ADMIRING LOVE

Door Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... Meer

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 64

4.4K 406 90
Door Richaa_Sharma

At Mehra house

The clock strikes twelve and Raj comes near the bed who was doing something in the room, But as soon as he gets the signal of 12 o'clock, he comes closer to the bed, bends down to the level of his sleeping wifey and whispers into her ear.

" Happy birthday jaana " Simran makes a little movement while smiling in her sleep, which makes Raj smile.

" Jaana wake up... its your birthday...." He whispers softly in her ear again

"Hmmm..." she murmurs, arching her body, still closing her eyes Seeing which Raj smiles and then moving towards her face he kisses her lips, on which her eyes open with a jerk and Raj separates from her smiling

Seeing her eyes open, he smiles and again bends down, kisses her forehead and speaks again

" Happy birthday jaan..." she smiles and then she gets up and sat on the bed: and as soon as she sat down, she became suprised by the decoration of the room which Raj had done for her after she fell asleep.
She has decorated the room very aesthetically

Raj sits on the bed in front of her with a small cake in her hand and he asks her to cut the cake...Simran cuts the cake and is about to feed it to Raj but Raj gives her the first bite and then eats the same bite.

" Hmm, so what birthday gift does my wifey want...?" Simran smiles at his question.

" This time I don't want anything, because I already have the wonderful gift you have given me..." She says this by placing her hand on her stomach, on which Raj smiles understanding her gesture that their baby is the biggest gift for her, which is for him too.

" I don't want anything more than this..." she says to which Raj kisses her forehead but then he makes her wear a beautiful diamond ring, seeing which she smiles and Raj kisses her knuckles

While both of them are having a small celebration of their night, Simran remembers that today is also her brother's birthday, Both are twins so obviously they both have the same birthday.

" Tumne Neil ko call kiya...?"

" Pehle biwi, fir saale ka number...." He says smiling on which Simran smiles

" Main use call karne hi wala hu par ye baat tumhe bhi pta hogi is waqt uska phone busy hoga...." Simran smiles at his words, it is obvious that now Avni will be the first priority for him too.

" Yes...uske liye bhi to pehle biwi fir baaki sab...." Raj smiles at her

" Well thank you for doing so much for me...I really loved it." She says looking at the decoration of the room

" Ye to kuch bhi nahi hai, abhi ek aur celebration baaki hai....." Raj says surprising her

" Ek aur...?" She asks confused to which Raj just nods.

other side

Neil, unaware of the date, was sleeping peacefully but Avni wakes him up by calling at exactly 12 o'clock, Neil smiles seeing her call thinking that she must have called just like that but hearing her words, he becomes happy and a little sad that his love is not with him on his birthday.

" Happy birthday Neil " Avni says smilingly, on which Neil also smiles lightly.

" Thank you baby..." he says with a small smile

" You were sleeping...?"

" Maybe..." Avni smiles at his words but Neil says after noticing something.

" Where are you...why is there so much darkness behind you?" he asks with some hope.

" Obviously, I am in Bangalore...sorry I could not come there..." He smiles lightly at her words.......don't know but he feels that she is close to him but he brushes off this feeling after her answer.

" It's ok, there is nothing to say sorry about: birthday hi to hai sirf..." He mutters the last line to himself.

" By the way, why are you sitting in the dark? Turn on the lights..." He tells her

" No Neil, I want to see your shining face in this darkness which is shining even brighter in this darkness...." He shakes his head in disbelief at her words.

" waise Neil aapko kya chahiye gift me..."

" tum..." He says in his mind

" I mean what should I get for you? I didn't understand anything so I thought I'd ask you..." He smiles at her words.

" I don't want anything Avni, just come back to Mumbai quickly...that will be my gift...." She smiles at his words.

" Then you will have to wait for 2 months for this gift.

" I will wait for you jaan..." He said slightly holding tears in his eyes Seeing which she feels little bad but then she speaks

" Okay Neil, I will talk to you later... Maa, papa, Bebe will also be waiting to wish you....." He gets a little confused at her words as to how did she know this and before he asks her this, Avni says him Bye without giving him a chance to say anything.

" Wait...." He stops her from hanging up and she looks at him.

" Please, thodi der aur baat karlo..." She smiles at his request

" I will call again in some time...for now let everyone else wish you..." Saying this she hangs up the phone and as soon as she hangs up, Neil hears a knock on the door of his room.

He opens the door and smiles: seeing his family. Shweta Prakash and Bebe bring him his favorite cake to celebrate his birthday.

" Baat ho gyi meri hone waali bahu se...." Shweta asks, to which Neil just smiles, maybe his family has come 5 minutes late to wish him because they knew that Avni would call him to wish him, so they gave him his time with her.

