screentime I walker scobell x...

By -JUNNIE

friends to lovers trope ! no sexualizing just kissing !! started 1/24/24 ended More

talking๐ŸŒš
arcade date๐Ÿ‘พ
dream girl๐Ÿ˜ฝ
lala land๐ŸŽ€
dream๐Ÿ˜ด
info !!
accidental meet up๐Ÿฅฒ
the unofficial official date๐Ÿคญ
serious a/n....
an aquarium date๐ŸŒŠ
whats up with her๐Ÿ˜ƒ
the kidnapping-ish๐Ÿคซ
sneak peek๐Ÿ˜›

chipmunks๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ฏ

2K 27 39
By -JUNNIE

"i'm sure we're taller in another dimension, You say we're smaller and not worth the mention.."

_______________

waking up in the mornings were not easy. especially when you had to do a lott of filming today. the sun shined through your blinds creating beautiful lighting for a selfie. you smiled, at least the sun did something good for you.

 you got up out of your bed, sheets dropping onto the floor as you tripped over them trying to get to your bathroom.

you groaned and got up successfully making it to your bathroom attached to your bedroom. you looked at your self in the mirror squinting because you're eyes hadn't adjusted just yet. 

you thought you looked pretty good for just waking up but then went closer to the mirror seeing that your skin was dry and so was you're lips.

you grabbed you're cleanser and rubbed it all on your face, eventually turning on the sink and washing your face. you looked somewhat better now so that was a plus.

it was 7:00 am on a saturday, and no one should have to wake up that early but you do. you were filming a movie over the past few months and today was the last day of filming. you were relieved and excited, but also sad. you grew to like your cast mates and now you were all separating.

you hopped into the shower(that sounds so goofy😭) making sure you had your shower cap on. some music was playing in the background (nights by frank ocean), and it helped you get into a good mood and be energized. there was a long day ahead of you so you made sure to clean everywhere on you're body and then hop out.

you made you're way back to your bedroom, picking up your phone to see you're cast mates texting in the group chat you all made.

powerpuff girls 💪💯

you-buttercup

momona-blossom

leah-bubbles

blossom

ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR THE LAST DAY OF FILMING ??

bubbles

i'm excited just a little sad tho 😔

buttercup

sameee leahh, i'm gonna miss yall 🥲

blossom

awww im gonna miss you guys too </3

bubbles

you guys wanna match tdyy??

buttercup

yesss !

blossom

wanna be alvin and the chipmunks ??

bubbles

yesss, i wanna be theodore !

buttercup

i'm alvin no doubt 💪💯

blossom 

yayy !! i'll see you guys on set love you !

buttercup

mmk byee love you guys !

mwah<3

bubbles

see you guys on set mwah !

_______________

you giggled now excited to go to set. during the time you guys had texted you had already lotioned you're skin and was now looking for you're alvin sweater you're long time crush walker had made for you and the girls. an act of kindness you would say since you kind of forced him to make them for you guys. you, momona, and leah were the main leads in a new movie called bandits without time.

if you can't already tell from the title it's about three girls who grew up in the country that's moved to the city for highschool but something very drastic happens, when they get to the city.

it's an action/drama movie and you really hope people like it because yall overworked yourselves.

you had finally found you're sweater and paired it with some black leggings, nike socks, you're mark jacob's tote bag, and your red thunders( if this is too boujee for you then change it if you'd like !).

you're mom and dad were went to work at this time so you were at home with your older brother chris. you made you're way to you're drivers car since, you're brother would have said no to driving you to set.

you put your airpods in playing your car rides playlist. it was mainly filled with your favorite artists songs. and it was conveniently perfect for car rides. you're driver had gotten to the set, and parked the car.

you could see that your director was inside already and most of the crew was here. you made your way into the huge building and greeted your cast mates.

it was now 8:30 am and you went to leah's trailer, where you heard her and momona talking and blasting music. "woww didn't even wait for me i see" you said sarcastically gasping.

"hey n/n, rob just told us wait for you !!" momona said smiling at me. i smiled back at her going over to where the couch was putting my bag down and sitting.

