7 doctor brothers |BTS FF|

By Insane_adolfa

This story is going to be a long series about BTS, who are seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old siste... More

Dedication and Copyright
A Special Family Introduction
Chapter1.1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family
Chapter 1.2: Spending time together
Chapter 1.3: Jimin's Whereabouts
Chapter 1.4: Day of incident
Chapter 1.5 Y/n's concern
Chapter 1.6 Late night drive
Chapter 1.7: Sibling's bickering
Chapter 1.8: New Day and Morning Breakfast.
Chapter 1.9: Off To School
Chapter 2.0: New Faces.
Chapter 2.1: Real friend or fake friend?
Chapter 2.2: Jimin's discharge
Chapter 2.3: Scolding because of Skateboard.
Chapter 2.4: Family night.
School character Intro
Chapter 2.5: Exams or Summer camp
Chapter 2.6: Exam Stress
Chapter 2.7: Group Study
Chapter 2.8: Rose's House
Chapter 2.9: Library study
Chapter 3.0: Last Day of School
Chapter 3.1: Unexpected faces.
Chapter 3.2: Unwanted reunion (Edited)
Chapter 3.3: Connected by hearts.
Chapter 3.4: Family concern
Chapter 3.6: Best friend and Brothers
Chapter 3.7: Y/n's Injury
Chapter 4.1: Brothers Scolding and Hospital scene
Chapter 4.2: Worsen Injury
Chapter 4.3: Injection Dilemma
Chapter 4.4: Siblings Negotiations
Chapter 4.5: Jungkook's apology
Chapter 4.6: Friends' Visit
Chapter 4.7: Unpredicted turn
Chapter 4.8: Childhood Promise
Chapter 4.9: Family time and skipping shot
Chapter 4.9: Family time (continuation)
Bonus Part: Movie Night
Chapter 5: A Painful Ordeal
Chapter 5.1 A Shocking Turn of Events
Chapter 5.2: Scolding and Teasing
Chapter 5.3: Family outing
Chapter 5.4: Family outing (continuation)
Chapter 5.5: Dinner and boys
Appreciation post
Chapter 5.7 School bickering
Chapter 5.8 Continuation
Chapter 5.9 Report writing
Chapter 6: New beginnings
Chapter 6.1: Continuation
Chapter 6.2: Chasing Shadows, Finding Friendship
Chapter 6.3 Friends for life
Chapter 6.4 (continuation)
Chapter 6.5: Y/n's Fate
Chapter 6.6: What's next?
Chapter 6.7: Karma
Chapter 6.8: Skipping meal
Chapter 6.9: Facing the consequences.
Chapter 6.9: continuation
Chapter 7: Raising Tension
Chapter 7.1: Truth unfold
Author announcement:
Chapter 7.2: Y/n's Critical Condition
Chapter 7.3: Surgery?
Chapter 7.4: Is this end of the book?
Chapter 7.6: New character?
Chapter 7.7: Y/n gains consciousness
Chapter 7.8: Punished?
Chapter 7.9: Jimin's outrage
Chapter 8.1: Where is Jin?
Chapter 8.2: Discharge.
Chapter 8.3: Final showdown
Chapter 8.4: Expelled?
Chapter 8.5: Expelled? (Continuation)

Chapter 5.6: Time to sort unsolved things

1K 61 56
By Insane_adolfa

Next morning at 10 am,

Namjoon was ready to leave with his tiny suitcase, but Y/n was not ready to let him go. She followed him all over the house, holding his coat with one hand.

Jin: (softly) "Princess, leave him now; he has to reach the airport before 12, he is already running late."

Y/n: (teary-eyed) "Oppa, please stay for some more time."

Namjoon: (cupping her face) "Baby, I have to go now. What do you want from there? I will bring it for you."

Y/n: (hugging him) "I don't want you to go."

Namjoon: (patting her back) "Y/n, don't cry, bub. I promise I will be back soon."

