꧁༺~Φ„Κ€Φ…ΚΙ›ΖˆΘΆ ΖˆΙ¦ΗŸΦ…Φ†~༻꧂ -𝙒𝙝𝙖...

By always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... More

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"
Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"
Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"
Chapter 12 "internships"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-
Chapter 21 "The LOV"
Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "
Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"
Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"
Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"

91 4 0
By always_sleep_at_3am

The winter break and the Internships ended in a blink of the eye, when you all returned to school it seems like the third semester has begun and before you knew it, the first year that was full of chaotic events is only three months away from ending.

"Everyone, Happy New year." Lida began, while standing proudly at the front of the class with you and Yaomomo beside him.

"Happy new year." You and Yaomomo also greeted at the same time, and bowed at your classmates.

"Our lesson today will be about your internship reports. Please share your experience during the winter break with us." Lida said, and adjusted his glasses.

"So, everyone. Suit up and go to Ground Alpha." Lida added, but then Aizawa suddenly barged in the room, thinking everyone is still messing around.

"How long are you going to keep talking-" He paused when he saw that you were all already holding your suit cases.

"Sir. Happy new year!" Mina greeted, happily skipping over to Aizawa with her suit case while Tsuyu stood behind her to also greet Aizawa.

Lida then proudly turned to Aizawa.

"Me, Y/n, and Yaoyorozu already conveyed the main agenda of the day to the class." Lida said to Aizawa, with a boosting smile.

"I see." Aizawa calmly replied.

while Aizawa and Lida continued to discuss about other matters, Denki walked up to you and handed you your suit case.

"I'm sure you made use of your winter break too huh? Lida?" Denki Chimed in, standing next to you, waiting for you to leave the classroom so you two could change in your hero costumes together.

"It seems like it. You had your internships with Manual again, right?" You asked and walked towards the door while keeping your glance at Lida.

"Yea. I had my Internships in Hosu again." He once again adjusted his glasses with a smile.

"it was only for a week, but I've learned how to be more flexible. Here look at my new moves!" Lida exclaimed, and began to move his hips left and right at a fast pace.

Both you and Denki laughed.

"You're at it again Lida. But nice moves" You gave him a thumbs up, before you and Denki left to the changing rooms.

At the changing rooms

"Woah! Did you change your Hero Costume?!" Kirishima exclaimed, noticing the change of equipment on Denki's costume.

"It fits well with your hair and personality." You also remarked.

"Hehehe.. You guys noticed? That's a relief..." Denki said, rubbing the back of his head while blushing from your compliments.

"So this is your new wrist bands right? Judging from it's shape and a few noticeable functions. It can collect electricity output and release it in a spherical form. Right?" You asked, picking up the new wrist band from his suitcase.

"Woah! Looks like training with Endeavor made your mind more sharper!" Sero exclaimed, and gave you a firm pat on the back.

"I know right? Just as I think he can't get smarter. But anyway, you're right about the electricity sphere think. Believe it or not it's actually inspired from those black hovering balls of yours." Denki said.

"Is that so? Well I'm glad my skills helped you make your own." You said, and took off your blouse to put on the top of your hero costume revealing your back.

But when Denki turned to look at you, his eyes widened in shock.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Denki screamed, grabbing everyone's attention turning to where Denki was looking at, and their expressions bore the same similarity on Denki's face.

They saw your back, filled with scars burns and bruises that was the result of you using your Nightflight blaze skill for too long during the internships.

"Goddamn!" Sero exclaimed in surprise.

"Those are some manly scars Y/n!" Kirishima yelled.

"Holy shit bro... What if Yaoyorozu sees those?" Denki asked.

"It's not like she sees me half naked all the time Denki." You placed a hand on your hip and gave him a sarcastic glance.

"Where'd you even get those? Shit it looks Hella good on you bro! You look like the hot mc that just came from war!" Sero said.

You laughed.

"I've gotten it during my internships with Endeavor... The whole time we patrolled I always have this weird rush of adrenaline so I mostly don't realize that I'm nearing my limit at the time." You explained, turning to your locker to place a few stuff in and grabbing the top of your hero costume.

"Speaking of training and Internships... How are you doing with your new power? Midoriya?" Kirishima turned to Izuku who was busy strapping a glove on his hand.

"Hmm? Well...I can actually grasp them now with the help of Endeavor. But I still can't subconsciously use it to it's extent and can only use them for a while." Izuku replied.

"What? Really? That was fast!" Kirishima said.

"Was it the thing from our last joint training? Those black tentacles just sprouted from your wrist! " Denki Chimed in.

Izuku nodded at him.

"Yep. I call it the 'Blackwhip.' "Izuku replied.

"You must be kidding me, that sounds like something Y/n would name one of his skills with!" Mineta exclaimed, chiming in the conversation.

"Heyy. No I don't." You gave Mineta an offended look even though you weren't really offended because it is true. You do like to name your skills to something edgy and black related.

"Working as the No. 1 Hero's interns really paid off for you four huh? You guys are improving at an astonishing pace!" Kirishima remarked.

"I can't really utilize it all the time though." Izuku then looked down at his palm.

"But it sure is powerful." He continued, but just then one of Bakugo's head accessories for his hero costume flew towards Izuku and stabbed him in the head, causing Izuku's expression to remain the same but more distant.

"Midoriya!" Lida exclaimed in shock, and everyone turned to Bakugo who was the one responsible for throwing it at Izuku.

"What was that for?" Kirishima infuriatingly asked.

"He got on my nerves." Bakugo replied while gritting his teeth at Izuku who still had the same expression, but Izuku suddenly dropped to the ground and his head continued to bleed.

"Oh no! The bleeding won't stop!" Sato exclaimed.

You sighed tiredly, and placed a hand on your hip, walking towards Izuku with your white flames sparking on your palm.

"Here. I'll deal with it." You said, annoyed from the fact that you had to use your Quirk so early in the morning.

"Sorry to bother you so early!" Lida apologized while you began to work on Izuku's wound.

"It's fine. I guess." You shrugged.

...

Aizawa's pov(First person?)

So early in the morning. I was expecting to be in UA watching over my students as they showcase the things they learned from the agencies they've interned in... Yet the sudden call from Tsukauchi twisted my expectations.

"Pffft! Ha! You want us to awaken Shirakumo's lingering attachment? Do you expect him to talk to us like an old friend?" Hizashi aka Present mic cockingly said as I stared at Kurogiri. The LOV's backbone, and I am completely sure this isn't Shirakumo Oboro, an old classmate and close friend of mine that died during one of our Internships.

However... Since Tsukauchi and Gran Torino said there's a possibility this is him or not. It still worth to try and revive Oboro for at least a second or two..

"Please." Tsukauchi pleaded to Hizashi.

"What about Oboro's family?" I asked tiredly as ever. But my guard was up.

There was a moment of silence after I questioned about Oboro's family, Before Tsukauchi replied.

"If you fail, we'll try again with his family." Tsukauchi said.

Of course. As I expected they approached Oboro's mother and father. And since he also asked us to see this... Thing. Means even his family has failed to rekindle what was dust.

I closed my eyes and activated my Quirk as I stared at Kurogiri.

"How can you tell his parents their son had been turned into this monster?" I said while both me and Hizashi leaned closer to the glass wall that was separating us from Kurogiri.

Just then, I heard Kurogiri yawn and his yellow bright inhuman eyes opened only to see me and Hizashi staring right at him.

"Oh my. We haven't met since our attack on UA high. I wasn't expecting to see you again." Kurogiri began. Even with my Quirk latching on him, the mist around his body isn't going away. Which means the structure of his body has been altered into this form.

There was another moment of silence. Before Hizashi spoke.

"I think you people have made a mistake. This thing is nothing like Shirakumo-"
"Shigaraki Tomura, how is he doing? Did you capture him as well? " Both me and Hizashi looked at Kurogiri. uneased by his sudden mentioning of the leader of the LOV. But the way he said it was more concerning. It sounded like he was genuinely worried for the villain.

"How should I know?" Hizashi yelled while he stood up from his chair.