" Happy birthday putter..." Bebe cups his face and kisses his forehead, on which he touches her feet and takes her blessings and says thanks to her.

" Thank you bebe " Neil says breaking the hug from bebe

Shweta also kisses his forehead and wishes him a happy birthday.

" Happy birthday tillu..."

" Thanks mom..." He says while hugging her

" Happy birthday sehzaade..." Prakash speaks on which Neil smiles and hugs his father and says thank you to him too.

And then Shweta places the cake she had brought with her in front of him, which Neil cuts and then feeds to his family one by one.

" Aaj pehli baar Simran ke bina hum tillu ka birthday mnaa rahe hai...." Shweta gets a little emotional and says for her daughter, to which Neil also misses Simran, every year they used to celebrate this time together.

" Tillu use call toh kar....hum sab saath me use wish karte hai..." Shweta suggests to Neil to which Neil nods.

Other side

Raj puts his hand on Simran's eyes and brings her out of the room to the hall where along with Neela and Ashish, someone else is also waiting for her.

The decoration of the hall is also done beautifully...The family first lets both of them celebrate their moment alone and then Raj brings Simran out to everyone.

They all smile at the two of them coming

" Are you ready for your second celebration...?" he whispers into Simran's ear to which she just nods and Raj removes Simran's hand from her eyes and then Neela Ashish and another person wish her happy birthday.

Simran's eyes widen in surprise when she finds Avni standing with Neela and Ashish.

" Avu ?" Avni smiles and runs closer to Simran and hugs her.

" Happy birthday bhabhi..." Simran still cannot believe her presence because Avni was not in the house before she went to sleep.

Then Avni separates from him, Neela and Ashish come closer to him.

" Happy birthday beta..." Ashish speaks while placing his hand on her head, on which Simran smiles and hugs him as a thank you.

" Thank you papa..." Ashish smiles and pats her back lovingly

" Happy birthday meri dramebaaz bachcha..." Neela says slightly pinching her nose on which she smiles and hugs her too but then she looks at Avni and says

" Avu, Tum Kab aayi..." Simran asks him to which Raj tells her that she came an hour ago...no one knew about her arrival, Everyone was surprised by her coming here and as she was sleeping so no one disturbed her.

After completing her today's office work, Avni leaves for Mumbai by taking the next flight and reaches here around 10:30 in the night.

How come she doesn't come here today, Neil who makes her every birthday so special, how could she leave him alone on his birthday and when she knows how much her presence means to him, She couldn't make him sad today.

And if she wanted, she could have gone straight to meet Neil, but she had thought something for him, that is why before giving him that happiness, she troubled him a little.

And this was the reason why Avni had switched off the lights of the room while talking to Neil on call because if the lights were on, Neil would have known that she was here by seeing her room...And then she is not able to see the happiness she wants to see on his face tomorrow morning.

And at the same time she disconnected the call after wishing him because she had to come down to wish Simran also.

Hearing this, Simran feels sorry that how did she go to sleep early today...but then she glare at Raj

"You mixed sleeping pills in my food no ?" Everyone else along with Raj gets shocked by her sudden question.

"Are you crazy...why would I do that?"

" So that I can sleep and you can do all this... You are so bad... I don't sleep so early every day... You must have mixed sleeping pills in my food...." Raj gets scared seeing her sweet mood suddenly changing like this.

" no jaan, i haven't done anything like that " Raj says

" no no, tumne kiya hai aisa..."

" Jaan why would I do this...you are pregnant, how could I think of harming our baby by giving you sleeping pills..."

" Oh you mean if I wasn't pregnant you could have done this, right..." Raj doesn't know now what to say next so that she doesn't misinterpret his words but seeing all this his sister comes to his rescue.

" Ab...bhabhi cake cut kariye n....bhai se baad me lad lijiyega...." Saying this she does not give her a chance to speak but takes her to the place where they have planned to celebrate her birthday.

Obviously, this is Simran's first birthday with the family after marriage, so it is natural for them to celebrate it well...And their family is celebrating their birthday right now because they know that tomorrow they will hardly be able to meet their four children.

And of course, what is their work among these young children? So that their children could celebrate tomorrow together, both the families celebrated their children's birthday at this time itself.

And before Simran cuts the cake, her phone starts ringing and everyone sees that she is getting a call from Neil, But before this Simran, unaware of Avni's plan, picks up Neil phone...Avni stops her.

" Bhabhi, I will step aside and then you pick up the call...." She speaks a little shyly, obviously it is natural for her to feel shy when she talks about giving a suprise to her boyfriend in front of her family.