Y/n: (crying) "Oppa, please don't go."

Jin: (worried) "Y/n, enough now. Let go of your Oppa."

Y/n: (crying) "No, I won't."

Namjoon got on his knees and started wiping her tears. Y/n was looking down, and tears were continuously streaming down her eyes.

Namjoon: (soft smile) "Princess, are you taking revenge on me for not letting you go to summer camp?"

She nodded no, and he made her look up at him by holding her chin.

Namjoon: (wiping her tears) "Don't cry, Y/n. Oppa has to leave because it's really important."

Y/n: (sobbing) "Is it more important than me?"

Namjoon: (smiling) "Not at all. You are the most important in my life and will always be my first priority. But it doesn't mean that I should neglect my patients just to stay at home and have fun, right?"

Y/n understood Namjoon's words and nodded.

Namjoon: (calm) "So, what's your opinion? Should I go or not?"

Y/n: (sniffling) "Sorry, Oppa. I was only thinking for myself."

Namjoon: (kissing her forehead) "That's like my good girl."

Suga: (teasing) "So, shall we leave now, or does this goodbye session need more time?"

Namjoon: (laughing) "Let's go."

As Namjoon and Suga turned to leave, Jay entered with a small handbag.

Jay: (smiling) "Hyung, may I come in?"

Jhope: (smiling) "Jay, come in. Why are you even asking? This is your house too."

Taehyung: "Good morning, Jay. Are you here to meet Y/n?"

Jay gave a quick gaze to Y/n and then looked at Taehyung while nodding lightly.

Jay: (handing the bag to Namjoon) "No, I came here to give this to Namjoon Hyung."

Namjoon: (taking the bag) "What is this? I guess aunty again cooked something for me to avoid eating out?"

Jay: (smiling) "Yes, and she also gave you a message that if you forget to call her once you reach, then this time, she will really get angry with you."

Namjoon: (nervous chuckle) "That's a scary message."

Jungkook: "Now let's go, Hyung. I need to reach the hospital too."

Namjoon: (waving) "Oh, yes. Bye, everyone. (Kissing Y/n's forehead) Take care, princess."

Y/n: (kissing his cheek) "Bye, Oppa."

Everyone came outside near the car to load the luggage. Y/n was standing right beside Namjoon, but Jay didn't even spare a glance at her. She was secretly looking at Jay from time to time, and he finally looked toward her with a cold gaze, staring at her continuously without breaking eye contact. Y/n smiled at him, but he turned his head in the other direction.

Y/n: (in mind) "Still the same nasty face as if the world owed him something."

Jay: (in mind) "I know what you must be thinking, but I don't care. This time I am not giving in for your smile."

Y/n: (in mind) "What's with this ego? You are not even giving me a chance to explain."

Jay: (in mind) "You are more egoistic than me."

Y/n: (in mind) "Fine, if I have more ego than you, then I don't want to try anymore. Wait till the end of the world, but I will not come to talk to you."

Jay: (in mind) (scoff) "I bet you will be the first one to come and talk to me."

Y/n: (in mind) "No, never. Let's see who comes first. Hmmp!!!!"

They both were talking to themselves, knowing what each other must be thinking right now. Jungkook was staring at Y/n, who was lost in her thoughts. Suddenly, Y/n heard Namjoon calling her name, and then Jungkook called her.

Jungkook: (snapping his fingers) "Y/n? Princess? You there?"

Y/n: (coming out of her thoughts) "Oppa? What happened?"

Jimin: (confused) "Everyone is waving bye to Namjoon Hyung, and you are lost in your thoughts."

Y/n looked at the door where everyone's eyes were on her because Namjoon was calling her. She smiled at Namjoon, and he sat in the car on the passenger seat. Jungkook and Taehyung sat in the backseat. Suga started the car, and they all waved goodbye to Namjoon.