"I see. How unfortunate." Kurogiri whisperly mumbled.

"Well then. How about Shigaraki Y/n? It has been a while since I've seen him. Shigaraki was greatly infuriated on Y/n's sudden departure from the league." Kurogiri continued, now mentioning my student who the principal and the HSCP ordered me to keep an eye on incase there are any signs of this...'Y/n Shigaraki.'

"Do you care about him that much? Or is this another one of your takes to see if he's still applicable to be a villain?" I spoke, narrowing my eyes at Kurogiri.

"It's nothing like that. But you're right about the first part. It's my duty to look after both of him and Tomura and to make sure they get along." Kurogiri replied.

I reacted and my mouth was left slightly agape from his answer. It's just like back then... It's the same as Oboro...

"Huh?? What kind of crap duty is that? You're saying caring for that Gothic brat and that leach latching on Y/n back then is your duty..." Hizashi stopped. And turned to me, confused of my silence, But I didnt noticed him looking at me.

I continued to stare at Kurogiri... My doubts of him not being Oboro was gone in an instant... Because this is the same feeling as I got back when me and Oboro were High school students...

I felt my nose was starting to flow, a sign of my body wanting to cry. But I didn't want to cry especially infront of that thing so I quickly wiped my nose, and covered my mouth firmly while slightly pulling down on it, continuing to glare at Kurogiri.

"In the past," I sighed.

"I left a stray cat behind without giving it much of a thought. But he took the cat home without any hesitation." I continued, hoping to bridge the gap using that simple but memorable event to me. But I was only met with a confused stare and a head tilt from Kurogiri.

"I don't understand your meaning. Why are you here?" Kurogiri asked, unfazed from the intense aura in the room.

There's no reaction from Oboro yet. I need to make him react so he could tell us where the LOV is as soon as possible.

"I was good for nothing because I always did everything halfheartedly." I continued, recalling the days when I first met Oboro.. My image of Oboro that day was vivid, he was the brightest in our class and always made friends. I don't like bright people so I try my best to avoid talking to him as much as possible... But him and Hizashi always dragged me around everywhere... So I got use to them. 'You can use my goggles' was one of Oboro's words to me that my brain considered important at the time. I can even remember the way how he said it too.

"You had always been the person who pulled me along." I continued while Hizashi fell back in his chair.

"Is this some kind of confession? But we are not in a church." Kurogiri remarked on my words. But I ignored him and continued.

"You were always so optimistic. You never stop moving forward. You never thought about the consequences. But the dead has no future." I was hoping to get under this monster like skin of Oboro to reach him by describing how I personally viewed him back then. But was met with another silence and narrowed yellow eyes, yet I refused to give up for some reason.

"Hizashi and I are both teachers. I was very strict with my students." I continued.

"Is this about the high expulsion rate of your classes?" Gran Torino Chimed in.

"That's what the file says. But it's the opposite" Hizashi replied from Gran Torino for me.

"Huh?" Gran Torino reacted.

The school file says the expulsion rate of each class I hold is the highest in UA. But in reality I have not expelled any students ever since my career of being a teacher.

"Did you see the look on Eraser Head? I saw it. He was so scary"
"His face is always scary to look at."
"It was more intense this time, like the last time he threatened to expel us."
"Ekkkk I still get nightmares from that. I thought I was doom"

These were the phrases I'd usually hear in each year of students I handle. All said with the same fear and sarcastic demeanor. But it's because I always use expulsion to get the best results out of them, sure it does traumatize them, but even with that said each of ever students I hold has became better because of it, yet each of them still prefer expulsion as a warning instead of a threat.

'Selfless-sacrifice is not the same as giving up one's life.' was the phrase that soon became my Roman empire after Oboro's death. With that same sentence I convinced the principal to give me permission to expel and re-enroll students for the reason being is to let them taste the feeling of dying, only to re-enroll them to give them the motivation to be better. That is how I forcefully reshape a child's mind into a hero, But somehow there's one kid in my class that was already reshaped in such an early stage and doesn't need me to mendle with him anymore.. That kid is Y/n L/n that Kurogiri and the LOV was desperately wanting to take back. But I won't blame them. They're not the only ones chasing people with such talent anyway.

"I don't want my students to repeat your mistake..." I could feel the urge of crying. And it's causing me great annoyance.

I yanked my goggles out of my head and wrapped it around my fist before slamming my fist into the palm of my other hand, making a fresh smack sound in the process.

"I don't want them to throw away their lives in the name of justice." I grip my fist and grit my teeth.

"I want them to have your virtue. I want them to become heroes who lead... And live long as the best heroes out there." At last I couldn't stop it anymore. And my eyes gave up and allowed the tears to drop, like a wasted dam allowing a river to flow.

Hearing my words, Kurogiri kept a calm demeanor, but the mist around his face said otherwise. It started to deform, twist left and right as if trying to keep something sealed within Kurogiri.

I grit my teeth, sensing a change in the room, and lifted the goggles that was once the possession of Oboro himself.

"Shirakumo! If you're still in there," My eyes started to turn red as I could feel myself almost surpassing my limit.

"Let the three of us strive to become heroes once more!" I Shouted, in hopes that Oboro would hear me.

"Aizawa..! We're sensing brainwave activity in him!" Gran Torino exclaimed in the speakers.

"Could it be..." Hizashi stood up, and got close to the glass wall placing both his hands firmly on it's surface.

"Shirakumo! Is that you?" Hizashi yelled.

"Aizawa! Try to get information about Shigaraki's whereabouts, the location of the Nomu factory." Tsukauchi yelled sounding like he was on the edge of his sit in expectations to get the answers he needed.

But despite all that I tried to remain calm and didn't get my hopes high. Even if the Hypothesis is true, even if this monstrosity really 'was' Shirakumo, my friend...can never come back to life despite what we're doing now.

I angrily scoffed and stepped forward.

"Tell us! Who created you? Who messed with your brain?" I once again spoke.

"Just now..." Kurogiri tried to speak, but his voice sounded like it was in a jar, buffering and echoing. It was irritating me.

"Back then, did you not feel anything when we met?" I once again questioned, pressuring Kurogiri to give in to Oboro.

"I have no idea what you've been raving about." Kurogiri replied, but now it sounded like his voice was contracting with another voice. And he was now struggling to maintain his tone.

"Shirakumo!" I screamed.

"Answer him, Shirakumo!" Hizashi backed me up while he also seemed desperate while clinging on the glass wall.

"I am Kurogiri-"
"

You're a student of UA High class 2-A!" I interrupted him.

"We were going to become heroes together!" Hizashi said.

"Oboro Shirakumo!" Me and Hizashi screamed at the same time, causing the mist around Kurogiri to go haywire even more.

"What are you talking about..." Suddenly, the mist around Kurogiri's face calmed down, and reverted back to a resting state.

"I'm Kurogiri, Tomura Shigaraki's caretaker." Kurogiri sounds normal somehow...

Which means we failed...

Hizashi and I were shock to see our attempt to make a breakthrough failed, Hizashi backed away from the glass wall in response to Kurogiri while I remained in the same position, looking at this monster in shock while my eyes leaked tears and vains were visible.

"What you said just now made no sense to me—" The right side of Kurogiri's face suddenly straightened, and showed an image of a boy... The right side of the face of a very specific boy... And that boy is Oboro Shirakumo... He looked scared.

Hizashi gasped and clinged back on the glass wall.

"Shira..kumo.." He murmured, it sounded like he couldn't find the right words to say to him.

"S-Shota..." Shirakumo was struggling to speak.

Out of desperation I also clinged on the glass wall with my one hand.

"Keep trying, Shirakumo!" I Shouted.

"Shirakumo!" Hizashi added.

"H-Hospital... " The mist on Kurogiri's head sprouted like a flower and had spread across the room. It didn't even give Shirakumo the chance to finish his sentence..

"I am..." Kurogiri's eyes dissappeared... Meaning he either fainted, or died on the spot. But who would die from a simple breakthrough? So he's just probably back asleep.

"Eraser Head, Present Mic. That's all for now. Thank you for your cooperation." Tsukauchi said.

