x.

iMESSAGE

iMESSAGE

VALERIA + ALEA + ADORA

ADORA
he kissed me
and i was a emotional mess
i cried on his shirt before

VALERIA
omg
IT happened
finally

ALEA
yes, took u two long enough hmm?

VALERIA
why were you an emotional mess tho?

ADORA
can't tell u
not over text
i'll when i'm back in madrid

ALEA
when are you here again?

ADORA
i don't know yet, but for easter definitely

TWITTER|news

This morning, The Spanish Royal Family made a statement after the Prince of Asturias spent the night at a private hospital in Madrid.
"The Prince of Asturias will undergo a surgery tomorrow [Tuesday]. After a minor injury at his teams football game he was assigned to go to the hospital for check. Through those things the doctors found a small tumor in his abdominal. His Royal Highness wanted to go public with this diagnose to encourage others to regularly go to check ups. The public will be informed as soon as he is out of surgery. The family asked for some privacy to handle this situation as good as they can.
Also, Infanta Adora, who is still in Australia at this moment, won't be able to come to her brother before he undergoes surgery. Please also respect her and her decision to not return to Madrid, but to Bruges to attend her classes. As soon as she can [most likely next weekend], she will return to her family. This decision was made within the hope, that the surgery and the outcome will be positive. Even though, Infanta Adora was ready to travel back to Madrid yesterday, as soon as she heard, Prince Alejandro told her to try and focus on her studies and wait until he will get his results.
All royal engagements for next week are going to be postponed. The family is truly sorry for needing to do so, but are hoping and working on rescheduling them.

iMESSAGE

ALEA + VALERIA + ADORA

ALEA
is alejandro ok?

ADORA
he's living his life
he got plenty of fast food and sweets yesterday and today