Jay: (turning towards Jin) "Okay then, Hyung, I will also go now."

Jin: "Why are you in such a hurry? Now, wait for some time."

Jimin: "Yes, come in and have breakfast with us."

Jay: (nervous) "Sorry, Jimin Hyung. I already had my breakfast, and I have plans today, so I can't wait."

Jin: (smiling) "Okay then, no worries."

Everyone waved him goodbye, and Jay went back.

1 week later,

In Y/n's room- Morning,

While getting ready for school, Y/n sat in front of her dressing table, lost in thought.

Y/n's POV: Vacations ended so quickly. I didn't even realize how fast these days passed. This is the first time in these years that I honestly don't feel like going to school. Secondly, the more I see Sujin and Jiyeon, the more I will remember Hyejin's words. Well, I am not afraid of them, but I don't want to spoil my mood and get sad on a daily basis.

Author's Note (A/n): "Wait, did you just say 'secondly'? Then what is the first thing?"

Y/n: "Obviously, it's those two fools. I wasn't able to reconcile with Jay and Jake all these summer vacations. One of the idiots always ignored me, and the other avoided me. But I guess it's a good opportunity for me. At least, for now, I can peacefully think of a plan to get hold of Sujin's phone. So, it will be easier for me to explain it to them. I hope they will understand me."

Jimin: (shaking Y/n) "Y/n?"

Y/n: (coming out of her thoughts) "Uh, oh, Oppa, what happened?"

Jimin: (confused) "I should be the one to ask you this question. What happened? Where were you lost?"

Y/n: "Ah, nothing. I was just thinking about school."

Jimin: (cupping her face) "Why are you so tensed, baby? If you don't want to go, then stay at home. We will not force you."

Y/n: (smiling) "Oppa, I am fine. Let's go."

Jimin nodded, and Y/n went downstairs with him for breakfast.

At the breakfast table,

she was still thinking about Jay and Jake. Jake was angry, but at least he talked to her. On the other hand, Jay totally ignored her. She was sad and didn't know how to apologize. It was the first time they both got mad at her, or more like hurt by her words.

She was lost in her thoughts, and everyone at the table was looking at her.

Jin: "Baby, have your breakfast."

She started eating, but her mind was preoccupied with thoughts of how to mend things at school.

J-Hope: (breaking the silence) "Y/n, is everything okay?"

Y/n: (forcing a smile) "Yeah, just a bit tired. I didn't sleep well last night."

Jungkook: "You sure? You seem a bit off today."

Y/n: (smiles) "I'm sure, Oppa. Just school nerves, I guess."

After finishing, Y/n excused herself from the table and went to sit on the couch, waiting for one of her brothers to finish their breakfast and drive her to school. Taehyung finished first, so he got up and went to the shoe rack to bring Y/n's shoes. Her hand still wasn't healed properly, so for now, she could only eat on her own and hold light things.

Taehyung: (tying her shoelace) "Princess, are you really okay?"

Y/n: (nodding) "Yes, Oppa."

Taehyung: (looking concerned) "You sure? You've been quiet all morning."

Y/n: (forcing a small smile) "Yeah, I am very sure. After going to school, I will be fine, oppa. I am nervous and excited at the same time."

Taehyung: (finishing tying her shoelace) "Well, you know right if you ever need to talk, I'm here. And don't hesitate to ask for anything, okay?"

Y/n: (nodding) "Yep, thanks, Taehyung Oppa."

Taehyung: (taking her backpack) "Ready to go?"

She held his hand, and they went towards the car.

At school,

On the first day after reopening, the excitement of seeing friends after a long time was clearly seen on everyone's face.

In the classroom,

As Y/n entered, Jay, Jake, Yunjin, and Rose were having a casual conversation. Jay and Jake were smiling too, but Y/n noticed that Jake was not sitting in the seat he used to.