Hizashi fell back in his chair.. Still looking at Kurogiri.

"How are your eyes?" Hizashi. For the first time. Asked quietly and tiredly from the events that just recently played out.

My hair fell back down at my face, indicating that my Quirk is off now... But even so. My eyes continued to cry.

"They are dying up and hurting." I replied, and lowed my hand off the surface of the glass wall.

A hospital?... It doesn't sound like much to work on. But knowing Tsukauchi and the HSCP. This could be an opening for them, all that's left now is to find the maniac who created these disgusting monsters.

...
..
.

Kyudai's pov(Third person)

Sparks of blue and the screams of a young man echoed through the laboratory.

"A human being that holds endless power while retaining consciousness. This is what All For One and I seek, now all that's left for this masterpiece to finish is the sapling itself! Well done, Tomura Shigaraki. Everything is going so well! It's better than our expectations." Kudai exclaimed, watching as Tomura gets repeatedly zapped by his machine. And to be tortured continously for the next 3 months.
...

..

Back to your pov(Third person)

Everyone showed their new and improved moves to All Might. Each of them was unique and complicated but they somehow managed to pull it off.

Of course during the Internships you didn't just go around chasing Endeavor, during your free time you, Izuku and Shoto would create special moves with each other. Though some of them didn't worked as plan some did make a good impression.

At the end of the training session, all your classmates were talking and chitchatting with each other, catching up with the current change of wind lately.

You whoever was not in the mood to talk to any one at the moment, so you remained quiet while watching everyone from a distance. But your wanting to be alone was broken when Yaomomo and Jiro walked up to you.

"Y/n! Your new move is so cool! It really suits you." Jiro began.

You plastered a fake smile and laughed at her remark.

"Really? I was expecting me to look like a chirub while doing the move to be honest." You said, rubbing the back of your neck.

"You looked cool dude!" Jiro moved closer to your ear.

"I even heard Yaomomo say you looked hot eheheheh" She whispered with a grin while giving you a playful nudge, but Yaomomo quickly yanked Jiro and covered her mouth.

"I did not! Don't listen to her... She's been really annoying lately." Yaomomo said.

Jiro yanked her hand off.

"I am?" She asked with an eyebrow raised but Yaomomo again covered her mouth.

"Anyways! My Dad and Mom liked your performance for the pass days and my Dad actually became a big fan of yours and they were hoping if you'd like to meet my sisters and brothers." She said, changing the subject.

"You have siblings?" You asked.

"Yea. I didn't get to tell you since it seemed unnecessary, plus they were all overseased." She said.

"Oh.. Well yea. Sure I guess it's fine. When can I meet them?" You asked.

"uh.. When are you free..?" She asked.

"Later this afternoon actually." you replied.

"Great then afternoon it is! Okay that's done now love you bye!" She gave you a peak on the lips and quickly walked away with Jiro.

...

Well that was the fastest conversation you had. It looked like she was on a rush or embarrassed about something..

"Y/n! Come on it's almost time for the next period!" Izuku waved over at you.

"Coming!" You Shouted and walked towards him, and your other friends that was waiting for you beside him.

Timeskip.

After classes, All Might wanted to talk to you, Izuku and Bakugo. At his office. Like last time his office had barely changed it was still the same as you remembered the last time you four had a meeting here. The sky was golden, and the same sound of tea being poured echoed in the room. A nostalgic feeling indeed.

"Congratulations, you can control the tentacles now." All Might began.

"Thank you." Izuku bowed his head at All Might.

"You too, Young Bakugo, Young L/n. You both grown so much I can't imagine what you can become."All Might turned to you and Bakugo, his voice laced with enthusiasm.

"Thanks for noticing." You gratefully replied, while Bakugo refused to acknowledge the compliment.

All Might gave you a smile, before he cleared his throat and pulled out a notebook. One that was similar to Izuku's hero observation book although this one was blue.

"In the end, we couldn't get all the answers. But it's time to start moving forward." He placed the book on the table to let you have a good view of it.

"QUIRKS OF PREDECESSORS YOUNG MIDORIYA'S NOTE: FIGHT" was hand written on the cover of the book.

"Proceed to the next step." All Might added.

You stared at the book in disbelief, sensing the contents inside even though you've yet to open it.

"No way. You actually got them all? How?" You questioned in awe.

"I used all the resources I had to gather information about the Quirks of mine and Young Midoriya's predecessors with the help of Tsukauchi and a few connections." All Might carefully explained, but then looked back down at the book.

"However... We couldn't find anything about the second and third wielder." He added.

Izuku raised a brow.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because of the era they lived in and One For All's property, there is no way to find anything from the archive." All Might answered, Making sure to choose his words wisely to make sure you three understood.

You then sighed and leaned back on the couch, with your arms folded into your chest.

" But. We know their Quirks are living in there, which means anytime soon they'll manifest in Izuku in some forms." You said.

Bakugo scoffed.

"Whatever, just get on with it. Stop wasting my precious time." Bakugo Grumbled.

"Regarding the whips, I can only maintain them for one second. I can't control them the way Sero, Aizawa-sensei, and Y/n do with their Quirks, but as a support skill, I think it's fairly powerful." Izuku remarked, ignoring Bakugo.

Bakugo glared at Izuku over your shoulder because of him ignoring Bakugo again, but Bakugo bit his tongue and remained in his bitch resting state and allowed it to slide.

While Izuku, All Might, and you continued to converse, Bakugo turned to the book, and picked it up turning a couple of pages before he stopped.

"The fifth user: Lariat" Bakugo began reading the page, grabbing your attentions.

" Real name: Daigoro Banjo. Quirk: Blackwhip. He can create tendrils of black energy to capture or to boost mobility." Bakugo plucked his tongue.

"It's the some for this guy. Their Quirks aren't very powerful. These are just some nobodies." Bakugo remarked.

Izuku reacted to Bakugo's comment, looking offended that he'd think the predecessors of One For All is a nobody.

"Huh? But I think their Quirks are amazing." Izuku said.

"Any Quirks can be amazing in your eyes. That's the scrub mentality!" Bakugo said.

"That sounds mean no matter how I see it." Izuku replied.

"Cut it out you two. You can play cat and dog later when I'm not here. I really find your yappings really annoying now you know." You interjected in between the two before their small squeral escalates further.

"Young Bakugo has a point." All Might Chimed in, and the three of you turned to him.

"All For One was obsessed with One For All. It's hard to imagine the dark time where evil was left unchecked. All For One defeated powerful foes." All Might continued.

"His unstoppable and desire for domination made him invincible. While they were struggling in Hell, during their dying moments, the wielders entrusted their power to the future and paved the path for this moment. They weren't chosen by destiny. They were simply entrusted with this power and passed it to others during the countless battles." All Might added.

Bakugo glanced back at the book. Now that he heard All Might's small speech, he actually felt like he underestimated someone for the first time. He then angrily tossed the book down on the table.

" It's no wonder they all died young." Bakugo said.

All Might looked down at the table.

"Indeed." He Muttered in replied.

You then cleared your throat.

"Anyway, what next do you want Izuku to learn now that he already has the fifth's Quirk?" You asked, changing the subject.

All Might looked up at you.

"The next step is to learn 'Float' it's my master's Quirk" All Might replied.

The three of you reacted.

All Might's master..? From what you've learned from Izuku. All Might's master was a Female named Nana Shimura-

"I WON!" Bakugo Shouted, yanking you back to reality.

"The fuck?" the three of you turned to Bakugo like he was crazy. Or maybe he is. Even I don't know.

"HA HA HA HA! I can already do that with my explosion! But I knew you'd have to waste your time just to learn that!" Bakugo gave Izuku a victorious grin and the middle finger, continuing to boost about the fact that he had already surpassed Izuku again. But to you, you just view his boosting a way to cope from the information that Izuku would end up having more abilities and Quirks than him in the near future.

Izuku nervously gulped his saliva, but his reply was clashing with his expression.

"That doesn't sound good. I'll give it my best and catch up to you." Izuku replied.

