secrecy

By fa_lecnor

in which they meet at a football game and later fall in love with each other madly formula one carlos sainz... More

secrecy
act 1
WIKIPEDIA
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
act 2
i.

xii.

792 24 1
By fa_lecnor

THROUGH OUT THE hole dinner Adora was a bit off. She stared into the air, thinking about Carlos his invitation to Portugal. She'd love to go with him. She could spent time alone with him, relax and study at the same time.

Her father noticed the odd behavior of his oldest daughter, but hadn't said anything to not pressure her into telling everyone something, she's clearly not ready to share yet.

iMESSAGE

PAPÁ + ADORA

PAPÁ
would you come to my office after dinner?
i want to speak with you

ADORA
will be there
everything ok?

PAPÁ
we will talk about that later
please stop looking at your meal as if it's the most horrible thing you ever saw

ADORA
will do

AFTER THE FEW text messages between her father and Adora, Adora was more focused on the conversation at the table. She made jokes and tried to not think about Carlos or whatever her father want to speak about later. After dinner the family moved into the living room to play some games.

"Adora, darling, I heard you got yourself a boyfriend. Will we get to know him soon?" Her grandmother asked Adora. "He's not my boyfriend."

"Mum, is someone your boyfriend when you kiss him?" Alejandro asked. And then the opinions started.

"You kissed?" Leonor.

"Adora, I told you. He ain't good for you. I told you weeks ago." Mama.

"How wonderful. We're so happy for you." Grandma and Grandpa.

"I'm gonna go real quick. Taking a walk or something." Adora.

iMESSAGE

CARLOS + ADORA

ADORA
my brother just told on me
this little snitch
snake

CARLOS
what did he say?

ADORA
i quote: "mama is someone your boyfriend when you kiss him?"
it's not like i didn't tell before that i don't wanna talk about it.
little snitch
i'm never telling him anything ever again
and now i'm outside and pissed at him and mama

CARLOS
ok
i understand why your mad at your brother, but why at your mum?

ADORA
she's just being a bit too much right
and i think she doesn't like how much time i spent with you
well, i don't really think that, she said so

CARLOS
then why do you do so?
still after you know she doesn't like it

ADORA
i like spending time with you
and i like you

CARLOS
but that's your mothers opinion, you should consider it

ADORA
i did and i came to the conclusion that her opinion is shitty
need to go. papá is coming to me

"You should've stopped with that a long time ago."

Her father said when he was near enough that Adora could hear him. With his hand he gestured to the cigarette in her hand.

"I did stop."

"Then why are you out here smoking?"

"You know why." Adora sighed.

"I could think of some resons, but please tell me. Why are you out here smoking? Because I'm sure you don't do it anymore to get on my or your mothers nerves. You know why we don't like it."

"I never smoked because of attention."

"Oh, I know. You wanted to piss us off."

"When you know why I smoked back then, why do you ask?"

"Because I wanna know why you smoke now."

"I'm stressed."

"I can see that. But I don't smoke when I'm stressed. I go for a walk or read a book."

"But I smoke when I'm stressed. Because in six weeks I have exams and I don't have the time to go for a run or read a book other than the ones I study with."

"You need to relaxe for a bit, principesa."

She hummed as a reaction. She should, but she doesn't have the time right now. "Carlos said the same. That's why he.." She stopped herself there. He doesn't need to know, she told herseld, because she's not going.

"That's why he what? What did he?" Now he wouldn't let that slide away. He would dig until he found his answer.

"He invited me to Portugal. Next week. I told him that I couldn't just leave and that I think I made clear I needed to study."

"Go with him. Have fun, enjoy the time you two have together."

"I'll think about it again." Maybe she should go, she thought. A few days vacation couldn't hurt so much. Her mental state would thank her. "And why do you sound like one of us is going to go?"

"Well, look at his job."

"You're a very bad liar, dad and you know that."

"Didn't you saw the articles?" With an raised eyebrow she looked at him.

"At the beginning of the year and the last few months of last year he was photographed with multiple woman. And as far as the world knows, he was in a six or seven year relationship until the end of January." Felipe sighed and his oldest knew what he would say next.

"After, you know, your last relationship, we just wanna make sure you're in good hands."

"I am. He's good to me." Adora interfered.

"But it looks like he cheated."

"He did not. They broke up around the end of September. Everything else is none of your business. Carlos and I talked about it, because he wanted to tell me."

"Okay, than it's none of my business." He said and looked back into the dark blue sky. So did she. There was always something to see there and if not you should always imagine it. It was something peaceful. A friend from law school always said, that even when people who love each other are apart, they will always be able to look at the sky and see the same thing as the other.

"Do you think Mum will like Carlos?"  She asked her father. He was the person, who knew her best, who could answer her question.

"I think if you introduce them and she gets to know him, she will. I'm sure I will, too. Right now she just doesn't like what the media says about him."

"When."

"What?"

"When I introduce him to you and Mama."

"And Alejandro and Leonor and Sofía."

"Leo and Sofía before Mama and you. Alejandro is lucky if I introduce them to each other before Carlos signed the marriage license."

"Marriage? You could imagine that with him?"

"Crazy, right? We're not even together."

"Than you should change that as soon as you can."

INSTAGRAM|hrh.adora.os

liked by val.borgia and 710.788 others
hrh.adora.os: 🌙

user5136: single?

user2187: i ship cadora
-fan55fer: cutest ever!

fan_ador.spain: what do you want to do after you finish your studies?
-hrh.adora.os: i will return to madrid and then we will look what i can do. obviously i will have more royal engagements to attend then how, but outside of that i would love to get involved into charity work/ work in the foundation of the Prince of Asturias. To help there as much as i can would be wonderful and it is planned that now or before. the rest will be announced soon, so i can share it with you! i hope this answers your question!
—fan_ador.spain: thank you for answering! yes, it does

lando.norris: check ur dm's
-hrh.adora.os: going to now
-userh125: is she trying to befriend every driver? like, such a slut
-user52f33: can't you just shut up?
this comment was liked by pierregasly, carlossainz55, lando,norris and 2.789 others

DIRECT MESSAGES

lando.norris - hrh.adora.os

lando.norris
some would do some things under that sky

hrh.adora.os
some would
may i ask what u think of

lando.norris
i think you know what...
carlos may be interested in that

hrh.adora.os
i can't follow
sorry
(im sure he would)

lando.norris
i like you. next time you come to a gp, tell me. then we can meet up
i can share some gossip about carlos with you

hrh.adora.os
i like that
i like you too
i did before because of val, yk
she talks about u

lando.norris
what does val say?

hrh.adora.os
yk stuff

lando.norris
stuff?

hrh.adora.os
stuff.
see u  at whatever gp i'll attend next

lando.norris
hope till then ur carlos gf
c u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.7K 74
in which, f1 ferrari driver, charles leclerc wants everything to do with the cold hearted british footballer from the moment he first laid eyes on he...
66.2K 2.5K 29
social media x real life carlos sainz jr x female!oc 2022-2023 racing season BOOK 2 of LOVES FORMULA └➤ status 。✑ ─────┐ ...
330K 5.2K 23
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙘'𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 �...
9.3K 192 13
A story of rivalry, jealousy, passion and love, how can you choose between two people you love?