"i see you're wearing the sweater, wanna take a quick pic for insta ?" leah asked momona and i shook our heads and asked a crew member in the trailer to take a pic of us outside.

@leahsavajefferies @momona.tamada

last day on set, really sad to stop filming with my besties😔💯

leahsavajefferies : aww im gonna miss you too n/n😔🫶🏾

y/nobvi : 🥲🫶🫶

liked by y/nobvi

momona.tamada : gonna miss you both so muchh😭🫶🏻🫶🏻

y/nobvi : samee bestiee🫶🫶

leahsavajefferies : sameee🫶🏾🫶🏾

liked by y/nobvi

walker.scobell : you look good in MY handmade sweater

y/nobvi : thanks for making them walkie🫶

walker.scobell : you're welcome n/n🫶🏻

user2 : WALKER KNOWS Y/N !!

user5 : did walker just reply to y/n with a hearttt ??

diorngoodjohn : you guys look soo good !!

y/nobvi : thanks bb<3

view all 4568 comments

filming went really well today, and you didn't really want to leave the set for awhile, so you walked over to leah and momona to ask if they wanted to stay too.

they said yes obviously, and you guys walked back to momonas trailer, talking about all the funny and stupid things that happened while filming. like the time when momona accidentally hit her head on one of the cgi stunt worker, when leah had tripped on a wire that she tried to desperately avoid while filming one of her scenes, and when you had to film a video for your youtube channel and you're makeup artist had you looking crazy.

you had made so many memories on this set and a few others. and you made some of the bestest friends you have every met. you also began getting more fans and edits of yourself in your previous shows and movies were all over your for you page.

you really couldn't wait until the movie was finally out. you were honestly excited for the primere and seeing everyone's reactions to the movie.

you guys had stayed back for a little talking and taking more pictures to post later. it was now about 9:06 pm and you wanted to go home and sleep more than anything.

"i'm gonna head out guys, i'll text you when i get home." you said texting you're driver to come get you and giving momona and leah bear hugs. they were such amazing people and you were really lucky to work with them.

momona and leah's drivers we're already outside of the building waiting for them to come out. so was your driver, you guys said your goodbyes and hugged again eventually parting ways.

the drive home was nice and quiet, you had listened to music and fell asleep for a little while. you don't know how but you felt as if you were near your home and woke up. guess what though you were right.

you thanked your driver and got out of the car. going up the front steps and opening the door. the house was dark no light on whatsoever. but you could hear your brother playing his game upstairs.

you're mom and dad usually came home around this time so you decided to cook something, but not before taking a shower and putting your bonnet on after getting dressed.

you went back downstairs and made some backed mac and cheese. enough for everybody in you're family. you ate some and then went to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

you plopped onto you're bed, and you were really tired but you wanted to rewatch all the percy jackson episodes before the last one came out next week. you were really sad that the season was gonna end. but you were also excited because thalia would be in the next season and you wanted to audition as her.

you were also really proud of your best friend for her acting as annabeth. you thought that she was absolutely amazing for the part, and you defended her name all the time from those 30 year old unemployed people. you and walker were basically the leaders of the ' leah defense squad'.

you're parents had came home while you were watching the show, and said goodnight to you. they looked so tired and burnt out. and you couldn't do anything about it which really hurt you. 

after your finished the seventh episode, you closed your computer and sighed. ready to go to bed you pulled your sheets over you're body and got into a comfy position. and just like that you quickly fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 5.7K 29
โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง, ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ฌ. โž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ...
6.4K 133 22
"๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ผ..." ABSOLUTELY NO SMUT โ€ผ๏ธ (...
81.8K 4.1K 28
i want to talk to you until there's nothing left to say. and then i want to show you the way i love you like everything but a friend. ๏ผœ๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹… stol...
680K 5.1K 33
โ€ขFOR EVERYONE, VERY MUCH TROPESโ€ข ~Read them and you'll get the worldfamous butterflies~ |Fake scenarios + short one shots between h/n & y/n| E.g.: ...