"You'll just land on your face because you always get nervous!" Bakugo said.

"No! Now that I can control the blackwhips-"
"Go to hell!" Bakugo interrupted.

"How about both of you go to hell." You Chimed in, joining their argument out of spite.

"The fuck did you say Burnout-" Bakugo was about to reply to you, when your phone rang.

You raised a brow and took your phone out, carefully looking at the screen of your phone, expecting an unfamiliar number since you weren't expecting any calls today, but your jaw dropped and your eyes widened to see Yaomomo's number only to remember the promise you made with her to meet her siblings.

"Shit!" You jumped up from the couch and ran to your school coat.

"Is something wrong?" All Might worriedly asked.

"Sorry! I forgot I needed to finish something today! I'll see you guys back at the Dorms!" You dashed out of the room with your bag and half wore coat in tow.

It felt like the hallway was endless, your shadow ran along you as you did and even managed to dial Yaomomo's number despite your legs running as fast as they could.

" Hello? " Yaomomo's voice began.

"Hey! Sorry for the hold up. I had a meeting with All Might about a certain something, I didn't notice the time." You said.

"It's fine. I understand anyway that you're a valuable asset to the teachers." She replied as you finally arrived in the lockers.

You then stuck your phone in between your shoulder and ear as you opened your locker and unloaded a few school items.

"I don't normally forget my schedule, but since I'm very busy today I forgot to do some of them." You sighed, slightly struggling to place your school books in, before grabbing your shoes and began changing into them.

"I've noticed it too. We're barely in the Hero society yet but it already seems like you have an agency of your own." Yaomomo laughed.

"Well I guess you could say I've got experience on running one now." You joked, finally putting on your left shoe and placed your school shoes in your locker.

"I'll head there as fast as I could." You were about to hung the call up when Yaomomo stopped you.

"Hold on! Since you're running late I'll ask the driver to pick you up" She called out before you pressed the button.

"But I haven't changed into a formal-"
"Worry that later, I'll send him there in a hippy." She hung the call up. Hippy? It sounds similar to your get go word Gippy.

You thought I'd be faster if you went there with your Quirk. But under Yaomomo's pestering you decided to wait for this driver. Soon enough the driver arrived and you discreetly got in.

The drive to Yaomomo's mansion was quiet. The driver never talked or looked at you through the rear mirror. But you didn't mind the silence since you're not in the mood to talk to anyone this evening.

Soon you arrived at Yaomomo's mansion, there you saw her waiting outside of her house once the car entered the gate.

Yaomomo smiled widely and waved enthusiastically at the car, once the car stopped infront of her she didn't even gave you the chance to open the door yourself and yanked it open herself.

"Y/n!" She lunged at you in the car, tackling you into the seat.

You laughed at her enthusiasm as she gave you a tight hug by the neck, before you hugged her back.

"Woah calm down now. I don't remember being in a relationship with a clingy dog." You remarked.

Yaomomo giggled at your comment and finally got off you.

"Sorry, I got too excited again." She gave you a peak on the lips and got off the car, with your hand in tow.

"You're oddly excited on introducing me to your siblings. Aren't you afraid they'll hate on me?" You sarcastically asked while the two of you entered the mansion.

"Non-sense. We're not in a movie so I doubt they would. Plus they're really nice except..." Yaomomo seemed hesitant to continue while the two okf you climbed up the stairs.

"Except?" You raised an eyebrow at her.

"Nothing! Forget I ever said that. For now let's change you into something more formal, my siblings are going to arrive in an hour." The two of you arrived in the second floor, it was the same as you remembered. But it's expected since you've only been gone for weeks or so.

"My dressing room is just over here." She walked to a door and pushed it open, revealing a room filled with different female clothing's and accessories.

"I don't think dresses fits my taste Ms. Creati." You said, examining one of the dresses that was hanged on the side.

Yaomomo gave you a firm nudge which caused you to flinch.

"I asked our maid to buy you a tux in advance. So don't worry, you won't be wearing any dresses tonight. Yet." She winked at you maliciously.

"Pls don't." You pleaded.

"Too late I've already have the perfect theme for you." She giggled, when suddenly the Maid and the Butler both entered the room. It seemed like the Butler was holding the tux Yaomomo was talking about.

"Madam Momo. Your father request your audience." The maid gracefully said and bowed her head at Yaomomo.

"Hmm? Why?" Yaomomo curiously asked, shifting her body weight towards them.

"It's not something urgent. But just wants to speak with you Madam." the Maid replied, keeping her head bowed.

"Hmmm. Alright then." Yaomomo turned to you.

"I'll be back later. For now get change into your tux. Mr. Takashi would help you." Yaomomo said, referring to the Butler as Mr Takashi.

You nodded at her.

"Alright I don't mind. Talk to you later then." You smiled at Yaomomo, and she smiled back.

"It won't be long." She turned around, and walked out of the room with the maid in tow.

As the door closed behind them, the Butler turned to you with his same calm and elegant expression.

"Master L/n. Plus see to it that you must strip for the changing of the clothes." He said in a nobleman accent.

You flinched at his words. He could've just said "Pls take your clothes off" or "If you don't mind, pls change into the tux" but instead he went with the word "Strip" not even caring of what you'd think about him. But out of respect for Yaomomo's workers you decided to just obliged.

"I guess." You said, and took your T-shirt off, and the butler walked forward and began to place the top on you first.

The Butler placed the blouse, the coat, the tie on you and due to this all the work that had to be done by you was all occupied leaving you unable to do anything and just stand there while the Butler moved down to your bottom and asked you to change into the pants, which you did but again, the Butler did all the work and this time it was taking a lot of time. Is it that hard to put on a tux?

You got a little uncomfortable from the silence, and decided to make small talk with him.

"So uh. Yaomomo's siblings. How many are they though and like, who are they?" You asked, breaking the silence.

"The young masters? Well. They're all quite the charm. But most of them aren't as kind as Young master Momo." He replied, not giving you much to work with.

"Really..? Can you tell me more about them?" You tried to keep the conversation escalating.

Somehow the Butler paused, and seemed hesitant to tell you. But he eventually spoke.

"The eldest is Young master Akimitsu. He's an idol in Korea." He simply said, refusing to give more detail about him.

"And?" You asked, pestering him.

The Butler sighed.

"The second born is Young Master Hanzo. A famous doctor in Europe, the third eldest is a female. Tsubame, she's a well-known chief in Canada. Fourth oldest is Yaeko, a student in Harvard the fifth is Mai, also a student in Harvard. Next is the sixth, which is the second youngest, Ichika, she's a child actress and the two youngest are twins. Rui and Yui. They're both in kindergarten." The butler speedingly replied. It was obvious he didn't like the small talk you were doing, but you still kept going anyways.

" They sound very successful in life huh... I'm sure they're a kind bunch. " You joked and laughed.

The Butler once again paused. Kind? Kind was not the right word to portray them. Because unlike Yaomomo none of them had a heart of a Hero.

"Though I'm a bit afraid of my grammar if I speak to them... Since Yaomomo is smart I bet they're all smarter so a bad grammar won't do right—"
"You've got it wrong Master L/n." The Butler interrupted you, before turning to the collar of your tux to fix it.

You flinched at the Butler.

"What do you mean?" You asked. Confused and curious.

The Butler sighed once more. Although this one seemed more tired and frustrated.

"You've yet to meet them. Yet you claim to view them as kind beings. Are you that dull?" The Butler said.

You looked at him offendingly, but the Butler didn't react and continued.

"Master Akimitsu is a Narcissistic idol who doesn't treat his back dancers and subordinates well. I know this because I've lived and took care of him for 17 years. Master Hanzo uses patients to strip them off for money. Tsubame takes credit for things she didn't do, Yaeko is what you'd call a 'thot' Mai is the same as Akimitsu, the twins are sadists. And the worst is Young Master Ichika. She's a girl who'd get jealous easily and would do anything to get and destroy something." The Butler explained in one breath while seemingly annoyed on mentioning the names of Yaomomo's siblings.

