Jungkook Oneshots

bangpink_aesthetic

Long and Short stories of Jungkook !! Mature Content !! Еще

Jealous Arranged Husband
Cold Bestfriend
Deadly Mafia Boyfriend - 1
Deadly Mafia Boyfriend - 2
Shower With Your Husband

Sweet Cold Bestfriend

307 14 6
bangpink_aesthetic

[ 그 사람이 네 방에 몰래 들어와서 고백할 때 ]

"Jungkook - shii tomorrow you're coming for sure...did you get it?? And I don't wanna hear any fucking excuses for that! " You mouthed while he made a face of annoyance as his words were continuesly cutting one and only you his bestfriend. "Isn't it ok if I don't come?? " He asked again making you look at him more like a glare which was hella deadly as you were pissed off by his excuses. "Why don't you understand kookie, it's my wedding and have you ever seen anyone not come to their bestfriend's wedding ceremony?? " You said almost yelling while a drop of tear escaped your beautiful brown eyes making him hug u mumbling sorry. "I-I will come.... please don't cry yn-ahh, I'm sorry " he said in a voice filled with guilty and worriedness!!

Nodding on his words you smiled with your eyes sparkling and because of light or anything but because of the tears as you cried just some minutes ago. Bidding him a goodbye while waving your hands like a kid you smiled cheekily making him chuckle at your cuteness but after turning opposite side of yours his smile faded.

Reaching your home you giggled and hugged your mom happily as you succeeded in making him say yes to come to your wedding. You went to your room giggling and looking at your mom you gave a thumbs up indicating to her that he agreed.

It's already night and you were up for bed when you suddenly heard a knock from the window. Moving your eyes towards it you frowned as you were a bit scared and hearing another knock you went to check who's that. Looking forward to seeing Jungkook who climbed all this way just to visit you. Opening the window quickly you helped him to come inside the room. You were really astonished by how intimidating he was looking now but keeping your horny ass aside you hit him in his chest. "Yeah you literally scared me you punk. I thought aishh..." You said while he chuckled and said "hehe sorry for that, well someone like you is really scared??" He said playfully just to earn a glare from you which make him stop on his words.

"Actually in.. I wanted to tell you something" he said a s having a grip on your shoulders he make you sit on the bed and sat himself. "See yn don't react too much and the main thing is don't break our friendship for this " he said making you frownat his words. "Ok I won't now tell me" you replied making him take a deep breath and speak out. "Yn I know we are bestfriend's but since very long I have felt much more than just friendship with you. The way my heart reacts in your presence is totally different and I like you no no fuck it... I love you both from today or someday but from years. It's just me who wasn't sure about myself is highschool and then now I wasn't sure about your feelings and become a coward but not telling this to you previously and I also know it doesn't matter anymore at the upcoming day you will be with someone else. It just something I don't wanna regret"

"So yeah I just wanted this much to say and well I know your answer..so I'll take my leave" he said and was about to go but you stopped him by saying "what if I say my answer isn't the one your thinking??" You said making him frown and look at you. "Yaahh you pabo I love you so much but I know it's hard for us tho but don't worry you will always remain in my heart and mind forever. Even if I marry someone else but still have the place you have in my heart, no one can take or replace it" he smiled and hugged you tightly not wanting to leave you.

Parting off you said "wanna be my first kiss??" You asked and within no time you placed your lips on his and moved in a sync. He instantly kissed back with all his love. "But yn it's sad that we can't be together...it's just if I had confessed earlier tomorrow would have been our wedding!! Sorry" he said with a guilt on his face. "Don't worry we will still be best friends forever" you said and then someone knocked on your door and in a hurry you sent him back from the window and opened the door. "Did he came??" Your mum asked as you smiled and hugged her nodding continuously. "Aishh we all knew this would happen" your mum replied to your cute actions amd then left your room before pecking your cheeks.

"Woahh I never knew I'm this good at acting" you said to yourself a s slept with a never fading smile on your face

[Wedding Day]

Waking up you smiled and yawning a little you excitedly woke up from the bed and went for a shower. While Jungkook mood was totally off as today. You're gonna be someone else and not him even though you both love eachother. All the day passed with him being clumsy but sad internally

[Jungkook Pov]

I was sitting on my bed lifelessly when my mom called me. I went near her downstairs and asked her what's the matter. "Kook...get ready we have to go to the wedding you know??" Mom said while making a happy face "but mom it's still 1 and half hours left for the wedding you know??" I said making her looking at me in disbelief "don't you think a bestfriend should go earlier then other guests?? You brat just go and yeah the dress is on the desk wear that" she said while I nodded and left. Coming to my room I sighed an did what mom said. I looked at the dress and found it attractive but soon my expression turned into a frown one when I found it to be a new one. "Mom why a new dress... I have plenty of??" I shouted from my room making my mom walk to my room and folding her hands she said "this is from your closet itself my brainless son but the thing is you never noticed it" she said while I make a 'O' face and nodded

Wearing my dress I fixwd my tied making myself look like a professional guest. Smiling at my appearance I went downstairs just to find my mom standing while looking all gorgeous and beautiful. "Mom?? What re you looking so pretty today??" I said being a little surprised while she passed me a wtf look and mouthed "I've always been this pretty but you and your father's eyes never saw because you both are blind" she said making me look at her in disbelief and my father smile a little at his wife's cute statement. "Ahh anyways let's go I guess we are terribly late" my mother mouthed making me again wore a sad yet cold and stern expression which made her giggle secretly.

