v.

"I THOUGHT YOU'RE busy the rest of the weekend

"I THOUGHT YOU'RE busy the rest of the weekend."

"I thought that too. Turns out, I'm not."

Carlos was surprised when he got her message last night, asking if he was free today. Originally he thought he would see her until he woudl visit her in Belgium. Not that he complained that he could see her now.

INSTAGRAM|rey.lucibor🔒

liked by val

liked by val.borgia and 6 others
rey.lucibor: just found this on my phone. taken yesterday. i've no idea of the context 😭

comments...

carlossainz55: there is no context
-rey.lucibor: ok
-val.borgia: u need a prv acc. 100%
-rey.lucibor: press will find out about this in minutes

CARLOS ENJOYED SPENDING the sunday with Adora. He had fun and could relax before the season would start again. But on the other side it hurt him to know that for the next 4 weeks he wouldn't be able to see her. At least not in real life. Sure they could facetime, but that wouldn't be the same. When Adora left, later than she was even allowed to stay out, without permission, Carlso knew that he would miss her terribly. Adora who hasn't even intended to stay out so late, found herself not caring about the lecture her parents would give her later about staying out so late, without giving a heads up.

Sure, she was an adult, but still, she lived at home, with her parents and as long as she does so she'll follow their rules, which are quite simple.

1. No drinking during the week
2. No drugs
3. Be at home at 10 p.m., or give a heads up when you will come and why you're staying out late