You stood there in shock. Hearing these personality traits from Yaomomo's kins made you think That Yaomomo might be the same as them. But it was like the Butler had read your mind as he spoke.

"Master Momo is the only one with a noble heart out of them all. Which is why out of all the Yaoyorozus. She is the one I have faint in." The Butler added.

Your expression slightly whinced at the Butler. You originally brought the topic of Yaomomo's siblings to make some small talk, but you didn't know that the Butler himself had issues with her siblings... Well now you know that Yaomomo's kins are dickheads.

You didn't know how to respond to the Butler, you tried to but your mouth kept shut no matter how many times you tried to convince yourself to talk or change the subject, when once again the Butler spoke.

"Anyway. Quick advice. Try your best to not interact with Master Ichika." The Butler simply warned, and once again the atmosphere was shifted from awkward to a discreet aura.

You got confused and bewildered from his words. But before you could ask him more details as to why, Yaomomo suddenly walked in the room with her maid following behind her.

Yaomomo pauses when she saw you in the suit.

"Oh my... You look.." She couldn't find the words.

"Glamorous is the word you're looking for Madam Momo." The maid said.

"Yea. You look glamorous! Actually... More perfect than perfect!" She walked up at you while her eyes roamed every inch of the suit. It really did look 'Glamorous' on you.

"You look really handsome. It makes me feel like that I'm the least attractive partner in the relationship." She joked and laughed.

You laughed with her.

"I doubt that. You look more beautiful than I remember you." You placed your hand on her face, and used your thumb to brush a hair strand out of her view.

Yaomomo giggled at your words, before taking your hand off her face and intwined it in hers.

"Next is shoes and I've got just the ones!" She signaled the maid to bring them to you, which the maid obliged, walking to you while holding what seems to be a shoe box.

The maid handed the box to you before walking back beside Yaomomo.

The box seemed expensive.. And a bit delicate in touch. The shoes inside was probably as much as fancy looking.

You opened the box, and your theory was correct as the shoes inside had a high quality leather and was even designed by a famous New York designer.

"These look expensive." You pointed out. Hesitant to use such expensive items.

"No they're not. It's just about 10k US dollars." She gave you a dismissive wave.

You choked in air.

'JUST' ?

"JUST?? Woman that is half the life savings I have in my bank account." You exclaimed.

Yaomomo laughed at your reaction.

"It isn't that expensive really. Anyway hurry up and change into your shoes so we can greet my siblings more properly." Yaomomo said enthusiastically.

"Alright then." You turned to a nearby stool and used it as a supporter while you placed the shoes on, you were careful not to scratch it or rip it's leather as much as possible before successfully placing on both of them.

"Done." You said and turned to them.

"See, I told you Louis Vuitton suits him better than Tom Ford and Jimmy Choo." Yaomomo said to the maid with a victorious grin.

The maid giggled.

"I apologize for assuming your partners style Madam Momo." She apologized sarcastically.

Just then, the earpiece on the Butler's ear peeped, and the Butler turned to Yaomomo.

"Master Momo. Your brothers and sisters are here." The Butler said.

Yaomomo's eyes lit up.

"Just in time!" She grabbed your hand and ran off the room with you in tow yet again.

While she dragged you down the stairs you made sure to watch where you're stepping to avoid falling, once the two of you got outside of the mansion, you saw Yaomomo's parents waiting as a car stopped just infront of the estate.

Yaomomo finally let go of your hand, and fixed her standing posture as you all waited for her siblings to get out. Eventually the car door opened and a tall man, who you expected to be Akimitsu stepped out of the car.

Akimitsu had a fairly luscious hair.. And an amazing jawline, he has a face of a model as expected.

Akimitsu looked around the estate, but stopped once he saw Yaomomo's mother.

"Mommy!" He exclaimed and opened his arms widely for her.

"Aki my baby boy!" Yaomomo's Mother ran up to Akimitsu's hands and the two squeezed eachother.

It seems like the Korean Model is a Mama's boy.

Next that got out of the car was Hanzo who didn't even greet any of you while he stood by the side, suddenly another car arrived and three tall girls walked out who turned to Yaomomo's parents and greeted them properly all whilst ignoring you.

Last and finally a final car arrived and walked out was the twins and what seems to be a 14 year old girl who you expected to be Ichika.

"Ichika. You've grown since the last time I saw you!" Yaomomo approached her.

"I guess." Ichika gave her the cold shoulder and avoided her gaze.

That simple interaction between her and Yaomomo already gave you the hint that they don't like each other. Or maybe just Ichika because Yaomomo doesn't seem bothered by her straightforwardness. Just then, when you thought you'd be ignored for the rest of the way they've suddenly and finally acknowledged you.

"Who's this boy?" Akimitsu asked and raised a brow at you.

"Oh right! I forgot to introduce him." Yaomomo walked over to you and took your hand.

"Guys this is my Boyfriend, Y/n L/n. And he's in the same class as me." Yaomomo introduced.

They all went silent. As if they couldn't understand something.
Because of this initial response you had thought that they aren't happy about you being Yaomomo's significant other, until Akimitsu spoke.

" My my! I didn't think you're her boyfriend. I thought you were just a new handsome Butler." Akimitsu walked up at you and shook your hand without even waiting for you to give it.

"Yaoyorozu Akimitsu but you can call me Aki for short." His voice was kind. But the impression that the Butler placed on your mind towards him was saying otherwise. It all felt like an act infront of Yaomomo's parents.

You smiled back at him, not showing any signs of unease.

"L/n Y/n. But you can just call me Y/n." You said.

The other siblings approached.

"Y/n? His name is cute! My name is Mai Yaoyorozu." The other girl introduced.

"Oh uh. Hi—"
"He seems tall, a bit of a lean physique and is in the charming side. Alright I approve of him." The other girl interrupted you before she began to analyze you like what Izuku would do at sometimes.

"Now now Yaeko. It's rude to judge your younger sister's boyfriend." A more formal and smart looking girl stepped forward.

"Tsubame Yaoyorozu. But you can just call me Ms. Bame for short." She said.

"It's nice to meet you all." You smiled at them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too. I apologize for my sister Yae. She's a pragmatic girl and can over analyze things a little too much." Ms. Bame said.

You laughed and rubbed the back of your neck, appreciating her apology.

"All good. I've been around someone like that for a while now too anyway." You replied.

"Who's this guy?" Ichika Chimed in with her hands folded to her chest.

As she approached she got a good view of you and instantly her resting bitch expression lit up.

"Who's he?" She asked once again, this time sounding interested.

"He's my boyfriend and classmate." Yaomomo once again introduced and turned to you.

"Go on. Tell her your name." She whispered and gave you a nudge.

"All right.." You whispered back, and stepped forward.

"Y/n L/n. It's nice to meet you." You crouched down at her eye level, and a shade of red covered her cheeks but it wasn't noticeable so none of you pointed it out.

"Ichika." She looked away from you, taking your hand and shaking it before walking away into the mansion.

You watched as she entered the estate, leaving you at a state of confusion. However everyone was completely the opposite from you because they were left in a state of shock. From how they remember Ichika she always refuses to touch let alone shake hands of people outside her family interior.. She even refuses to touch the maid and the butler but so suddenly she felt comfortable with shaking your hand?

"What was that about?" You asked and turned to Yaomomo.

You saw Yaomomo looked shock and this gave you the hint that she didn't actually know too. But then she finally returned to reality and cleared her throat.

"Ahem! Anyway! Cmon guys it's time to eat!" Yaomomo changed the subject. And you all walked in the mansion to prepare for dinner.

...

You all sat down at the table. Yaomomo's dad wanted Yaomomo to sit beside him so she didn't get to sit down with you. Instead beside you were the two twins.

"Hi my name is Rui!" The young boy exclaimed, moving closer to your chair.

"And my name is Yui!" The young girl also moved closer to you with the same tone as Rui.

You awkwardly chuckled at their similar voices, same actions and close approximity from you.

"Hahaha.. You can just call me Brother Y/n if you'd like." You said.

"Wow really?" Yui said.

"Gee, thanks!" Rui finished.