Reaching at the destination my face became more cold aand stern looking handsome as hell but the deadly aura made him look deadly. Entering inside the hall he looked all over seeing the whole hall was decorated with orchids smiling internally as if it was one of your wishes to marry in a hall decorated with only orchids. Putting on his stern expression again he stood there until someone dragged him near the centre. Looking towards that person it was his mom. He was completely confused as hell and about to ask his mom's actions "where are you taking me?? This is the marriage spot where only a groom and bride can stand" he said while she continued dragging him with a never fading smile on her lips. "Calm down my kook your are the one to stand here beside yn" she finally said with a small chuckle looking at his son's face whose mouth was completely open due to the huge amount of shock he just got.

"Mom look...this isn't the time to joke around why would-" he was cut off by looking at you who was looking so angelic as your features made him look at you forever. That white gown on you made you look heavenly beautiful and so ethernal. Passing a sweet smile to him you stood near him and out of nowhere you raised your eyebrows and winked at him. He was beyond shocked but somehow he managed to make his eyes normal like not to panic and widen it. His heart was racing so fast that it was even skipping it's beats a lot. His face was covered with a tint of crimson red shade which made you chuckle internally. Finally after staring at you for 10 complete minutes the priest arrived with a book in his hands. Everything happened now felt like a dream to him. He was completely nervous and happy at the same time.

Gaining the couple's attention the priest started to chant. "Miss Lee Yn do you take Mr. Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband and promise to stay by his side at his worst??" The priest asked you "yes I do" you said confidently and looked at him passing a small smile which he found cute. "Mr. Jeon Jungkook do you take Miss Lee Yn as your wedding wife and promise to stay by her side at her worst??" He asked the handsomely looking man infront of you "y-yes I do" he replied shuttering as he was hella nervous as his heart and mind were not in his own control. "You both may kiss now" addressed the priest and left after bowing.

You looked at him with a tint of nervousness visible on your face while he smirked and stepped closer to you. Holding you by your waist he pulls you towards him making you bump on his chest . Having a grip on you jaw he collided his lips with yours kissing you as you did the same. The kiss showed a lot of emotions in it. The love he had for you in his precious heart, the amount of adoration he did for you, the possessiveness he showed you all the time. After hearing everyone clapping sounds you signalled him to part of while he was very busy with the work he was doing with you lips. Somehow you blushed at his actions and even all the guest and everyone giggled at you two being cute as fuck.

Pulling out he smirked at you while you blushed hard hiding your face in his chest while he smiled playfully "yahh, why did you do that??" You whispered to him in a low voice while he leaned closer to you and replied "this is just the trailer of the punishment you will get for pulling such a huge prank on me" he said and then all of a sudden you and his parents came to you both. "So my dear son..how was the suprise?? His mom added making him smile a lil but then asked "but how did you guys knew about this confe-" he was cut off by his own mother saying "son what do you think we are child who will not be able to see yn and your pics framed in your room and pasted on the walls, the wallpaper of your phone, the pic you carry always in your wallet and even the bracelet you never ever take off even of you go to have shower"

His mom said which indeed made his eyes wide as fuck which is also accompanied by your cute giggles. "B-but how??" He said out of confusion and shock "son we have birth to you and even I and your dad also went through this and did this" she again said making his father chukle and say "hunny you better don't expose us" he said while everyone laughed including your parents. "It was a plan Jungkook just to surprise as we all knew and the last night thing also" your mom said while wiggling her eyebrows "ahh mom... that please don't say it here" he said while you hit his chest playfully.

[Time Skip]

Coming to the mansion you made yourself relaxed by a warm shower as he did the same after you. Sitting in the bed your were waiting for him to come out. Coming out of the washroom dressed he came with water dripping from his hairs making him look damn hot. He smirked looking at you from the mirror who was staring at him without blinking. "I guess I'm too hot for you to handle??" He said with a never ending smirk.

"Ye...ahh it's not like that you k-know" you said and cursed yourself for shuttering. He came and sat near you, suddenly pulling you on his lap he wrapped his veiny arms around your waist making you shock. "W-what are you doing j-jungkook??" You asked but instead he smashed his lips with yours and obviously you responded immediately while wrapping your arms around his neck. Pulling off he connected his forehead with yours and smiled "thank you love, this is the best ever suprise and gift I have ever received" he said while cupping your cheeks which were red due to the action he performed. Smiling cheekily you hugged him tightly while the only thing you can hear was your fastened heartbeat and his giggles.

"I'm glad you like it, you should have known that but I have no one in my heart except you and no one will be until you are there" you said and picked his cheeks while he nodded mesmerized with you being all cute. There was some silence for sometime as you snuggled into him. After some minutes he heard some cute little snores as he again chuckled and carried you like a koala to the bed and made you lay there comfortably. "I don't know what have you done to me but my eyes always search for you whenever I want to. It's just my heart reacts way more differently when you are there near me. I just love you so much" he said and pecked your lips as you pecked him back making him widen his eyes. "You didn't sleep??" He asked as you shaked your heard indicating a no. "Btw my kookie the confession was out of the world" you screamed while he made you shit with his lips "I love you too" was the last thing you said before drifting to sleep.

The End 

♡ Words - 2483
♡ Published - 28th Sunday, Jan 2024
♡ 30+ vote, and 10+ comments for the next oneshot
♡ Follow me -

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

137K 3.3K 14
"dad i cant do this its not right just leave me alone please i beg you please please daddy don't not again please..." I cried in pain begging for him...
758 62 5
###Note- no one is allowed to report or hate or translate my stories...### If you are uncomfortable you can stop reading it.. i won't force you to re...
3.3K 131 1
ahhhhhhh noona you are too good in this yes just like this he bite his lips and moan due to pleasure while she is giving him lot's of pleasure she...
19.3K 562 18
°°BOOK ONE°° Two Na'vi. Of two different clans. Two different homes. Two different backgrounds. When a half-breed, accompanied by his family, joins t...