Avoid

By Bookworm3070

Have you run away from something and will do anything in order to survive? It's been a few months since Y/N a... More

Chapter 1: A New Life
Chapter 2: Someone Familiar
Chapter 3: Treats and Rituals
Chapter 4: He's Here!
Chapter 5: Second Attempt
Chapter 6: Hide and Shoot
Chapter 7: Meeting A Second Time
Chapter 8:Break In!
Chapter 9: Family Reunion
Chapter 11: Captive
Chapter 12: The Truth
Chapter 13: Cleaning and Disposing
Chapter 14: Future Plans

Chapter 10: Making Friends

13 0 0
By Bookworm3070

Y/N POV

"Y/N there is something we need to talk to you about." Mom called. So I  headed to the living room seeing a flyer. "This is for a summer camp." She explained with a smile on her face. This doesn't seem good especially when she smiled like that. "Look Y/N, it's about time you made some friends and stop being alone all the time." Dad jumped in as usual. Personally I am happy to be by myself but didn't seem to fly with them. "Look I know you don't want to, but you have so much fun and it could be good for you."  Mom said putting a hand on my shoulder. She  could be right, it could be fun. "Ok." I said smiling. So I packed my stuff and the day finally came. A bus pulled into the driveway. Mom and Dad said their goodbyes as I went inside the bus. I looked around to see no one there, guess I was the first one. Suddenly a guy up to me and grabbed me. I tried to fight him off but then stabbed a needle into my neck. Then when everything went black, I thought why did I believe them in the first place as I slowly went unconscious.

I woke up to Luke shaking me awake. "Are you ok?" Juila asked concerned. I nodded. "Anyway let's get to the plan." Luke said. I nodded. Time to end this once and for all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 3.7K 36
مــن نــەم زانـیـبـوو ئـەو پـیـس تـریـن و گـەورەتـریـن مـافـیـای سـەر ئـاسـتـی ئـاسـیـایـە.... "دووبارە ھەوڵی ڕاکردن لەم ماڵە بدەیت ھەڵبژاردن لەنێوان...
5.7K 84 8
Now you gotta ask yourself. What would it be like to find out that the people you love and would die for, turn out to be self centered assholes who w...
164K 6.9K 84
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...