They even creepily finish each other's sentences..

"Anytime." You replied.

"You're really handsome up close!" Yui said.

"Your skin is so pale!"

"Are you a model?"

"Big Brother Aki is a model too!"

"Are you really Sister Momo's boyfriend?"

"Your eyes are so blue!"

"It's like the Ocean!"

The twins kept talking, and talking, and talking and you couldn't even guess who's who at this point even though they're both different genders. They didn't give you time to reply and not even a second to take a break from their voices when Ms. Bame spoke.

"Rui! Yui! Didn't I tell you no questions and remarks infront of the table." Ms. Bame angrily glared at them, and the two immediately moved away from you and mumbling the word 'Sorry' in the process.

"Sorry about that Y/n. I forgot to tell you they're the curious and chatterous type." Yaomomo looked at you apologetically across the table.

You laughed and gave her a dismissive wave.

"No worries love. I've had worst." You replied.

No seriously. You had worst. Whenever you're with Bakugo or Izuku the two wouldn't stop bickering and yelling so at this point some simple questions and remarks doesn't make you react anymore.

But at the side of these scenes, while you and Yaomomo had a small light banter, in the corner of the room a certain 14 year old got a "BIT" Jealous of you calling Yaomomo love. But yet again none of you seem to notice her rising anger.

"Dinner is served." The Butler entered the room with a tray of tea while the Maid brought in the food.

"So, Y/n. How about you tell us about your recent Hero works these past days." Yaomomo changed the topic to you while the Maid placed your foods on the table.

"It's going well than I expected. After interning with Endeavor I've learned to subconsciously finish more tasks than usually." You replied.

"You're interning in the No. 1 hero's agency?" Hanzo asked with his eyes widened.

"Yea—"
"Not only is he Endeavor's intern. He's also the No. 2 Hawk's only son." Yaomomo interrupted you.

"Seriously?" Ms. Bame turned to Yaomomo in disbelief.

Yaomomo nodded.

"Not only that. He's the strongest in all of the first years in UA and is already on Par with the third years." Yaomomo added.

"That's impressive." Aki said

"All power and no knowledge?" Yaeko still had her resting bitch face on.

"He's actually second after me in class academic performance and is actually smarter than me in both Trigonometry and Math." Yaomomo said, and Yaeko's bitch resting face lit up.

"So his major is Math?" She asked.

Yaomomo proudly nodded, like a Mother advertising her son's achievements to her friends.

"Interesting. Tell me more about him." Yaeko leaned on the table.

So now she's interested in you when she learned your majors were math and trigo... A fast switch up indeed.

Yaomomo continued to boost your achievements to her family as if you're not there. But of course you being the topic didn't listen to their conversation and just began to silently eat with a smile on.

But a feeling of being watched washed over you. And you suddenly turned to a direction. It was like your eyes already sensed where this source of being watch was at. And you froze when you locked eyes with a specific someone.

It was Ichika, she was leaning on her palm while looking at you calmly, and then suddenly winked at you which caused you to flinched and drop you spoon back down to the plate, creating a loud sound and causing some of the food to splash on your tux. The food was freshly cooked so it was somewhat hot. You could feel the heat through the clothes of the tux but since you're use to extreme heat this is nothing to you.

But because of the loud sound everyone turned to you, and their eyes widened when they saw the hot food all over your chest.

"Y/n! Are you alright?!" Yaomomo stood up from her chair, and ran up to you with a cloth.

"Don't place cold water on where he got burnt on!" Hanzo stood up from his chair, ordered the butler to get his medical equipment in the car before also rushing to you.

"It's fine!" You tried to stop them, but Yaomomo grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards her.

She then unbuttoned your tux. Revealing the freshly burnt skin on your chest.

"Oh fuck!" Hanzo exclaimed in shock.

Since Hanzo aka the professional medical person in the room had a wild reaction everyone was now afraid and panicking.

"Oh no! call the ambulance!"

"Hurry up and clean his wound—"
"Calm down guys. Look." A white flame engulfed your palm, and as you placed it on your chest your skin gradually healed like the burnt skin was being reverted back to its original state.

"Fascinating.." Yaeko mumbled while the rest of the family was shock and the rest was impressed.

Yaomomo sighed in relief seeing you've got it under control as always. Before she sat bag down at a nearby chair.

"Well. Even if your wound is gone, your tux is still a mess." Yaomomo turned to her maid.

"Take Y/n upstairs and get him a new tux to change into." She ordered, before the maid bowed and began to escort you upstairs.

...

The maid left you alone in Yaomomo's dressing room again. You stood infront of the mirror examining your body. It really is fascinating that your Quirk could heal a third degree burn... Even you the owner of the Quirk is still amazed by this skill.

The maid entered the dressing room, and just simply placed the new pair of clothing on to the side before she walked out of the room once again to give you some time to change.

You took a final glance at the mirror. Although this time your eyes landed on your face. Goddamn. How does everyone like that face? You're not even that handsome.

You walked to the new clothing, and began to change into it. Once you got out of the stained tux you walked out of the room, there you saw the maid and decided to hand your old clothes to her and she took them with no hesitation.

You were a bit discomforted by the lack of words the maid has towards you. But again you're use to it because Tokoyami and Shoto would give you the same cold shoulder from time to time.

You walked back down to the dining room, and saw that everyone was already done eating.

"Ahh Y/n! Just in time. Come join us." This time Yaomomo's father wanted you to sit down next to him, which you obliged and quietly sat down.

"As I was saying. Since Y/n is here how about we play a game?" Her Father asked.

"Another game Father? Ugh. Can't you pick a more Mature activity." Yaeko Protested.

"Yae sweetie. You know Rui, Yui and Ichika are too young for the activities you choose or any other mature activities." Yaomomo's mother said.

Yaeko silently Grumbled.

"Fine." She leaned back at her chair.

"As I was saying. I thought we should all play a hiding game like we use to play." Yaomomo's Dad continued.

"Hide n seek partners?" Yaomomo said. Confirming if it really was that game again.

"What's that?" You asked. You've never heard a hide and seek game with 'Partners' in it.

"It's like hide and seek. But everyone is partnered up in pairs." Ms. Bame kindly explained to you.

"Oh.. That explains the 'Partner' in it's name." You laughed at your own corny joke. You weren't really expecting any of them to laugh but unexpectedly Ichika laughed at your joke.

"You're funny." Ichika said in between laughs. It took her a while to calm down but eventually her enthusiasm died down when she realized she was overdoing it.

Ms. Bame cleared her throat and turned back to you.

"As I said everyone gets a partner including the seeker. And there's a specific set of rules that we need to follow during our game." Ms. Bame said, and nodded at the Butler.

The Butler walked towards you, and handed you a fairly old paper but it seemed well maintain enough to read.

Rules for Hide n Seek Partners:
-Must change hiding places every 5 minutes.
-There's a 25 minute countdown, if team seeker fails to find all of them they get to be punished(Choice of the winners)
-Player must not sabotage their partner.
-ONLY allowed to hide inside the mansion.
-Basement is off limits for the reason being of being too dark and too big.
-NO ONE is allowed to talk during the play time. Even seekers, so players must whisper to one another.

These are some strict rules. Basing from the highlighted and emphasized words these rules aren't to be broken even if it's just a game.

"Those are the rules each and every single one of us has to follow." Ms. Bame said.

"There are quite a lot... But I've had worst." You rolled the paper back into a stick like form and handed it back to the Butler.

"Im glad you're not getting overwhelmed with the rules. now that Y/n is familiar with the game, Let's decided on everyone's roles?" Ms. Blame asked. And everyone nodded their heads in reply.

After confirming everyone is ready, Ms. Bame took out a set of sticks that had their bottom covered with her hand.

"First let's see who the hinders and seekers are. After that we'll choose who pairs with who." Ms. Bame placed her hand in the middle of the table, allowing everyone to reach it. Once everyone has grabbed a hold of a stick. Ms. Bame signaled you all to pull it out.

Fortunate for you you're stick was long. Which means you're a hider.

You glanced around at everyone and saw that both the Maid and the Butler had their sticks shorten.