And everyone smiles at her words and Simran also understands the real reason for her coming...she has come here for Neil, for his special day.

Avni goes aside and then Simran picks up Neil's call on which both of them wish each other first and then Neela Ashish and Raj wish Neil a happy birthday and then the Khanna family wishes their daughter Simran.

Raj holds Simran's phone and shows Simran's cake cutting to Khanna family through video call. They smile seeing their daughter so happy.

They had thought of celebrating the birthday of both the children together but due to the sudden arrival of Avni, they abandon this idea.

Khanna family also knows that Avni is here for Neil and they are happy about this because they know how sad their son is due to Avni not being here, so today his day will be good in her presence, So they are happy with this gesture of Avni for their son.

" bhabhi, I have heard that the baby kicks, have you ever felt it till now..."

After all the celebrations, Simran sits with Avni in her room to talk to her and Avni smiles seeing Simran's slightly protruding belly and while touching her belly she asks this question on which Simran smiles.

" Yeah, it's been 5 months now, so sometimes I feel the baby moving inside me...." Avni smiles hearing this

" Bhabhi, you must be feeling a very different feeling after feeling a soul inside you....no ?" Simran smiles at her question.

" Haan avu, It's a very beautiful feeling...maybe that's why everyone says being a mother is the most beautiful feeling in the world...." Avni smiles at her answer

" By the way, tell me...what is your plan for tomorrow....Now that you have come here, my brother is definitely going to get some romantic surprise....I mean can I also become an buaa soon..." Avni's eyes widen with shyness....she knows that Simran is teasing her but who teases like this and Simran smiles seeing her red face.

Simran knows that both of them are not going to cross their limits yet. But teasing her like this is her right, so why should she leave any chance?

" You are turning so red just because of these words...agar sch me Neil ne......." She is unable to speak further when Avni's phone starts ringing and both of them see that Neil's call is coming.

" Ye lo ise naa din me chain hai naa raat me....is waqt bhi call..." she says in disbelief and Avni is still just feeling shy, she doesn't know what has happened to her suddenly...As much as she used to be bold in front of everyone on calls, as soon as she came here she has returned to her shy form.

" Chalo tum baat kar lo...main apne pati se ladne jaati hu that why did he mix sleeping pills in my food..." Avni smiles at her words and then Simran says good night to her and goes out from there.

Meanwhile, Avni takes a deep breath and calls Neil back because his call was disconnected in Simran's presence.

" Kya Tum so gyi thi ?" Neil asks her as he picks up her call...he asks this because she didn't pick up his call.

" Nahi, wo bas...

" Sorry shayad tumhe sch me neend aa rahi hogi....But you had said that you would call me after some time, so that's why I did it when you didn't..." She smiles lightly, sensing the childishness in his voice.

" accha hua aapne kiya...main bhi karne waali thi...."

" To kiya kyon nahi, is waqt mere baare me sochne ke alaawa kya kaam tha tumhare paas...." she smile shyly at his words

" Mujhe bahut kaam hota hai aapke baare me sochne ke alaawa...." she says teasingly

" Huh," he react

" Main movie dekh rahi thi...." she lied

" Movie mujh se jyada jruri thi, ki tum mujhe call karna bhul gyi...

" Agar main Haan kahu to...?" She says

" huh, toh jao movie hi dekh lo....kyon baat kar rahi ho mujh se...."
Saying this, Neil straight away disconnects the call, on which Avni gets shocked as to what happened to him...he never gets angry on such a small thing......She was teasing him which she always does, then why did he get irritated today?

She calls him again but Neil looks at his phone but does not pick up her call.

" Huh, ek to aayi nahi aaj bhi......upar se phone par bhi baat karne ka time nahi hai madam ke paas...." He speaks like a little child...the child who turns 29 today.
Although he said nothing but he wanted her to come here today but if she doesn't come then at least talk to him nicely on phone.

But on the other hand, Avni smiles that it's OK, this is just icing on the cake...he is angry, now if she goes in front of him, he will be more suprised.

To be continued..............

I did not make Avni's surprise too dramatic so that she came in front of Neil at the last moment.... Now you all would have got suspicious anway, so I myself told you all.

I hope you all liked it ?

Please vote, comment and follow me if you guys want 🙏✨️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

58.9K 2.4K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
266K 1.4K 7
This is a raw, unedited version of the story. he fully edited, better version of this book is now available on Kindle. https://www.amazon.com/Shriya...
471K 43.9K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...
1M 69K 43
BRIDE SERIES BOOK 1 Let's join the journey Of Rajveer and Advika💕 What this accidental arrianged marriage brings for them.. Will love bloom between...