vii.

IT WAS 7 p

IT WAS 7 p.m. when Adora and Carlos arrived at her small house. They spent almost the whole day walking around at the beach, talking, answering stupid questions and just enjoying the time they had together. While Carlos was more than nervous, that Adora was driving once again, Adora sang to Taylor Swift music loudly. Fully trusting her own driving skills.

On the way they had to stop at the supermarket to buy some groceries, which work with Carlos his diet, something Adora hadn't thought about before. Originally she thought about ordering something, which is obviously impossible with his diet, but now she had no idea what to do. She could bake, but cooking wasn't one of her greatest skills. Her parents were wondering how their oldest daughter survived, needing to cook for herself. They were also prepared for a call, that she put her kitchen on fire any moment.

INSTAGRAM|rey.lucibor🔒

liked by 6 othersrey

liked by 6 others
rey.lucibor: when he can cook<when he can cook good italian pasta

EVEN THOUGH BOTH were quite exhausted after the long day, they decided to watch a movie. Adora started cleaning up a bit, while she told Carlos to pick a movie for them. It should've been clear to her that it was something related to racing.

At minute 35 Carlos started to yawn. He hadn't slept much on the flight, so now he was extremely tired. His eyes closed again and again until his tiredness took him over into his well deserved sleep. First Adora didn't noticed, she was a bit too concentrated on paying attention to the movie. She only noticed when his head laid on her shoulder and one of his arms around hers, just to intertwine his hand with hers. She decided to not wake him up and let him catch some sleep. After she freed her hand and arm, she slowly pulled Carlos his body in a better position to sleep in and made sure, that his head wouldn't fall out her lap if she moved her own body.