"Looks like the servants are the seekers this time." Yaeko rolled her eyes as if expecting it.

You heard Yaomomo's mother sigh at the side, but didn't lecture Yaeko like she did a while ago. After that it was time to decide the partners and you were shock to see who your partner was.

Hide n Seek Hiders:

    1. Akimitsu n Tsubame.
    2.Hanzo n Yaomomo.
    3.Yaeko n Yaomomo's mother.
    4.Rui n Yui (it's a given for some reason.)
    5.Yaomomo's Father n Mai.
    6.Y/n n Ichika.

Seekers:
    1. The maid n The butler

It felt like your heart had sank down at the buttom of a pit seeing who your partner was. But no one seemed to notice your unease at the moment.

"You guys already know the drill, see ya!" Ms. Bame left the living room in a hurry with Aki.

Everyone else also left as because the 3 minute timer has begun, leaving you and Ichika standing there.

The atmosphere between you two was awkward after the dinner. But you can't just stay standing here forever.

"Let's go." You were the first to break the silence, and walked out of the living room and surprisingly, Ichika was following behind you.

...

While you searched for a place to hide, you could sense that she was observing your everyone move. Which slightly threw you off course but thanks to your experience back at the sports festival you aren't affected that much.

"We can hide here." You opened a room that was dimly lit. It had several boxes in it.

"The room is at the end of the hallway so it'll take them more than 5 minutes to search here." You said, and sat down at one of the boxes away from her.

"Wow. Momo was right when she said you're on par with her in intelligence." She also sat down at a box, not far from you.

"Thanks. I get that a lot." You tried to give her the cold shoulder, but your kind personality was giving you a hard time to do so.

"So how did you and Yaomomo get together?" She changed the subject.

"... She confessed to me one day and I asked her to be my girlfriend, the typical type." You shrugged, creating a tailor made short story to deceive her.

"Oh. So you two didn't have a grand start huh? Pfft. If you were to meet me though you would've gotten a very memorable memory on the first day." She pointed her thumb at herself and winked again at you. But you still refused to turn to her.

"Cool." You simply replied.

"Oh I see. I guess you're not that interested in first meetings." She laughed, and looked around the room for a change of subject. And then her eyes stopped at her shoes and turned back to you.

"I'm sure since you're her boyfriend I take it that she already told you about my career?" She asked.

"Well... I didn't actually heard it from her. More like from someone else who I won't disclose." You replied.

She giggled at your reply, and looked back down.

"I've recently modeled for this shoe company. I mean they did give the shoes to me for free. But honestly their VIP treatment is a 1 star." She bagen to sway her legs back and fourth.

"Some people think Being an actress is a great achievement and career. But since I've been in the showbiz for as long as I know things get boring." She sighed and looked up at the ceiling, her legs stopping from swaying back and fourth.

"Not only that. Ever since I was a child I was never the favorite." She said, and you slightly reacted seemingly interested into this new topic she brought up.

"Why's that?" You glanced over at her.

"My dad—Father. Wasn't really as nice as you think. Yea surely yes he helped me become an actress but... Out of all my siblings I'm the least he likes." She said.

She reminded you of yourself when you learned that Yaomomo's father isn't exactly a good dad towards her. Which caused you to slightly shift your weight to face her.

"He's always Momo here. Momo there. And never "where is Ichika?" or "How is Ichika?" It's always her." She sounded frustrated than ever now. Which you'd expect from someone who has yet to know the feeling of being prioritized.

Your face slightly squinted while it seemed like you were hesitant to converse with her. But seeing her so frustrated at the moment made you think that you shouldn't just remain quiet.

"I also have a.. Father who does that to me. He always blamed me for some reason. No matter how many times I try to impress him... He still doesn't like me." You said.

Ichika's expression softened, and she then placed a hand on your shoulder and gave you a warm smile indicating you that she fully understands your emotions.

" Then we're the same. No matter how many goals I reach they also won't acknowledge me... They're all focused on Momo. That's why I made it my life's goal to steal everything from her." She said, not realizing she was talking to Yaomomo's literal significant other.

Your eyes widened in shock, and your once soft and calm expression curled up into an angered and disgusted one.

" What the fuck? " You pushed her hand out of your shoulder and stood up.

"Is something wrong?" She asked in confusion.

"Fuck yes we do! You think I'd be fine with you trying to 'Steal' everything from her? I'm telling Yaomomo!" You turned around and walked to the door, you wanted to tell everyone about what Ichika had told you when she ran towards the door and blocked you.

She then smirked at you.

" Sorry. Mr. L/n. But I can't let you go with that information." She gave you a divious grin, but this didn't affect you as you stood your ground and glared at her.

"Move." You firmly said.

"No. I'd be honest. I didn't lie when I said I wanted to ruin everything for Momo. And I'll began by ruining her PeRfEcT love life. Sooo since you're her lover and alone with ME in here... I might as well... " Without a warning, she reached up to her buttoned up top and began to unbutton in.

" Fake being molested and raped by you. So that both Yaomomo loses her precious boyfriend, and you lose your chance to be a hero." She finished up unbuttoning her top, revealing only her in her bra.

You quickly looked away but kept a hand Infront of you in case she walks or rushes towards you.

" Jesus! Put that back on! " You exclaimed.

" Aww... Why..? You don't like what you're seeing?" You heard her took a step forward close to you.

"Don't. You fucking dare approach me." You said, still refusing to look at her while you took a step back.

"Or what? You're gonna kill me? You gonna report me to your Daddy Hawks?" She still continued towards you, which forced you to take a few more steps back.

"I'm warning you woman." You continued to back away, but this didn't stop her and she still advanced forward to you until you hit the wall unable to create more distance between you two now.

You heard her scoff as you came to a stop from the wall. Thinking she already had you cornered, but you've felt something at the tip of your hand just behind you. It felt like glass. Window glass to be specific.

Since it's glass it'll surely melt, so you released a small percent of your white flames into your fingertips and instantly this glassious feeling behind you turned into liquid.

You took this chance used your black flames to create an escape. Since she hasn't even physically harmed you yet you're sure your black flames won't harm her. But it could burn everything around you, so you needed to escape quickly.

You jumped out of the window you just melted and used your black wings to advance slowly to the ground, the black flames in the room quickly died down before it could burn the whole wooden estate.

"Y/n?!" Ichika peeked through the window in fear that you might've gotten seriously hurt. But she couldn't see anything in the dark and the big trees surrounding the mansion.

"Shit!" She slammed her fist on the frame of the window, before turning away sounding like she left the room in a quietly yet pacingly manner.

You waited in the trees for a few seconds, and flew back up to the window. The room wasn't that burnt thank God... But the window sure is hot.

You went in the window quietly and got out of the room, peeking from left to right and found the hallway empty. It's probably best you try to search for Yaomomo.. But since you're in the middle of the game you have to avoid the maid and the butler in the process too. Not to mention Ichika is going to probably search for you once she realized your wounded body isn't outside the window.

You slowly and quietly stepped out to the hallway, and discreetly made your way through to the next hallway.

You made sure to stay on the wall, tracing it and being as quiet as possible. Thanks to the red carpet on the floorings of Yaomomo's home it gave you a better chance to hide your footsteps.

Suddenly you heard a bell rang through the mansion. Indicating you that 5 minutes is already done and it's time for the hiders to find a new spot. Which means your chances on getting caught is heightened but your chances on finding Yaomomo is also increased.

You entered a new part of the hallway. You're not familiar with the third floor of the mansion so you were having a hard time finding the stairs, when you suddenly heard distinct footsteps coming through the end of the hallway.

Out of panic you hid back at the other end of the hallway, slightly peeking to see who it was and saw it was the maid... She stood elegantly creepy with her hands at her front in a noble manner. Her footsteps were quiet and because of her long maid dress it almost seemed like she was floating...

Thankfully the maid took a different turn and didn't discover you. You sighed in relief and once again continued your advance through the third floor.

From what you remembered.. You saw Hanzo and Yaomomo back at the first floor entering a room.. To think you're at the third floor and she's at the first means you have another floor to get through to be able to find her.

