The ceremony is gonna start so we all went into the auditorium.

I don't know why but I feel someone is watching me and it doesn't feel good .

I ignored it by thinking it's just my imagination. I have to enjoy this moment
Orelse I'm gonna regret

"We don't live in past coz we already lived
We don't know how we live or will we live in future, the moment we live is present so , just live it "

I thought this in my mind and started cheering with my friends.

My principal started giving everyone his speech .

Everytime we feel our principal's speech is so boring but today it feels so motivating and encouraging. The feeling of missing the college and the memories hit everyone of us .

Silent tears fall from most of the people around and i feel the long silence in the hall .

Later our juniors performed welcome dance it started with classical dance but I feel it was a not a welcome but a goodbye dance .

Everything went well and the moment arrived the moment we receive our certificates and bid goodbye to our college .

My principal and chief guest started honouring and giving the certificates .
Me and my friends are cheering and encouraging everyone .

Then at last my principal proudly announced my name " Here comes our topper and pride our college Miss Sriya Reddy from BSC Nutrition ".

I stood up and went towards the stage and all my friends, the whole college is cheering for me . I literally lived the moment and felt yes this moment is mine .

My principal honoured me with shawl , bouquet and my medal of excellence and my certificate.

I clicked picture with our principal and chief guest. I noticed my friends are also clicking my pictures but also a guy who is looking like a bodyguard was recording the moment I feel like he is dressed up like the thieves from yesterday.

I thanked my principal and bent down to his feet and took his blessings. I went down the stage . I thought to follow the guy but my friend caught me and when I turned to look the guy he just disappeared.

I thought I was hallucinating and I tried to calm down. I missed my parents.

So , I excused my friends to call my parents. I went outside I can see I was alone and everyone was busy in auditorium.

I tried to call my parents but I can't found any signal . Strange !

Just then a group of men surrounded me and I can see some of them went towards auditorium and closed the doors of it .

I was so scared and I can feel my body is trembling. They are holding guns .

One of the guy came closer to me and said " miss you gonna come with us " . I can see this guy was moving aside like giving space to someone I was unable to see who it is .

Just then my eyes are swirling and everything went black .

( SRIYA WAS FAINTED )

I woke up and saw I was in a dark room and my body feels so odd and heavy . I searched for the lights and I found the switch.

When I turned on the lights . I was surprised to see the room .
The room is fully decorated .

Is there any function going on here ? I thought to myself.

My head feels so heavy and I turned around and my gaze fall on the mirror
I was shocked to see myself.

I was in a bridal attire.

What...! Why I am in this bridal attire ?
Where am I ? What happened with me ?

These thoughts are swirling in my mind
I tried to remember what happened but I can't and just then I heard the sound of door opening and a voice spoke .

" Oh ! So glad to see you awake My Sweetheart " .

*****************************************

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So that's it for today's update .
I hope you will find the next part more interesting .

Thankyou for reading

Love you ❤️ all

Bye

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

25.3K 735 9
There always been werewolf as long as human exist but that problem with that was... werewolves were hidden from outsiders like human who would just...
134K 9.6K 36
Posheeda (پوشیدَہ) - Concealed; Hidden ***** Marwan Qureshi, a commando in the Indian army had two goals set in life. One...
16.6K 982 13
The story follows Dev and Sonakshi in the ITV show Kuch Rang Pyaar ke Aise Bhi Season 3, after Sona's outburst regarding Dev's absence during Asha's...
15.6K 963 39
How can someone marry a murderer of her own family? Inaayah munir radwan, nothing but a mystery in its self, only she can solve her. ubaid siddiqui...