Seating arrangement:

Rose and Yunjin, 

Y/n and Jake behind them(second last bench)

Jay used to sit near the window alone, 

but today Jake was sitting beside another classmate, and others were at their regular seats.

Y/n: (in mind) (sad) "Should I go in or not? They seem happy. I don't want to ruin their mood right now."

Just as she was thinking this, Rose spotted her at the door and couldn't contain her excitement.

Rose: (excitedly waving) "Y/n! Over here!"

Y/n: (smiling) "Hey, Rose! Missed you!"

Rose: (hugging Y/n) "Oh my gosh, you have no idea how boring it was without you. How's the hand?"

Y/n: (holding up her cast) "The usual - inconvenient, but getting better. How was your summer camp?"

Rose: "Oh, girl, you won't believe the stories I have to tell. But first, spill the tea on your summer. Anything exciting happen besides the hand incident?"

Y/n: (chuckles) "Not really, just the usual family drama. You know how it is."

Rose: "Well, we can't escape that, can we? Now, tell me everything, and don't leave out a single detail."

As Rose took you to your seat, Yunjin helped you with taking off your backpack. You sat in your usual seat, secretly looking at Jay and Jake, who were exchanging glances. They didn't seem cold, but there was still a distance between them as the group discussed their experiences at the summer camp.

Rose: "You won't believe what happened at the campfire! Yunjin nearly set her marshmallow on fire."

Yunjin: (laughing) "Hey, I like them crispy!"

Jake: (nervous) "I've always preferred perfectly roasted marshmallows, not too burnt, not too raw."

Y/n: (trying to join in) "Oh, I remember the campfires we used to have."

Jay: (crossing his arms) (cold) "Used to."

Y/n: (awkwardly) "Yeah, well, things change."

Rose: (trying to lighten the mood) "Come on, let's not dwell on the past. You know Y/n, we had an amazing time at the camp. Yunjin, remember that hiking trip?"

Yunjin: "How could I forget? I've never been that close to nature before."

Jake: (secretly looking at Y/n) "Nature can be pretty refreshing."

Y/n: (forcing a smile) (didn't know Jake was looking at her) "Yeah, it sounds like you guys had a great time."

Jay: (noticing your sad smile) (cold) "Boring, I didn't find anything fun there."

Yunjin: "You are kidding, right? You were the one who said I am having the best day of my life."

Jay: (nervous) (looked at you and then Yunjin) "What? When did I say that? Didn't I tell you I am getting bored here?"

Rose: "Jay, you are such a li...(cut)"

Jake: (Understood what Jay meant to say) "Rose, do you have a weak memory or what? I remember very clearly Jay said that."

Rose: (offended) "Weak memory? How dare you! You are the one who has a weak memory here."

Yunjin: (sigh) "Here we go again."

The bickering between Jake and Rose distracted everyone from the summer camp topic, and Jay sighed in relief.

Jake: (sarcastic) "I have a perfect memory, thank you very much. Unlike someone here."

Rose: (sarcastic) "Oh, please. Your memory is selective at best."

Jake: (offended) "Selective? It's called filtering out unnecessary information."

Rose: "Unnecessary? You forget important stuff too!"

Jake: "Name one important thing I forgot."

Rose: "Oh, I don't know, maybe our last project deadline?"

Jake: (caught) "That was intentional. I wanted to test the limits of our teamwork."

Rose: (whining) "Limits of our teamwork? More like limits of my patience!"

Y/n: (smiling) "Yaah, yaah, guys, stop fighting. It's the first day, and you both already started fighting."

Rose: (annoyed) "He started it first."

Jake: (to Rose) (annoyed) "You started it first."

Yunjin: "Calm down, guys, don't start again."

Just as the group was about to continue their conversation, their new homeroom teacher entered the class, instantly capturing the students' attention with her warm smile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 260 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...
1.9K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
321 49 18
What will happen when the brother like bestfriends fall in love with you? Will their obsession over you ruin them to a point called foolishness? Will...