After a few more minutes of finding the stairs and a few more almost close-call cases with the maid you found the stairs, but just as you were about to head down you heard another pair of feet heading up the third floor. This one sounded light and not heavy like how the maid and the butler walks.

You peeked through the railing of the stairs and your blood froze when you saw Ichika heading back up to the third floor. She hasn't noticed you yet.

You quickly got back up the third floor and ran to a nearby room and hid there in silence. After a few minutes you went back down, and everything seemed quiet and clear.

After making sure it was really clear now you continued down the stairs and finally reached the second floor.

Now that you're out of the third floor it's time to leave the second which is an each task than—

"Psst!"

"Big brother Y/n!"

Two little voices called out, you turned to the source and saw the two twins in an air ventilation, seemingly hiding.

you were about to ask them why they were hiding in there when you saw them pointing at the end of the hallway, and you froze when you saw a silhouette at the floorings of that hallway that seemed to be the Butler's silhouette.

Your mind rushed with many thoughts, but one word kept repeating in your head.

Hide.

You panicky looked around and realized you were at a secluded part of the second floor meaning there's no nearby rooms near you. Out of desperation you ran to the twins and wanted to join them in their hiding place which they gladfully allowed you to do so.

Once you entered the vent door closed, and everything feel silent as a pair of familiar black shoes and a fresh stepping sound these shoes were making passed through.

After a few seconds you sighed in relief.

"Thanks guys." You said to Rui and Yui.

"We saw everything."

"Are you alright?"

"Ichika is really a whore isn't she?"

You flinched at the two. So, they were watching the whole time? And who the fuck taught them that language? jeez...

"I need to find your sister." You said to them. 

you didn't even tell them which sister it was, yet they already knew who you're referring to.

"Oooo we know where she is."

"We know where everyone is."

"Yui has super hearing you see so we can hear everything in these vents even if it's just a small mouse squeaking."

"Rui has night vision so we can see through the vents pretty easily."

... Super hearing and Night vision? Their Quirks complement each other. It's like a cat except different bodies possess two distinct yet compatible abilities. but since they're twins it wasn't that surprising.

"Alright... Care to take me to her?" You kindly asked.

"Sure!"

"With a right price that is."

"And we don't take money by the way."

The two smiled at you sadistically and their words made you feel like these two aren't just normal children.

There was a moment of silence, before you silently grunt... Yaomomo's siblings are so distinctive from her...

"Alright. Name your price." You spoke.

"I want your ring" Rui pointed at a ring you bought for yourself that had a cool eye design, which wasn't all surprising since when you bought it 20 or more boys wanted to also buy it. 

"Deal." You took off the ring with no hesitation and handed it to Rui.

"How about you?" you turned to Yui.

"I want this..!" She pointed at your bracelet that was a gift from Mina.

You lightly reacted to Yui as she choose something you actually value.. But yet again at such position sacrifices are need to be made.. Right?

You unwillingly took the bracelet off and handed it to her.

"Alright. Now show me where Yaomomo is." You sternly said as they placed the ring and bracelet on their selves.

"Alright!"

"Follow us!"

The two turned around and went deeper into the vents which you followed behind as a last resort.

As expected, when you got deeper and farther away from the entrance, the vents got darker. But to the twins this isn't a problem, the other has super hearing and the other has night vision.

"This way!" Rui was infront guiding you all through the darkened and cold vents.

"Shh I hear something." The two paused causing you to stop and not move a muscle. Shortly after the sounds of feet walking past the vents was heard until it faded out behind you.

"Cost is clear." Yui said and you three continued forward to who knows where.

After a while of crawling, you could see a faint exit not far from you. The three of you got out of the vents using this exit and saw that you were in a dressing room. A male one infact.

"this is our Dad's dressing room."

"Momo was hiding here a while ago."

"But since 5 minutes is done."

"She's probably hiding somewhere else."

"But this is a good place to start looking for her."

"Good luck!"

The two ran pass you and they left once again through the vents.

"Alright then." You murmured, taking a quick glance around the room. everything from the mirror to the decorations looked expensive. 

After taking a brief exploration around Yaomomo's dad's dressing room you walked to the door and opened it, taking a peek through the crack before fully letting your head out, the hallway was once again silent and fancy... Yaomomo's mansion is so huge that you couldn't possibly guest where she could have hidden herself. So, at the moment you could only relay on your instinct and intuition... Hmm... If you were Yaomomo.. Where would you hide?

You stepped out of the hallway once again. You were like prey waiting to be captured by predator all whilst looking for your fellow preys at the moment. Once again you quietly made your way through the other room and slightly opened it. It was empty, it seemed to be a normal room.

You quietly closed the door and shifted to a different room, this time the room had a surprise in it.

"The fuck are you doing."
"SHIT—" You stumbled back and almost fell on your ass when Yaeko caught you by the wrist before you did.

"Yae..! You scared him!" Yaomomo's mother said. And that's when you finally realized that the people hiding in the room you just opened was Ms. Yaoyorozu and Yaeko.

"It wasn't my fault." Yaeko shrugged.

Ms. Yaoyorozu sighed and just gave Yaeko a head shake of disapproval on her actions and turned to you.

"Are you alright?" She kindly asked.

"I'm fine... I'm just... Looking for Yaomomo." You replied.

"You're looking for Momo? Isn't your partner Ichika?" Yaeko raised a suspicious brow at you. But her reaction faltered as she examined your reaction upon her mentioning Ichika.

"Don't tell me..." Yaeko turned to Ms. Yaoyorozu, and Ms. Yaoyorozu soon realized what it meant.

"Oh no... Did she...surely not...don't tell me she tried to frame you too?" Ms. Yaoyorozu placed a hand on her mouth as she looked at you worriedly.

'Too'...?

"You... Knew?" You asked.

"I'm so so sorry... I thought she had already changed after we sent her to the therapist... If only I knew I wouldn't have allowed you to partner up with her." Ms. Yaoyorozu hugged you tightly by the neck.

Yaeko angrily grunted as she leaned back at the wall.

" That fucking whore." You heard Yaeko mumbled under her breath.

" Cmon Mom. Take Y/n and go look for for Momo and the rest while I'll search for Ichika." Yaeko said.

Ms. Yaoyorozu nodded her head and helped you stand up.

"Don't hurt her okay?" Ms. Yaoyorozu said to Yaeko.

"I guess I could try." She replied.

...

Timeskip.

It took 30 minutes to search the huge mansion. But their search ended with nothing.

Yaomomo's dad had a theory that Ichika ran away again after what she did to you.

Of course Yaomomo was pissed about the situation and apologized to you repeatedly. Apparently this wasn't the first time Ichika tried to seduce her sister's boyfriend. She tried it with Ms. Bame's fiance and Yaeko's study partner but all attempts failed miserably. And she wasn't just jealous of Yaomomo. She was jealous with EVERY one of her siblings. Even was jealous of the twins being well... Twins.

After that incident Yaomomo's parents apologized to you personally and brought both you and Yaomomo back to UA grounds.

You both entered the Dorms, and saw that a few night owls are still awake.

"Oh! Welcome back—"
Kirishima didn't get to finish his sentence as you walked pass them and entered the elevator.

Everyone awake turned to Yaomomo.

"Let's not disturb him for now.. He had a rough day." Yaomomo said to them.

_______________________________________

To be continued?

13016 words.

This is another rushed chapter lol, I was supposed to upload this 3 days ago, but I got schoolwork and family problems to assist so I didn't get the chance to do so.

Hope the chapter delays don't affect y'all love you ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.3K 43
Y/n L/n, a pro hero on the rise, recruited for Endeavor Agency as his secretary. What happens when your feelings of hatred for the man gets turned ar...
270K 5.2K 22
You're a girl with a very powerful quirk and a kind personality! You finally make it into the school of your dreams! U.A.! You felt that no one could...
303 18 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
6.1K 162 14
Having a mother who left you at an early age of 6 and having a powerful quirk that could beat All Might himself. A father who abuses you everyday and...